JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Abby Addiction (SE Scene) Empty Mizore Vs Abby Addiction (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:45 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-23-14-abby-addiction-v-mizore-t1075.html#p22113878

Show: Ladies Night [4/23/2014]

The scene opens up backstage of the Ladies Night arena, a few days before this weeks version of Ladies Night taking place in Richmond, Virginia. The room I the medical room, where some trainers are checking Mizore over. She has on her normal plaid skirt over the dark purple and light purple striped socks and white shoes. Her white coat has be laid off to the side and she has on a black tank top.

{Mizore Payne}

So how bad is it doc? You can give it to me straight.

{Trainer Jon}

You are in perfect wrestling shape. I really can't find a thing wrong with you. I'm going to go ahead and clear you to wrestle next week on Ladies Night.

{Mizore Payne}

But I'm not fine. I think my heart is beating off beat. Check it again.

Mizore grabs his stethoscope and places it against her chest. Trainer Jon pulls it away.

{Trainer Jon}

I've already checked you three times Miss Payne. I'm not sure why you seem to want here to be something wrong with you but there isn't. I'll be sending the rests of the tests to the GMs so you can be booked next week. Good luck.

He hands her her jacket. She slides it on looking down. She holds her arm out.

{Mizore Payne}

I think something is wrong with my arm. It ha felt weird ever since Last Stand. Can you check it again?

Trainer Jon ignores her, doing some paperwork. Mizore sticks her tongue out at him and walks out of the door, almost bumping into Stealth Elf who was waiting outside for her. Mizore forces a smile as Stealth Elf looks up at her.

{Stealth Elf}

So what's the diagnoses? Are you going to be able to get back into the ring next week?

{Mizore Payne}

Of course I am. I was good to go last week if the trainer wasn't absolutely sure I needed the week off. That is not going to happen this week. I will be returning to action and kicking the daylights out of whoever tries to get in my way. Time for the Frost Elfs to start dominating Ladies Night.

{Stealth Elf}

I sure hope so. I found out that I am facing Calista for the Televixen championship. It will be my first championship!

{Mizore Payne}

You can beat her with no trouble at all. You are going to shut up all those critics when you have that title. Then we can go to WrestleMania to win the Divas Tag Team titles. It is all looking up for us.

{Stealth Elf}

I'm more interested to see how you do against Abby Addiction. That is who you are set to face if you are cleared to wrestle. In a submission match to boot.

Mizore closes her eyes and bows her head. Not what she wanted to hear. She glances up quickly to see Stealth Elf giving her a concerned look. Mizore just smiles as cockily as she can.

{Mizore Payne}

Bad news for her. Now I've got to go find Hollie and tell her the news. I'll catch up with you in a few days.

{Stealth Elf}

Okay but could you do me a favor? I found a little spot on the outskirts of Richmond. I want you to meet me there tomorrow night.

{Mizore Payne}

Umm...sure. Just text me the details and I'll be there.

She gives Stealth Elf a warm smile before walking off. she allows the smile to fade into a look of concern as she heads for her car and the scene fades out.

SCENE 2

The scene switches to the arena in Richmond Viginia a few hours before the start of Ladies Night. Mizore is in the Experience's locker room, wearing her tie dyed skirt and socks combo along with a tie dyed jacket, matching Hollie's look. She sits on the couch with her hands I her lap, rocking gently.

{Mizore Payne}

I can't go out there Hollie. What if Abby hurts me?

She looks back at Hollie who is doing her hair in the mirror. Hollie looks at her through the mirror's reflection.

{Hollie Winder}

What is wrong with you? You use to not be able to wait to go out and fight someone like Abby. Now you want to cancel the match?

{Mizore Payne}

I don't want to. I'm still hurt from my match against Syd last month.

{Hollie Winder}

But the trainergave you a perfect bill of health. As did the doctor I took you to and even your dad's check up.

{Mizore Payne}

What do they know. I know how I feel.

Hollie walks over and sits on the couch next to Mizore. She takes Mizore's hand and pats it gently.

{Hollie Winder}

I think I know what's wrong. You're afraid.

{Mizore Payne}

Me? A second superstar legend in the making? No way.

{Hollie Winder}

I've been there before Mizore. After I lost the title match to Abby at WrestleMania Eight. You gave your best against Syd and she till defeated you. Now you are starting to doubt yourself. You can't allow that to happen. It forced me into a temporary retirement. And I like to have never got back on track. You can't let yourself or Elf down. I know Abby is tough. And I know she is going to do everything she can not to tap out. You are just going to have to force her to tap.

{Mizore Payne}

But I don't think she has ever tapped before. Hell only like three people have ever even pinned her. How am I going to do it. How am I going to win when I failed so bad against Syd.

{Hollie Winder}

It's a new day Mizore. Hey that rhymed! Anyways this is your chance to get right back to the top. If you can defeat Abby you will be right back in the runnings for a Diva title shot.

{Mizore Payne}

I wish it was that easy.

The door to the locker room opens and Trixy walks in, followed by Stealth Elf. Trixy walks right up to Mizore as Hollie walks back over t the mirror. Mizore looks back at Hollie ad sighs.

{Trixy}

Hey Mizore can I get a few words from you about your upcoming match?

{Mizore Payne}

Umm sure.

She kind of hoped Stealth Elf would leave but instead she takes a seat on the floor and watches Mizore intensively. Mizore takes a deep breath and smiles at Trixy.

{Trixy}

Well it was a bad night for you at Last Stand as you were defeated by Syd. You just couldn't steal those three seconds away from her.

{Mizore Payne}

That is true. Syd is the champion for a reason. And she managed to kick out of every attempt to put her away that I could do. So I'll give her all the credit she deserves. But next time we meet, it will be a different result. Dad always said that if at first you don't succeed, try try again. And I will not stop trying until I put her name in my victims category and the Divas championship around my waist.

{Trixy}

Before all that you have to face Abby Addiction. Abgby is n a rough patch in her own right, losing her chance at the Divas title.

{Mizore Payne}

I can understand her wanting to prove her power and all that but was tat really smart? She had her ticket punched to WrestleMania. She had a chance to become Divas champion again. but she let her ego get in the way. And on the one of one hundredth time that Annie could actually beat her, he did. but I'm not going to mock her or that. Because that defeat makes her much more dangerous.

{Trixy}

Why do you say that?

{Mizore Payne}

She is desperate now. She ants to get back on top. And making me tap out is agood way to start. But just like her, I am desperate too. I really need to start winning again. I need to have a head of steam going into WrestleMania.

{Trixy}

But you have to make her submit. That is something I'm pretty sure has never been done before.

{Mizore Payne}

That's very true. Luckily I have the Snowbound. And that is what I'll be trying to get Abby into. This is going to be my time in the light. And Abby is going to experience yet another crushing loss. She will be the next victim, trapped under the ice.

With that, Trixy leaves the room. Stealth Elf applauds her as Hollie just chuckles into the window. The scene fades out as Mizore keeps a cocky smile on her face, despite he nerves crashing around in her stomach.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Abby Addiction (SE Scene) Empty Re: Mizore Vs Abby Addiction (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:45 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t419-stealth-elf-vs-kaitlyn
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum