JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf in Lady's Choice Open Invite Battle Royal Empty Stealth Elf in Lady's Choice Open Invite Battle Royal

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:43 am
Stealth Elf in Lady's Choice Open Invite Battle Royal SBD2015-LC

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/lady-39-s-choice-briefcase-t1831.html#p22150769

Show: Summer BreakDown 2015 [9/13/2015]

We open to a dark room.  The camera shoots the darkness for a moment until the sound of a door opens flooding the lens with a brief moment of the lights glare before the door closed.

-???-
"So I'm the first one huh?  The first to declare to the EWE Nation and every person in the back that I'm entering the Ladies’ Choice Battle Royal."

A spot light comes on above the head of the individual speaking as it's none other than EWE Xplotion Brand Diva Stealth Elf.  She's wearing her usual wrestling attire that resembles a forest ninja.  The brown and gold complimenting her green skin and blue hair.  Stealth Elf looks over to the camera as she continues to speak.

-Stealth Elf-
"What's this feeling that I'm getting?  Yes it's just another invite for me right?  WRONG!"

Stealth Elf unexpectedly snaps slightly at the camera.  Before she shakes her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"No, this is Ladies' Choice.  Something I've never held yet, I just need this.  Why? Well isn't it obvious?  I'm tired of coming so close only to fail.  Last year I failed to even qualify for the Ladies' Choice match, which interesting enough was in a battle Royal.  On top of that I failed in Queen of the Ring that year and this year too. "

Stealth Elf nodded before sighing to herself.

-Stealth Elf-
"If that STILL isn't enough for you as to why I need this... it’s because of the Diva's Championship.  I can't seem to even get a shot at that title.  Sure I can chalk a lot of it as simply not being ready. But I'm 3 Championships in with my Grand Slam, I've made it to the Semi-Finals of the Queen of the Ring, but I can go on and on but the fact of the matter is... I can have all these great feats but we all know that the higher ups don’t want me to have one."

Stealth Elf nods as she walks a little closer to the camera.  But she shakes her head at the possible replies.

-Stealth Elf-
"No, I'm not talking about my mom.  Personally, until recently and her squabble With Android 18, she hasn't paid any attention to me and my career since I found out she's my mom.  Oh wait, some of you don't know what I'm talking about.  But Long story short, I woke up with amnesia before coming here and after a few months of being here, me and Mom finally discovered the truth about who we were to each other.  But again no one cares."

Stealth Elf sighed again.  Why did people not care?  Why was she constantly on a battle to prove she what she said.

-Stealth Elf-
"So who cares about that?  You don't, so whatever.  I'm tired of defending myself over these dumb things. So you know from now on you just know or you can be left in the dust.  But back to the point, my mother hasn't cared what I do until a bit more recently.  Sure there was the join the Industry thing but, that's really as far as that went."

Stealth Elf shrugged.

-Stealth Elf-
"What I'm talking about is Grace Moretti.  It's no secret that I'm one of her least favorite people.  So is it really that farfetched to think that she'll be blocking all my chances to get the top title?  Of course she will.  So in retrospect these open invite matches are really the only way for me to finally get what I desire, All the more reason why I can't let this opportunity slip by me."

Stealth Elf pauses as she looks off the camera, sure she was gripping on to that passion to help propel her in this vocal of her thoughts, but truth was, she had to wonder if she was even good enough...

-Stealth Elf-
" I've tried so hard, yet I've failed so many times.  I couldn't beat Abby, twice. Yeah that was tag team but we didn't even face in the Queen of the Ring Tournament like I had wanted, but would it of really made a difference?  I couldn't beat Abby with a partner, how can I beat her by myself?"

Stealth Elf shook her head, she couldn't let these doubts cloud her mind. Especially on camera.  Yet Stealth Elf actually replied to her own thought aloud.

-Stealth Elf-
"But that's what they want huh?  They need the sure of themselves champion material on camera.  They need their champions to trust fully in their abilities with no room for doubt.  They can't allow doubt to show... then their opponents will eat it up and thrive off their doubt.  The top is not meant for those who are unsure.  But it's a handicap that I must overcome.  I have to beat the war inside myself before I can finally achieve my dream."

Stealth Elf glanced back up towards the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"I will fight on, don't get me wrong there.  I'll fight my own inner turmoil and facedown whatever comes my way.  Yet, the question is how exactly do you prepare for the unknown?  So far I'm the first one to open to saying without a doubt that I'm going to be entering this thing.  I've already signed up if you will.  So who do I prepare for?  Who in this division craves a guaranteed shot at the highest title in their Division?"

Stealth Elf thought about it as she stood in this dark room.  She glances around but the light over her head made it nearly impossible to see what was in the dark part of the room.

-Stealth Elf-
"Who else is here hiding in the shadows?  What about Calista Leon?  The woman whose well, it's hard to say where she stands.  Even what she's said doesn't make much sense.  First she claims that the Shining Star Championship is her pride and joy, and she doesn't care about any other title but that one.  Then when WrestleMania arrives she suddenly changes her tune to say that the Diva's Championship is what she was really after.  She's just so flip floppy on her desires that she just doesn't have the motivation to really see this through.  After all who knows when or if her desire will change again? After all with the brands the Shining Star Championship is due to return so what if she wants that one again?"

Stealth Elf shrugs her shoulders.

-Stealth Elf-
"Regardless, I know that I'll be preparing for her.  Calista Leon has been an obstacle I've had to get past every single time I've gone after a Championship, and though it wasn't me who took Calista out in Queen of the Ring, but she still made it to the final 8.  So I can pretty much assume she'll show up somehow.  Can't say it'd be revenge on me because after all, she believes she got that when she...won the match at WrestleMania."

Stealth Elf clinched her fist slightly as she got annoyed on how Calista only won because of interference and a hair pull.  If it wasn't for either of those, she'd of won.  And it also annoyed her that Calista seemed to be all high in mighty of 'finally' beating her when she didn't beat her, she was simply there when Scarlet blind-sided her.

-Stealth Elf-
"Let's move on.  And talk about Abby Addiction.  Will she enter?  I doubt it.  Don't get me wrong I still want to somehow beat her to make it to the title and to me it'd just feel like more of an accomplishment with beating Abby than anyone else.  No offense Hollie."

She smiled slightly at that, though she knew that she'd not be facing Hollie for the title since she was on the opposite brand as her now.

-Stealth Elf-
"But with what happened at Royal Flush, I'm for certain that Abby won't be entering the Ladies' Choice Battle Royal.  After all she gave her championship match to the runner up.  Though maybe after all this is done, and I've finally gotten my Grand Slam, maybe I can convince Abby to face me for it, just so I can prove to myself that I can beat her.  I mean she could even vacate the championship if she wins, or give it to someone else.  I just really want that match."

Stealth Elf's mind went to the possible future.  A smile itched in her face as she could just picture Stealth Elf versus Abby Addiction for the Diva's Championship... or Women's.  Then she frowned.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Oh wait.  She's on Chaos Brand."

She sighed as that simple fact meant that it'd have to be some strings to pull for a cross championship match like that.  But she shook her head as she continued on.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, there is one Diva who I'm a little worried about entering.  And that's Syd Vicious.  Yes ok she scares me a little.  Sure you could take it back to my match I had with her but I wasn't even in my right mind during that time.  But she's extremely strong and I just hope she's only here for that Jack guy.  Because we don't need another time where someone like her is hogging the top title again.  Though it scares me to think that I may have to... oh wait, she's on Chaos Brand too... Well still, I've already gone over it again that matches like these feel like the only way for me to obtain the title I seek.  Which means I may have to go through Syd... I just prefer not to, but I'll train for her all the same."

Stealth Elf nods as she lets her worry about Syd entering leave her mind.  Sure she'd love to be able to beat her in a match just to try and prove some form of point but that didn't matter.

-Stealth Elf-
"What about Michelle McCool?  After all she's held Shining Star and TeleVixen, and until she can buckle down on a good partner for Tag, the top title would be fitting for her to go after.  Not that she hasn't already tried for it.  But I've proven that I can beat Michelle McCool and her arrogant ways.  I used to fear her but now I know I can beat her.   Sure I know she's skilled, but perfect?  No I wouldn't say that.   But really what else can I say about her that I haven't already?  Her bad taste in alliances?  Her stuck up behavior where she thinks she's better than everyone?  Really, Michelle if you entering give me something new to work with, because right now you're just the same sour taste in my mouth that has gone dull from repeated use."

Stealth Elf nodded as she thought of others who could be entering.

-Stealth Elf-
"Rogue?  Well I'm not sure.   Most of what I've heard is that she's focused solely on TeleVixen Championship.  Granted after the sad match I had with her opponent Samus, Rogue may be in for an easy defense, leaving her more than enough energy to enter.  I mean it's a title shot, for anytime she wants for nearly a year.  It's a nice backup plan for if she does find herself on the losing end of that streak.  Not as if she even has to cash it in.  Just look at the one Mizore's Dad got.  He never cashed in."

Stealth Elf hoped she got that piece of information correctly.  She knew times where she thought she said things that turned out to be wrong.  But none the less she moved on.

-Stealth Elf-
"Regardless I need to be prepared for if she does enter.  So Rogue be ready."

Stealth Elf thought of all the other things she could have mentioned about Rogue but didn't think there was any reason too.  After all better save it for if she did enter.  Otherwise, she may not even see this thus making all that she says pointless.

-Stealth Elf-
"Though I have heard Rogue rooting her friend Natalya, which also points towards Rogue possibly not entering but it also shows that Natalya just may show up in this Battle Royal.  Which I can see.  I honestly haven't been keeping up with what she's been really doing lately except over hearing a few things from people.  Like I know she was Scarlet's first match which I only knew that because how I didn't see why she did all that in costing me at WrestleMania just to face Natalya?  Seriously it was if she decided she would just interfere in my match and not even back it up... or pretend it never happened.  She waited so long about it..."

Stealth Elf got even more aggravated over it but calmed herself down.  She dealt with Scarlet already and she was supposed to be talking about Natalya.

-Stealth Elf-
"Anyways... Natalya... what can I say about her?  Will she enter? From what I've heard it's a good chance.  She wants the top title of her division so it's only natural that she'd enter Ladies' Choice.  Not to mention she's really known as being a contender.  Just look at the last company she was apart in.  So it only makes sense that she'd want to go after it."

Stealth Elf stopped.  She didn't feel like she was really even saying anything about Natalya.  So she sighed.

-Stealth Elf-
"Ok, truth is I don't know much to say about her at this point.  I'm still working on studding potential opponents and I don't have much too really say now.  Only thing I know is that she's got skill, that's for sure.  She was trained in the Hart Family Dungeon, well Ok I don't fully know what that is, but it produced the likes of Bret "The Hitman" Hart... or did he found it?"

Stealth Elf was more confused now but what she gets for talking about an opponent so soon when she hadn't done enough research yet.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Regardless, she's skilled and I'll have more to say on her later, if she enters of course."

Stealth Elf thought then shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"But who else would really enter?  I mean sure you got the usual backstage fill-ins.  Like The Funkadactlyes, The Bellas, etcetera.  Not to say bad against them but you can believe you'll see some of them in there.  And I don’t know, Should I call them fill-ins?  Well, they are usually there in most of these things but oddly enough, they rarely actually win.  And when they do it feels more like it's only because who they were facing was having an off day."

Stealth Elf just realized she just insulted them even further.

-Stealth Elf-
"Umm... Sorry.  Anyways, there's no telling who will enter this thing.  I've gone over all the people I believe may or may not enter...."

She paused.  Truth was there was another she had a feeling she'd enter.  Yet it bothered her because she didn't want to face her...

-Stealth Elf-
"Ok... I lied there's another... My Tag team Partner, Mizore.  There's a strong possibility she may enter too."

Stealth Elf tried to keep her feelings in check.  Facing Mizore was never a good thing for her.  But keep in mind that she hasn't seen Mizore since the Chaos 200.  And the other match that night....

-Stealth Elf-
"... Mizore has a potential to enter as with me, she's 1 title short of getting her Grand Slam.  And... And..."

Stealth Elf couldn't do it.  How could she... In fact she wasn't even sure what had been going on... With everything her mom has been telling her and said over the air, not to mention the fact she hasn't been able to contact Mizore... it was just that much harder.  But she took a moment to compose herself.  She would have to segway it anyways.

-Stealth Elf-
"... and we fought once before which I won so moving on..."

Stealth Elf realized that was a stupid intro.  Granted there was last year's Queen of the Ring but it wasn't Stealth Elf herself that was in that match as some imposter took her place costing her the round.  But she didn't think anyone would care but decided to just not go into it, not at the moment anyways.  But she waited another moment before looking around the darkness of the room until she finally trusted herself to speak again.

-Stealth Elf-
"So as you can see, there's many possibilities of just who might be entering in the Ladies' Choice Battle Royal.  But I tell you all right now that I don't care who is entering, I WILL be the one walking out of it with the Briefcase firmly in my hand.  I will do what my sister couldn't do at WrestleMania.  I'm winning the briefcase and then I'll do what I ninja's do best and wait for the right moment to gain the prize I seek."

Stealth Elf smiled and the sound of the door opening to the room could be heard.  Then it shut.  Stealth Elf then began to walk.

-Stealth Elf-
"So that's it.  I'm submitting my name so that you all know that I'm entering.  So the question is, who else is entering?  Well let's find out."

Stealth Elf walked to the wall as the light followed her.  There you could see a light switch.  She placed a finger below it and smiled as she flicked the switch as the lights turned on revealing the others who was entering...

Stealth Elf in Lady's Choice Open Invite Battle Royal LvGXgaw

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t357-roller-brawl-vs-annie-fugate

Last edited by JCKane on Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Stealth Elf in Lady's Choice Open Invite Battle Royal Empty Re: Stealth Elf in Lady's Choice Open Invite Battle Royal

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:44 am

It was that time of year again as Summer BreakDown was now fully underway.  Than fans were jam packed into The Skydome as they were greeted to the spectacle that was considered the second biggest night in Extreme Wrestling Entertainment.  But while all this was going on, one lone individual was seen in her locker room sitting on the sofa as her mind was going many different directions at once.   The locker room itself was in much better tastes than your average locker room, but it was to be expected since she was being forced to share it with her mother, the Vice Chairman of EWE.  Her mother would of been there but she had other things to tend to so she left Stealth Elf there, yet keeping the door locked incase Stealth Elf tempted to leave to see Mizore.

Stealth Elf sighed to herself on that but for the moment it did give her a moment to herself, something she hadn't been getting since Chaos 200 when her mom found out about her and Mizore.  It was nothing but training and bombardment of lessons in one form or another.  But as Stealth Elf continued to sit there, another thought rose through her mind in the other match she was entering that night.  Her mother was not too happy when she found out about it.  She wanted her attention to be fully focused on the Mother Daughter Tag Match.  But there was nothing she could do about it now. Aside from letting her shoot the promo a few days prior, though Stealth Elf was annoyed her mother didn't let her finish it.  Now it was just left hanging and wasn't what it wasn't what it was supposed to be.  But it was too late now and Stealth Elf sat there waiting until her mother returned or one of her two matches got underway.   What she didn't expect was the door to begin knocking.  Quickly Stealth Elf gets up and heads to the door.  A few people she could think of who it was but she knew who she was hoping it was.  When she got there she frowned as she remembered the door lock operated with a key on both sides.  So she replied.

-Stealth Elf-
"Who is it?"

-Hellen Martin-
"Hellen Martin.  You're mother sent us for an interview."

Stealth Elf was a bit disappointed. She thought it was going to be Mizore.

-Stealth Elf-
"Oh, uh, I can't unlock the door.  You'll have to get a key."

-Hellen Martin-
"You're mother gave me one. Just a second."

Stealth Elf waited as soon she heard the sound of the lock moving followed by the nob as Hellen and a cameraman stepped into the room.  Stealth Elf walked to a different spot to give them more room to get in.

-Hellen Martin-
"Nice place you got here."

-Stealth Elf-
"Would be better if I could leave."

Hellen gives her a questioning look.

-Hellen Martin-
"You really your mother's prisoner?"

Stealth Elf nods.  Then she got an idea.

-Stealth Elf-
"Say, you wouldn't mind letting me out for a while?  I want to go see Mizore and talk to her about a few things."

Hellen shakes her head however.

-Hellen Martin-
"Sorry.  I'm under strict orders to make sure you stay here until I leave.  I need this job you know."

Stealth Elf didn't exactly know.

-Stealth Elf-
"Can't you get a better job though?  You're a talented news reporter."

-Hellen Martin-
"I'm flattered, Hun. But I've been black listed with just about every major newspaper around the country. I'm lucky to get this job, thanks to your mother, until I can clear that mess up."

Stealth Elf sighed.  Seems her mom had Hellen where she wanted her.   Hellen could read the young girl's disappointment but couldn't do anything about it.

-Hellen Martin-
"So, how about an interview to get your mind off things?"

-Stealth Elf-
"... Ok... But which match?"

-Hellen Martin-
"You're mom said the Ladies Choice match.  Said she had other plans for the other."

That made Stealth Elf all the more curious at just what her mother had in store but she shook it from her mind as Hellen walked closer to Stealth Elf to get into the camera's view.

-Hellen Martin-
"Ready?"

Stealth Elf nodded as Hellen gives the cameraman the ok. A red light turns on, on the camera and he signals them that their live.

-Hellen Martin-
"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of Toronto, Ontario, Canada..."

Hellen pauses with the expected pop from the crowd as the scene was being played live on the Titan-Tron but they couldn't hear the reactions.

-Hellen Martin-
"And everyone else who happened to hop the border to come see this festival, not to mention all who are watching at home.  I'm here with none other than EWE Xplotion brand Diva, Stealth Elf.  Who has two matches in store for her later tonight?"

The camera pans slightly to put Stealth Elf into the shot.  Stealth Elf just stands there at the moment.

-Hellen Martin-
"We could say this is a big night for you Stealth Elf.  After all you have your Mother/Daughter Tag match but more importantly you're entering the Ladies Choice Battle Royal.  Where the winner will have a virtual guarantee of becoming the next Diva's Champion, or whichever title your brand gets.  After all only 1 person has ever failed to cash in."

Stealth Elf nods not fully sure if Hellen's pause was for her to comment or just a pause.

-Hellen Martin-
"Speaking of that one person, She is one of three opponents in the current Diva's Championship match set for later on tonight and she's made an interesting point of rather the winner would cash-in tonight possibly brining the title to their brand.  So if say you win the battle Royal, Stealth Elf, would you cash it in on Hollie just to bring the Diva's Championship to Xplotion?"

Stealth Elf shakes her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"For that reason?  No.  After all at the time being the Diva's Championship is equal in value to the Women's Championship.  And either championship is required for me to complete my Diva's Grand Slam.  So for me the exact title doesn't matter... Not that I'm trying to berate their value or anything."

-Hellen Martin-
"Right.  Well, if not for that reason what about say as an ironic twist?  Being the one who uses their Ladies Choice briefcase to cash in on Hollie, the only one to have failed a cash-in."

-Stealth Elf-
"Why would I do that?  Hollie's a friend.  Ok we only know each other through Mizore mostly but still. I have no reason to do something like that on Hollie.  If she was on my brand, doesn't mean I wouldn't eventually cash-in on her, just not the night she wins it."

-Hellen Martin-
"Playing the good guy, I see.  Just know that it was thanks to that, Hollie lost her cash-in."

Stealth Elf shrugged.

-Stealth Elf-
"So what.  But I never said that I was going to straight up tell my opponent I was cashing in.  I'm trained in ninjitsu which I know for those who don't pay attention to me before may think that's me trying to sound cool or something... it's not.  When I first had my amnesia I was found by a ninjitsu instructor who had his own gym.  He taught others and I got him to teach me too.  Granted I never got to finish my training as he found out what I've been using it for... as he's not a fan of EWE and Sports Entertainment in the slightest.  But one thing I've been taught is to know where and when to strike.  So yes I'm the perfect candidate for that briefcase, and while I may be a little nicer on who, where, and when, doesn't mean it won't come to a surprise."

-Hellen Martin-
"What if Mizore gets the championship?"

Stealth Elf paused. As she looked at Hellen.  Why would she even ask a question like that?  Or was this part of her Mother's scheme in the interview?

-Stealth Elf-
"... I don't want to talk about it."

-Hellen Martin-
"Why?  Because you know you'll cash-in on her just as well on anyone else?  Or perhaps find a great time to blind-side her in say one of your tag matches so you can easily gain the Championship?"

Stealth Elf shook her head as she took a slight step back.

-Stealth Elf-
"No... I would never do that."

-Hellen Martin-
"Never?  Even if she was the Champion well into the expiration date of your briefcase?  So you had no choice but to cash-in on her?"

Stealth Elf shakes her head again.

-Stealth Elf-
"... No, I'm not saying that."

-Hellen Martin-
"So you admit you'd cash in on your partner?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Stop saying that!"

-Hellen Martin-
"Then just answer the question.  Or you just don't want her to know?  Is that it?"

Stealth Elf shakes her head but feeling like she's being trapped in a rock and a hard place.

-Stealth Elf-
"... I..."

-Hellen Martin-
"I think that speaks for itself."

-Stealth Elf-
"I didn't...."

-Hellen Martin-
"Let's move on shall we?  We have others who've thrown their name into the hat, any thoughts on them?"

Stealth Elf wasn't sure what to think at the moment.  She was glad the change of subject but she couldn't help but think she should be trying to defend herself on what Hellen was trying to insinuate.  It was all so confusing that Stealth Elf would rather just end the interview right there.

-Hellen Martin-
"Stealth Elf?"

-Stealth Elf-
"...Hm?"

-Hellen Martin-
"You're thoughts?"

Stealth Elf had to think for a moment before finally she just thought it better to move on.  Perhaps come back to it later when her thoughts weren't so jumbled.

-Stealth Elf-
"... I uh... I'm disappointed."

-Hellen Martin-
"How so?"

Stealth Elf took a moment to calm herself down then replied.

-Stealth Elf-
"... I'm disappointed that there's only been two people who've made the notion that they're going to enter.  This is for a shot at the biggest title in our division so why are there so few people entering?  Where's Calista Leon?  Where's Natalya?  Both of them have shown interest in it but haven't made the notion to let us know their entering."

-Hellen Martin-
"Perhaps they're a little late? Or want to make a surprise entry?"

-Stealth Elf-
"At this point?  You know the odds of someone entering at this point are of winning the Battle Royal?  Very slim.  Usually, when they wait this long is because they're too busy with other things are just having a hard time getting prepared.  It's like a last minute addition.  I could almost say the same for Paige."

-Hellen Martin-
"She didn't enter last minute.  Been entered a few days now."

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah well... I don't know.  Though speaking of Paige ever get the feeling that's she's different?"

-Hellen Martin-
"Different how?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, I dunno.  She was in the Queens of Wrestling right?  But I haven't seen her mention that in so long.  Guess I could just not hear it.  I don't really talk with Paige and I've not watched a whole lot of promos recently.  Only really the ones that involve my matches."

-Hellen Martin-
"Perhaps she's trying to move on from them."

-Stealth Elf-
"Maybe, but sometimes I get the feeling that some of these wrestlers change in subtle ways but I know it's odd but still.  That's not important though.  I've seen what Paige can do when she's really trying and I've seen her when she's barely putting forth any effort.  I can only hope I get the former because well, I want to be challenged as much as the next girl.  And as much as I want to finally complete my Grand Slam I don't want it to just fall into my lap..."

Though Stealth Elf had to wonder if that were really true.  After all she's been through would she really just rather have an easier way to get it?

-Hellen Martin-
"Well you can bet the other entry won't be given you an easy time.  Everyone knows how much Michelle McCool despises you."

Stealth Elf actually rolls her eyes.

-Stealth Elf-
"Why is it we're still getting the same old thing from McCool?  She's insulted me on my appearance for so long that it's just gotten boring.  Sure she claims no one in EWE would want me as the champion and she's doing the company a favor.  But where have I heard that line before?  Oh yes the last few times I've beaten her.  It's still hard to believe that at one point I used to fear McCool.  But that was then, this is her now rehashing all the same lines and tactics."

-Hellen Martin-
"Well if you saw what she put out there you know we could be looking at her fully siding with Grace Moretti."

Stealth Elf sighed at that.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah I know.  But I haven't seen Grace fully do anything against me in some time now.  Yeah I know I mentioned she'd do whatever it took to keep me from gaining well any title for that matter.  But she for sure wouldn't want me to hold the highest title in her division.  It'll be like a personal insult to what she's trying to accomplish."

-Hellen Martin-
"You think that maybe her trying to get Michelle to fully join her and have Milana accompany her to the ring have something to do with that?"

Stealth Elf actually stopped.  She hadn't thought of that.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Oh boy...  That very well could be.  After all she's been at war with Josie Wales for so long that I've short of slipped from her radar.  Seriously, I believe she was way more focused on stopping Josie Wales in the Queen of the Ring Tournament than worrying about me.  Granted it's also possible she didn't think I had a shot to even win the Tournament..."

-Hellen Martin-
"Yeah you did have Josie Wales and Abby Addiction in there."

-Stealth Elf-
" ...Yeah.  But now considering the bigger threats are either not interested or are preoccupied with other means... Maybe she thinks I could actually get away with winning a shot.  I don't know.  Again aside from the occasional match up, I've not had to deal with Grace too often.  Might just change since she's stuck with me... Not sure why she picked me in the draft."

-Hellen Martin-
"You never know.  Besides, the Battle Royal's still not here yet.  There's still time for anyone to enter."

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah I know.  And I still know I have my work cut out for me.  There's still others that I'll find in the match you can bet.  Sure you can say some of the others like the Funk-a-dactyls, any of the female Jobber Squad, Aksana, Emma, and any of the rest.  Sure I can confidently say I can defeat any of them individually or with a partner.  But a Battle Royal is something else and I have to keep my wits about me all the same.  Yeah I'm confident that I can win.  Just I can't go in there and let a big head get in my way. And someone take advantage of that."

-Hellen Martin-
"That's assuming it's not changed to another match type.  Wouldn't be the first time."

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah... So I'll just have to wait and see.  But I can say that I'm confident to say that no matter who enters, No matter what plans Grace Moretti or Michelle McCool may have.  It will be I who walks out of that match tonight with the briefcase in my hand.  So Don't Blink... Or you’ll miss it."

Stealth Elf smiles as Hellen turns back to the camera.

-Hellen Martin-
"Well that's it. You heard it here folks so stay tuned for more excitement at Summer BreakDown."

The cameraman gives the all clear sign but then Stealth Elf remembered. How could she get so caught up in what she was saying?

-Stealth Elf-
"Wait I wasn't finished."

Hellen shrugged.

-Hellen Martin-
"Sorry Hun.  Nothing we can do about it."

Stealth Elf sighed then as Hellen and the cameraman went to leave the room Stealth Elf had a thought.  A not very nice thought but after all that her mother was trying to do, and not to mention what Android 18 was doing to warp Mizore's mind, rather she knew of them dating or not, it all didn't matter Because Android 18 hated her anyways.  But as all that went through her mind as well as the inability to continue what she was trying to say early... she noticed the door was now open... and neither Hellen nor the cameraman was a fighter....  Before her mind could stop herself from the dark thought her body already went into action.

WHAM!

SMASH!

And Stealth Elf was out the door.  Nothing would keep her from finding and talking to Mizore now.

Stealth Elf in Lady's Choice Open Invite Battle Royal LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Stealth Elf in Lady's Choice Open Invite Battle Royal Empty Re: Stealth Elf in Lady's Choice Open Invite Battle Royal

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:45 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum