JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz in Fatal Fourway Match Empty Blitz in Fatal Fourway Match

Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:07 am
Blitz in Fatal Fourway Match SBD2015-INT4Way

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-international-championship-t1835.html#p22150773

Show: Summer BreakDown 2015 [9/13/2015]

The camera opens to an empty arena. No logos are banners were around the place so it wasn't sure of where the location was. As the camera takes this all in, steps are heard coming from the stage area. The camera turns and zooms on to see Blitz as he slowly was walking to the ring. No rush, just your basic walking. He wore is usual trade-mark attire of black shirt with white B on the center, black shorts, and white shoes. Yet he also was currently wearing an earpiece and the little device picked up Blitz uttering a single phrase over and over.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Return. Fail. Leave. Repeat. Return. Fail. Leave. Repeat. Return. Fail. Leave. Repeat. Return. Fail. Leave. Repeat."

Blitz finally made it to the ring where he entered having paused his chant. He walks to the center of the ring and looks straight to the camera."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"That pretty much disciples my entire EWE Career. I return from who knows where, I have a few matches I win a few lower matches but fail to win anything big. And then for whatever reason, I leave the EWE, only for the cycle to repeat itself some time later."

Blitz glances around the arena letting it settle as he just let's out a sigh.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I could go into the details of each time I've left and returned, each time was always for some other reason or another ranging from Adopted Daughter, expiring contracts, to just realize that I just plain suck. Yet, the draw of this place just brings me back. The thrill of the match, the excitement from the fans. All of it. Just down right great. But no one really cares what I have to say. I'm a loser and I can say time and time again how you've not seen the best I can do, the fact that I've yet to fully back that up hasn't changed a bit."

Blitz walks over to a corner as he sits on the middle turnbuckle. The camera swinging around to keep him in the center of the screen.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"This is hard you know. Not knowing what to fully say. No one cares about my past, aside the matches I've lost. So anything I say would just sound like I'm trying to but in to other peoples lives. Like I'm just inserting myself into what others have experienced just to ride their coat tails and seem better than what I am. Not that it's true but with my reputation it's exactly what everyone thinks."

Blitz sighs as he thinks back even on his last match.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah this is my 2nd match after losing to Jack Michaels in the King of Xtreme Tournament. I did the best I knew how considering what little I knew of the guy personally, as I really only new of his reputation. In the end I lost, and well perhaps I can feel good that the guy who beat me was the guy to win the tournament, but either way he won and congrats to him."

Blitz gives a small two fingered solute for Jack before moving on.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yes despite losing the past two matches and the nice little gap in between, I find myself in my 3rd multi-person match with a prize attached to it. I'll admit I was surprised. But let's face it, for those that know, yes I'm friends with Kristy Jensen, though that fact elates back to my previous comments, so people may think that's the only reason I got this match. Well I had a talk with Kristy and she said that it was all Triple H who added me. I won't pretend to give something about him seeing potential in me because that would be a first. Aside from Kristy that is. And I know it wasn't because of my long list of epic wins over those famous superstars that some people like to go on about."

Blitz gives a slight wink to the camera to who he was implying towards.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"But I haven't. I can't say I've defeated anyone of note and if I had it was only because they were just not trying. So why Triple H deemed it worthy to put me in this match? I don't know. Maybe he couldn't think of anyone else and he was trying to trump Xplotion’s Triple threat for their All American Title."

Blitz shrugs he seriously had no idea why.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"You know what though. I doesn't even matter what the reason is. I've been given this golden opportunity, and though I don't deserve it I will make the best out of it."

Blitz rises to his feet and walks a little towards the camera.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"So I won't bore you with the details of saying I'm going to win this thing. That's too predictable and every single person in this fatal four way thinks the same thing. And each of them already have their lines ready for me if I did say that. Just like good ol' Benny before. They'll say that it'll be just like all the rest of my opportunities. That I will fail or not try like both times before I had a huge match like this but was leaving before its conclusion. In fact everyone thinks that same way. They each think that this will be a match between Benny and Dolph Ziggler with me and Cesaro thrown in for filler. But news flash everyone. I'm about to do something that will shock the world. I'm going to show up and win, lose, or draw I'm making a HUGE Impact on this match. You can count on that."

Blitz grinned as he begins to pace around the ring just to move his eager for action limbs.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Let's go traditionally and break it down in here. Starting with Cesaro. Yes I know I've been talking about Ben Ten mostly up till this point but the multi-lingual man is going to be first."

Blitz nods as he stops and holds out his hand. The camera pans slightly so Blitz is now on the left of the screen but we now seen a cut of Cesaro pasted to his right.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"The magic of video editing. But yes you all heard me right. Before the man was dubbed the Swish Superman, his very first gimmick was his fluent of the languages. Seriously, said he can speak 5 of them and while I'll have to take his word for it on all of the translations, I got to say that's pretty cool. He can go to any part of the world and find the nearest Wal-Mart in any of them."

Blitz grinned.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"All seriousness aside the guy is strong. Hence the nickname his Heyman master dubbed him. Oh wait a minute that reminds me. Isn't he a Heyman guy? I mean I remember the Paulrus talking about him. Can't say I know what's happening now though. Because contractually, Heyman's still my manager, though I haven't spoken to the guy since Royal Flush. I guess time will tell what's happening there. But you can bet the Paulrus will brag he's got a 50/50 shot at going home with the International Championship."

Blitz shrugged as he literally forgot his contract with Heyman, since as far as he knew, Heyman hadn't yet released him from the deal. But it wasn't time for that now. Blitz snapped his fingers as the Cesaro Image was replaced with Dolph Ziggler.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Dolph Ziggler is an up and comer in EWE as previously stated with him being one side of the stars of this match. And I've got to say he's pretty impressive from what I've seen of him. Oh wait... I've seen him once, when we fought in the first round of King of Xtreme. Yay that means I actually have a win over someone in this match woo!"

You could hear the mocking tone in his voice.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Ok, who cares right? Even then I knew very well that Dolph Ziggler wasn't giving me his best. Perhaps he was side tracked with his fiancé... I can tell you those significant others can definitely change your outlook. Even there was this one girl I met when traveling when I was younger... I almost gave it up for her. But that's another story for another time."

Blitz smirks slightly as he said this.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"But aside from that going into my match against Dolph Ziggler I had heard a lot about some of his other matches. I also heard he's a ladies' Man, though isn't that a bit hard when you've pledged yourself to a single girl... unless... Nah let's not go into that. But Dolph Ziggler is one of the newer hires we got along with his new fiancé, Rogue, Eve, and the likes. So it's nice to see EWE grow... when I'm actually around to see it. After all just about every time I leave and come back there's something different about the place. Like Chaos and Xplotion returning, and fun fact for you I was a part of that draft too. Wasn't too special as you could tell but still. Then the changing of the guards of who was on top. Like Dutch Clark, Christy Chaos, White Tiger, and so on. Not to mention all the active titles that's been changing from one moment to the next. So much I've lost track of just about all of them. Well at least the top title's still the same. But that's enough reminiscing."

Blitz smiled as he realized he gotten off subject.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Still I mean what else can I say about Dolph? I can mention his obviously dyed hair. I mean come on it's obvious. One show in the forbidden network he's got black with blonde streaks, then fully blonde again. Yeah it's dyed. But you all don't care about that. You want me to say that I'll trounce Dolph Ziggler and kick his tail from here to ten buck two then make a list of Dolph's faults to prove my point. But again, I've only faced the guy once and he wasn't even trying then. So just one more to add to that category it would seem. Which I can't stress enough how tiring that is for me."

Blitz sighs as he waves his hand and the Dolph image turns to that of Benjamin Ryan.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"That leaves one more. And the one I'm honestly ready to tackle. After all unlike the other two he's the one I really want to sink my teeth into. Not to mention he's the only one who's said anything about up to this point. Sure, I fought Dolph but he didn't say anything about me and I slightly assume he would be to new at the time to really know what my record. Unless he did his homework."

Blitz shrugged.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Benjamin on the other hand some nice little things to say about me. Starting with him saying he watched my promo... Umm yeah ok. Sure. I never released a promo for that match. So unless some crazy fan was recording me doing whatever he didn't see anything. But alas he watched something all right, hmm maybe one of my older promos. Had to of been the case. The rest of it must have been word of mouth which is understandable. Word travels fast, especially in EWE."

The mystery would to remain unsolved for the time being as Blitz moved on to another point.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I do love how he called me an 'A cock-sure punk-a** kid who thinks he's cut above the rest. Where did he get that from anyways? I mean do I have confidence in my own skills, despite feeling like I could have done better? Yeah. Have I ever once thought I was a cut above the rest? Nope. Honestly, he must have taken my fun with Heyman a bit too seriously. In all honestly at that point I didn't care one iota about rather I won a match or not. At the point I had put EWE behind me and was happy with it, until Paul Heyman decided to drag me back in. That was then mind you and this is now. So Benny get your facts straight and use them for what they are."

Blitz nods his head to emphasis his point.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"And that goes double for the Underdog comment. Truth be told I never publically said I was an underdog... at least not that I remember. So go ahead and call yourself an underdog. But you know if you really think about it, an underdog is really just a loser, so to speak, who begins to defy the odds. You've done that Benny as you enjoyed boasting about last time, which doesn't make you an underdog any more. People have seen how good you are, thus they expect you to win. That is not an underdog story, sure it may be at the end of one but it's not in the process by all means."

Blitz nods his head.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"To counter your point, my underdog story is still being written. No one and I mean no one expects me to win. They expect me to do just as I said at the start of this. But there's no changing your mind. You will continue to think I have no shot in winning this thing. But I'm stepping it up to a new level. So prepare for the impact. And I welcome any new comments you have to say. Any of you three. So bring it on."

Blitz grinned as the image of Benjamin Ryan faded and the camera centered Blitz again.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Return. Fail. Leave. Repeat.... But not this time."

Blitz' grinned widened as he gives his two fingered solute to the camera as it zooms out fading to black.

-END Part 1-

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Blitz in Fatal Fourway Match Empty Re: Blitz in Fatal Fourway Match

-Scene 1-

We open up to Toronto, Ontario, Canada as its moments away from the big dance that is Summer BreakDown. While the fans are getting to their seats enjoying the preshow goodies, backstage we find one particular SuperStar who's ready for the show to begin so he can get out there. As he stands in the halls watching the rest, he taps his foot a little impatiently. As he does this, someone approaches him.

-Hellen Martin-
"Uh-oh you're here, what happened this time? Is Thend sick? Got the chicken pox?"

Hellen smiles at her little joke as Blitz turns to her and smiles in return.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Nope nothing happening this time. I promised everyone I'm showing up and be a brand new Force those back here have never seen before."

-Hellen Martin-
"That's nice to hear. Though, didn't you say that when you were doing that mystery Wrestler return?"

Blitz shrugged.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Hey that was fun. Too bad it was against Jay Jobber of all people. Still managed to win but..."

-Hellen Martin-
"Didn't go much farther huh?"

Blitz shrugged.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Honestly most of these comebacks have blurred together that I forget what I did after each one. But enough looking at the past, let's look at the future."

Hellen nods as she double checks to see if any cameras were on them. She knew where to spot them of course but currently no cameras were around.

-Hellen Martin-
"So I hear you let the cat out of the bag to Kristy."

Blitz looked at her wondering for a moment what she was talking about when it dawned on him.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"... Oh right. That."

He glanced around himself to confirm no cameras before he looked to Hellen.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Honestly, it's not my fault. I didn't know."

-Hellen Martin-
"How did you find out anyways? Honestly I only know because of Kristy."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well, I was taking a run and I was passing over this bridge when I noticed something odd. The river down below was frozen. I glanced down to see Mizore and Maya Ice skating on it, thought it was odd their music choice but I don't know much about teenage girls... But when I saw them Kiss. Yeah it was surprising but I headed on."

-Hellen Martin-
"That's interesting. From what I know, it seems Kristy is trying to break them up and I have the feeling Android 18 is doing the same."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Geeze, that's crazy."

-Hellen Martin-
"Sure is. But what's your take on it? Lesbians I mean."

Blitz only shrugs.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Never put too much thought into it. They can do whatever makes them happy."

-Hellen Martin-
"That include if Abby..."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I don't want to talk about that."

Hellen noticed the tone, he was doing better with her loss but she felt it best to not pursue it.

-Hellen Martin-
"Ok, what about gays then?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Don't flirt with me and we won't have a problem."

Hellen chuckled at Blitz' statement.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Since you're asking all this, what about you?"

-Hellen Martin-
"I'm Bi."

Blitz rose an eyebrow at that.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Wait seriously?"

Hellen nods.

-Hellen Martin-
"Besides, flirting's just part of the job. Easier to nab an interview when you flash a little...."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Ok ok, sorry I asked."

Hellen giggled again as she looked at a wall clock.

-Hellen Martin-
"Well, we only got about 10 minutes before the show starts."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah, I still need to look at the line up to see when my match takes...."

He stopped as something caught his eye. He looked down a hall and saw something.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
".... Nah it can't be...."

-Hellen Martin-
"Can't be what?"

Blitz didn't seem to take is eye off whatever he was seeing. He shook his head to clear any possible fatigue but it was still there. Hellen crosses her arms not like Blitz ignoring her like that.

-Hellen Martin-
"Hellen to Blitz. Come in Blitz."

She snaps her fingers and Blitz seems to glance at her only to say.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I'm sorry Hellen but... I got to go."

He heads off walking down the hall where he saw the individual who caught his attention. Hellen just rolls her eyes as she walks off.

So Blitz continued to follow the individual. As he looked he couldn't help but tell himself how crazy this was. It was impossible and this person couldn't be her.... She just couldn't. Blitz was getting closer to the girl he was following, he thought of calling out but thought that'd be a bit rude. And possibly embarrassing if it wasn't her. But it couldn't be anyways. Eventually, the girl walks into a dead end room. Blitz waits for a moment, he didn't want to just barge on in after all. Not that it was a girl's only place but finally he knocks as he slowly opens the door.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Excuse me..."

When the door was open he saw a storage room. Yet the girl he seen wasn't there.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"... Abby?"

He said hoping perhaps whoever he saw went in there would show their selves... not that there was any where to hide. But his heart just sank as he realized how stupid this was. It was probably just a trick of his mind. Yet how was that possible when he saw her clearly in front of him when he was following her. Blitz just shook his head. Perhaps he didn't get enough sleep last night. And with that he left the room close as he headed off.

-Scene 2-

-Trixy-
"Hello EWE Nation and Welcome to Summer BreakDown!"

Trixy was scene in front of a camera that could only be seen through syncing your device and viewing the extra content through EWE Network.

-Trixy-
"That's the pay-per-view that's going on as we speak. But first I'd like to introduce my guest at this time. He's the true comeback kid, Blitz!"

Blitz came into the camera's view and waved before coming to stand next to Trixy.

-Trixy-
"You like what I did there?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Eh, people will take it differently. They'll see it as me backing a come back here. And not me simply coming back."

-Trixy-
"Oh but if you win tonight it really will be a comeback."

Blitz shrugs.

-Trixy-
"So let's get this interview started. My first question to you Blitz is have you seen Leo lately? I don't think he's had a match for some time now."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I haven't got a clue what Leo's doing."

-Trixy-
"Yeah but both of you have the same manager. And aren't you friends?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"You could say that. But I haven't heard from him or Heyman for a while. Which is surprising since I've got a title match. But why do you want to know about Leo?"

-Trixy-
"I wanted to see if he'd ask me out."

Blitz rose an eyebrow.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Oooh Kay... Can we talk about something else?"

-Trixy-
"Yes. Ok, personal questions out of the way let's start with your last match."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I already covered it earlier in the week."

-Trixy-
"Yeah but it's always best to start with the last match. The fans love it."

Blitz shrugged.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Right well, anything particular you want to know about it?"

-Trixy-
"How about all the things he said about you during that time?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Did you even watch what I did earlier this week? I covered all of that."

-Trixy-
"What would you have me say? He hasn't said anything new about you since then."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well that's something interesting. I'll be honestly I was more expecting some form of reply from him. Yet as of right now the only person who's said anything was Cesaro. And that's interesting in itself considering Cesaro hasn't had much promo time since coming to this company."

-Trixy-
"Yes it was like he was a card filler or something. I asked about it and your manager Paul Heyman wouldn't give me anything. There was a mention about Brock Lesnar defeating Undertaker's Undisputed Streak at WrestleMania. And Cesaro winning the Andre the Giant Battle Memorial."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well aside from the first fact that honestly no one cares about anymore. He only says it over and over again to try and boost his cred. But Cesaro winning that tournament, well it wasn't in the EWE, neither of those facts were. Of course, that doesn't mean that I don't know that Cesaro is a contender. He’s got that strength that he can pick up a man and twirl him around..."

-Trixy-
"Which looks like fun."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"...Right. I'm pretty sure it's more to get your opponent dizzy than actual damage. But trust me Cesaro I don't get disoriented easily. Spin me around and around and it still won't help your uppercut connect. Which is the thing there Cesaro. Sure you got strength and again that's cool. But power doesn't always mean you'll win. After all you got to connect with it first which is where my speed comes into play."

-Trixy-
"Ok what about Dolph Ziggler? Anything more to say about him?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"What more is there to say? I was hoping he was going to have done something by now to give me something more for my rebuttal. It's not a good sign regardless."

-Trixy-
"How's that?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well, take it as a hunch but I usually find it that when an opponent doesn't give any responds, that usually leads to them not fully giving their best for the match themselves. Trust me I got a lot of wins that way."

-Trixy-
"Well, if it happens this time, at least you walk away with the perks. The International Championship. And your very first title."

Blitz nods.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"That's right but... well I can't help feel that if that were to happen, It will leave a hollow feeling. I don't want the title to just drop in my lap because my opponents just weren't feeling it. I want to win when my opponents are doing their best. Otherwise, it just hurts my cause. Sure he's the International Championship, but it was handed to him. So here’s to hoping that my opponents still give me a run for my money. Because this is championship gold we're talking about. Yes I know there are times where other things take more precedence over it. After all it's happened to me on numerous occasions. But this time is different. I don't have anything that's keeping me from making an impact in this match. And I promise you that I will be doing just that."

-Trixy-
"You keep on saying impact and not about winning the match. You don't think you can win?"

Blitz shakes his head.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"No I fully believe that I'm capable of winning. People just get tired of me saying that I'm going to start winning and such. So tonight I'm entering with a different mindset. I'm here to prove that I'm the new and improved Blitz. The one you never saw coming. And trust me, every single one of them will not see me coming. They'll continue to keep the mindset that I'm all talk and can't back it up. Well guess what guys, that's not happening. Not this time."

-Trixy-
"Strong statements, and I do hope you can pull it off."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"You better believe it. I'm tired of being on the bottom. Seriously I'm less than the Jobber Squad and a bit more than Eve Torres and Kaitlynn. I'm the guy people like to make fun of. I'm just a joke to everyone. Well that ends tonight. I'm going out there and you'll either see me walking out with the gold, or you'll see me stealing the show and forcing my opponent to drain every last bit of stamina they have to get one over on me. And with that there's really only one more thing to say."

Blitz pauses and Trixy wonders what it is.

-Trixy-
"What's that?"

Blitz smirks as he looks up and stares into the camera, brimming with Confidence.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Blitz is back... and he's better than ever."

Blitz gives a two fingered solute flowing it into a piece sign before he walks out of the shot. Trixy looks back to the camera and smiles.

-Trixy-
"That was Blitz everyone, stayed tuned for more exciting interviews and Check out Summer BreakDown if you're not already watching it."

Trixy Smiles as the scene fades.

-END Part 2-

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:43 am; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t270-blitz-vs-uriah-levy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum