JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz in International Championship/Contendership Match Empty Blitz in International Championship/Contendership Match

Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:41 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-international-championship-contendership-t2006.html#p22152285

Show: Extreme Overloaad 2015 [11/29/2015]

The camera opens to an outside shot of a building. Here we see a sign on the door that reads "Dean Ambrose Campaign Headquarters". The camera goes up to the door as it enters. Inside we see all short of flyers, posters, and banners with Dean Ambrose’s picture on them. The camera pans around this room as it's currently empty. The camera then focuses on a door towards the backroom that reads "Campaign Manager". The door was slightly ajar as we can hear a faint voice inside. The camera waits a moment before heading into the room as we see a desk with a Dean Ambrose bobble head on the corner, a computer, and desk calendar. There was also a plaque that read "Campaign Manager" on it. The Desk chair was currently turned around but a hand holding a phone could be seen as it reached over and hung up. Seemed he was done with his conversation. The chair then swiveled around to reveal, Blitz sitting in it. He was wearing his usual attire of black shirt with a White B in the center, black shorts, and presumably his white shoes with the black style markings as the desk prevented us from seeing it. He currently had a Vote for Me pinned to his shirt yet the M was blacked out and a D and AN was added to it with black marker as it now read Vote for Dean.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Oh hello there. It's so nice of you to drop by."

Blitz smiles as he leans forward a bit, placing his elbows onto the desk.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Here at the Headquarters we work night and day to make sure that Dean Ambrose gets your vote. Though if you're wondering where everyone else is, well they're off spreading the word out about good ol' Deanie Bombeenie."

Blitz leans back in his chair as he places his feet on the desk. He also places his hands behind his head looking pretty comfortable.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"You see, it's a pretty obvious choice when you really think about it. As Mean Dean has said himself, he's decimated both of the other votees. So is there more proof you need? Well then let's go into a little more detail about the other two to see exactly what would cause them to really deserve your vote."

Blitz sits up as he opens a desk drawer and pulls out a tablet. He powers it on, shutting the desk drawer as he places it on the desk and faces it towards the camera. On it was a picture of Benjamin Ryan.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Let's start with Mr. 100 dollar bill shall we? You see, back before Summer BreakDown, Benjamin Ryan was on fire. He had that passion that caused him to defeat any adversary that came his way. He even beat me in my first match back, and He wasn't even trying that hard, granted I wasn't at full strength either but that's aside the point. But then what happened? Summer BreakDown came, he came into the match but anyone could tell he wasn't all there. Even I could tell. That fire was gone, I don’t know maybe he was just burdened by his manager. Who knows, but he loses the match, to me which considering how much he thought I was an idiot, you'd of thought that would of helped get him his spark back. After all ask anyone and they'll say losing to someone like me his humiliating. Well, there are those nice guys in the back who look for the good in their opponents, but 8 times out of 10 you'll have that guy who'll say losing to Blitz is the worse. But does that effect Benny? Doesn't seem like it. After all he shows up for one more match and gets his can handed to him by Dean the Mean..."

Blitz pauses for a second.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Wait, isn't that Dean Whenchester's Slogan?"

Blitz just shrugs as he moves along.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"None the less Ben slim here hasn't shown any fire and hasn't been heard from since losing to Dean. And even then he only showed for his match and left. That fire was gone and looks like Dean snuffed out the rest of it. Poor guy. But things happen."

Blitz swipes the tablet as it shifts to a picture of Cesaro with Paul Heyman standing next to him.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Then you have Cesaro. Who honestly I've been expecting more from him. Or even his manager Paul Heyman. After all I did fire him and gave him the left foot of fellowship, so I've been wondering why Heyman's not even done more to try and get into my head, or even promote this match. Ok sure he's given the match a plug every now and then, but we expect that from a guy who's mentioned Brock's Lesnar defeating Undertaker's WWE WrestleMania undefeated streak. Yeah even did that when he was managing me. But Heyman's more into his other clients, the big guy I just mentioned and his feud with CM Punk. I mean what, did I kick him so hard in the head he thought I was Punk? Or maybe jogged some old memories. I don't know but I'm sure we'll see a bit more from Heyman before it's done."

Blitz nods as he taps the screen where Cesaro was at.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"As for this guy, well it's hard to really say. He starts off as just another card filler. You know those guys management loves to toss in to make EWE seem bigger than what it is."

Blitz winks towards the camera.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"But he sure stepped it up after taking Human Tornado’s spot in the King of the Ring Tournament. Cesaro's had matches where he's turned some heads as more than just what he used to be. But again he got side tracked by Dean Ambrose, and wouldn't surprise me that he wants to tackle Dean more than getting the International Championship. That in itself is reason why you shouldn't vote for him. But it's ok, if Cesaro really wants to get his hands on Deanie Minie Moe, then all he has to do is take out Benjamin Ryan, and hope Dean beats me. But with that said it brings us back to the man of the hour."

Blitz swipes the pad again as it shows an image of Dean Martin's celebrities Roasts with Dean Ambrose' pick in the center.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well would you look at that, there's yet another Dean. Seems it's a popular name. But this here is the man you want to vote for people. After all he's a saint as he looks after his fellow people. Just look at him giving this baby a kiss."

Blitz swipes the tablet again showing a clearly photoshopped picture of Dean kissing a baby. The backgrounds weren't even right.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Doesn't that sweetness just make you want to vote for Dean even more? But Dean's not only great with the kids. He’s also around when you just need that pick-me-up with a nice pat on the back."

Blitz swipes the tablet yet again as this time it shows Dean Setting up for the Dirty Deeds with his hand on his opponents back.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"That is why you should vote for Dean. That is why he is your choice for facing me at Extreme Overload. So if you haven't already, pic up your phone and start tapping those screens because Dean's the one you want."

Blitz gives the camera a thumbs up as he turns off the table and places it down on the desk. He then looks back towards the camera a slight more serious expression on his face.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"But in all Seriousness, Dean is the one I want to be voted in. He's the one who's not stopped getting in my face since he won his way on the ballot. Two attacks with both of them ending with what I would consider a stalemate. After all Dean did you see me lying on the ground as you united your fist with your brethren? I didn't think so. But that brings up an interesting aspect. You three work as a team and quiet honestly I expect that they might interfere in some point. Why? It's just the way you guys work. We all know that you Dean will work your best to try and beat me on your own. But if tables our looking bleak for you, its a little distraction with the ref and Pain city right? After all is that not exactly what happened in my match against Seth?"

Blitz nods to confirm it but sits back a little in his chair.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"But again, I know that's just how you guys work. And I can't say I'm equip to handle all of you guys at once. Though I will do my best to keep them at bay but not keep my focus off of you, Dean and exactly why we are in that match. Yes I know I speak as if you've already got the vote but despite the little game, let's be honest. We both know that you're getting the vote. And that's fine by me. You want to know why? I'll tell you."

Blitz opens another drawer in the desk as he pulls out the International Championship. He looks at it a moment before placing it on the desk.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Winning this title after so long really means something to me. Yet there's also a bit of a sour note that comes along with it. An empty void that just won't go away. Because truth is, you're right Dean, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time when you attacked Cesaro. And that's how it seems to be with most of my wins. It’s like I only win when my opponent doesn't give me their best, or even their average. They're always having an off night when it's me who comes out the victor. And yeah, that's no different from when I won this title. But the fact is, you’re not having an off night Dean. You're coming in guns blazing so I need to step it up. And I've been hyping up this match more and more to make sure that I get your best Dean, and to make sure it's you who gets the vote. After all, this is the EWE Universe we're talking about. They can be unpredictable and sometimes we may think we know what they want, but it's all wrong. And sure we could give reason after reason, fact after fact of why you deserve the Title Shot at Extreme Overload over the others, but in the end it's not up us. It's up to them. And they'll vote on whomever. But here's hoping to them Voting to the match we both want."

Blitz smiles as he looks down at his title. His smile spreads into a grin as his excitement gets the better of him again.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Look at this Dean. This is what's it's all for. The International Championship. A title that may seem insignificant to those who are competing for other titles like the Undisputed Championship. But it's still important all the same. It sets us apart. It means we are something. And to a guy like me that's something worth fighting for. To giving every last bit of strength that I have to make sure I keep it in my possession. To see my name on its blue and light-blue color. So yeah you can show you're frustrations Dean, we all see them clear as day with all that pent up rage and the twitch war you got going with your hands but I promise you that I will match that with my passion and desire to keep my championship reign going as long as possible. After all you heard what Kristy said. Once it's over, I'm over in EWE. So I'll fight on, but if I'm unable to pull off this upset of beating Dean Ambrose, then it's been a pleasure being here in EWE. We had lots of good times and great memories."

Blitz stands to his feet and gives a two fingered solute.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"So, I'll see you all there and we'll all see, exactly what I can do."

Blitz smirks again as he picks up the championship and swings it over his shoulder. He then takes off the pin attached to his shirt and places it on the desk top. Blitz walks off as the camera focuses in on the Pin that read Vote for Dean.

-END-

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz in International Championship/Contendership Match Empty Re: Blitz in International Championship/Contendership Match

Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:42 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum