JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz in MITB Elimination X Match Empty Blitz in MITB Elimination X Match

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:51 am
Blitz in MITB Elimination X Match WM11-MITB

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/money-in-the-bank-t1595.html#p22147792

Show: WrestleMania 11 [5/10/2015]

As the final Chaos before the big dance has come and gone, people turn their eyes to the great matches they can see at WrestleMania. While many of the matches have had much hype with feuds, great battles, and even masked Chaos's. Yet out of all of those matches, one really fails to stand out that much. Yes, we're talking about Money-in-the-Bank. Unlike the other matches, it didn't really even seem like anyone even really cared about MITB. After all, most of its competitors for the match either set their focuses on other matches or they simply didn't say anything at all. Even a Battle Royal to claim a spot only really sparked 2 people turning it into a one on one match. So why was this prize such a constellation prize? Why did it take Christy Chaos to give up her spot to get 3 people to try and get it only because it was their last shot at getting into WrestleMania? And what about Blitz? The man who hadn't been seen since the previous PPV, The Rumble? Why did he randomly show up and convince his manager to choose him instead of Leo Kat? That is the question, and it's on everyone's minds. Well, for the ones that actually cared.

So we open up to Heyman and Blitz as they had just got out of an on stage 'meeting' with Christy Chaos and Jensen. They weren't being recorded so Paul Heyman stops momentarily as he looks to Blitz.

-Paul Heyman-
"Just what was that out there? I give you some time off because of what happened and you come back demanding me pick you for the match?"

Blitz stops as he shrugs to his manager. He leaned slightly against the wall.

-Blitz-
"You did technically offer me to Christy."

-Paul Heyman-
"Yes but she didn't take it. But you're only trying to hide from what you did. When did you even get here?"

Blitz crossed his arms as he placed one foot against the arm but he shrugged yet again.

-Blitz-
"Not long ago. Enough to catch Christy's talk."

-Paul Heyman-
"But why did you come all the way out here after you knew it'd be too late?""

-Blitz-
"I dunno, just went for a run, and ended up here."

-Paul Heyman-
"Yeah, yeah."

Paul Heyman didn't seem to buy it but he shrugged it off. He glances at his watch though checking the time.

-Paul Heyman-
"Well, I have somewhere to be. But you had better get to training if you haven't already. Yes I know what you're going through, but you stuck your own foot into your mouth. I'll meet you tomorrow at about 2:30."

-Blitz-
"Right I'll see you later then."

Nodding the Paulrus heads on down the hall as Blitz just continued to lean against the wall. He didn't look to cheerful but for good reason. Blitz then took out a folded piece of paper from his pocket and looked at it. Running his hand along the drawing that was on it. A possible teary eyed smirk as he looks at it whispering to what seemed to be himself.

-Blitz-
"We're one step closer now..."

-Hellen Martin-
"Closer to what?"

The voice of Hellen Martin came up as Blitz glanced to the woman herself. Blitz then began to fold the paper, not letting Helen see it.

-Blitz-
"It's nothing. Just talking to myself."

-Hellen Martin-
"Ah. One of the sure fire ways to show that you're insane. And there's enough insane people in the Money-in-the-Bank match as it is."

Blitz half chuckled at that as he pocketed the paper.

-Blitz-
"True. So how are you Hellen? Keeping out of trouble?"

-Hellen Martin-
"Oh you know me. I can't stay away from trouble."

Blitz smiles as he gives a nod. Same old Hellen.

-Hellen Martin-
"Speaking of which, you haven't told me why you've not been competing for a while. I even had to go and ask..."

She gives a mock shutter before continuing.

-Hellen Martin-
"Paul Heyman about it. Which he didn't tell me anything."

-Blitz-
"Right well... I've... just been busy."

The lie was pretty obvious, especially to one who was a reporter at one point.

-Hellen Martin-
"Come on Blitz. What's really going on? You can trust me. We're friends after all."

Blitz's eyes looked away from Hellen as he was lost in his own mind for a second. No reason not to tell her, but, something just caused him to not want to talk about it. Or even saying it aloud. Then, then it'd be real. His tears began to well up again as he blinked them away as Hellen watched him. Finally, Blitz decided to tell her.

-Blitz-
"You remember Abby right?"

-Hellen Martin-
"The Diva's Champion or your adopted daughter?"

-Blitz-
"The ladder."

-Hellen Martin-
"Yeah I remember her. What happen? 18 make you give her back? I say that woman can be such a..."

-Blitz-
"She's dead!"

That shut Hellen up right away as she was shocked.

-Hellen Martin-
"No... No way. It can't be..."

Blitz only nodded as the tears began yet again. Yet he remained silent as he looked at the floor.

-Hellen Martin-
"I'm so sorry..."

Hellen placed a comforting hand on Blitz's shoulder. They were silent for a moment as she rubbed his back slightly hoping it helped. Finally, she asked him.

-Hellen Martin-
"How'd it happen?"

-Blitz-
"...I... I don't know. I left her with my friend Thend as I headed out for some exercise the day after the rumble. When I got back.... Thend was knocked out and Abby was.... Abby was..."

He had to stop as the memory was too painful. Hellen only just pulled him into a hug as he wept.

-Hellen Martin-
"its ok, Blitz. You don't need to tell me. Just go ahead and cry."

And that's what they did. There were a few crew workers that passed by but they only gave them a glance wondering what was going on. A time or two one tried to ask what was going on but Hellen waved them to go on. Finally, after a while passed Blitz pulled away from the hug and wiped his eyes.

-Blitz-
"... Right well, I'd best be getting back home. Need my beauty sleep."

Blitz tempted to laugh it off but Hellen could see he was still hurting inside. But Hellen just gave him a nod.

-Hellen Martin-
"Alright, but if you need someone to talk too, just give me a call. If not me then Kristy."

Blitz gave her a nod as he headed out leaving Hellen to watch him go. She sighed not liking what happened before she headed off to get ready to leave herself.

Scene 2

The camera's open up in a stadium somewhere in London. This stadium had no roof but a grass field in the center followed by a track that circled all the way around it. For the ones who didn't realize by now, this was the Olympic Stadium there in London.

-Blitz-
"In 2012, London was chosen to host one of the biggest event in all of sports, The Olympic Games. It was here that many athlete’s from all over the world tried to win the gold medal for themselves, and for their country."

After Blitz finished talking he walked into the camera's view from the side. He wore the same outfit he always wore, which consisted of black shorts, Black shirt with a white Capital B in the center of it, and white shoes with black style marks. Blitz gives a slight smirk to the camera before continuing with his topic.

-Blitz-
"Now in 2015, London will be witness to yet another great event as it is the home of EWE's WrestleMania 11. And like with the Olympics, WrestleMania is filled with variety of contests designed to test their speed, endurance, strength, Stamina, and yes even their mental abilities. These matches will even have their own set of prizes for the competitors. For some it's getting their own taste of gold which goes around their waist instead of around their necks. While others are competing for the prize of winning the match, proving that they are better than the others with only their name in the record books as their prize."

Blitz nods slightly as he placed his hand momentarily on his chest to indicate he was going to talk about himself now.

-Blitz-
"As for myself, I have my own gold medal that I will be trying to collect. One that doesn't go around your neck or waist, but it held in the hand."

Blitz slowly began to walk as he spoke as we can now see then trademark 3 platform pedestal that the Olympics events used to show the third, second, and winner of the events. On the middle platform with the 1 subscribed on it was the gold Money-in-the-Bank briefcase. Granted it was most likely not the real deal but it served its purpose.

-Blitz-
"That's right, Money-in-the-Bank."

Blitz nods as he walks to in front of the platform but to the side so you could still see the briefcase.

-Blitz-
"Inside this gold piece of hardware is a contract to a future event. But as with all of the other events, it must be earned. Which is what me and 5 other guys will be doing at WrestleMania."

Blitz paused only slightly as a thought entered his mind. He smirked as he addressed that thought.

-Blitz-
"Well, me, 4 guys, and one girl that is."

Blitz smiled as he leaned into the platform slightly.

-Blitz-
"But that's not saying I have anything against it. Roller Brawl, the aforementioned girl, is one tough chick. Considering she's only been in like what, 12 matches and she's only lost 3. Not to mention who she beat. Like White Tiger, the Undisputed Champion at the time, and every person in this match except the clown and myself. Unless you count that her getting 3rd place in the Beat The block challenge or 4th in the Rumble I took place in also beating me. So that'd just leave the clown right?"

Another shrug of his shoulders.

-Blitz-
"Of course, using that logic would put the Clown being the only one in this match who's defeated Roller Brawl as he was eliminated right after she was."

Blitz shrugs yet again as this didn't seem to be going anywhere.

-Blitz-
"So as you can see there's not really a clear cut winner among us. Each of us have our flaws and problems and victories. But the truth of the matter, is no one expects me to win."

Blitz nods as it triggered a slight memory of his little girl who was gone now. She had the faith in him, but that was then. Blitz blinked away a few tears, hoping the camera didn't notice them.

-Blitz-
"What can I say, really? When it comes to EWE, I'm a loser. I'm never round any more for more than a month before I'm out the door again. So that's like 5 years of coming and going and nothing to show for it anyways. Every opportunity I had, I either failed to win, or I left. Call it a string of bad luck or maybe what everyone's going to say, that I don't belong here."

Blitz motions with his arms to indicate the area around him, granted there wasn't any EWE related things there but they'd get the gist.

-Blitz-
"I don't even deserve to stand anywhere on this thing. I've never really gotten ahead, nor have I gotten second or third."

Blitz places his hand on the platform as he looks at it. All the different times he's lost and been distracted by so many things. It was a wonder he was still even here. But no, he had a reason and this would be how he'd get it. So after nodding to himself he glances back towards the camera.

-Blitz-
"But you know, I've been given a new resolve. One that will make sure that I will stay here and compete in whatever match I need in order to win what I came here for. WrestleMania is just the next step for me but it is a crucial step. So I must give this my all so that at the end of the night, when that bell is rung, it will be me holding that briefcase."

Blitz nods again as that passion was in his eyes. He then looked at the briefcase standing on that pedestal. With a nod to himself he speaks one final time.

-Blitz-
"This is my resolve."

END RP 1

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Blitz in MITB Elimination X Match Empty Re: Blitz in MITB Elimination X Match

Scene 1

-Thend Williams-
"Go on man, I'll be right here for her."

The day was right after EWE's Rumble as Blitz was at home wearing his usual attire. Not that he had any other clothes aside from multiple copies of that one outfit. Sure he had a few longer pants for when it got colder but for the most part that was it. As for his friend he was wearing a simple black shirt and pants with a purple jacket with the sleeves rolled up.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I know, and thanks again for helping me out like this."

-Thend Williams-
"What are best friends for?"

Blitz smiled as he nodded to his friend. The truth was he hadn't been able to fully train since he returned to EWE and today he felt like really giving it a go. Not that he wasn't always in great shape but he felt like fully pushing himself that day and with what he was planning he needed someone to watch his adopted daughter 8 year old, Abby. Blitz then glanced into the living room where she was at the coffee table coloring. Blitz smiled then looked to back to his friend.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Right well, I'll be going."

Thend nods as Blitz headed out of the front door of his house. Standing there he does a few basic stretches to help his muscles ready for his exercise. Finally, he finished before he begins to job down the road. But that didn't last long before he quickly sped up to a blinding fast as he let out a yell of excitement.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yahoo!!"

Blitz continued to run as it had been sometime since he really let loose. After all with Abby in his life he had to slow down for her. But after his poor Rumble performance he found it him to at least try to do better. Sure he felt that perhaps he just didn't belong in in EWE but hey, he would try for Abby. And he knew she wanted to see him succeed. So Blitz continued on already running down the highway, passing cars left and right. He knew people found it strange about his natural ability but he never let it really show to EWE nor did he ever use it in any of his matches. Unfair advantage he figured.

So Blitz continued his running until he got to a more rugged teriegn, there he began to use keen acrobatics and his speed to scale what looked to be a small mountain. Once on top Blitz did a handstand at the peak for a moment as he looked out.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Been awhile since I got a nice view like this."

Blitz smiled to himself before he began to do one handed, pushups while still in a handstand. He smirked before quickly swapping hands and doing a few reps with that one. When he finished he swung down and dashed off the small mountain and went on his way. Time went by and Blitz continued his little trip of running and using acrobatics to increase his training. Finally, hours passed and Blitz came across a lake which as he kept his speed up and easily ran across the water to the small island in it. There a small patch of wild flowers swayed as Blitz had a seat in them just lounging as he looked out over the beautiful lake.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I bet Abby would love it here."

That thought crossed his mind and he made a mental note that perhaps he would take Abby out here. Maybe they could turn it into a picnic day. He smiled to himself as she could already see Abby running around in the flowers while Blitz chased after her. He'd let her win since in the game of chase he'd win for sure. So Blitz continued to look out over the nice view for a while before checking his watch.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Better head back."

So Blitz got up and made his way back home deciding not to take the scenic route. Finally, he reached home as he walked to his front door and opened it as he walked inside.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I'm back!"

He called out with a smile. He half expected to see Abby running up to him but she didn't. Yet, as he took a few more steps something, felt off. What could it be? He didn't hear anything unusual... wait, that was it. He didn't hear anything. No sounds of the TV or noises of them moving around.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Must be outside."

Blitz said as he began to head to the back door of the house. But he stopped short as he came across the living room. There, he saw noticed his friend, Thend, down on the floor. Quickly he went over as he checked his pulse.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Alive, that's a..."

But Blitz stopped short as his eyes caught something else. Slowly he turned his eyes to where he could see Abby, head face down on the coffee table with a pool of blood around her head.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"...No..."

Blitz quickly went over, it just couldn't be. He checked and he pulled Abby's head back to reveal a hole in Abby's head with a second hole on the other side. Blitz collapsed to his knees as he couldn't believe it. This... This was impossible.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"No, No, no... Abby you can't be dead... you... you can't."

The tears just began as he pulled Abby's lifeless body into his embrace. Blitz just held her like that as the tears flowed. As he did he noticed Abby's hand had was on a piece of paper. Still holding Abby, Blitz reached over to see what it was and as he saw it, he couldn't help but cry more as on the paper was a drawing of Blitz, holding up the Undisputed Championship. Right by him was Abby as she was happily cheering him on. As he looked at this suddenly, he heard Thend begin to stir as he looked over. Thend Got up and rubbed his head.

-Thend Williams-
"Ouch... that hurt."

Thend looked over as he noticed Blitz.

-Thend Williams-
"Oh hey man When did..."

But he trailed off as his brain fully established what was happening.

-Thend Williams-
"Wh-what happened?"

Blitz just couldn't find himself to speak as he just sat there, before looking back to Abby. He even rocked back in forth a bit almost as if he was trying to comfort her, despite his mind telling him it was too late. Thend just watched them as he couldn't believe it. He didn't even know what happened. But he pulled out his cell from his pocket and called the police. Blitz didn't move from where he sat as he continued holding Abby in his arms. His eyes locked on the last picture Abby would ever draw.

Scene 2

We open up backstage of a House show on the way to WrestleMania. There Hellen Martin is sitting down on a couch with a notepad as she's scribbling a few additional things while she waits. Hellen is wearing a professional dress with a brown color scheme. She checks the clock on the wall again as she sighs.

-Hellen Martin-
"For a guy as fast as he is, he sure is late."

So Hellen looks back at her notes again as she waits. Finally, the door to the room opens and Blitz walks in. His clothes are a bit ruffled due to just finishing a match against some local talent.

-Hellen Martin-
"About time you got here."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Sorry my match had a late start because someone went over on their promo time."

Hellen nods to Blitz as she flips to a page on her notebook before placing her tape recorder on the table in between her couch and the cough opposite her.

-Hellen Martin-
"Well it's fine. I have until midnight to get the article up so I have some time."

She indicates the couch opposite her and Blitz takes a seat. Getting comfortable in the chair. Hellen looks to him before reaching over and hitting record on her tape recorder.

-Hellen Martin-
"Ok Blitz, thanks for giving me this time to interview you."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Not a problem Hellen. I'm always ready to lend a hand where need be."

-Hellen Martin-
"Right, well in not too much longer, Blitz you will be competing at WrestleMania for the Money in the Bank match. You have already touch briefly on the subject but for let's first look at the pay-per-view itself. As you're first WrestleMania appearance was at WrestleMania 6."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah I remember. Things seemed different way back then. But I got there because of a tournament where the finals were at WrestleMania. The winner of that took on Dean Winchester for the Mid-Eastern Championship. Which I failed to beat Spider. Even went on to lose to him again at the very next Pay-per-view."

-Hellen Martin-
"Aside from then you haven't gotten into WrestleMania since have you?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah, WrestleMania 7, 9 and 10 I wasn't around for. And WrestleMania 8 I failed twice to get into Money-In-the-Bank after losing two battle royals."

-Hellen Martin-
"Which brings us to our next topic. As you know many of the people in the match aren't too happy how you were given your spot in the match. As unlike you and the Clown, Steel, Eli, and Ceno won their ways into the match."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Does it really matter how I got into the match? Sure you may think I don't deserve it and quite frankly, you're right. I don't really deserve to be here. As you know I had to force my manager to pick me over his other client Paul Heyman."

-Hellen Martin-
"I remember. You said that it would make Heyman look good if he managed a client who's a practical no body in EWE. Which would put him over Slade Carter's claim of his first client becoming the champ."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Right. Which, just so you know I honestly don't care about that. What Heyman wants to boast and brag about is his business. But he did get me this match, despite not deserving it. So really, that just means I have to doubly bust my butt off to get this done. If I win the match, then who really cares how I got in?"

-Hellen Martin-
"John Steel would. After all he's pretty aggravated over the ordeal."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"But why though? Steel already sees himself as better than me. So why would he be mad at me getting a free entry? The only real reason why I got in was because no one else wanted too to begin with and Heyman gave the better argument to Jensen. So he why doesn't he see it as getting that much more of an easy win?"

-Hellen Martin-
"You never know. Perhaps he thinks it's just Kristy messing with him more?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Possible, though I seen what he said and he didn't seem to know that me and Kristy are friends. Not that he just didn't mention it."

Hellen chuckles slightly at that.

-Hellen Martin-
"Yeah he does seem to have an issue with Kristy."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I know. He's just refusing to admit that perhaps her daughter's better than he is. Paying off Referee's, that's not the Kristy I know. But regardless if he thinks that, you can bet he'll complain more about how Kristy influenced the match to cause Steel to lose."

-Hellen Martin-
"Not sure how much complaining he'd do. He put his career on the line."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Can he even do that? At this point isn't it too late for him to try and do that?"

-Hellen Martin-
"I wouldn't know. But wouldn't stop Kristy from holding him to it."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Which I don't see happening. Which to be honest, when I heard Steel mention that I just thought he was saying that to be tough."

-Hellen Martin-
"John Steel did ask for everyone else to put something else on the line too."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Why? Does he really think we're cowards or don't have the drive like he does? It's not even official so how can he really be backed into a corner thus it's not that he's really has everything to lose and he knows it. Not to mention he'll look pretty foolish trying to take it back."

-Hellen Martin-
"Right. But as you know, Steel will get a bit mad at you correcting him."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Let him think what he wants. If he didn't want people to reply then why record himself in the first place?"

Hellen gives Blitz a nod as she flips through her notebook arriving at the next topic.

-Hellen Martin-
"Next let us talk about James "the Firestorm" Ceno. Which was the only other person to mention you individually at this point. Though he pretty much just blew past you as he didn't know who you are."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Wouldn't surprise me. I was low card and he was Mid-Card. Not that I even remember if I was around when he was. As I said, I wasn't fully focused on the other things going on in EWE. So it's fine he doesn't know me. Which I guess is better than if he knew me. He'd be like the rest saying that I'm a no body and a waist in EWE. He could be right but honestly I have a bit more reason to win this match than what he does. He just wants to be champion again as he's already tasted what it's like. Me? I'm still gunning for my very first Championship and to finally get a real win in this company."

-Hellen Martin-
"It would be something to see. After all you've been here almost 7 years, on and off."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah, but there's the key word. On and Off. So really, it doesn't hold to much merit for others. It would just show that I'm not really trying my best and they're right. I hadn't been. But I need to win this match. I just have too."

Hellen nods again to Blitz as she noticed the slight tears in his eyes.

-Hellen Martin-
"Let's move on to Joker Eli. He's said some thoughts on the match but hadn't touched on you yet."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Probably going to talk about at least 2 people each time he sends something in."

-Hellen Martin-
"Most likely. And though he hasn't mentioned you yet, care to give him a few comments to go with?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well, I mean what's there really to say about him, that's not already been said? He goes on a losing streak and takes too long to make it big, then he snaps and dresses like one of the most iconic villains in all Comic Dom? I've had worse luck than he does but you don’t see me dressing as the Riddler."

-Hellen Martin-
"Just give it time Riddler Blitz."

Hellen chuckled at her joke and Blitz also joined in.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah, well I did have that time I wore a shirt with a ? on my usual B. But that was to further sell the mystery opponent. But as for Eli, honestly, if that's what he wants to do, sure more power to him I guess. As long as he knows there's a line and if he crosses that with me, we're going to have a problem."

-Hellen Martin-
"Last we have the Clown. Again, hasn't mentioned you individually but he has said he'll be beating you down with the others and easily climbing the steel to win."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"He wants to go off fear of others and I've seen scarier stuff. True he looks butt ugly and I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley, but that's about as far as that gets. But I know he's tough so why would I write him off because I don't fear him? 18 didn't fear him and he beat her twice. And as he said, this will be an anything goes match so he'll feel right at home. I just need to make sure I keep my guard up around him."

-Hellen Martin-
"Sounds like a plan. Anyways, I believe I have what I need for the article. So any final comments?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Just one. Each of us in this match comes from different pasts and backgrounds and each of us have our own reasons for wanting to win that Briefcase. But I while how I got in this match may be ridiculed, I'm going to put forth my best effort as I bring home the Money-In-the-Bank."

Blitz nods as Hellen stops the recording. She smiles as she makes some last minute notes before closing the notebook.

-Hellen Martin-
"Great, that will make a good article. Good luck in your match."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Thanks. I'll need it."

Blitz smiled as he got up, giving Hellen a two fingered solute as he lowered it into a peace sign. Which was his way of waving good bye. Hellen nods to him as Blitz leaves the room.

END RP 2

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t456-stealth-elf-vs-calista-leon

Last edited by JCKane on Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Time was almost here. WrestleMania had begun and the beginning matches have already started. The crowds cheered and booed the varying Super Stars and Diva's that were there but with more passion and excitement than ever before. This was WrestleMania after all. Backstage, in the general locker room where the less special superstars got ready for their matches, there was one person in particular there as he was by his little cubby. He wore the outfit he always wore as he had his legs pinned at the base of the cubby, doing some sit-ups. In the cubby was the picture his little girl drew before she had died. Blitz continued to stare intently at this drawing.

As Blitz continued this warm-up exercise, his mind traveled back to a time long ago...

-Principal-
"I know everyone here is excited. After all it is not every day that a EWE Superstar comes to our school and makes a donation for us to have a new library filled with new books."

It was now in the last part of March, 2012 as an assembly was being held in an Elementary School's auditorium. The kids and faculty were very eager as none of them could wait to see just who this EWE Superstar was. Some thought maybe it was HHH, some Hoped for Spider, yet there were a few rumors of Johnny Chaos. None the less, the kids waited as their principal spoke on.

-Principal-
"Now there was a rumor that spread about there being an additional gift to the donation by this Superstar. They said that the Superstar will be taking one student backstage to next Monday Night Chaos."

This got more than a few murmurs from the crowd. Even the local news who had shown up for this assembly were curious as to if that very story were true. It did mean a follow up story would be in their cards.

-Principal-
"I don't know how that rumor got started. And I must say I am disappointed in whoever began it."

The principal looks out amongst the students give them all a stern look. Seemed someone was going to be in trouble.

-Principal-
"Because you ruined the surprise."

Or not. The principal reaches inside the bulky podium and pulls out a raffle ticket cage and sets it on the table set up beside her. This got the attentions more of the young audience and more than a few cheers were heard. The principal looks out to them as she steps back to the podium.

-Principal-
"The backstage pass is not the only prize in store for one of you boys and girls. The Superstar has also promised few additional prizes to go along with it. But they won't be revealed here as even I don't know for sure what they are."

She places a hand on the raffle ticket cage as the students eyes were now drawn to it, seeing all of the pink colored tickets inside there.

-Principal-
"Inside here we have every students name here in school. This is the more fair way to determine who gets the prizes. The one drawing the name, will be the EWE Superstar, himself."

This caused the students to go into a stunned silence. It was time to meet the charitable man, no wait, the kids didn't care about that. Sure the book worms would be ecstatic but everyone else just wanted to see a EWE Superstar in person. And then with the prizes, it only added to their suspense.

-Principal-
"Now without further ado. I give you..."

The student's froze each crossing their fingers and hoping for their favorite Superstar to be coming out. With a bit more to add to this entrance, the PA speakers of the gym began to play the Superstar's entrance Music. "Flamboyant” Soon the EWE Superstar entered the auditorium with a smile on his face as he waved to the kids.

-Principal-
"Blitz 1!"

While you could see the excitement in the principal’s eyes. There seemed to be far different reaction from the students as Blitz made his way over to the podium. They were silent, but it was more of disappointment and "What!" Blitz reached the podium as he was now feeling slightly awkward. As was the Principle as she noticed their reaction and stopped her own clapping. They stood there a moment before the principle offered the podium to Blitz. Blitz glanced around at the students for a moment before chuckling slightly.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well, Not exactly the reaction I was expecting. Your Principle told me how big EWE is in this school, so I expected a bit warmer of a welcome for a EWE Superstar."

-Student 1-
"You're not a real EWE Superstar!"

The voice of a student called out and was immediately told to shush by one of the facility. Blitz only smiles and chuckles from the outburst.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I see you're not one of my fans."

-Student 2-
"You have no fans!"

Said another and as that one was also being reprimanded another student called out.

-Student 3-
"Show us a real superstar?"

This got an astounding yeah from all of the students and more students began to give out random outbursts. Some said that Blitz sucked and other variations and others complained about wanting to see the real EWE Superstar. While that was going on the students began to talk more and more amongst themselves, mostly it was about how lame this all was. Even some of the facility, who hadn't known who the EWE Superstar was, joined in. Finally, Blitz turned to the Principle and just shrugged. He didn't mean to cause this much an uproar. So the principle stepped back up to the podium as Blitz took a step to the side.

-Principal-
"Now listen."

This suddenly, caused the students and facility to quiet down. She was their principle after all and she had a knack for quieting a room when need be.

-Principal-
"I don't care rather you like Blitz as a EWE Superstar or not. Blitz has taken time and money to help give us a new library and books. He even is offering to take one of you backstage."

-Student 2-
"Who'd want to go backstage with him?"

This got a stern glare from the principle.

-Principal-
"You all need to respect Blitz for what he's done. Besides, he's even in a Qualifier match during that very Chaos for to enter Money-In-The-Bank."

The tone in her voice did show that she was a fan of Blitz. However, she seemed the only one in the room as yet another student interrupted.

-Student 1-
"Only because they ran out of real Superstars."

The principle sighed as Blitz actually took up the podium.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"You know, I know you don't think that I can't win the Qualifier..."

-Student 3-
"No one thinks you can!"

-Student 2-
"You have no fans!"

The commotion began to rise yet another student couldn't help but call out.

-Student 1-
"The Jobber's are going to kick your butt!"

This got a collective Yeah from the students as Blitz only sighed and shook his head.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well Sorry that you feel that way. But really what would you want me to do, Quit? What kind of Influence..."

-Student 2-
"You did before."

-Student 1-
"Lots of times."

Blitz shakes his head yet again as he tried to defend himself.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Some of those weren't my fault..."

-Student 3-
"Just Quit Already! No one wants you in EWE!"

Blitz was about to respond when what the student had said actually began a chant amounts the students. All of them were saying the same word over and over again.

-All Students-
"Quit! Quit! Quit!"

Blitz didn't say anything as he took all of what the kids were saying in. What if they were right? After all how bad was he, that even kids didn't like him?

-Young Girl-
"Stop it!"

The yell came out from amongst the students, yet, no one seemed to pay attention to the young girl. The girl got aggravated as she pushed her way to the floor and turned towards the bleachers filled with chanting Students.

-Young Girl-
"I said, STOOOPPPPP!!!"

The word ended in a high pitched squeal as it did the trick. The Students stopped as now all eyes were on this little girl.

-Young Girl-
"You guys are being very mean to Blitz. He puts his heart into every one of his matches and win or lose he shows that you can have fun in the EWE ring and not just a bunch of guys trying to tear each other's hands off."

The girl was aggravated and obviously used the wrong body part in what she said but Blitz noticed the girl and smiled. She was actually defending him? So he leaned back covering the microphone with his hand to talk to the Principle.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Who's that?"

-Principal-
"That's Abby. She's an Orphan in a program called "Orphan's-go-to-school" or O.G.T.S."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Mind if I chose her for the winner?"

-Principal-
"By all means."

Blitz nods as he removes the microphone. Abby was still recovering from her own outburst as the students were in a slight stunned silence.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Say Abby..."

Abby almost froze as she realized she had just made an outburst like that. Slowly she turned around to look at Blitz, embarrassment flushed on her face as her normally shy-ness kicked in.

-Abby-
".... Y-yeah?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"How would you like to go to Monday Night Chaos?"

Blitz smiled as he saw Abby's eyes light up.

-Abby-
"Y-you mean I..."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yep, congratulations Abby, you've won."

The smile grew wide on the little girl yet her shyness was conflicting with her excitement. It was quite the sight to see. Blitz smiled at her before he looked to the others who were still in that slight stunned silence.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"As for the rest of you, Enjoy you're new books."

Blitz grinned as began to head for the door.

-Abby-
"... Blitz?"

Blitz paused as he looked back to her.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yes?"

-Abby-
"I know you can win..."

That put a smile on Blitz face as he gives his usual two fingered solute into a peace sign before walking out of the room.

As Blitz returned to the present he had tears flowing down his face as he remembered the first time he met Abby. As he did he caught something in the corner of his eye as he noticed a camera filming him. Blitz's eyes shown he was crying he was crying so no use trying to hide it. So he wipes his eyes as he began to talk to the camera.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Oh hey, didn't see you there. How long were you watching?"

No reply from the cameraman but Blitz just nods regardless.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well, guess its out huh. Not that it was really a big secret. But my daughter, Abby WhiteTiger, is gone... Left this world."

He teared up more as he just went on through it as he continued to speak to whomever would be watching.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I could go into the details but I honestly don't want too. Plus I'm legally not allowed as it's an on-going investigation."

Blitz wondered if he was even allowed to say that but that didn't matter.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I don't say this for any kind of sympathy. I just felt you may as well know the true reasons why I just had to be in this match. I'm doing it for her. I'm doing it to fulfill her one final wish."

Blitz teared up again as he reaches to the cubby and takes the piece of paper and looked at it. He smiles as he looked at it.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"She wanted her dad and favorite wrestler in the world to become Undisputed. Champion."

Blitz continues to smile as he looked at the paper as tears wheeled up. But he wiped them away before looking up at the camera.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"So that's why I'm here. As we all know that Money-in-the-Bank is the key and when used correctly will crown the next Undisputed Champion. Which is something I am striving for with all my heart and body. I need this and if I somehow don't make it, then I'll try another time. Yet, I would prefer to win it this way. No, not just because it would just be the fastest way to get to my goal. But because this has a bit more meaning to it."

Blitz got up as he sat on the cubby's bottom.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"See, when I first met Abby, I was in a Money-in-the-bank Qualifier match. Ultimately I lost, as well as my next shot to get in, but that first time was more important as I had given Abby a backstage tour, and oh how I'd of wished I could have won that night, just for her. But, it didn't work out. I wasn't the better wrestler that night. So that's just one more reason why I want to win Money-In-the-Bank. Just one more thing for her."

Blitz nods as he rubs his temple slightly before looking back at the camera.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Anyways, I heard all the things you guys have said about me. Well, if there really was anything. All the talk about me is nothing, or how they're just going to blow over me. And I have to ask myself if they're right? I haven't won a match over a year, granted the Hiatus and me not being here didn't help matters but still. When I came back, I failed to beat the clock, though I wasn't even trying, despite Heyman. Guess i didn't really have a reason back then to compete. And the rumble, I didn't exactly last long at all, but again I wasn't really trying."

Blitz leaned back slightly as he had his hands resting on his legs.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"But I'm not saying all that to suddenly say, all my lack of trying is because I'm a super wrestler. No, that's not it. I'm not going to come out here and say that because in all honesty, I have no idea if I'm better than any of those guys in the ring with me. The clown is mad, but he's brutal and could easily rip me to shreds if he had the chance. John Steel has probably had more wins and others for bigger prizes. He even beat That Thunder fellow to get in here. Not that he's been doing the greatest recently, but he was good back before he left for a while."

Blitz moves his arms to the side using it to lean back a bit more.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Then there's Joker Eli. He's been on the rise since he took up mimicking Batman's greatest foe. Not only was he the first to get into this match but he even beat a member of the Shield. Which is pretty impressive. Then there's James Ceno, who was around back when I was a rookie. Truth be told though, I had to go look that up as I hadn't paid too much attention to who all was in EWE at the time. But he's shown he's got experience and has held titles from before. Some in other feds. Last is Roller Brawl, the kid who's made a pretty big splash here in EWE thus far. Only losing 2 matches. That's impressive."

Blitz nods a bit as he leans forward, placing his elbow's on his legs and rubs them together slightly.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"And what do I have? A history of failing every chance at Gold and a majority of matches to get into that placement. And for running away countless times. That's what I seem to bring to the table and they'd be right. That's been my history when competing in Extreme Wrestling Entertainment. But that's not all. I have a resolve that will see me to the end. But as no one seems to know is rather I'll remain here afterwards... I do not even know the answer to that. All I can say is I'm going to continue to try. Continue to press forward. And I will jump at any chance to accomplish the goal I set out for my little girl. That, is my resolve."

Blitz stares into the camera as you could see that resolve in his eyes. He would do all he could to get the Briefcase. Blitz then reached down and looked at the drawing as he nods before speaking in a low tone not even speaking to the camera.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"...This is for you."

Blitz gets up as he walks past the camera and out of the room. The camera takes this chance to zoom in on the exposed drawing the 8 year old made last. Where the world could see Blitz, holding up the Undisputed Championship with Abby right by him cheering him on.

END RP 3

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:52 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t490-elven-decoy
Sponsored content