JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl in MITB Elevation X Match Empty Roller Brawl in MITB Elevation X Match

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:42 am
Roller Brawl in MITB Elevation X Match WM11-MITB

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/money-in-the-bank-t1595.html#p22147792

Show: WrestleMania 11 [5/10/2015]

WrestleMania 11, the biggest event of the year, as was stated countless times by many other competitors, fans, interviewers, and commentators. So it's not surprising to hear it one last time. Of course, this WrestleMania was the first to one pink haired skater girl, Roller Brawl. And she couldn't wait to get started. After all she had performed at the Rumble and new how big that Pay-per-view was and even watched a few WrestleMania's of the past. And she could tell it was going to be epic. But the final countdown was upon them as Roller Brawl could be found at a local house show. Roller Brawl, like her sister, was an uncommon occurrence at house shows due to school. So tonight, Roller Brawl was set to take on some local talent. However, before she had her match she had another mission on her plate. One that involved her sister, Maya. Roller Brawl was tasked to get Maya to go to Mizore's locker room but at the moment Maya was in Kristy's, their mom, office. So Roller Brawl waited outside the door for Maya to head out. Finally, Maya came out with both of her championship titles slung over one shoulder.

-Roller Brawl-
"Hey Stealthy got a minute?"

Maya looked over to her as she gives a brief nod. So Roller Brawl skated up to her as she pondered slightly how to get Stealth Elf to head to Mizore's locker room. After all she knew what Mizore wanted and she was pretty sure Maya wouldn't go there if she told her straight up.

-Roller Brawl-
"Mizore wants to see you in her locker room."

This has Maya look away from Roller Brawl as a blank expression crossed her face.

-Maya Jensen-
"W-what does she want?"

Roller Brawl gives a shrug to sell her lie more.

-Roller Brawl-
"Something about going over a strategy for your Tag title defense."

Maya's eyes shift to the very title that was draped across her shoulder.

-Maya Jensen-
"...Wh-what's the point? I'll just be getting in her way."

-Roller Brawl-
"All the more reason to have a strategy. Come on, Stealthy, you really need to talk with her."

Maya closes her eyes slightly as she just shakes her head. Roller Brawl could tell that this wasn't working.

-Maya Jensen-
"... No I don't... I don't want to be hurt again."

-Roller Brawl-
"She won't. Honestly."

Maya just shakes her head again as slight tears well up she just turns to leave.

-Maya Jensen-
"...I... I need to go."

Roller Brawl frowns as Maya didn't give her a chance to say anything else as Maya walked off. Roller Brawl sighs as she thinks on what to do next. That is until her phone began to ring. Roller Brawl pulled it out of her pocket and after glancing to see who it was, answered it. On the other end was an irritated Mizore.

-Mizore Payne-
"Roller Brawl. I thought you said you told Stealth Elf to come to my locker room..."

-Roller Brawl-
"Sorry, I had to wait for her to leave Mom's office. But I wasn't able to get her to head over there."

There was a slight pause on the other end before Mizore finally speaks again.

-Mizore Payne-
"Well where is she now?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Looks like she's heading towards her locker room."

Mizore only replied by hanging up and Roller Brawl just assumed she went there to have her little talk. So worked out well enough she guess. So she glanced up at a clock on the wall. Seemed she had a lot of time before her match. So she began to just skate along the halls as she waited. Yet as she did she happened to come across a door that had a "Janitor's Closet" label on it. Of course, Roller Brawl was skating on by it not really caring for it but she heard a faint grunt coming from inside which caused her to stop and actually grin slightly. To her it sounded like her boyfriend as she skated up closer which she heard the faint sound of him saying something but she couldn't tell what it was. So Roller Brawl smiled as she quickly glanced around and confirmed there wasn't a camera in sight before she opened the door to the closet, not even wondering what he was doing in there, or even knocking.

-Roller Brawl-
"Hey, Th..."

What Roller Brawl saw made her eyes grow wide in shock. For inside, she saw her boyfriend naked and having fun with some lady who was also naked. Of course, the sudden opening of the door and voice of someone startled the two as they quickly tried to shield themselves. Roller Brawl's boyfriend was even more as he saw who it was. It didn't take long before Roller Brawl's shock turned into anger.

-Roller Brawl-
"What the F*** are you doing?"

-Lady-
"Nothing that concern's you, young lady. Now run along now."

The lady seemed to take notice of who Roller Brawl was not that she fully knew about the bigger problem there. But Roller Brawl wasn't even looking at her as her eyes were shooting her boyfriend with a death glare.

-Roller Brawl's Boyfriend-
"I can explain here, Roller Brawl..."

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh there's nothing to explain... I knew you told me about your little flirting but I thought it was all just to get a bigger role on the show... I NEVER thought you'd take it THIS far!"

You could literally feel that anger coming off of Roller Brawl but seemed the shock had rubbed off and now the guy looked back at her.

"Yeah so? Maybe I'm doing this TOO get a bigger Role? You know I care about you, but a man's got needs and we both know I ain't tapping that until October."

That only seemed to aggravate Roller Brawl even more.

-Roller Brawl-
"Tapping that?! What was I just some prize for you?! Huh? Just couldn't wait to get into my..."

-Lady-
"This is getting awkward, can I'll just leave you two..."

But Roller Brawl rounded on her as the lady was reaching for her clothes.

-Roller Brawl-
"Don't bother. There ain't NOTHING going on here no more. So do whatever you want."

Roller Brawl moves to shut the door as the guy tried to say something.

"What are you trying to say, Roller Brawl?"

-Roller Brawl-
"I'm SAYING it's over!"

Roller Brawl slams the door shut as she just begins to skate off, fuming over what just happened. How dare he do that to her. And then what he said afterwards... unfortunately for her she was too busy in her angered thoughts that she forgot to look where she was going as she rammed into Hellen Martin who happened to be walking by. This caused both of them to fall over landing on the floor.

-Roller Brawl-
"WATCH it!"

Roller Brawl snapped but she noticed who it was she ran into.

-Roller Brawl-
"... oh sorry."

-Hellen Martin-
"It's ok."

Hellen stood up as did Roller Brawl. Hellen noticed the angry features as she spoke.

-Hellen Martin-
"Something on your mind?"

Roller Brawl's fist clinched a bit in her anger as she replied to Hellen.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh, I just caught my boyfriend with another woman. Well I should say EX boyfriend."

-Hellen Martin-
"You sure it wasn't just a misunderstanding?"

This caused Roller Brawl to shoot Hellen a look as she shook her head.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh sure, they were just chilling in the Janitor's closet in the nude working up a nice sweat."

That caught Hellen more by surprise as she caught on.

-Hellen Martin-
"Wait you don't mean they were."

-Roller Brawl-
"I sure do. That rotten CHEATING Bustard!"

It took Hellen a moment to get over the initial shock as she thought about Roller Brawl still being a teen and her boyfriend was most likely. She shook the thought from her mind.

-Hellen Martin-
"Oh I can think of a few creative things to get back at him, but noting your mom would approve of. So instead, how helping me out some with an EWE.com exclusive? After all I just finished interviewing Blitz for one and I could really use another scoop."

Roller Brawl takes a minute to think about it as her mind wasn't fully on paying attention.

-Roller Brawl-
"Fine whatever."

Hellen nods as she pulls out a tape recorder from her pocket and hits record.

-Hellen Martin-
"Hellen Martin, interviewing Roller Brawl at the house show."

Hellen finished her small note for future reference for herself before looking to Roller Brawl.

-Hellen Martin-
"So Roller Brawl, let's start by talking about your match at Chaos two weeks ago where you took on Kelsi Parr in the finals of the All American #1 Contender's tournament. Unfortunately you lost but thanks to Kelsi Choosing to face Cliff Morgan for the title, you were given the other option of entering Money-in-the-Bank. So what are your thoughts?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Waist of a good choice in my opinion. Why would you want to settle for a mid-card title when you could go after the Undisputed Championship?"

-Hellen Martin-
"Well, that is one way to put it. But as you'd have to win one more match to get that shot, Kelsi gets a straight shot at the title."

-Roller Brawl-
"Kelsi choose the consolation prize. But whatever really. I got what I want so she can have her All American championship."

-Hellen Martin-
"Right. Well speaking of what you wanted. You're now in the Money-in-the-Bank Elevation X match. Last week, however, you were supposed to get a chance to show how ready you were for it as you and your sister took on Calista Leon and John Steel. However, there wasn't a single tag made in the short match as Stealth Elf pinned Calista Leon in a little over a minute."

-Roller Brawl-
"A wins a win and its good for Stealthy that she was about to put Calista away again. Not that she put up much of a fight. Besides, I gave ol' John Steel a nice little brawl after our match was over."

-Hellen Martin-
"Which lead to 18 attacking your sister."

-Roller Brawl-
"Don't remind me. Besides, I have confidence that mom and Stealthy will give her a whooping but I will want a piece of her later. But that's not to important now as I'm focusing on Money-in-the-Bank."

-Hellen Martin-
"Right. Well, truth be told you've got the most momentum in this match as you've beaten half of them already in singles matches. The two you haven't are Blitz and..."

But Roller Brawl cut her off as she rolled her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh please, don't get me started on Blitz. The guy's got no drive in EWE as he's constantly losing one match or another. Not to mention I'm pretty sure he only comes back for mom."

-Hellen Martin-
"Well the two are close friends but I don't think..."

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh no that's not what I meant. From the stories Mom told me, I'm pretty sure Blitz had the hots for mom and probably still does. Boy I'm glad he never acted on them. If he'd of married mom I'd of left my last name alone."

-Hellen Martin-
"Don't want to be Ms. WhiteTiger?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Would you? Well unless you were married or related to Mizore's dad."

Hellen thought about it and nodded.

-Hellen Martin-
"Yeah you have a point. Blitz has already been given a bit of grief over his last name being the same as Jeff's ring name. Though he doesn't use it in his in ring name."

-Roller Brawl-
"Not to important anyways. Blitz will either choke or find a way out of the match in one way or another. Not trying to be mean but it's what he'll do."

-Hellen Martin-
"You never know. But what about your thoughts on some of the others in the match? Like the clown?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Which one?"

-Hellen Martin-
"There's only one."

-Roller Brawl-
"No, there's two."

-Hellen Martin-
"Oh, well only one goes by that though."

-Roller Brawl-
"Right, well honestly, he looks pretty fun. And no I don't mean that in a way that I think he's silly or whatever. But I know he's tough and unpredictable and as he's already said, in a match like this, he's going to be lethal. But he's wrong when he honestly thinks that he's going to beat me down. Fists or even that bat. Besides, while he's got George I got Skullie here."

Roller Brawl taps her helmet with the skull design on it as she gives a wink.

-Hellen Martin-
"Guess you can say it'll be one baseball the bat can't handle."

Hellen smiles at her joke. But Roller Brawl just shrugged.

-Hellen Martin-
"Anyways, what about Joker Eli? You've had his number each time you've faced him but with his current outlook, it could just be his time to get back at you."

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh please. Eli's just trying to be all big bad and scary for the cameras because his mentor White Tiger won't pay attention to him. But seriously he's dressed like a cartoon character, who can really take him seriously?"

-Hellen Martin-
"Says the Skylander."

Roller Brawl rolls her eyes at the comment.

-Roller Brawl-
"Eh it's boring all the times I have to correct people about that. I've even told you before."

-Hellen Martin-
"I know and it was just a joke. But back on your point, he does ask "Why so Serious" a lot."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, he's seen The Dark Knight, one to many times. Surprised he hasn't asked anyone about where he got these scars."

-Hellen Martin-
"He may have some emotional scars."

Roller Brawl shrugs at the comment.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well that's his problem. And if he wants to bring them to the ring, have at it, I'll be rolling on by."

-Hellen Martin-
"All right. Now what about the other two in the match you've defeated before? Like John Steel?"

-Roller Brawl-
"I've already said about him earlier. But really, Steel's got issue's getting to 'passionate' about his matches. But hey if he likes that rope so much perhaps he can bring it to the match and use it to help scale the cage."

-Hellen Martin-
"You really think it's long enough?"

-Roller Brawl-
"If he's talented enough length wouldn't matter. But we're getting off point. It's just that Steel can talk a good game and maybe through a snarl or two, but in the end he can't back it up in the ring."

-Hellen Martin-
"He's had a lot of good matches."

-Roller Brawl-
"And he's yet to have anything to show for it."

-Hellen Martin-
"Guess that's true. But while he hasn't, James Ceno has had success in Mid-card."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah but where has Ceno been? I mean he gets a chair shot or two to get in yet hasn't been seen since. So if he even does show up, I can't say I've to high hopes for him. But hey he could prove me wrong which would be nice. Won't know till I get there."

-Hellen Martin-
"You really want him at his best?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Well of course. I want them all at their best so that the match will be that much greater."

Hellen happened to glance at the recorder as the display was showing it was almost out of memory.

-Hellen Martin-
"Well, recorder's almost dead, so care to wrap it up?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Of course."

Roller Brawl nods as she looks at the tape recorder imaging it was the other 5 she was talking too.

-Roller Brawl-
"At WrestleMania we will be heading into an extreme match. You 5 may think you can win but this girl thrives on the extreme. So you should all know, your fates are sealed."

Roller Brawl smiles as Hellen could see the fangs in her mouth. Hellen then stopped the recording as she pocketed the device.

-Hellen Martin-
"Not bad there. And looks like it worked. You're not mad any more."

Unfortunately that was not the right thing to say as Roller Brawl remembered what happened as her anger shot back up. Hellen took note of this and took a slight step back.

-Hellen Martin-
"Oh would you look at the time? I really best be going."

So Hellen walked off leaving Roller Brawl there to fume.

-Roller Brawl-
"Ugh I need something to punch."

Roller Brawl glanced up at the clock as she remembered her match.

-Roller Brawl-
"That'll have to do."

She said as she skated off to the ring.

Roller Brawl in MITB Elevation X Match FmOjIPS

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t457-frost-elfs-vs-diva-task-force

Last edited by JCKane on Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Roller Brawl in MITB Elevation X Match Empty Re: Roller Brawl in MITB Elevation X Match

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:42 am

-Scene 1-

A single camera opens up to an impressive sight as we see the famous Big Ben. As the camera pans this a bit it zooms in to the clock's hands as the minute hand points straight up.

Bong! Bong! Bong!

-???-
"Na na na na."

The voice came from out of focus as the camera slowly zooms back out to catch who the individual speaking.

-???-
"Na na na na."

We begin to see what looks to be a black skull helmet come into focus.

-???-
"Hey, hey, hey."

The camera finally catches who it is as Roller Brawl is fully into focus in her usual black and purple Roller Derby outfit and a grin on her face.

-Roller Brawl-
"Goodbye."

Roller Bawl's smirks only grows as she looks at the camera. The sight looked pretty impressive with Big Ben in the background just angled perfectly. Roller Brawl's smirk turns into a smile as she begins to speak.

-Roller Brawl-
"You heard the news? The great, wonderful, fantastic news? John Steel's put up his career on the line. Oh happy day."

Roller Brawl spins in a circle in her skates with her arms up in the air. She stops as she looks back to the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"You must wonder why I'm so happy. Could it be that I really do have something against Steel? You bet I do. Seriously this guy's a whiner and a complainer. He refuses to own up to his mistakes and has to make up every excuse in the book to explain why he's really the superior guy. Like how he goes on camera. Says all these trash talky things on camera then states that you must not reply to anything I've said, because that makes you unoriginal."

Roller Brawl had placed a hand on her hip and sternly waggled her finger at that last part. She smiles as she brings her gloved hands to her eyes and mocking herself crying.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh boo hoo John."

She lowers her hands as she continued talking.

-Roller Brawl-
"Get with the program Steel. If you put something out there, you ARE going to get rebutted. That's just how this company works. Unoriginal? Who really cares? And Speaking of caring, why do you care so much about what other people say? Are you really that scared that we'll hurt you're poor whittle bitty feelings. As if. See, me I don't care what people call me. I'll just correct them then beat them in the ring. And can I back that up? I'm sure a long list of people can back that up."

Roller Brawl winks at the camera to further her own point.

-Roller Brawl-
"But really, what's with all this "I'll put my career on the line if you put something of importance to you up?" Everyone knows that it's just a ploy. Mom or Step Dad has yet said that it's official anyways. So you're just being an idiot to try and prove a point, but when you start by saying we must do it too... Nah that's just you trying to sound tough. Which we all know you're Steel drop is losing its edge. But if you want to throw your career away, by all means. No one will miss you."

Roller Brawl thought for a brief moment as she adjust her stance slightly.

-Roller Brawl-
"Speaking of missing people, there's one guy in this place that no one would miss as well. Seriously, Blitz, you come back, spout some nonsense then lose a match or two then high tail it out the door. How can you expect anyone to see you as an actual competitor and not the joke that you are when you never stay around?"

Roller Brawl shrugs as she thought about it.

-Roller Brawl-
"I mean just think of how much better you could have gotten if you'd stayed around. But nope. And quite frankly the way I figure it, you'll be gone after this match, or after you fail King of Xtreme."

Roller Brawl nods again as she skates a little to the left, leaving the clock tower in the background.

-Roller Brawl-
"When I was checking out more about you Blitz, I remember you and Mom entered a King of Xtreme either in 08 or 09. Mom never made it past the 2nd round but you got all the way to the quarter finals which was a huge upset. Then... you just lose the very next round. That's pretty sad if you ask me. I mean you looked like you had some promise... despite what seemed like everyone was laying down in front of you. So what happened? Oh right, it was your first leave after your contract with your manager expired or something. Then again, what am I saying, you had until the end of that event."

Roller Brawl shrugs her shoulders as she was ready to move on.

-Roller Brawl-
"But whatever. Let's just see who's the guy who shows up at WrestleMania."

Roller Brawl smirks as she sees the perfect transition here.

-Roller Brawl-
"That also applies to Mr. Joker Eli the Kid Hogan. Wow that's a mouth full. But we get to have a fun encounter with this caped cowl killer want to-be. He laughs and tortures innocent cameramen and interviewers. Yet he's perfectly fine with wild animals. So why didn't you let out that White Tiger you were chatting with the other day, hmm? You could have wrestled it, tickled its tummy, pull its tail, something. But nope. So that's what we get to see with this Joke...er. Though it does remind me that I owe you a beating. Sure I said if you did something to Mizore and you almost did. But almost only counts in horse shoes, hand-grenades, and trying to hit my sister's best friend with a steel chair. So laugh at that, Eli. Really laugh, I want to see it. But we'll be seeing how much a beat down I really give you. Since this match is not about beating down you're opponents. No it's about beating them to the goal. Anything can happen though."

Another wink from Roller Brawl as she stops skating for the moment.

-Roller Brawl-
"Which brings us to Clown. Which, I thought it was the clown but details, details. Speaking of details, Seems chuckles says that everyone does nothing but talk talk talk, but come on Clown, the words bashing it half the fun in these things. Cuz sometimes you just got to let it all out, you know. But it's ok cuz you sure did do a lot of talking. But oh wait, its ok cuz chuckles has backed up his talking. So it's all good."

Roller Brawl shifts slightly in her stance before continuing on.

-Roller Brawl-
"Really, though, what makes you think that I fear you? Please I don't even fear DEATH itself. So why would I fear someone who claims to bring it? But it's your shtick I guess. Make people fear you, act crazy, beat on an Android or two, and hey good times. But do you really think you're unbeatable? That's just your problem. Sure you're strong, but you don't have to be strong to beat a strong person. I know tons of ways to slip right past you're little beat down you have in store for everyone. And really you'd HAVE to beat me out, because even if you knock me out, I'll fight you in my sleep. There's no getting past me and when you think everyone's down for the count and you climb those rungs 1 ladder at a time. I will me that steals it right under your nose. You're red, squishy squeaky nose."

Another smirk crosses her lips as she skates a little farther as she comes across a bench. She sits down on it as she looks back to the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"So, how's the leg Ceno?"

Crossing her legs she smiles as she continues to look.

-Roller Brawl-
"Really, Ceno I've heard what's going on with you. If you wonder why, let's just say I heard it from a certain fatherly figure."

Roller Brawl winks again.

-Roller Brawl-
"But really, Ceno, you say I got you're respect. Cool. That's just one of the things I love about sports. You can go head to head with other competitors, whoop ‘em, cream them, and Wham! They have you're respect. They'll still take the fight to them again but hey, it happens. But that's the thing Ceno. While you're having so many problems, I'm active and extremely agile. But oh that's right, I'm counting you out already. Overlooking you because I beat you before? No, not really. I still got respect for you and I see all your strengths and weaknesses. I say I can beat someone, because I have the confidence that I can beat anyone. That's not arrogance and if you treat it as such, you will find yourself at the bottom of the cage wondering why SS Spectra's ringing in your ears."

Roller Brawl stands up again as she balances herself on her skates.

-Roller Brawl-
"So remember boys, you can bring your fun houses, Steel drops, Speed, firestorm and maniacal laughs. There will be only one Ms Money-in-the-Bank at WrestleMania, and only one of us fit that criterial because you're fates are sealed."

Roller Brawl winks one last time before skating off the shot. The camera zooms in on Big Ben before fading to black.

-Scene 2-

It was finally May 11th as people were heading over to the Wembly Stadium. The fans packed in as in the back final preparations were being made. There we can see Roller Brawl, wearing her skates and roller derby attire, skating down the hall. She was glancing at all the people heading down the halls doing various things. As she continued down she came across the boy's locker room. Roller Brawl not really caring as she eyed a different individual as he came walking up to her.

"Hey there."

Roller Brawl only glared at him as she gave a quick glance for cameras.

-Roller Brawl-
"Don't hey there me."

The guy chuckled as he shook his head.

"Oh please Roller Brawl, why do you have to be such a child about this? We can easily pick up where we left off. You know you want too"

-Roller Brawl-
"As if... I said we're though and I...."

Suddenly, the guy kissed her right on the lips. She quickly pushed him away though.

-Roller Brawl-
"Stop that."

"Why? You know you liked it. So you know what I was thinking? I'm on break and you don't have anything planned. So let's go find a nice closet and..."

Slap!

Roller Brawl slapped him pretty hard as the guy felt his face. A red whelp mark appearing.

-Roller Brawl-
"I know EXACTLY what you're thinking. The answer is no. Now get out of my face."

Roller Brawl skates past him.

"Oh, then I'm sure the guy's in the locker room won't mind some alone time with the present I left them."

He smirks as he hadn't looked back. Roller Brawl however looks back at him.

-Roller Brawl-
"What are you talking about?"

The guy looks back to her with that smirk still on his face.

"Let's just say that if I can't see you like that, those guys sure will."

He chuckles as he begins walks off. This makes Roller Brawl wonder what exactly he was talking about as she glances towards the boy's locker room. What could he mean? Slowly, her curiosity got the better of her as she skated over. She knew not to just walk on in, could be exactly what he wanted. So she opened the door slightly without looking in as she knocks on the door.

-Roller Brawl-
"Anyone in there?"

There wasn't a response as she opened the door a bit.

-Roller Brawl-
"All right, I'm coming in."

Roller Brawl entered the room and froze with shock at what she saw. Strung up all along the ceiling, laying out on the floors, even sticking to the walls, were who knew how many of the same photo. It was of Roller Brawl, in the shower... Naked.

-Roller Brawl-
"What the...."

RB swore out loud. How in the world did he get a picture like that? They never did anything for obvious reasons. But as Roller Brawl looked she saw message on the wall in what looked like Spray paint.

"Roller Brawl is a B****"

The word was not censored on the wall. Roller Brawl swore again as she turned quickly and locked the door. She didn't about getting in trouble for a locked door, she wasn't about to let anyone see these. So she began going around taking all the pictures trying to get them all. None of them could see the light of day. But with so many, Roller Brawl had no idea how to dispose of them all... Her brain immediately thought about the trash can as she looked for one. Wouldn't you know, it was just a small pail like trash can.

-Roller Brawl-
"OF all the ROTTEN luck!"

Roller Brawl went on still using the pail to collect as many of the pictures she could. She moved fast, but one of the pictures happened to snag her skate's wheel causing her to fall down into a nice pile of them. Again she swore, but that's when the door handle began to move. Roller Brawl's eyes went wide but thankfully she locked it so it didn't get very far.

-Wrestler-
"Hey, what's going on here?"

Roller Brawl thought as she had to quickly think of something as it didn't seem he was going to just walk off. As he continued the door to no avail.

-Roller Brawl-
"Just a second, I have some more tidying up to do."

Roller Brawl disguised her voice though it was already an octave higher as she got up and removed her skates kicking them off as she went back to collecting the photos.

-Wrestler-
"Oh come on, No one care's if it's a little dirty. I need to get changed."

-Roller Brawl-
"Just a second?"

Roller Brawl pushed and mashed but there were just too many to get in the trash bag. But the more she worked on it the more people came to try and get in the door. They were arguing and telling her to hurry up. But Roller Brawl was trying to find ways to get rid of them. Though at the time she was tuning out the others as she continued. But that all stopped... when she heard the door unlock, and the door began to open.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Roller Brawl in MITB Elevation X Match Empty Re: Roller Brawl in MITB Elevation X Match

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:43 am

We last saw Roller Brawl, she was in quiet the predicament as she was in the men's locker room with a large pile of nude photos of herself on the floor. Not that she put them there by any means. Nor did she know how the picture was taken. But to top things off, now the door was being unlocked as someone from the outside had a key to the room. The door opened as... It was Michael Jensen who stepped into the room. But he shut the door behind him.

-Michael Jensen-
"Roller Brawl, what are you doing in...."

Jensen stopped as he saw all the pictures on the floor. He was stunned to say the least.

-Michael Jensen-
"What happened in here?!"

His voice was sterner as Roller Brawl just stood in front of the pile.

-Roller Brawl-
"I...I can explain."

Jensen looked to her as he crosses his arms.

-Michael Jensen-
"Go on then."

Roller Brawl took a deep breath before she replied to him.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well, you see I caught my boyfriend cheating on me and he tried to make it sound like it wasn't a big deal since you know he couldn't do me till February. Then I..."

-Michael Jensen-
"Wait just a moment. Couldn't till February? Just hold old was your Boyfriend?"

Oh great. Now she was in trouble. She lowered her head and shook it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Just... don't tell mom ok. But, he's... 23."

-Michael Jensen-
"23?"

Roller Brawl nodded.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well, you remember Timothy right?"

Jensen nodded as then he remembered the incident a few weeks ago with the flowers in Maya's room.

-Michael Jensen-
"I take it he's the guy. Explains a few things. But really, why would you even think about dating him? You know his reputation. He's as bad as Justin, only he gets results."

Roller Brawl sighed.

-Roller Brawl-
"... Don't remind me. Besides, I... thought it was all just for his image. How was I supposed to know he was really f...?"

-Michael Jensen-
"Watch that mouth of yours. You're in enough trouble."

Roller Brawl nodded as she looked down to the pictures then remembered the spray paint on the wall.

-Roller Brawl-
"So... You can help me right? Not tell mom?"

-Michael Jensen-
"Fine. Now stay here, I'll get something for all these."

So Jensen left the room before locking it behind him. Roller Brawl sighed. That could have been much worse. So she began to pile the photos until Jensen returned. With a Janitor's kart and plenty of Trash bags. He locked the door behind him again as the two of them began to clean up. Making sure to get every last photo. Finally, they got them all and painted over the spray paint on the wall to have someone clean it up later.

-Roller Brawl-
"Thanks Step-Dad."

Jensen nods to her as she began to push the kart.

-Michael Jensen-
"You're welcome, just let that be a reminder to who you date in the future."

-Roller Brawl-
"oh trust me, I learned it."

-Michael Jensen-
"Good, now if you'll excuse me. I'll get rid of these then tell Tim he's fired."

Roller Brawl nodded as Jensen walked on. Roller Brawl breathed a huge sigh of relief. She then went and sat down on a bench for a moment, just relived at what went down. As she sat there, she suddenly, notice a rather large shadow casting over her. Curiously she looked up to see a rather tall and bulky man. He was bald and only had a Vandyke beard. His clothes were a pair of jeans and a WrestleMania 11 promotional t-shirt. Around his neck was a backstage pass on his face was a slight smile.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh, hey there."

The fan smiles more as he holds out his hand.

-Fan-
"Hello, Roller Brawl. I'm a pretty huge fan of yours."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, I can see that."

Roller Brawl smirks at her joke on how big this guy was. The Fan chuckles along with it.

-Fan-
"Yeah. And you know what would really make my day?"

-Roller Brawl-
"An autograph from yours truly?"

The fan shakes his head as he digs into his pocket and takes out a large cell phone. Oddly enough it seemed just right for him.

-Fan-
"Nah, I'd love to interview you. We could record it on my phone."

Roller Brawl looked around and shrugged. She didn't have anything else to do at the moment. So she smiles as she stands up.

-Roller Brawl-
"Sure, why not."

The fan smiles as he goes to the video recorder setting of his phone before placing it down on a rack of items. He got it working as he balls his fist and raises it up as if it was a microphone.

-Fan-
"Hello all you EWE fans out there. I am your Number one Massive fan coming to you live, backstage EWE's WrestleMania 11."

Roller Brawl smirked. The guy wasn't half bad.

-Fan-
"With me here now is Roller Brawl. Welcome Roller Brawl to the show."

-Roller Brawl-
"Thanks there, uh... guy. I'm happy to be here."

The fan grinned as he looked to Roller Brawl.

-Fan-
"Oh, not going to ask what the shows called?"

Roller Brawl gave a shrug. She'd play along.

-Roller Brawl-
"Ok, guy. What's the name of the show?"

-Fan-
"I call it... House of Massive Pain."

The Fan smirked as Roller Brawl nodded.

-Roller Brawl-
"Not bad."

-Fan-
"Not bad? Oh I say it's pretty good. It's not a fun house like Clown's but it does the trick."

-Roller Brawl-
"I get you. Though Clown's...."

Suddenly, the fan punched Roller Brawl hard in the stomach as it winded her causing her to double over.

-Fan-
"Oh did I forgot to mention? This is my show. Not yours."

The Fan grinned as Roller Brawl began to get up.

-Roller Brawl-
"Not cool man."

-Fan-
"Oh, and here I thought the effects on this show were all fake? You know... Pulled punches."

Roller Brawl wasn't expecting another as the fan punched her hard in the exact same place again. The Fan laugh as he rose his foot and stomped on Roller Brawl's side.

-Fan-
"Fake kicks too."

The Fan pushed Roller Brawl over as Roller Brawl made to get up.

-Fan-
"We won't have any of that now."

The fan smashes Roller Brawl with his arm which looked like a brutal clothesline. Roller Brawl tries to get up but the fan again hits her in just the right spot at just the right time that Roller Brawl has no chance to avoid the strike.

-Fan-
"See on my show. It's not me asking the questions why you go on and on. You bore people to death. So I'll be the one telling you how things are going to go down."

Roller Brawl tried to kick the fan's leg to unbalance him but the fan just grabs her foot with almost ease.

-Fan-
"I know a lot about you Roller Brawl. So much that you'd think we were soul mates."

The Fan chuckles as again he perfectly scouts Roller Brawl attempt to free her leg as he twists her ankle.

-Fan-
"Not that you're taste in Soul mates is very well. What happened with that last guy? Oh right, he gave a whole new meaning to the term p*rn bomb."

Another chuckle as the fan uses leverage to pick Roller Brawl up by the leg and slam her down with an oof escaping from her lips.

-Fan-
"But that's enough about you right? We have to talk about your match don't we. Oh how you silly little vermin like to squeak and peep you're little game. But at the end of one of you is a liar."

The Fan didn't seem to let up on Roller Brawl as he continued to just beat her down. None of the other EWE staff seemed to know what was going on as there was none around. Just what was going on?

-Fan-
"Like that Steel fellow, or Joker Eli? They talk but no one's really listening. They shoot their lie's to get noticed so you can have a 'good' match. Must you all psyche yourself up just to gain that bit of a rush when you head out to the ring? I'd say to stop wasting everyone's time, but they all have time to waste as well. Why else go to a sporting event where at least a third is just you people yapping your mouths."

The Fan strikes Roller Brawl's mouth with a back hand as she was about to try and call for help. How was he averting everything she tried?

-Fan-
" You're only amusing to a degree. And that's when you get to the ring and slaughter each other. All for a gold plated fashion accessory."

The fan knees her in the waistline as he said this to almost emphasize his point.

-Fan-
"So tell me Roller Brawl? Is it worth it? Though, wait you're not in it for the gold. It’s just a perk for you right? You're really here to get that excitement bubbling and that adrenaline to kick into gear. So has it kicked in yet? Is how interview not action packed enough for you?"

The fan chuckles as Roller Brawl had stopped fighting. Passing out actually. But that was met with a sharp slap to the face as her eyes bolted awake.

-Fan-
"You'll sleep when I tell you, you can."

Roller Brawl tries to struggle a bit but the fan puts a stop to that. With another perfectly executed strike.

-Fan-
"You do have some spirit there Roller Brawl. But we both know it won't be enough. If I, just a poor innocent bystander Fan..."

The Fan chuckled.

-Fan-
"Imagine what it'll be like for a killing clown with a Bat to grind? You did issue the challenge and if not him alone, you have every other person in that match that wants to see you lose."

Roller Brawl again gets another burst of energy to try and push away from this fan. She gets a little lose before he drops her straight down with a reverse atomic drop followed by a clothesline.

-Fan-
"You just don't get it do you Roller Brawl? You're not the Xtreme Queen you try to make yourself out to be. You are nothing more than an adrenaline drinkie. And I'd say by now you'd be so obese that you're roller blades would be the only way for you to get around."

The Fan throws Roller Brawl to the wall and comes in with a punch to the chest. Roller Brawl's arms were too exhausted to go to where the pain was as the Fan just beat down more and more on her.

-Fan-
"Face it Roller Brawl. You're about to enter mountain full of hungry mountain lions. Each of them wanting a piece of you before they grab that briefcase down from that X. Do you think I'm wrong?"

Roller Brawl was struck again as she passed out yet again. But another strike in just the right location forced her eyes to open up yet again. Her body was completely lucid now as she was unable to gather any strength as this guy knew exactly where to hit her to cause the most about of pain.

-Fan-
"As I was saying. I'm not wrong. Joker Eli doesn't care about the Briefcase. He's only here because he happened to win a match at just the right time as he was dreaming of striped kitties. But we both know he's got a special spot for you in his twisted mind. And I'm sure he'll adjust more Chaos. As for Ceno, he wants to pay you back and he knows he'll have to ground you in order to fully climb the structure that much easier."

The Fan didn't stop and any time Roller Brawl would pass out, he'd strike, slap, or kick in just the right spot that woke her back up so she'd feel every single thing he was doing to her.

-Fan-
"Steel hates you and your pathetic excuse for a mother's guts. Which perhaps she may just want to see them? You know all he'd have to do..."

The fan grabs Roller Brawl's mid-section squeezing the area hard.

-Fan-
" Just yank right here."

The fan laughed before slamming Roller Brawl again and continuing his slow yet calculated attack as he drew out the pain as long as possible.

-Fan-
"Blitz may be the only one who doesn't hate you. But he wants to win so badly, I can't wait to see how far he takes it. Maybe then he'll finally have some recognition in this place. But what do I care? I don't."

Finally, the fan grabs Roller Brawl neck as he lifts her up until she was even with his face. He smirked as you could tell he was enjoying this.

-Fan-
"So remember that while you're out there, fighting for your life assuming there's even time for you to heal... Maybe I broke a few bones. Wouldn't that be a fun surprise?"

His grin widens all the more.

-Fan-
"But remember Britney Reena Jensen. You're end is near."

The fan let go of Roller Brawl and she dropped. To her it felt like an eternity. Until finally, the fan hit her with a strong side kick to the gut causing her to sail into the wall and slide down it to the floor. The fan smirked as he walked closer to her.

-Fan-
"Say hi to Maya for me. I miss our special times."

He smiles before walking over and grabbing his phone before he leave Roller Brawl where she lay. Wasn't but a little longer before an EWE crew worker found Roller Brawl and took her to the Trainer's room.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:43 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum