JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Eli Empty Roller Brawl Vs Eli

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:12 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/1-7-2015-eli-vs-roller-brawl-t1367.html#p22143274

Show: Chaos [1/7/2015]

Scene 1

The show was over and the clean-up crew had finished taking things down and gone home. Kristy Jensen and her two daughters were on their way home in their private Jet. Currently, in the lounge area of it, Kristy Jensen was standing by one of the couches looking sternly down at its occupant. The Occupant being none other than Roller Brawl.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So I don't give you your match, and you decide you're going to interfere in CM Punk's match?"

Roller Brawl had rolled her eyes. In a sense she did interfere by causing a distraction, though not that she actually did anything other than that.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady."

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh seriously mom, why are you making this a big deal? Tons of other superstars and Divas have interfered in matches."

-Kristy Jensen-
"None of them were my daughter."

Roller Brawl sighed again. This wasn't going anywhere she wanted.

-Roller Brawl-
"Aren't I allowed to choose what I do in EWE?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Not while you're still 17 and living under my roof."

-Roller Brawl-
"Technically it's Mr. Jensen's roof."

It was said in a hushed tone but Kristy heard it just the same.

-Kristy Jensen-
"That's it young lady, you’re grounded till the next Show."

-Roller Brawl-
"Seriously? What about my promo, or training?"

Kristy crossed her arms.

-Kristy Jensen-
"All of that you can do in your room."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah like seeing the inside of my room is a great way to tell my opponent I'm going to kick their butt."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Should of thought of that before."

Roller Brawl let out a frustrated yell before leaving to another room of the jet. There she kicked the side of the bed that was there before dropping on it and pounding her fist into it. Of course, she wasn't the only one in the room as Stealth Elf was also there laying on the bed as she had been sleeping due to the beat down she had taken that show but Roller Brawl woke her up as she glanced over.

-Stealth Elf-
"You ok?"

Roller Brawl glanced up.

-Roller Brawl-
"Sorry, forgot you were in here."

Stealth Elf picked herself up a bit.

-Stealth Elf-
"It's fine. So what happened?"

Roller Brawl glanced at the door then back to Stealth Elf.

-Roller Brawl-
"Mom grounded me."

-Stealth Elf-
"For the interference?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Well yes and no. The final straw was apparently when I said it was more Mr. Jensen's house."

-Stealth Elf-
"Oh... So how long?"

Roller Brawl paused as she thought of something. Maybe she could do something.

-Roller Brawl-
"Just a few days."

-Stealth Elf-
"at least it wasn't that bad."

Roller Brawl nodded as she the more she thought the more she was going to do it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Anyways, I have an idea. After my punishment’s over, I can take you and Mizore ice skating."

-Stealth Elf-
"Really? Uh sure, that'd be fun."

Roller Brawl nodded.

-Roller Brawl-
"Sure will."

Roller Brawl smiled but it wasn't exactly a yeah it's going to be fun smile, though it's what Stealth Elf took it as. It was actually an’ I'm getting out of grounded’ smile.

Scene 2

Some days later, after Roller Brawl snuck out of the house, unknown to anyone else, her, Stealth Elf, and Mizore went to a currently closed Ice Rink. After having fun skating they did a bit of set up and a camera was placed as it turned on and began to film Roller Brawl skating around. Soon she got closer and, was that a hockey stick in her hand?

-Roller Brawl-
"Welcome back everyone to another life in times of Roller Brawl. As we ask the questions that everyone wants to know."

Roller Brawl began to skate backwards, the camera following her.

-Roller Brawl-
"So let's get started shall I? Why'd I interfere in Punk's match? Simple. He ruined my victory by sticking his foot in to get his bit of spotlight for the evening. So I ruined his return match. Oh so fun. And if Punk wants some pay back, tell him my door's always opened."

Roller Brawl winks at the camera before turning around and skating a bit farther before circling back around and stopped.

-Roller Brawl-
"That's back burner stuff for now as I turn my attention to another fan favorite. But don't get me wrong, I'm not portraying myself out to be the bad guy, attacking fan favorites and what not. I'm the good guy with just rotten luck. And everyone loves it when their heroes get back at those who did them wrong."

She winked again. Not that she was trying to be a bad guy, but show she's tough and won't stand for things going bad.

-Roller Brawl-
"Anyways, in just a little while longer, I'll be toe to toe with one Eli the kid... or wait he's not doing the Kid part anymore. Kudos to you and all that. That don't change much I guess, though, it does beg the question, which Eli's going to show up tonight."

Roller Brawl skates to the left as the camera see's she’s going over to somewhat could of been hockey punks but with little deigns on the top of them. The current one showed that of Eli wearing his mask with "Hogan" being written on his shirt.

-Roller Brawl-
"So tell us Eli. Which of these versions of you will I be getting? Will I be getting the old you? The one who couldn't stop saying he was Hogan's kid and couldn't get a win anywhere. This Eli has shown up many times in the past, not just after you dropped the act of claiming to be Hogan's kid. But the fact that you'd choke, not being able to muster what you needed to get that win. Always dragging your head in the sand or just not able to do what you needed. Know this though, if this one shows up it won't be nice. You need to toughen up and I'll make sure of that. And don't let me not winning a title yet fool you, all the titles are frozen now."

After a wink to the camera Roller Brawl takes aim and hits the puck hard as it sails across the ice to a net that had been set up. A noise that let you know a goal was scored played across the area. Roller Brawl smiles as she skates to the next puck. This one has an Eli with the Mid Eastern Championship around him.

-Roller Brawl-
"Then you have this Eli. The one who finally showed the world what all that you have the potential to be a champion. This Eli had surfaced more recently but seemed to have gotten lost. But this was the Eli I'm hoping for. The one that uses all that pent up emotion from his parental problems and from whoever that Mr. E guy was to turn himself into a real fighting machine. This was one for the fans and this was the Eli people love. It's the Eli I want to take out, and take out I will. I know he's gotten training from White Tiger, but I defeated White Tiger. Sure that doesn't mean much in some aspects. You're not White Tiger as I'm not my sister or even my mother. But it goes to show you that I can defeat anything you've learned from White Tiger. So let's see the Eli spin on them moves, let's see if I can beat them. But not to worry there Eli, I will. I'll continue to show that I'm the next big thing here. I'm the Legend in the making."

Roller Brawl took aim and shot this puck into the goal as the horn sound went off. Roller Brawl then skated over to the final puck. This one showed Eli but without his mask. Not that it showed his face but a silluette with a ? on it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Last but not least is this Eli. See I've heard rumors of the 3rd Eli. The new Eli. They say that you're making some changes with things not just removing the 'the kid' part of your name. I'm interested to see this Eli. Maybe it's Undisputed Championship Eli, or The best in the world Eli."

Roller Brawl winks to the camera at her at her jibe towards CM Punk.

-Roller Brawl-
"Though it could be worse than Hogan Eli. It could be Diva Eli or even worse, Eve Torres Eli. No one wants to see that Eli and here's hoping for her to never return. So with all these Eli possibilities. Who knows what can happen. There's been plenty of months since EWE's been off the air and even longer since Eli's been. That's plenty of time for him to change. Get better than ever, or come crawling back with mixed notions that Rena Young is employed here."

Another Wink from Roller Brawl.

-Roller Brawl-
"None the less, I will not lose. Not for some sign of misplaced confidence in the unknown. No, I know who I am and I will come out no matter what you throw at me. I'm ready to get down and derby."

Roller Brawl hits the final puck as it sails across the ice straight into the goal as the final horn blast sounds.

-Roller Brawl-
"And if you're not down with that, I got 2 words for you...."

Roller Brawl skates up to the camera so the view is filled with her face.

-Roller Brawl-
"Let's Roll!"

Roller Brawl winked before she skated past the camera then it zoomed in at the hockey pucks in the net before fading to black.

Roller Brawl Vs Eli FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Eli Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs Eli

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:13 am
Results Link: TBA

Tapatalk Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/chaos-minor-show-4-t1373.html

The show begins with the pyro's and Punk coming to the ring before we get our introductions from the Commentators. He talks his piece about making 2015 the year of Punk and about his match later that night against Heath Slater. Finally after he's finished, he heads backstage and the camera's turn to our Commentator Team.

Greenwood: Well, after that, we’d like to say Welcome to Chaos Minor Show. Possibly the last one you'll see for a while as it has been confirmed that Monday Night Chaos will be returning next week.

Jade: And I hear you're out of a job.

Greenwood: Of course not. I'm a well-established Interviewer here. So what about you? Won't you be out of a job?

Jade only shrugs.

Jade: You'll have to wait and see. So here's a word from our sponsor.

It cuts to a word from the sponsor before Kenny can mention the not as good Segway.

White Tiger Vs Alessandro

This match was extremely one sided as Alessandro controlled just about the entire thing. White Tiger got a bit of momentum going but it was cut off by Alessandro. Finally after a Bed Time, Alessandro pins White Tiger for the 1, 2, 3.

Winner: Alessandro

Score: 7.6-5

Bully Ray Vs Funk-a-Saurus(AI)

Funkasaurus' entrance was longer than the entire match. One clothesline followed by a slam and the funky dino picked up the win.

Winner: Funkasaurus(AI)

Score: 5.5-0

The camera's show a nice interaction with Michelle McCool, Paul Heyman, and Kristy Jensen. McCool was complaining, more or less, about Kristy's jurisdiction on making matches for the Televixen Championship and Kristy informs her:

Kristy: I'm the Vice Chairman of EWE. So I can do whatever it is I want. If I want to have you defend that title, I can. If I want to strip you of it for no reason at all, guess what, I can do that too. Grace and Brooke are over the Diva's division but I am over everyone except my husband. And he's in agreement with me here. Now run along I have more important things to attend too.

Michelle didn't seem to like it, but she and Paul Heyman left anyways as we cut to the ring for the next match.

Stealth Elf Vs Naomi(AI)

This match was interesting as Stealth Elf takes early control and uses her speed and acrobatic skill to keep Naomi off her game. Suddenly, "Trouble" by Pink cut on the PA system and Android Eighteen's entrance video hit the titantron. Stealth Elf tried to ignore it despite the look on her face showed she was conflicted. Then 18 came out to the stage and just looked. So when the music stopped Stealth Elf gave a quick glance to where 18 was, which gave Naomi an opening to strike at her and slammed her to the ground. Stealth Elf was stunned momentarily before Naomi tried to fall on her rear first but Stealth Elf capitalized by grabbing her and using leverage to get her into a pin. Naomi kicked out but it Stealth Elf hits her Sneak attack then pins for the win.

Winner: Stealth Elf

Score: 7.4-5

18 Smirks as she looks down to Stealth Elf. Stealth Elf just looks back but after realizing she was staring quickly looks away. 18 seems to smirk more before heading back out. We head to another word from the sponsor.

CM Punk Vs Heath Slater(AI)

This one was a nice match. Plenty of back and forth. But after Punk lifted Heath for that GTS, the fat lady began singing as the ref counted to 3.

Winner: CM Punk

Score: 7.2-6

We Cut to Kristy Jensen's office as it seems Stealth Elf's in there still in her wrestling attire and oblivious to the camera as she's talking with Kristy.

Stealth Elf: Can't you just Ban her or something? Kick her out of EWE?

Kristy made to respond before Roller Brawl came into the room. Kristy looked to her.

Roller Brawl: What's up mom?

Kristy looks to Stealth Elf.

Kristy: We'll continue this later.

Stealth Elf nods and realizes what's about to happen so she heads out. Kristy then pulls something up on her computer as she shows the monitor to Roller Brawl. A stern look on her face. The video was Roller Brawl's latest promo.

Kristy: So I ground you for a week and this is what you do?

Roller Brawl shakes her head.

Roller Brawl: I didn't do anything.

Kristy: Oh and what do you call this?

Roller Brawl: Good editing.

Kristy crosses her arms.

Roller Brawl: What?

Kristy: I'm not a fool Roller Brawl.

Roller Brawl: I didn't say you were.

Kristy shakes her head.

Kristy: We'll continue this elsewhere. Just know that you're in trouble.

Roller Brawl: Ok, fine, whatever. Can I go now?

Kristy nods as Roller Brawl leaves the room. Kristy shakes her head again before turning the monitor back to her as we cut back to ringside.

Hollie Winder Vs Summer Rae

It seemed Hollie was expecting business as usual as she and Summer began their fight. But Summer's edge was apparent as she was able to take control. Things went well before Hollie counters a move and hits a Drum Solo out of nowhere. The fans were cheering as Hollie goes to cover. But it was short lived as someone in a mask, seemingly one of the ones from before get up on the apron and distracts the Ref. The Ref messes with the masked one as the other one from before gets in and attacks Hollie from behind. They quickly gets out as Summer seems to want to argue slightly with them before she puts Hollie in the submission hold to prove a point. The point was made as Hollie Taps out.

Winner: Summer Rae (VIA Submission)

Score: 7.4-6.9

Eli Vs Roller Brawl (Main Event)

Our main event was a nice one to be hold. Roller Brawl and Eli trade momentum. Roller Brawl using her extreme sports skills and Eli using his new style. The fans of course couldn't get enough of it. A few pin attempts and 2 counts were done till finally Eli gets up from one and attempts an out of nowhere Kid Kick. The hit lands as Eli picks up Roller Brawl for another move that we don't get to find out as Roller Brawl hits him with her Cursed Helmet (head-butt). Kid hits the canvas and Roller Brawl gets on the pin. The ref counts to 3.

Winner: Roller Brawl

Score: 7.6-7.2

Kenny: What a great match to end our show tonight. Tune in next Monday with your televisions to see Monday Night Chaos make its return.

Jade: You won't want to miss it.

The scene pauses showing Roller Brawl celebrating her victory as it fades to black.

END Transmission

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t261-blitz-vs-brotus-clay-beat-the-clock-challenge
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum