JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Kelsi Parr Empty Roller Brawl Vs Kelsi Parr

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:39 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-20-15-kelsi-parr-vs-roller-brawl-t1547.html#p22147214

Show: Chaos [4/20/2015]

EPISODE #193 DATE April 20th, 2015 THEME "Born To Rise" by Redlight King
VENUE Amsterdam ARENA Amsterdam Arena

-Hollie Winder-
"Are you sure I have to do this?"

It was some time after Hollie was working on her barbeque. There we find 3 people standing in a room, they were Roller Brawl, Hollie Winder, and Psychotica. Currently, Hollie winder was standing under a contraption that seemed to have a bucket of water attached to it. A hose was attached to that to allow for refilling without removing the bucket. Standing under this contraption was Hollie Winder, dressed only in a pair of Tie-dye undergarments. Of course, taking all this in was a video camera set up to catch Hollie standing in the empty space below the contraption but not the contraption itself. Roller Brawl was sitting in a chair by the camera using a remote as she had her legs crossed with a smile on her face. Psychotica was out of the camera shot but near a level on the contraption.

-Roller Brawl-
"I told you there would be a punishment for you teaming up with your Ex Partner. You're a Ghoul now."

-Hollie Winder-
"I know that. And I told you it wasn't my fault. Kelsi made me."

Roller Brawl only shrugs at this. Not that she cared about it, but she found this fun as a punishment.

-Roller Brawl-
"To bad, now get to it."

Hollie sighs as Roller Brawl starts the camera. Hollie has he hands to the side as she began to sing.

-Hollie Winder-
"I'm a little tea pot short and stout."

Hollie places her left hand onto her hip as she continues.

-Hollie Winder-
"Here is my handle."

Hollie puts her right hand into position in a short of shrug position.

-Hollie Winder-
"Here is my spout. When I get all steamed up hear me shout, Tip me over and pour me out."

Hollie tilts to her right as if to show she was pouring. It was at this moment that Psychotica pulled the level dumping the water onto Hollie. The water soaks Hollie but thankfully her undergarments didn't bleed.

-Roller Brawl-
"Cut."

Hollie looks over confused as she straightens back up.

-Hollie Winder-
"Cut? What you mean by cut?"

Roller Brawl looks over to Psychotica.

-Roller Brawl-
"Psychotica was a little late on the drop."

-Hollie Winder-
"You mean I have to do it again?"

Roller Brawl looks to her and smiles.

-Roller Brawl-
"Afraid so."

Hollie let's out an annoyed sigh as she did it again.

-Hollie Winder-
"I'm a little tea pot short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout. When I get all steamed up hear me shout, Tip me over and pour me out."

Again Psychotica pulls the level as the water falls on Hollie again. But Roller Brawl shook her head.

-Roller Brawl-
"Still, the timing's off."

Hollie moves some of her hair out from her face.

-Hollie Winder-
"What does it really matter?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Well, think of it as Tag Team practice."

-Hollie Winder-
"Tag team Practice? What's dropping a bucket of water on my head have to do with that?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Timing. We need to work together and have split second timing with everything we do. Besides, you've had practice in a tag team. I've done multiple sports where I've been on a team. So Psychotica needs the practice."

Roller Brawl nods her head as she said this but Hollie wasn't convinced.

-Hollie Winder-
"I just think you're enjoying this too much."

Roller Brawl chuckles.

-Roller Brawl-
"Maybe. Anyways, again. We should get it this time."

Hollie sighs as she goes through the words and motions yet again.

-Hollie Winder-
"I'm a little teapot short and stout. Here is my handle here is my..."

Suddenly, Roller Brawl's cell phone goes off.

-Roller Brawl-
"Pardon me."

Roller Brawl answers her phone as Hollie shakes her head from the distraction.

-Roller Brawl-
"Hello?... Nah I'm just shooting a promo."

-Hollie Winder-
"Promo?!"

Hollie was about to say more when Roller Brawl laughs.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, yeah. Anyways what you need?"

Roller Brawl pauses another moment as Hollie and Psychotica wait.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh all right. I'll meet you at that cafe... Yeah the one we talked about last night."

Another pause before Roller Brawl replies again.

-Roller Brawl-
"Right. See you."

Roller Brawl hung up her phone as Hollie looks over again.

-Hollie Winder-
"Who was that?"

-Roller Brawl-
"My boyfriend."

-Hollie Winder-
"Oh. So when do we get to meet him? I'd love to tell him some fun facts about you"

Hollie giggles but Roller Brawl shrugs.

-Roller Brawl-
"In time. But let's take it from the top."

-Hollie Winder-
"Fine but this is the last time."

Roller Brawl hits record one last time as Hollie once again goes through the motions.

-Hollie Winder-
"I'm a little tea pot short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout. When I get all steamed up hear me shout, Tip me over and pour me out."

A splash of water from the bucket above and that ends the video. Roller Brawl hits the stop button.

-Roller Brawl-
"That's a wrap. Good job everybody."

Roller Brawl smiled at her joke as Hollie walked out from under the contraption and walked over to a towel and began to dry off.

-Hollie Winder-
"What are you going to do with that tape anyways?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Well, I was going to keep a copy. Then give you a copy to do what you want with it. Maybe White Tiger will want to see it."

Hollie just chuckles at that.

-Hollie Winder-
"We'll just have to wait and see."

So Hollie finished drying off as she headed out she was shortly followed by Psychotica. Roller Brawl worked on unhooking the contraption before she paused slightly an idea coming to her. She smiled as she took the camera and pointed in at another wall of the room. This one had a counter as Roller Brawl walks over to it and has a seat. Then she hits the record button.

-Roller Brawl-
"Not as easy as it looks, huh Kelsi?"

Roller Brawl gives the camera a wink as it was obvious what she was doing. She crosses legs as she leans back slightly in a relaxed pose.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well, I can't exactly blame you for not being as good as me on the skates. After all I've spent my whole life perfecting my technique in not only skating but other extreme sports. But that's not why you did it right? You want to get inside my head. Well, hate to break it to you but it's going to take a little more than strapping on a pair of skates to get in my head. Why not try jumping off the side of a bridge with nothing but a thin line keeping you from certain death. Or climb a mountain with nothing but you're own stamina, agility, and body keeping you from the last plunge you'll ever have."

The camera could see those eyes of Roller Brawl lighting up at the mentioning of those two activities. Two activities she's done before and got a thrill out of them each time.

-Roller Brawl-
"See, I seek the thrills of a challenge set before me. I crave to make the impossible harder just for my ever conquest that much sweeter. Which is why I must thank you. And yes I truly mean it. I get tired of people underestimating me. Tired of them seeing me, as you put it, a little girl in skates. I'm more than that and the others failed to see it. One by one, rather it was you're mentor White Tiger, James Ceno, or even my recent victory, John Steel. They each failed to grasp it in some way. White Tiger thought I was just some snot nosed kid in way over her head. James Ceno thought me eliminating him from the Rumble was a sheer fluke and heaven forbid I could cost him again. And Steel, well his attitude blinded him for what was in front of him. Each one of them failed to grasp it before it was too late. But you don't do you?"

Roller Brawl's grin increased on her face as she sat up straight looking into the camera. The passion in her words echoing in her words.

-Roller Brawl-
"You see me for a threat, which is great for me because I'm ready for a battle. And I know you'll be giving one to me. After all who'd be more motivated than you right now? You thought you were finished with EWE as you had given up. But a friend of yours pulled you back in and that fire has relit in your eyes. Sure you failed in the Rumble as I did, but as we both know that only fuels our determination all the more to get something worthy of merit. Yet I can tell you're really gunning for a fight as well. If I were in your shoes, anyways. First you're given Drew of 3MB, then Cesaro? Sure I guess Cesaro would have given you some fight but really. Regardless, we both expecting a great fight this time around. And we're going to get it."

Hopping down from the counter, Roller Brawl continues to radiate an excited energy. She just couldn't wait to get the match started. But she knew there was another thing she should address while she was at it.

-Roller Brawl-
"With all that said, I'm afraid we're both not fighting for the same goal. If you remember, Step-Dad announced last week that the winner gets to choose rather they want that title shot for the All-American Championship, or to be entered into Money-In-The-Bank. I'll admit, while going through the tournament, going out there each week to take on whoever was next to get into the next round, I was all aboard for getting my hands on the AA Championship gold. Then the announcement was made."

Another grin spread on Roller Brawl's face as the built up excitement was showing through.

-Roller Brawl-
"Just think about it. Me, 3 other guys who have beef with me, and another I have a little payback for throwing me out of the Rumble. All that, plus in an awesome match style called Elevation X, how can I pass that up?"

Roller Brawl smiles as she walked closer to the camera until just her upper body is seen.

-Roller Brawl-
"With that being said, guess that means we both get what we want in the outcome of this match. I want Money-in-the-Bank and you want the All-American championship. So thanks to the other prize Step-Dad added, win or lose, we will be moving on to WrestleMania for the prizes we seek. But don't let that stop us from having our battle out in that squared circle. For I take each match in what it's worth. Pain really, as it practically cost me getting the entry spot I wanted in the Rumble."

Of course, she is referring to not entering the Open Invite for the #30 spot. She had thought about trading her spot for the Number 1 entry for that was the one she wanted.

-Roller Brawl-
"Regardless. We're going to have our battle to prove whose better between the two of us tonight. But rest assured that I am more than up to Parr, your fate is sealed."

Roller Brawl winks at the camera before using the remote to stop it. She smiles to herself as she goes over to it then, to no one in particular since the camera was off.

-Roller Brawl-
"You know, maybe after all this is over I can give Kelsi some skating lessons."

Roller Brawl chuckles to herself before she takes the camera and heads out of the room leaving the rest of the cleanup for the EWE Staff.

Roller Brawl Vs Kelsi Parr FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Kelsi Parr Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs Kelsi Parr

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:39 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum