JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool Empty Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:48 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-20-15-michelle-mccool-vs-stealth-elf-t1552.html#p22147219

Show: Chaos [4/20/2015]

As Monday Night Chaos, in Paris France, drew to a close, the EWE Crew workers began working on packing everything up.  Most Superstars and Divas have already left but there were some still around.  As for the Jensen Family, had not left the building yet as Stealth Elf was still in Roller Brawl's locker room.  Stealth Elf hadn't changed or showered since her match as she was just sat there on a couch looking up at the ceiling.  Roller Brawl however, had just gotten out of the shower as she had finishing changing into some street clothes.  Roller Brawl glances towards Stealth Elf, aka Maya, as she let out a sigh.

-Roller Brawl-
"You feeling ok?"

Maya didn't really respond as she continued looking up at the ceiling.  Roller Brawl thought maybe she was having another attack but seeing her facial expression, Roller Brawl knew it wasn't.  Roller Brawl glances to a clock as she moves to finishing packing up.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well, should be long now before it's time to go.  Maybe we should go ahead and..."

But she stopped as the door opened up as Kristy Jensen walks into the room.  She has both a look of concern and slight confusion.

-Kristy Jensen-
"How is she?"

-Roller Brawl-
"She's ok... hasn't really moved from that spot since her match."

-Kristy Jensen-
"She hasn't?"

Roller Brawl shook her head still working on packing while she talked.  Kristy only frowned more then looked to Roller Brawl.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well, surely she didn't tell you she was signing up for next week.  She's just not ready to go back into competition."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah I know that."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Then why'd you sign her up?"

Roller Brawl gives her mother a confused look as she pauses slightly in her packing.  This also seemed to get Maya's attention as she sat up and looked over to them.

-Roller Brawl-
"I didn't."

Kristy gives her a look and Roller Brawl looks back with an "I'm innocent" look.

-Roller Brawl-
"Honestly I didn't sign her up."

Kristy nods then looked over to Maya.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Did you text someone to sign you up?  Really Maya you're not ready to return to the ring yet."

Maya only shakes her head.  She didn't do it either.  Which only caused more confusion for the three of them.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So if you two didn't. Then who did?"

-Android #18-
"I did."

The sound of the voice caused Maya to flinch terribly as she literally jumped fully onto the couch and cringed.  Roller Brawl turned to look at the voice's owner as she glared at her. Kristy turned around to look at her as well.

-Kristy Jensen-
"What are you doing in here?  I told you that you're banned from seeing Maya."

-Android #18-
"I'm not here to see the elf.  I'm here to see you."

Kristy only crosses her arms pretty angry right now. Though she made a mental note to see who slacked off on keeping 18 out.

-Kristy Jensen-
"We have nothing to discuss that couldn't be talked about elsewhere.  And if this is about your match I already told you..."

-Android #18-
"Oh please. Give me a break.  You and I both know the match will be booked. It's only a matter of time."

Kristy shakes her head slightly. She wasn't going to be giving her that match for a multitude of reasons.  Instead, she asked Android 18 a question.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Whatever you say.  But more importantly why would you go and sign up Maya?  You have no right too..."

-Android #18-
"I say I do.  I have, or have you forgotten, the Frost Elfs contract. So I'm free to sign up Both Mizore and Maya in whatever I desire."

18's interruption only increased Kristy's own stern look.

-Kristy Jensen-
"And I AM your boss, or did you forget that?  So do not interrupt me again or there will be consequences."

18 shrugs not really caring.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Now get out while I go and remove Maya from the list."

Kristy waits for 18 to move but 18 just shakes her head.

-Android #18-
"You really want the loser to remain as she is huh?  You can't baby her until she's all better.  The only thing that will cure her is to get out in the ring and face her fear."

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm her mother I know what's best for her."

-Android #18-
"A sore excuse of a mother."

Kristy's eyes narrowed at that remark.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Like you're one to talk.  Why do you even care anyways?"

-Android #18-
"I don't.  I just want the elf prepared for when we face in our little match at WrestleMania."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Don't worry about that, because that match is not happening."

-Android #18-
"Keep telling yourself that."

Kristy just shakes her head as she points to the door.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Out."

18 just chuckles to herself as she walks out of the room.  Kristy stands there for a moment fuming.

-Kristy Jensen-
"That woman."

As she did Roller Brawl nods then she gets an idea.

-Roller Brawl-
"Hey, I know."

Kristy looks to Roller Brawl, wondering what she had.

-Roller Brawl-
"Maya's not well enough to face her. But how about I take her place?  It'd still be a Mother Daughter match and I'd love to be able to team with you."

Kristy gave a slight smile at Roller Brawl saying she wanted to team with her. But she sighed and shook her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Sorry Roller Brawl, but Maya's not the only reason for me not booking this match."

-Roller Brawl-
"It's not?  Then what is?  I mean if you think you're out of shape we can work on that."

But again Kristy shakes her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"It's not that either."

-Roller Brawl-
"Then what is it?"

Kristy looks to the side while she thinks for a moment.  Then decided it wasn’t time.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I can't say exactly.  But I'll tell you when you're older."

Roller Brawl sighs.

-Roller Brawl-
"All right."

Kristy smiles as she gives Roller Brawl a kiss on the forehead before taking a step towards the door.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Anyways, I need to remove your sister's name from the sign up.  Go ahead and..."

Before she could finish telling them suddenly, Maya spoke up.

-Maya Jensen-
"...Don't."

Kristy turned around to look at Maya.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Huh?"

-Maya Jensen-
"I... I said don't."

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm sorry sweetie but you're just not well enough."

-Maya Jensen-
"But... wh-what if she's right?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"18?"

Maya nods her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"I... I already have a match at WrestleMania. Two of them in fact.  I... I don't want to go in there wi-with this."

Maya sniffled slightly.

-Maya Jensen-
"And... if competing from now until then.... fixes it.  Then it-it's what I need to do."

Kristy looks to Maya with a concerned looked then to Roller Brawl who gives a shrug.  She wanted Stealth Elf to get better after all.

-Roller Brawl-
"Your call mom."

Kristy looked back to Maya before she gave a nod.

-Kristy Jensen-
"All right.  I won't remove you.  But you really need to be careful, honey.  These memories, if you can't overcome them... they will overtake you until you're not even you anymore."

Roller Brawl gives her mother a confused look wondering why she said that.  Maya only gave a nod.

-Maya Jensen-
"I will mom."

So Kristy nods again.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Ok.  Finish getting ready and head to the jet.  I've one last thing I need to do before we go."

They both gave a nod as Roller Brawl finished putting away her things and the two sisters headed to the Jensen Family Jet.

One week later, we arrive in Amsterdam where Monday Night Chaos is being held.  While the EWE nation is working on getting the show ready to go, Stealth Elf finds herself in Roller Brawl's locker room alone.  She was currently sitting down on a chair as her mind was shifting to all sorts of things.  Stealth Elf hadn't felt this bad about waiting for a match since probably her first PPV match.

-Hellen Martin-
"You in there Stealth Elf?"

The voice came from the other side of the door to the room.  Puzzled Stealth Elf gets up and walks to the room door opening it slightly as she sees Hellen Martin outside with a cameraman.  She freezes slightly wondering if they were filming already but Helen seems to show their not.

-Hellen Martin-
"Hey.  You're mother sent me to see if you wanted an interview.  Better a friendlier face."

Stealth Elf wasn't 100% on rather she'd consider Helen a friendlier face.  She's had her ups and downs with her, but finally she nodded as she opened the door to let them in.    So they got set up as Helen took her place by Stealth Elf.

-Hellen Martin-
"Helen Martin here with another special on air interview by yours truly."

Helen winks at the camera as Stealth Elf glanced to Helen.  Did she say on air?  Stealth Elf glanced to where Roller Brawl would have been sitting as Stealth Elf wondered if it was a good idea to do this without her.

-Hellen Martin-
"With me now is one half of the Diva's Tag Team Champions and your Shining Star Champion, Stealth Elf."

Stealth Elf looks to the camera not sure if she should wave or what. So... she gives a nod.  Helen turns to Stealth Elf.

-Hellen Martin-
"So Stealth Elf, last week you and Mizore defeated the Bella Twins in an, shall we say, interesting fashion.  But there seemed to be some dysfunction in your team.  Care to comment on what went down?"

Stealth Elf frowned.  She didn't want to talk about that.  It was the last thing she wanted to talk about.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I don't want too..."

-Hellen Martin-
"You sure?  It'll ruin my transition."

Stealth Elf nodded to let her know she didn't.

-Hellen Martin-
"Very well then.  Though, you two did manage to defeat the Bellas while LayCool could not.  Which brings me to my transition I had planned for as tonight you'll be facing yet again, Michelle McCool.  This time in singles action.  You two have faced enough times that she could be considered your rival."

-Stealth Elf-
"My... Rival?"

-Hellen Martin-
"Yeah you know, the one that's always trying to best you at every given turn while you hold many epic matches."

-Stealth Elf-
"... Every given turn? … Wouldn’t that make Calista Leon my Rival?"

-Hellen Martin-
"How do you see that?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Well... I've always had to face Calista in some way, shape, or form to gain championships.  Thus, my rival."

-Hellen Martin-
"Yeah I can see that.  Though, I'm sure those are more coincident.  After all, unlike Calista, Michelle actually has a problem with you."

-Stealth Elf-
"The only problem she has with me as that I'm not flawless and she thinks..."

Stealth Elf pauses in her saying as she sees a large man standing just beyond the camera.  Stealth Elf freezes in fear as she sees him.  The man chuckles at Stealth Elf.

-Man-
"Flawless, You're full of flaws.  You're unnatural skin tone, you're attire and obsession with your own creation.  You're know silent deadly warrior.  You're a coward and a no talented freak."

Stealth Elf takes an involuntary step back but that wasn't enough as suddenly her hands were chained as she found herself hanging from the ceiling.  The behemoth of a man walks over holding a blade as he just smirks.

-Man-
"You need to learn your place.  We need to remove all that filth from your skin."

Holding the knife the man slashed out cutting into Stealth Elf's arm.  Stealth Elf screamed loudly from the pain as blood began to escape the now open wound.

-Man-
"Even that won't be enough.  For you should of listened back when a certain manager told you the truth about what you are.  She had a lot of insight did she not?  Yet, because you were foolish..."

Another slash this time on the other arm as Stealth Elf screamed out yet again.

-Man-
"Because you thought you deserved happiness..."

The man slashed anther area, causing more blood to pour from the girl's body.  Stealth Elf screamed but it did not stop the man.

-Man-
"You ignored her truths and now you're here, being the instrument of my enjoyment.  What better way is there for you?"

The man tossed the knife down so it sticks into the floor as he slams his enormous fist into Stealth Elf's midsection.  Again and again he does this laughing at the enjoyment of it.  Stealth Elf only screams out trying to get free of her chains, but is unable too.

-Hellen Martin-
"Maya... Maya are you ok?"

Stealth Elf blinked a few times before the memory faded.  She looked around seeing Hellen looking at her with concern. The cameraman had stopped filming at this point.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... uh... Sorry..."

-Hellen Martin-
"Nothing for you to be sorry about.  Anyways, we best be heading on."

-Stealth Elf-
"But.... did we finish the interview?"

-Hellen Martin-
"Why do you want to?  After that..."

-Stealth Elf-
"I... can I at least get a closing statement?"

Hellen looked to the cameraman who gives a shrug.  So Hellen nods as she holds the microphone towards Stealth Elf.  Stealth Elf takes a deep breath and looks to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"Michelle...I... I don't care what's happening with me.  Tonight, I will fight through this and defeat you again.  So don't blink, or you'll miss it."

Stealth elf nods as she just walks over to the chair holding her head slightly.  Hellen signals for the camera to stop as they head off. Not wanting to bother Stealth Elf.  As they left, Roller Brawl came inside.

-Roller Brawl-
"Hey Stealthy, just got finished with my promo... everything ok in here?"

Stealth Elf looks to Roller Brawl and nods.

-Stealth Elf-
"It... It's fine."

Roller Brawl sees that look and nods.

-Roller Brawl-
"All right then."

So the two girls sit there as they wait for their matches to begin.

Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum