JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool Empty Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:22 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/10-29-14-michelle-mccool-vs-stealth-elf-t1317.html#p22122575

Show: Ladies Night [10/29/2014]

We open up to the trainer's room where Stealth Elf and Mizore are being looked at by the trainer.   Besides a few bruises however, the Trainer was giving both girl's a clean bill of health and they were ready to compete for next week.  It was at this moment that a girl with pale skin and pink braided hair came into the room.  This was the same girl that helped Stealth Elf with her last promo.

-???-
"I just heard what happened."

Stealth Elf looked over to her.

-Stealth Elf-
"Where were you, Roller Brawl?  I thought you were coming right back?"

-Roller Brawl-
"I got side tracked with something with mom."

Stealth Elf sighed.

-Stealth Elf-
"All right.... I..."

But Stealth Elf stopped talking as there was another visitor.  It was Android 18 and this caused Stealth Elf to clam up fast.  Roller Brawl glanced at 18 as well.

-Android #18-
"Good job on losing the worthless title Mizore.  Saves it for worthless people like Michelle McCool and your partner."

Stealth Elf wanted to say something but just couldn't bring herself to do it.  Android 18 was just about expecting Stealth Elf to do so. But Mizore said something instead.

-Mizore-
"Stealth Elf's not worthless."

-Android #18-
"But as you say Mizore, it's in her blood to fail.  Her mother amounted to nothing in EWE and had she not been banging the boss she'd not have her current position."

Roller Brawl's facial expression turned into a sharp glare.

-Roller Brawl-
"No one talks about my mother that way."

Android 18 looks at Roller Brawl and chuckles in her amusement.

-Android #18-
"Oh, and just what are you going to do about it?"

-Roller Brawl-
"I'll show you what I'm going to do about it."

Roller Brawl went to make a move but Stealth Elf quickly grabs her arm.

-Stealth Elf-
"Don't fight her, please."

-Roller Brawl-
"And let her by with what she said about mom?"

Stealth Elf stood her ground though.  Not that she didn't want to sock 18 herself, but she was too scared of her.

-Stealth Elf-
"... I just don't want you to get hurt."

It took a movement but finally Roller Brawl relaxed.  Stealth Elf breathed a sigh of relief.  18 only smiled amusingly.

-Android #18-
"That's right, listen to your pathetic sister."

Roller Brawl looked to 18.

-Roller Brawl-
"Nah, I just decided to post pone the inevitable.  You're beat down's coming, no worries."

Android 18 only chuckled as she didn't see the 17 year old girl as any kind of threat.  Roller Brawl however looked to Stealth Elf.

-Roller Brawl-
"Anyways, I'm going to go ahead and get ready to leave.  Meet me at the jet ok?"

Stealth Elf nodded to Roller Brawl, then she headed out.  Stealth Elf then looked to Mizore.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I'll be heading out, later..."

-Mizore-
"Later."

Stealth Elf was about to head out when 18 shook her head.

-Android #18-
"Not just yet.  We have something to discuss."

Stealth Elf stopped as she nervously looked to 18.  Just what did she want?  Of course, it was now that Stealth Elf realized the bag 18 had with her as 18 placed it on the table.

-Android #18-
"You're new wrestling attire Stealth Elf."

Stealth Elf looked at it.  What'd she want her to wear now?  So Stealth Elf opened the bag and pulled out... a fairy costume?  It was slightly modified to hold up during a match, and even came with elbow and knee pads that fit right in.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Is this a joke?"

-Android #18-
"Does it look like I'm laughing?"

Stealth Elf looked at 18 and sure enough her usual seriousness was still there.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I..."

-Android #18-
"But nothing. You act more like a fairy than an elf.  You're a pathetic excuse for a wrestler and when I thought you had finally got some backbone, turned out to be someone else.  So you want to act like a fairy, you can dress like one too."

Stealth Elf looked at the attire.  How could 18 expect her to wear that?

-Stealth Elf-
"...I.. I already have an attire."

Android 18 just shook her head as she walked closer.

-Android #18-
"You act like you have a choice in the matter.  You're wearing that from now on."

Stealth Elf looked at 18, fear gripping her.  Of course she was scared of 18 yet, she had to put a foot down.  Maybe it was just a test?  Yeah just to see if she had what it takes.  So Stealth Elf built up some courage and said the one word that would defy 18's wishes.

-Stealth Elf-
"No..."

-Android #18-
"No?"

Stealth Elf nodded.  18 looked at her dead in the eyes.

-Android #18-
"I see."

Just then 18 pulled Stealth Elf in and hit her with Down in Flames.

-Mizore-
"MOM!"

18 just looked at the downed Stealth Elf as that steel cold look was in her eyes.

-Android #18-
"Like I said, you don't have a choice."

Stealth Elf laid there in pain as 18 left the room as Mizore went over to Stealth Elf to check on her.

It's been about a week since 18 told Stealth Elf that she was to wear the new wrestling attire.  One week since Android 18 attacked Stealth Elf to make a point.  One week, to make a decision.  Of course, Stealth Elf is still struggling with that decision as she's currently in her locker room, still dressed in street clothes, which consisted of a pair of jeans, and a gray hoodie.  She looked down at the duffle bag she has her clothes in, contemplating what she'll be wearing.  As she does this, Android 18 comes straight into the room and seeing Stealth Elf still in her street clothes she walked over.

-Android #18-
"You don't have much time left little Fairy.  You're title match starts soon."

Stealth Elf just nodded.  Seems that fear was showing in her eyes from just seeing Android 18.  Seems it was enough for Android 18 as she smirks and heads out of the locker room.  Stealth Elf sighs as she does her best to set her determination.  She glances over to her duffle bag.  She then pulls out an outfit nods as she's made her decision.

A little later, Stealth Elf is seen exiting her locker room wearing a green robe.  The hood's up but it's not hard to tell it's her.  So much in fact that interviewer Trixy came up to her with her cameraman.

-Trixy-
"Hey, Stealth Elf, I know you're match is about to start, but you haven't said anything about it all week."

Stealth Elf sighed as she looked to Trixy.

-Stealth Elf-
"... It's not that I haven't put any thought to it.  I've been training all week for it.  Just, I don’t know, why do I get the feeling that this match is just an insult to injury match?"

-Trixy-
"I don't follow."

-Stealth Elf-
"Just something someone said about the Televixen Championship.  But I've been wondering, why am I even in this match?  Sure I have a rematch clause, but can't I move up already?  Like the Shining Star Championship?  I've even defeated the current champion, Calista Leon, more than once."

-Trixy-
"Perhaps it's in your future.  But you sure you want to put your focus on that right now?  Michelle McCool will eat up those words and spit them out."

Stealth Elf nodded as she knew Trixy was right.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah I know.  Michelle will use it as just another way to fuel her ego."

-Trixy-
"What do you mean?"

-Stealth Elf-
"You know what I mean.  She thinks she's so flawless, that everything that she does is flawless.  And I can just see it now, Michelle will say I'm a freak, don't deserve the shot at her title, and she'll laugh at me wanting to go after the Shining Star Championship.  She is just so full of herself and if she starts to contradict herself.  It's whatev, then she spins it another way."

Trixy nodded as she was about to ask another question, but Stealth Elf goes on.

-Stealth Elf-
"Not to mention we'll hear her complaining yet again about how she was 'gypted' in not being allowed a chance to defend her record.  She'll probably forget that I was gypted too.  One match to go and not for that Stealth Elf impersonator getting disqualified on purpose, I'd of broken Michelle's streak that night.  But no that's not important, for Michelle will only try and say I'm only using an excuse.  But whatever."

Stealth Elf was getting pretty worked up, not that she meant too, just she had a bit of built up frustration.  Not even necessarily from Michelle.

-Stealth Elf-
"I've also been asking myself, am I really up to the challenge?  And no I'm not talking about rather I can beat Michelle McCool or not.  I'm confident that I can.  Just I wonder if I up for the challenge of competing for it each and every show.  Yeah I don't have plans to just take a week off, but there's always more that gets put into those kinds of matches.  For I have to bring my best, and even more so.  So can I do it?  Or what about the other thing set before me?"

Stealth Elf paused momentarily to take a breath which Trixy used this as an opportunity to say something, anything.

-Trixy-
"And what is that?"

Stealth Elf looked at Trixy as there was a kind of a passion in her eyes.

-Stealth Elf-
"A Champion.  Most of the people you see here in this company, they’re the above normals, they're not just average, but above average.  For they have the looks, talent, everything.  And I know that Grace Moretti wants to keep the show the way it is.  Though I'll admit I'm a little lost with who's on her side now and who's not.  But that's beside the point.  See with all the beautiful people here, perhaps it's time that the ones who shy away from doing great, just because they look a little different, have a slightly different mindset, perhaps it's time for them to have a real role model.  Someone who will fight on and succeed.  And honestly, with me in the position I'm in. I think it's my responsibility to do that for them.  If I were to just quit, or fail to someone who claims to be flawless, what's that show to those who have high aspirations yet aren't as beautiful as they could be?"

Trixy only shrugged.

-Trixy-
"I don't know."

-Stealth Elf-
"It's not good.  So, that's what you want to know hmm?  What are my thoughts?  Well to you, the EWE universe, and to my opponent, Michelle McCool.  I have a responsibility to dare to be different, to be me and not stray from the course.  So I don't care how heartless with insults you are or if you make me completely miserable, I AM Stealth Elf, and I AM here to stay.  So don't blink, or you'll miss it."

With that Stealth Elf walked away as Trixy did her usual wrap up to the camera.  Stealth Elf glanced to the time, seems it was already time for her match.  So she headed to the entrance area, as she could hear Michelle McCool's entrance theme already going.   Stealth Elf reached the area as she waited right behind the curtain to the stage.  "Reflection" By Christina Aguilera played over the PA system.  Stealth Elf paused only momentarily before flinging off her robe and stepping through the curtain, wearing her original attire.

Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:23 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t320-ewe-com-report
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum