JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Smolderash Vs Michelle McCool Empty Smolderash Vs Michelle McCool

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:58 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/1-26-15-michelle-mccool-vs-smolderdash-t1386.html#p22143693

Show: Ladies Night [1/26/2015]

Scene 1

Months ago before the EWE went on its hiatus, an 18 year old lady laid in the hospital with a broken leg. She of course was silently fuming to herself as she knew this would set her back some time but there was nothing she could do. So she just laid there for what seemed like hours, in her mind she thought of what her next step would be. How she was going to show off her suit's full potential. As she continued to think this the door opened and in walked one Mr. E. He used his cane as he walked over to the bed standing there. The woman on the bed, glanced towards him.

-Mr. E-
"Greetings Smolderdash, how are you?"

Smolderdash glanced down to her leg before back at Mr. E.

-Smolderdash-
"The Doctor said I'll be out for a few months. That Jobber really did a number on my leg."

Mr. E nods as he walks to the foot of the bed glancing down at the medical chart hanging there.

-Smolderdash-
"You could sit down and stay awhile."

-Mr. E-
"Oh I'm not staying."

-Smolderdash-
"Ok..."

She was slightly confused but figured he had other important things to take care of. She could accept that. Mr. E walked over to the other side of the bed.

-Mr. E-
"You remember what I've told you. What I've told all of you. I don't tolerate failer."

There was a slight harsher tone to his voice an in his facial expression. Smolderdash knew something was about to happen.

-Smolderdash-
"Sir I..."

Before she could continue her statement Mr. E slammed his cane down hard on her injured leg. This got a yelp from her as she tried to clutch her leg but Mr. E used the cane to push her back down to the bed.

-Mr. E-
"You failed me Smolderdash. You've all failed me. So this is it for you. You are no longer an Elite."

-Smolderdash-
"But Sir..."

Mr. E slammed his cane down on her leg again causing another yelp but he put the cane back to her chest.

-Mr. E-
"There's nothing more to discuss. You are nothing to me. None of you are. You were just pawns, which are disposable."

Smolderdash remained silent as Mr. E removed his cane and began to turn to leave. Not before slamming his cane on her leg one last time making Smolderdash clutch her leg in pain. Mr. E left as Smolderdash held her leg for a while longer. Anger, pain, and misery going through her. How was she supposed to do what needed to be done now?

Scene 2

Darkness as far as the eye can see, yet in that darkness sparks a small flame. The camera zooms in on this small frame as it grows ever so slightly. The crackle and pop of the fire can be heard as the camera continues to view this flame. Yet as we do, the sounds of someone speaking close by can be heard.

-Smolderdash-
"All it takes is a small flame to set a forest on fire. Like a match, or a camp fire left unattended."

The camera zooms out some as it casts the shadow of Smolderdash's mask. The eyes and mouth were lit up like a fire blazed behind them yet this was where the voice sounded from.

-Smolderdash-
"So people think that the EWE has once again risen from its ashes like a phoenix. Once again shown it's immortality by returning to where it once was. But I do not believe this to be true. EWE has not caught fire. EWE is not a phoenix but a caveman. A caveman that has gone through the trials of hardships of predators that wish to destroy it. And all the time when faced with these trials, it runs, runs to its little cave in hope to hide from the world till some small thing entices itself back out."

The fire continued to dash really close to the face. Small shadows made it look like the fire was being held in the palm of Smolderdash's hand.

-Smolderdash-
"Over the course of the years, many things have brought it back. Sometimes it was that building desire inside of it that craved to be outside in that spot light. While others times it finally got over the betrayal of those around it that it decided it was time to venture back out. But this time, this time was different. While what caused it to retreat back to its cave was slightly similar, the betrayal of trust and feeling that there was no more use to going outside. The caveman continued to stay in its cave seeming to never come out again. So the cold months came and the caveman was frozen, trapped deep in ice. And as it seemed, this could be the end of it. No way to return."

Crackling of the fire took the voice's place as silence came about. The pause was only momentary before she continued to speak.

-Smolderdash-
"Then she came. The EWE's current salvation, Kristy Jensen. This woman did what she had to do to unfreeze the EWE and did her best to get the caveman to venture back out. Along this time she reintroduced it to someone it thought was gone. It was fire. But little did they know that this fire, which was supposed to assist in keeping the EWE safe from its frozen prison in the deep dark cave, was actually the start of burning it down to the ground permanently."

Smolderdash closed her fist and the flame in her hand was distinguished. Only for a second later for the hair looking fire above her head to ignite. She looked into the camera as the extra light made her stand out more. Even the cuffs on her wrists and legs began to glow with a fiery color.

-Smolderdash-
"I am that fire. For I am not here to play games or to entertain this company. I'm here to burn it to the ground. So you'd better start running, or you'll get your fair share of 3rd degree burns. For anyone who gets in my way, will catch fire."

Smolderdash begins to walk forward yet the camera seems to be backing up as Smolderdash keeps the same distance from it.

-Smolderdash-
"So how do I plan on doing this? I plan to start by taking what people hold dear in this company and destroying it. Ridding the world of its heroes, symbols, and honors one step at a time. Thus it'll begin with this."

Stopping her walk Smolderdash brought her hands to her waist and placed them together. As she moved them apart, fire began to form there. She moved her hands around her waist but the fire seemed to take some kind of shape. The shape was apparent as it was the Televixen Championship. Smolderdash looks down at it perhaps a smile forming but hard to tell.

-Smolderdash-
"The Televixen Championship means a lot to this company. It's a symbol to the low and pathetic girls in the Diva's division. It shows everyone to them that they are have taken that first step in to showing that they are accomplished in this place. Yet once they move past it. It's all but forgotten as this becomes the Title that everyone has had. Yet it's also a title that stands for great endurance. As its current holder can attest to. As it's not about how many times you've won it but how long you've held it. In fact it's the title most recognized for its reign lengths over every other title. Its holder if able will show that they can pass the test of time and prove they can endure by giving their very best every single week. Not just once a month or even longer if EWE's having problems. Which is why it must burn."

With a wave of Smolderdash's hand the fire title fizzles out. Smolderdash's head raises back to the camera as she continues her slow walk.

-Smolderdash-
"This title is inspired by the small and weak. They must be the first to see the fire. For when the bigger and better parts of the EWE come and give the little ones hope, it will just increase their despair when they burn too. This fire cannot be put out. Even if you think youĂ­re the best, the flames will find your weakness, those cracks in your armor that you might want to hide with your words. So Michelle, you had better hope you really are flawless. Because if you're not, those cracks will be found and they will be exploited."

She finally stepped up closer to the camera so you could see from her waist up.

-Smolderdash-
"We all know what you're going to say. That you don't need to hope because you are. Yet you quickly seem to forget the times when you've lost. Like when Raven defeated you for the Shining Star Championship. Or how many times were you bested by Mizore? But what did you call them, flukes? Ah yes that is your preferred method of concealment. Those chinks are just flukes, but the fact remains, they are there. And if they can happen once, the flames will make sure they happen again. And once they get inside and begin to build and build, they'll be nothing left but for you to burn. And while you're burning on the inside that flawless outsteirier will begin to diminish before even that will be consumed completely by flames."

There was a slight flare-up to the fire on Smolderdash's head. The fire was excited and ready.

-Smolderdash-
"Just like the titanic. It was supposed to be indestructible. Designed to handle 5 compartments of cracks and still move on. But what happened? The unthinkable happened as the 6th compartment was hit on its maiden voyage and down it went. While that was just something water and ice could do, imagine what the unrelentless fire can do? See fire doesn't just stay in one place and wait or hope for the crack to present itself. No it searches unrelentlessly for what it wants. And not if but when it finds it, it goes at it with its full force and doesn't give up. So Michelle know that, learn it, fear it and maybe, just maybe you'll realize it's hopeless to resist. But we both know that's not going to happen. You like the other stuck up people in this business want you're trial by fire to show you can handle it. But mark my words McCool, you're not fireproof. And you'll burn just like everything else."

The camera zoomed into Smolderdash so once again only her head was showing. She lifted up her hand as another flame appeared.

-Smolderdash-
"This is what I am now. I used to try and let someone tame me. Let them control my burning rage. But not anymore. That bridge is now nothing but ash and the new flame has been born from it. So now looking back at it Mr. E did me a favor by leaving me. Though he only added more fire to the flames and it's about to be unleashed. I am back and hotter than before. So EWE, Michelle, it's time to go down in flames, as I move on in a Blaze of Glory!"

A sickening laugh was heard as the fire expanded from Smolderdash's hand and consumed the screen. The fire burned for a while before the view stopped as it burned out.

END

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Smolderash Vs Michelle McCool Empty Re: Smolderash Vs Michelle McCool

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:59 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum