JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Paige Empty Roller Brawl Vs Paige

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:49 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/6-10-15-roller-brawl-vs-paige-t1647.html#p22148557

Show: Ladies Night [6/10/2015]

OOC: Plz read SE's RP first. Though for full order read RB's KOX RP then SE's QOR then this one.

Scene 1

Today was the 19th of May. A very special day for one Maya Jensen, who turned 16. Of course, the day didn't start out the best for Maya as she was still depressed over what happened at WrestleMania and Kristy for slightly getting on to her because of it. So she was in her room but thanks to a pep talk by her girlfriend, Mizore, Maya came out of her room to an awaiting surprise party. So the party was still going out as those who had come for the party was gathered around Maya as they finished singing Happy Birthday to her. In front of Maya was a lovely looking ice-cream cake with a car design on it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Now make a wish and blow out the candles."

Maya thought about it as she made the wish in her head before blowing out the candles. Roller Brawl looked at her and smiled.

-Roller Brawl-
"What'd you wish for?"

Maya only smiled.

-Maya Jensen-
"It won't come true if I tell you."

Roller Brawl nodded as Kristy came in and began to cut up the cake giving everyone there a slice. It was a pretty big cake as you had all of Maya's family there, including those of the Jensen household and Maya's dad, I-wei Haung. Some of the others there, were Hollie, Rogue, and Mizore of course. Kristy passed out the ice cream cake as everyone went to go mingle. Roller Brawl went up to Maya as she smiled.

-Roller Brawl-
"So what'd you think? You like the party?"

Maya smiled as she finished a bite of her cake.

-Maya Jensen-
"Like it? I love it."

She gave Roller Brawl a half hug as she was using the other hand to hold her plate. After she broke it she smiled at Roller Brawl and Roller Brawl smiled back.

-Roller Brawl-
"I'm so glad to see you in a better mood."

-Maya Jensen-
"Thanks."

Roller Brawl nodded before she thought of something as she decided to say it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Though you know. Once you get your license, you can start driving me around."

Maya chuckled at her sister's tease. But she shook her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"I don't know about that, but I won't be getting my license for a while now. I missed the last quarter of school which included Driver's Ed. So it looks like I may have to go to summer school to catch up."

-Roller Brawl-
"Bummer. But look on the bright side. I can help teach you to learn to drive."

-Maya Jensen-
"Really? I didn't know learning to park a car in a tree is something I needed to know."

Maya giggled at her tease and Roller Brawl did the same.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah well, that stunt was awesome none the less."

-Maya Jensen-
"Though, really, it has to be a licensed adult if I'm to drive alone with you with my permit and you're neither."

Roller Brawl nodded though it bugged her a bit on that adult part. She wished she were 18 already, but that was a story for another place. So the party continued on as different people mingled and ate cake. Once all the cake was eaten they all gathered around a table where a stack of presents for Maya was placed. Maya sat in a chair as the others watched as she picked up the first present.

-Maya Jensen-
"It's from Jeff."

Maya looked to Jeff Payne briefly before opening the box. Inside was a T-shirt what seemed to be from EWEShop.com. On it was a design with Stealth Elf doing her Tiger Spirit Kick move and a green with black stripes tiger image inserted as well, below the image was the words "Tiger Spirit Kick. Maya hadn't seen the shirt before as she gave Jeff a confused look.

-Jeff Payne-
"It's the new shirt design for EWEShop.com. I gave the suggestion for it. You like it?"

Maya gave a smile and nodded as she found it ironic that he choice that move to feature. So she placed that aside and picked up the one from her dad. It was small but she opened it to see a small toy car inside. Yet had a unique design to it. Maya looked at this curiously before turning to her dad.

-Maya Jensen-
"uh thanks..."

Her dad nodded as he smiled.

-I-Wei Haung-
"That's the new vehicle prototype for Skylander's SuperChargers. It's your own personal vehicle."

Maya nodded though she liked the design of the car, she was slightly disappointed that it was the only thing her dad got her. Guess it was the thought that counts. But as she moved to put it back in the box she noticed a rattle. Curiously she checked the toy to find that it opened up, revealing a set of car keys. This instantly brightened the look on her face as she looked at her dad.

-Maya Jensen-
"Is this...?"

I-Wei smiled and nodded yet again.

-I-Wei Haung-
"That's right. Keys to your very own car. You'll have to wait to drive it, but I can show it to you afterwards."

Maya smiled brightly as she gave her dad a hug. Kristy also gave a smile.

-Kristy Jensen-
"That was nice of you."

-I-Wei Haung-
"Least I could do."

Maya ended the hug as she picked up the next box.

-Hollie Winder-
"That one's from me."

Maya glanced to Hollie and nodded as she opened the box to find another bag. It had an odd logo on it and it was black that you couldn't see through it. Maya opened it and glanced inside as seemed even more confused. She glanced up at Hollie again.

-Maya Jensen-
"What is it?"

-Hollie Winder-
"Oh just some assorted toys, I thought you might like."

Hollie gave her a wink as Maya was even more confused. Yet Jeff seemed to get a look inside the bag as Maya was closing it up.

-Jeff Payne-
"Hollie you didn't...She just turned 16, not 18."

-Hollie Winder-
"And?"

Jeff just sighed at that. Maya then went on to the other presents as she got some pretty nice things. Nothing more odder than Hollie's gift which she still had no idea what they really were. After the gifts they mingled a bit more before everyone began to leave and Maya got her new things to her room, happy about the great day she had.

Scene 2

The cameras begin to roll in what looked to be a thrown room. Towards the end of the room against a wall is a rather interesting looking thrown. Half of it was the purple color that RB is seen using a lot for her logos while the other half is pink, which has also been used in Roller Brawl's logo's. The thrown looked pretty neat as well with skulls and X marks around it. Up at the top on the back rested a Crown and a tiara. The Crown was hanging on the side of the purple color and the tiara was on the pink side. So as the camera looked at this thrown we see Roller Brawl come into view.

-Roller Brawl-
"What do you think? Like it huh?"

Roller Brawl smirks as she has a seat on the thrown, getting comfy as she places a leg over the arm rest of the pink side as she leans towards the purple.

-Roller Brawl-
"Fits pretty nicely if I do say so myself. But I bet you're wondering why the two colors? Well isn't it obvious? I'll soon be your 2015 King of Xtreme and Queen of the Ring, and instead of going through all the hassle of deciding which thrown to sit on, I went with both."

Again Roller Brawl smiles as she shifts slight getting more comfy.

-Roller Brawl-
"After all, I've been asked so many times about which tournament I was going to be entering. And as you all know I've been more involved with the Men's division since my debut but I am still a Diva and I've told you that I'm going to make it big in both divisions. So any time I was asked that question, I told them, Is it too much to ask for both?"

Roller Brawl winked to the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"I didn't think so. So here I am, Tuesday Night sitting on this fabulous looking thing. Sadly, I failed to show off this throne when before I took on Jinder Mahal, but hey, it is what it is and I try not to cry over spilled milk. Which brings me to my first opponent in the Queen of the Ring Tournament, Paige. Not that she's cried over spilled milk, that I know of anyways, but her skin's white as milk."

A chuckle from Roller Brawl before she continues on.

-Roller Brawl-
"But I guess that's one thing we have in common. Granted I have a bit of a pinkish hue to my pale skin. But that's not what we’re here for right? You want to know what I think about Paige as a Wrestler. Though what's there to really say about her? She was in some group called the Queens of Wrestling back in the day, though was I even born?"

Roller Brawl paused a moment to consider the possibility. Though it was more a ruse on calling Paige old.

-Roller Brawl-
"But that doesn't matter now, after all the Queens of Wrestling have long sense broken up and she's not getting her title of Queen back from this tournament. That right is mine."

Another Wink from Roller Brawl as she shifts a little more on the throne.

-Roller Brawl-
"Really though, what has Paige done in EWE besides that? No titles, and she's really only good at beating people up in a group, beside maybe the odd win or loss. The only achievement to her name is being voted best faction of some year I forgot, and even then it was because she showed up when they did. Besides, I've taken down stronger opponents from the past in EWE. Name's like White Tiger, Eli the Kid, James Ceno, How's that head of yours by the way?"

Roller Brawl smirks before adjusting her voice tone slightly.

-Roller Brawl-
"But Roller Brawl, those are all men. The Divas of the past are more dominant."

Roller Brawl rolls her eyes as she returns her voice to normal to reply to her own statement.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well, if you want to go that route, yet most people would agree the men's division is tougher, so what? We've already established that you're not good at winning anything important with your own accord. And that's exactly what it'll be. You facing me on your own accord. You're teams gone and you don't have anyone else to have your back. Me on the other hand, I have this baby right here."

Roller Brawl taps her helmet with a grin.

-Roller Brawl-
"A Skater girl's best friend. But wait, this match isn't No disqualifications so darn that means I'll be helpless...Wrong! If all I was, was a helmet smashing girl then you'd may have a chance. But no, though I do love cracking some skulls with my cursed skull, it'll just have to go helmet less. But don’t worry, I still have one for you."

Roller Brawl winks as she seats up in the thrown as she places her hands on the arm rests.

-Roller Brawl-
"So try with all you're might, Paige, but you'll soon realize that you loosing and me going on to win this Tournament, is fate. And that fate is sealed."

Another wink from Roller Brawl as she continued to sit there. The camera pans while zooming to the tiara on the throne before fading to black.

Roller Brawl Vs Paige FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Paige Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs Paige

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:49 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum