JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Brie Bella {SE Scene) Empty Mizore Vs Brie Bella {SE Scene)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:14 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/6-10-15-mizore-vs-brie-bella-t1648.html#p22148558

Show: Ladies Night [6/10/2015]

The scene opens up in the locker room of Hollie Winder. She is sitting on the couch, the Divas championship laid out on the table. She is smiling at Mizore who is currently holding the Shining Star championship, smiling at her reflection in it.

{Mizore Payne}

I sure do miss this championship. I remember it like it was yesterday winning this title for the first time. I’m happy you will go down as it’s final champion.

{Hollie Winder}

Until it gets brought back. Then we will end up with a new champion. Maybe you or Stealth Elf can win it back then.

{Mizore Payne}

I have my sights set on another championship. I think my days of the Shining Star championship are done with.

She says this as she eyes the Divas championship. Hollie jumps up to her feet and picks the title up off the table. She walks behind Mizore and fastens the championship around her waist, taking the Shining Star championship from her hands. Hollie turns her to the mirror so she can see her reflection. Mizore smiles at it.

{Mizore Payne}

Oh I like that.

{Hollie Winder}

It can be yours someday. All you have to do is win the Queen of the Ring. And then beat me of course.

Hollie walks away and plops back down on the couch. Mizore keeps looking at her reflection before shaking her head and taking the title off her waist. She hands it back to Hollie who tosses it over her shoulder.

{Mizore Payne}

But I can’t take the championship away from you. I thought we had an agreement?

{Hollie Winder}

We agreed not to try and take championships off of each other. But it’s a different story if you earn a title shot in that way. If you become Queen of the ring, I’ll fight you just like anyone else. And I’ll feel bad when I swat away your attempt at my title and cause you to fall short of the Grand Slam. You can have it after me.

{Mizore Payne}

What makes you think you can defeat me?

{Hollie Winder}

I taught you everything you know. What makes you think you can beat me?

{Mizore Payne}

Umm. Because I’ve been more successful than you? I won three titles in a lot less time than it took you to finally win the Televixen championship.

Mizore jumps as Hollie suddenly jumps to her feet. Hollie walks over to Mizore before smiling at her and rubbing her on the head.

{Hollie Winder}

You are just too cute. If you win the Queen of the Ring, we will fight at Summer Breakdown. And I promise not to be too rough on you. See you later kid.

Hollie smacks Mizore on the back as she grabs the Shining Star championship and walks out of the room. Mizore actually sneers after her.

{Mizore Payne}

And I promise I’ll take that title from you and become a Grand Slammer before you.

Mizore kicks the chair as she looks back at herself in the mirror. She had tried a new combination for the evening. She is wearing a black skirt and a black jacket with white sleeves. her knee high socks are black and white striped and her shoes are black. She feels it kind of makes her purple hair. The door opens and Stealth Elf walks in. she smiles at Mizore until she notices that Mizore is mad.

{Stealth Elf}

Ut oh I know that look. What’s wrong?

{Mizore Payne}

Hollie. she says if I win Queen of the Ring, she will easily beat me to retain her title.

{Stealth Elf}

Well it would be tough to beat her.

{Mizore Payne}

So you don’t think I could beat her either?

{Stealth Elf}

That’s not what I said. Besides she has to defend her title at Royal Flush anyways. She might not even be the champion at Summer Breakdown.

{Mizore Payne}

She’ll be there regardless. If she loses the title at Royal Flush, she will have a rematch clause for Summer Breakdown.

{Stealth Elf}

Well she might wait for her rematch so you have a shot.

{Mizore Payne}

So you are still saying that I can’t beat her? That my best hope is that she gets beat at Royal Flush?

{Stealth Elf}

No you could beat her. Look I just want you to be careful if you do end up facing her. Don’t let your love for her get in the way. Do you want to wear my ring that Hollie gave me? It’s kind of weird that it vibrates.

She holds up her hand to reveal a purple ring. A ring meant for sexual purposes but of course Stealth Elf nor Mizore has any idea. She pushes the button on it and it starts vibrating on her finger. Mizore looks at it and shakes her head.

{Mizore Payne}

I don’t get it. why would you want to wear such a big ring that vibrates? I’ll never understand Hollie’s taste.

{Stealth Elf}

I know it is awful but it would be rude of me not to wear it. Not sure what to do with the fuzzy handcuffs or the whip. At least I can wear the ring.

The door opens and Leticia Cline walks into the room. she stops when she sees Mizore and Stealth Elf looking at the ring. She blushes slightly as the two girls turn to face her.

{Leticia Cline}

Sorry I didn’t know you two were busy. I’ll come back later. But next time, put a sock on the door knob or something.

{Mizore Payne}

Why would we need to put a sock on the door knob just to wear her ring?

{Leticia Cline}

You…...don’t know what that is for do you?

Both girls shake their heads. Leticia sighs and walks over to Stealth Elf. She whispers in Stealth Elf’s ear as Stealth Elf’s confused face changes to one of horror and embarrassment. Her face flushes red as she pulls the ring off and drops it to the ground. She buries her head in her hands before she runs out of the room. Mizore is puzzled as she picks up the ring and turns it off.

{Mizore Payne}

What did you tell her?

{Leticia Cline}

Can I tell you after we do an interview?

Mizore shrugs.

{Mizore Payne}

I guess so. Not sure what we can talk about.

{Leticia Cline}

Well we can talk about how you guys lost the Divas tag titles at Wrestlemania.

{Mizore Payne}

Well that is kind of a rough thing to start off with. We ran into some bad luck with Abby and Angela. The Divas Task Force are tough opponents. But we had the same bad luck when we lost to the BFFs. And who did we win the titles back from? We won them back from them. At Royal Flush we will take our championships back. And we will become three time Divas Tag Team champions. Of course that isn’t important right now. Right now the important thing is the Queen of the Ring tournament. A tournament I plan to win.

{Leticia Cline}

There are a lot of tough people in this tournament. And despite the fact you have an easy opening match with Brie Bella, there are plenty of tougher opponents waiting in the wings.

{Mizore Payne}

No way am I going to look past Brie Bella. Brie is a tremendous opponent. And if I overlook her for even a moment, I know she can easily take me down. And then I’ll be sitting in the locker room when the finals of this tournament takes place. Just like I was for most of Wrestlemania. We know how good Brie is. And how many times the Bella Twins have defeated us.

{Leticia Cline}

Are you serious?

{Mizore Payne}

Of course not. The Bella Twins are a joke. And we both know that the Frost Elfs have taken care of them in the past. everyone has taken care of them in the past with ease. And even if we aren’t in a tag match, that just makes it that much easier. Because we know the Bella Twins can’t win on their own.

{Leticia Cline}

Now you are sounding a little cocky.

{Mizore Payne}

And why shouldn’t I be? I’m not going to get beat out of this tournament this early and I’m damn sure not going to lose out to a Bella Twin. You see Leticia, I have a lot of people to send a message to during this match. not just the Divas Task Force but all of the other divas in the Queen of the Ring. And even to the new champion Hollie Winder. It’s my time now Leticia. And just like Brie later tonight, all of the other divas in the Queen of the Ring will become more victims, trapped under the ice.

{Leticia Cline}

Well thank you for your time. Now to keep my word.

She whispers in Mizore’s ear until Mizore frowns and her face also turns bright red. Leticia chuckles lightly as she walks out of the room. Mizore looks at the ring in her hand before tossing it on the table.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m going to kill Hollie.

Last edited by JCKane on Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:36 am; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Brie Bella {SE Scene) Empty Re: Mizore Vs Brie Bella {SE Scene)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:14 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t152-raven-vs-mystery-girl
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum