JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Niki Bella Empty Stealth Elf Vs Niki Bella

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:13 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/6-10-15-stealth-elf-vs-nikki-bella-t1646.html#p22148556

Show: Ladies Night [6/10/2015]

WrestleMania, the show that was supposed to be the biggest night of Stealth Elf's Career.  But how quickly things changed for her on that fateful night.  It all started with her losing her Shining Star Championship match.  A match she should of won, yet thanks to an interference from an unknown entity caused her to lose the title and her shot at becoming the 2nd ever Diva's Grand Slammer that night.  Yet even that was taken from her as later on that night she failed to keep Abby Addiction from completing her Diva's Grand Slam as she secured her spot right behind Trish Stratus.  So what was set to be a promising night was taken from her so soon yet, Stealth Elf had done her best to be brave, to hold back her feelings of doubt and sorrow, yet after being practically chewed out by her mother the next day, Maya locked herself in her room and did nothing but cry.  Now it was 9 days after the event of the year and Maya was still in her room.  Curled up in the fetal position as she wore pajama bottoms and a shirt.  Her attire for the night lay in the far corner.  Maya just couldn't look at it.  Not even the duplicate titles she had received for both the Tag Team Championships and the Shining Star Championship.  The first thing she did with them when they arrived, was throw them across the room.

So Maya just wept as her mind played through the events of that night.  As she just cried unable to block any of it out.  Suddenly, though there was a knock at her door which Maya heard slightly but she ignored it.

-Mizore Payne-
"Maya, it's me.  Can I come in?"

Maya heard her voice as her heart leapt in more ways than one.  A part of her was happy to see her as it usually did, but the other part was sad as her mind drifted to the Tag team Championship match.  But one thing for sure, she would face either one.  She wasn't going to let this effect their relationship.  So she sat up and went to the door silently as she unlocked it.  Mizore then stepped into the room as she looked around a bit as Maya shut the door and relocked it.  She didn't want anyone else in there.  After that Maya went over and sat on the bed again looking down.

-Mizore Payne-
"Maya... Everyone's worried about you."

Maya gave a slight nod as she figured. She just had wanted to be alone.  Mizore then went over and had a seat to Maya. Placing a comforting hand on Maya's knee.

-Mizore Payne-
"Really Maya, It's not your fault..."

-Maya Jensen-
"But it is... I should have been there.  We should have been more of a team.  It's all my fault.  Had I not been so stubborn and stupid and all this stuff!"

Maya began to tear up and Mizore sighed.  Mizore went to say something but Maya continued on.

-Maya Jensen-
"I... I don't deserve to partner with you Mizore... I'm tired of all these problems EWE has with me.  I just want to quit I want to be done with it all."

-Mizore Payne-
"All of it?"

Maya shook her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"... No I don't want to lose you... I... I can be your #1 fan, cheer you on from the back.  You can even give our rematch clause to Hollie and you can help her become the next Diva's Grandslammer!"

Mizore sighed at that.

-Mizore Payne-
"I already told you, I'm not giving your spot to Hollie.  Besides, I plan on being the next Diva's Grand Slammer."

Mizore gave a smile hoping that would help cheer up Maya some.  Yet it just caused Maya's mouth to open up slightly as she felt stupid now for suggesting Mizore helping Hollie.

-Maya Jensen-
"…You're right... what was I thinking. I'm so stupid... seriously I want you to be next. I just forgot... honestly."

She tried to defend herself and Mizore just smiled at her.  She was sounding a bit better.

-Mizore Payne-
"it's ok.  Though really Maya, why do you think quitting will make you happy?"

Maya gave a sigh as her gaze drooped a bit.

-Maya Jensen-
"... I'm just tired of it.  I try and try yet the more I succeed I have even more bad things come my way.  Seriously, Mizore nothing good as come from me joining EWE."

Mizore rose an eyebrow at Maya with that.

-Mizore Payne-
"Nothing you say?"

Maya nodded as her mind wasn't seeing the obvious thing that Mizore was talking about.  Mizore shakes her head slightly.

-Mizore Payne-
"Are you saying that I'm nothing good?"

Maya looked more towards Mizore a bit confused but she defended it yet not fully grasping what Mizore was saying.

-Maya Jensen-
"Of course, you're good.  You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Maya actually smiled slightly and Mizore smiled more.  Yet it still didn't dawn on Maya yet so Mizore decided to spell it out for her.

-Mizore Payne-
"...Thanks.  But think about it Maya.  Had you not joined EWE, we never would have met.  So the best thing that's ever happened to you, never would have happened."

Finally, it dawned on Maya as she got it.

-Maya Jensen-
"Right... which is why I don't want to lose you... I just don't want to be in EWE any more."

-Mizore Payne-
"But think about all the people you'll be disappointing.  We all want to see you rise above this.  Me, your sister, you mom..."

Maya's eyes teared up slightly at that as she interrupted.

-Maya Jensen-
"That's the only thing Mom seems to care about... she don’t care about my feelings."

That got Mizore confused as she didn't understand what she was talking about.  So Maya told her.

-Maya Jensen-
"... Mom got on to me pretty bad for losing my matches.  Even said I didn't have one of the mother daughter match to worry about so I shouldn't have had an excuse."

-Mizore Payne-
"I'm sure she just worries about you.  Though, I still wonder why your mom canceled the match.  She ever tell you?"

Maya shook her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"I didn't even know she was.  I was in the trainer's room resting when I woke up I was told it was canceled when I asked about it."

-Mizore Payne-
"Guess your mom didn't want the match.  Though it would have been fun."

Maya shook her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"... Maybe but, I didn't want the match.  I... I just had to much going on honestly."

Mizore nodded as she understood.

-Mizore Payne-
"Well, I have a feeling Mom's not done with trying to get it.  But you know if you quit, how will we ever get the chance to face each other?"

Mizore smiled as she gave a wink.  Maya thought about it then laughed.

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah I have been getting out of those matches haven't I...?"

-Mizore Payne-
"Sure have.  First during Queen of the Ring, then WrestleMania.  And yet again if you quit on me."

Maya was a little curious as seemed Mizore was referring to a specific event.

-Maya Jensen-
"Again?"

-Mizore Payne-
"This year's Queen of the Ring."

Maya actually opened her mouth aghast.

-Maya Jensen-
"They want me to face you in Round 1?!?"

Mizore giggled at the look on Maya's face.

-Mizore Payne-
"I thought you were quitting."

She teased which caused Maya to lower her gaze again.

-Maya Jensen-
"... I want too."

Mizore sighed slightly as she could tell that Maya seemed torn now.  Which was a good thing as she was getting to her.

-Mizore Payne-
"Well, we're not facing round 1, but if you stay in the tournament we're sure to meet up again."

Maya nodded yet she was frowning.  She just really didn't want to face Mizore.  She didn't want to hurt her, she wanted to hug her and... Maya blushed at that thought.

-Mizore Payne-
"But really Maya, I don't want you to give up.  And anything that comes your way, I'll have your back as we'll face them together."

Maya didn't say anything as she just let what Mizore was saying soak in.

-Mizore Payne-
"Just like I need you to have my back.  Not just cheering for me."

-Maya Jensen-
"But Hollie..."

Mizore rolled her eyes at that.

-Mizore Payne-
"I already told you.  I want you to be there in my corner.  If I wanted Hollie we'd be the tag team."

Maya just looked down and Mizore decided to add a bit more to that.  

-Mizore Payne-
"And I'd be dating her right now instead of you."

Maya's eyes shot to Mizore fast but Mizore just laughs.

-Mizore Payne-
"Kidding."

Maya breathed a sigh of relief as she realized that.  Mizore then looked at Maya wondering how much of this was really getting through to her.  Maya still looked down and Mizore took this to check the clock.

-Mizore Payne-
"So what do you say?"

Maya looked down still.

-Maya Jensen-
"…I... I don't know."

-Mizore Payne-
"Come on Maya, for me.  Don't quit."

Mizore took Maya's chin and moved Maya's head so she was looking into Mizore's eyes.  Maya just looked as again her heart leapt finally, she nodded.

-Maya Jensen-
"... Ok, for you."

Mizore smiled as she gave her a hug.  Maya smiled as she returned the hug.

-Mizore Payne-
"Good, now that we got that settled, you mind helping me something?"

-Maya Jensen-
"What is it?"

-Mizore Payne-
"I'm thinking of shooting a promo about my match but I could use your help with the camera."

-Maya Jensen-
"Uh, sure."

Mizore nodded as she got up and pulled Maya up with her.

-Mizore Payne-
"Good, come on let's go."

Mizore got up and headed out of the room and Maya followed.  They arrived right outside the doors to the living room area as Mizore stopped momentarily.

-Mizore Payne-
"I left my stuff in there, let me just go get it real fast and we can get going."

Maya nodded as she waited there as Mizore went into the living room door around the corner.  So Maya waited.  And waited.  As she began to wonder what was taking Mizore so long.  So she walked to the living room doors and opened them.  The lights were off oddly as Maya was even more curious about what was happening.

-Maya Jensen-
"Mizore are you in here?  Why are the..."

Suddenly the light flicked on.

-Everyone-
"SURPRISE!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA!"

And a huge smile spread on Maya's face.

Hey Whisper Elfs.  Stealth Elf here with my first blog in what seems like forever.  Truth be told I've had a lot on my plate since the last time I did one and even more so recently.  But I've been feeling much better so I've decided it's time to do one again.

Now normally I'd be talking about the latest show, at least that's what I've done for the past couple of them.  However, as I sit here ready to pop in the WrestleMania playbacks to start this blog I've decided that I should talk about something else first.  After all, my WrestleMania blog can wait but I've not said anything about my opponent and I've really can't think of anything to special to do in front of a camera that I honestly would prefer to not waist on Nikki Bella.

Ok, that sounded harse, but really.  I've defeated the Bella's with two different partners.  First with Hollie Winder then with my main partner Mizore.  So that just goes to show that I know what I'm doing when it comes to these them.  But besides that, really what can you say about them?  Nikki's acts like the more headstrong of the two and I sometimes wonder if she's more into being by herself than her sister.  At least from what I've seen.

I also hear she's dating John Cena but that's pretty irrelevant, unless you count that I've heard someone compare me to John Cena.  Don't know if I should be happy or sad about that.  Since John Cena's pretty strong in WWE and even in the EWE hall of fame.  Yet he's constantly booed for being who he is.  Guess I do have some things in common after all.  But he's not who I'm facing.

So back on point again, what can I say about Nikki?  Sure she's not done much here in EWE and she was involved with that AJ Lee's problems for a long time.  Which I honestly only remember as AJ Lee as a part of my very first match here in EWE.  But again this is about Nikki... though I guess that's more relevance.  Yet truth be told, I can see people pointing out about me and Calista.  How I said that there's not much more to tell about Calista because I've beaten her so many times then I lose to her at WrestleMania.  But let's be perfectly clear here.  I don't care what Calista wants to think of believe, or anyone else. Calista didn't beat me.  I was attacked by someone and Calista only capitalized on a ruling.  Nothing more.

Yes that may sound like I'm being mean but I don't want Calista's ego to grow any more than it has been.  And it'll help her out anyways right?  But guess it makes no difference.  After all thanks to that, I find myself once again without a championship but not just that, but I've set back that much farther from getting the Diva's Grand Slam, a Grand Slam that Abby Addiction achieved by defeating me and Mizore.

But I'd rather not talk too much on that.  Just I should be happy for Abby. She deserves it.  I don't... ok, enough feeling sorry for myself.  Since I should bring up that I do have another chance to get my own Diva' Grand Slam.  And even right a wrong that happened to me last year.  That's right, I'm talking about the Queen of the Ring tournament.  It was the start of another dark time for me as some imposter came in and knocked me out and took my place in my match against Mizore.  Which I have no idea how that would of ended up.  But here's hoping I get that chance.

Then there's the other fact that Abby Addictions in this as it's her first time.  This excites me as perhaps I can have another chance to face her.  Which I don't know why but she's the one person I've wanted to defeat for the longest time.  I mean she's the pinnacle of the Diva's division, her win loss column is AMAZING! And she's just someone I believe most Divas can look up to and strive to be one day.  So yes it’s my goal to one day take her on and beat her.  Because then, I'd know that I really am someone here in this company.  So perhaps we'll meet in the Tournament.

But before that, I've got to get past Nikki Bella.  Which I've studied and I know her tactic’s well.  And since I've defeated her twice already, granted in Tag matches, I'm confident that I can do it again.   So Nikki if you're reading this I say prepare yourself and whatever you do, Don't Blink...

Or you'll miss it.

-Stealth Elf Out!-

Stealth Elf Vs Niki Bella LvGXgaw

(note to Jay taken from Post: OOC: Jay if you can get those font and color's to work can you try plz.  It's supposed to do all of scene 2.  Thank you in advance.)

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Niki Bella Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Niki Bella

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:13 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t350-roller-brawl-vs-paige
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum