JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Alicia Fox Empty Stealth Elf Vs Alicia Fox

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:18 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/1-26-15-stealth-elf-vs-alicia-fox-ai-t1376.html#p22143682

Show: Chaos [1/26/2015]

So finally after what seemed to be a very long time, EWE has gotten back on track.  Sure there's only 1 show and we're only have 2 Male division Championships and no Male Tag division, but things were looking up.  Granted the last half of that doesn't exactly apply to Stealth Elf who has no plans to join the male division in the near future.  But nonetheless it was a good day indeed... had it not been time for another one of Stealth Elf's training sessions with Android Eighteen.

-Android Eighteen-
"95, 96, 97..."

Truth be told these sessions hadn't exactly stopped while EWE was on hiatus and every week she went out to where she had these sessions.  Granted Mizore was never at them so she wondered if she even knew about them.  Yet the problem was she wondered if any of these sessions were helping her or if Android Eighteen just wanted to cause her more pain and humiliation.

-Android Eighteen-
"98, 99, 100."

Stealth Elf collapsed onto her side right next to a hot coal.  She was panting as her hand went to her stomach area to massage it slightly.  It wasn't hurt exactly but having done pushups over the coal made her belly pretty warm.

-Android Eighteen-
"I don't remember telling you that you were done."

Stealth Elf glanced back at her with a ‘are you serious’ look.

-Stealth Elf-
"You said 100 more push-ups."

-Android Eighteen-
"150 more Push-ups.  You missed the 50 part."

Stealth Elf sighed as she got back into position and continued her push-ups.  Android Eighteen smirking as she continued the count.  Soon, Stealth Elf neared her goal.

-Android Eighteen-
"148, 149, 150."

Stealth Elf grunted as 18 pushed her down onto the hot coal causing her to give a grunt of pain.  Eighteen smirks as she lifted her foot and Stealth Elf rolled to her side hand going to her belly as a slight mark was seen.

-Android Eighteen-
"You think that's pain?  You'll never make it in EWE then."

Stealth Elf just laid there catching her breath.  It was like this all the time.  Android Eighteen either gave her some meaningless task that usually involved in her feeling humiliated, or really sore.  Or it'll be normal exercise with a twist that added some additional pain or sore.  Like the hot coal.

-Android Eighteen-
"Get up goblin, time for your bridge exercise."

Stealth Elf grimaced.  She really hated this one.  One of the ones she's done multiple times before.  So Stealth Elf got up and turned around putting her hands behind her back.  Android Eighteen then proceeded to tie Stealth Elf's hands.  Once she did that she led her over to a small kiddie pull filled with hot water.  And it was indeed hot water as you can see the steam coming off it.  Of course it wasn't too deep as if Stealth Elf laid her head in it on the side her nose would be out of the water.  By the pool was a stool with some restraints on it.  Stealth Elf got on her knees on this stool as she bent her upper body forward over the pool.  18 proceeded to tie her in the restrains so that Stealth Elf couldn't get off the stool but she couldn't straighten up either Thus she had to try and keep her upper body out of the pool.

-Android Eighteen-
"10 minutes starting now."

She hit the stop watch and removed a slight section that allowed her to lean on that from entering the pool.  This made it so she had to try and keep from falling into the pool.  Stealth Elf doubted this was actual training but she continued to try.  Of course, as time went on, Stealth Elf found her back aching ever so slightly and only grow.  How she yearned to just lean down into it.  But that water was downright hot.  18 looked over at her occasionally and smirks before glancing back at the stop watch.  Seemed she got much pleasure in seeing the young girl suffer.

-Android Eighteen-
"1 Minute to go."

Stealth Elf didn't reply as she was too busy concentrating.  She felt her back slowly inching towards the water unable to do anything about it.  Finally the 60 seconds finished as Stealth Elf's back was aching severely as Stealth Elf's upper torso was almost in the water.

-Android Eighteen-
"Times up."

Stealth Elf breathed a sigh of relief but it was short lived.

-Android Eighteen-
"I think you can go another 10 minutes."

Stealth Elf could hear the smirk in 18's voice as she set the stop watch again.  This time Stealth Elf didn't last the full time before her upper body slipped into the really hot water.  She grunted in pain as full on scream would have prolonged her agony.  Finally, the second 10 minutes were up and Android Eighteen placed the plank back so it kept Stealth Elf up without having to use her back.  18 then proceeded to remove Stealth Elf from her bonds.  Once they were all lose Stealth Elf slumped out of the stool and to the floor.  Her back ached like crazy from the supposed exercise.  Android 18 just looked down at her and shook her head.

-Android Eighteen-
"You're pathetic.  No get out of here.  Your sessions done."

Stealth Elf stood up with a grunt and slowly made her way out as she grabbed her hoodie by the door.  She was barely walking but thankfully she was able to get a cab as she headed home.

The camera opens up to a pitch dark room.  In the distance is some neon lights that seem to be pulsing.  As the camera gets close to these lights it turns out to be a single word or three letters to be more precise.  EWE.  As the camera continues to look on this a voice is heard.

-Stealth Elf-
"For a few months now, it seemed that the EWE has been dead.  Yet as of last month there were a few signs of life, for this once great company.  Most people didn't seem to really care, saying that they just let the federation go.  Stop beating the dead horse.  But that didn't stop things.  And the EWE continued for a while on its life support thanks to a fair few that refused to let it die.  This select few stayed with the company for these hardships and continued to perform when it still seemed hopeless.  But as the weeks went by, slowly things began to get better as that coma induced company was beginning to wake up."

The sign stopped its pulsing and just stayed lit up.  With the occasional flicker.

-Stealth Elf-
"The EWE is now on the eve of its triumphant return.  And it's coming back with a bang as we have a major Beat the Clock Challenge.  But for me, one who's was here during that time when the EWE was still in its coma, the dangers of being unplugged at any time was apparent, am taking up going back to the side lines of this company as I get a smaller not-as-important match against Alicia Fox.  This wasn't entirely my fault nor is it because I'm any less of a wrestler.  Just since I'm not entering the Beat the Clock challenge, due to I have little interest in the men's division at this point.  I've been played this hand since I only had this or going after the Televixen championship again."

There was a pause from Stealth Elf talking.  The EWE sign flickered slightly but Stealth Elf still hadn't made her presents known.  Finally she continued to speak.

-Stealth Elf-
"Not that I have anything against the title, or think I couldn't defeat Michelle McCool.  Just I want to move past it.  I want the next one up, the Shining Star Championship.  Oddly enough the Shining Star Champion is the very one who I defeated for the Televixen Championship, which would make for an interesting match.  So to get to that title, I need to prove myself and to do that I need to defeat Alicia Fox.  Not just defeat her though, I need to truly show that I'm good in this business.  And Alicia Fox is a strong competitor, despite being prone to anger outburst, though that can assist her many times over."

Another pause from Stealth Elf.

-Stealth Elf-
"If I fail to her, how can I show that I deserve to go up to the next level?  As I said she's a strong competitor but most people will say how she should be easily beat.  And it doesn't exactly show much if I win.  But I do need to make sure I don't lose.  Not that I'm not competent in my abilities.  I know I'm skilled.  I can win and when I do, I'll be going on to my next match and the next match, and the next match.  Until I've gained what I needed to face Calista Leon for the Shining Star Championship.   So remember Miss Fox.   So let's show the EWE universe as we make its full return from the brink that you don't have to main event the show every time in order to be good.  So Alicia join me as I tell everyone these three words."

Suddenly, lights came on to show that of a huge statue of the EWE logo and some different people.  Lights and fireworks were going off in a spectacular manor.  The camera was then turned around revealing Stealth Elf holding it.

-Stealth Elf-
"Welcome back EWE."

Stealth Elf smiled as she returned it to the statue as the scene froze on it.

Stealth Elf Vs Alicia Fox LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Alicia Fox Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Alicia Fox

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:18 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum