JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf & Hollie Winder Vs The Bella Twins Empty Stealth Elf & Hollie Winder Vs The Bella Twins

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:12 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/12-22-2014-stealth-elf-hollie-vs-bella-twins-t1346.html#p22139291

Show: Chaos Minor Show [12/22/2014]

We open off camera at Kristy Jensen's home office.  There she was hard at work trying to get next week's show going.  As she did this Stealth Elf came into the room.  Kristy continued working not entirely paying Stealth Elf any attention as Stealth Elf walked forward, that look that she wanted to know something itched across her face.  Stealth Elf finally got to the front of Kristy's desk as she leaned on it slightly.

-Stealth Elf-
"Why Hollie?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Happy Holidays to you two sweetie."

Kristy hadn't looked up from her work and it was apparent to Stealth Elf that she didn't quiet hear her.

-Stealth Elf-
"Mom that's not what I said."

-Kristy Jensen-
"If you want a sled there's some in the Shed dearie."

Stealth Elf did a face palm.  Her mother could get like that.  When she's so worked up in what she's doing, she doesn't really hear what you saying.

-Stealth Elf-
"Mom, that's not what I said."

Kristy finally stopped what she was doing and looked at Stealth Elf, there was a slight confused look but also one that said she wanted to get back.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm sorry, but what is it you wanted?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Hollie, Why am I teaming up with Hollie?"

Kristy gave a frown.

-Stealth Elf-
"Something wrong with Hollie Winder?  Do you not like her or something?"

Stealth Elf shook her head.  That wasn't it at all.

-Stealth Elf-
"No, she's ok.  Just why not have me teaming with Mizore?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"You know perfectly well why.  She already has a match against Raven.  I prefer not to have to double book her."

-Stealth Elf-
"Then what about Roller Brawl?  She's been wanting to team with me in a match for a while."

Kristy removed her hands from the keyboard and placed them on the desk.

-Kristy Jensen-
"She's got White Tiger. She's been craving that match since she found out he was back as you well know."

Stealth Elf sighed.  She knew that, of course she knew that.

-Kristy Jensen-
"What's wrong though?  Is there something wrong with Hollie?  She is friends with Mizore after all."

-Stealth Elf-
"I know..."

Stealth Elf of course knew that and not that she hadn't chatted with her from time to time, granted not really alone which really slightly bothered her.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... Just not sure how that'd work.  I mean I'm not even sure how she me... and she kind of scares me."

Kristy titled her head slightly in confusion.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Scares you?  How so?"

Stealth Elf only shrugged it was hard to describe.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, She comes on so strong, in both her personality and some other things I've heard she's done just to get with Mizore's dad... Not to mention she's a close friend of Mizore's... lot longer than I have.  And... What if something were to happen... and it's all my fault... She'd take those drum sticks and play a drum solo on my body."

Stealth Elf shuttered at the thought.  Kristy only chuckled lightly.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm sure things will be fine.  You two will make a good team up."

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah but, she's much more accomplished than I am... Been here for much longer too."

Kristy laced her fingers together as she listened but at that she had to interrupt.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Not to speak ill of her, but that's not entirely true.  Sure she's been here awhile but she only just won her first championship in the last year.  You won two in that course."

-Stealth Elf-
"But what if she's upset about that?  I mean it was supposed to be her and Mizore who got Mizore her first Tag team Championships..."

-Kristy Jensen-
"I think you're forgetting you're not facing Hollie in this match."

Stealth Elf nodded quickly in response.

-Stealth Elf-
"I know, but, she could leave me there to get a beating, I'm not like Syd who defeated both Bella's in a tornado style Tag match.  I'm not that good."

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm sure you could if you put your mind to it.  But you need to relax Maya.  You need to remember that while none of that is true, this is Hollie's first match in a very long time.  So I'm sure she's just as eager to win as you are."

Stealth Elf gave a nod.  What was she thinking?  Well one thing did go through her mind but something she wasn't ready to speak about.  So she just sighed.

-Stealth Elf-
"You're right... I know.  Guess I'm just looking for excuses."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Excuses for what?"

Stealth Elf only looked at the desk for a moment.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Maya."

Stealth Elf looked up.

-Stealth Elf-
"Sorry.  Just guess I just want to have another tag match with Mizore."

Kristy gave a comforting smile.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm sorry dearie.  Perhaps next week I can get you one.  Though I must say, you and her must be really close friends."

Stealth Elf nodded.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah...."

Kristy nodded.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Anyways, anything else I can help you with?"

Stealth Elf shook her head as she headed out the door and Kristy returned to work.    Stealth Elf walked till she came across Roller Brawl coming out of a room.  She seemed to have light blue hair.  Stealth Elf looked at her puzzled.

-Stealth Elf-
"Don't like Pink anymore?"

Roller Brawl looked at her and shook her head.

-Roller Brawl-
"Nah, this is just for the awhile.  Thought it'd match my more festive attire."

Stealth Elf just slightly laughed.

-Stealth Elf-
"You'll have to show me this attire."

Roller Brawl grinned before she reached into her pocket and pulled out something before tossing it to Stealth Elf.

-Roller Brawl-
"Merry Christmas."

Stealth Elf glanced down at what she caught.

-Stealth Elf-
"Mistletoe?"

Roller Brawl's smile only increased.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well of course, I'm sure you can find some use for it."

Roller Brawl winked as Stealth Elf nearly blushed.

-Stealth Elf-
"I would never..."

Roller Brawl only chuckled.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, never.  Well good luck with that.  I have some things to do and what not."

-Stealth Elf-
"Shopping for a better Christmas present?"

Roller Brawl shook her head but laughed.

-Roller Brawl-
"Nah, I got enough time for that."

Stealth Elf nodded glad for the change of subject.

-Stealth Elf-
"Right, well hopefully you have it all done.  Don't want to wait tilt he last second."

-Roller Brawl-
"Don't worry, stealthy, all's good."

Stealth Elf nodded as Roller Brawl headed off.  Stealth Elf then looked down at the mistletoe in her hands. Could she? Only time would tell.

We continue with the sight from a camera as it views a Christmas like scene.  We see a Christmas tree with ornaments on it and a star on top.  Below it are presents wrapped in different kinds of wrapping paper.  As we looked at this the camera pans slightly to the right as we now see Stealth Elf, decked in her usual attire but with Santa hat on top, as she sits in a high backed brown chair.

-Stealth Elf-
"Second time, in since we've returned that I've been set against someone who's not really done much in EWE.  I don't say this as a put down but it is a pattern I noticed.  So who am I facing next week? A Jobber?"

Stealth Elf shook her head as she as she got up from her chair.

-Stealth Elf-
"Though I'm a bit sad for these two.  I mean, all they've managed to accomplish is torturing AJ Lee for a number of months.  Though what I didn't get was they were all blow and go about things, and was there some things about them being a big deal?  Umm... was WWE Drama being split over into our fed?  Because they didn't do anything in EWE.  The only thing I remember was a match against Mizore's future step mom and her Hollywood blonde's partner, Christ Chaos.  They lost if memory serves.   Then later they had a match, two on one against Syd Vicious.  Granted, Syd must have finally deemed EWE unworthy of her time and finally left.  But in that match she totally blew them out of the water.  So it saddens me to think that."

Stealth Elf began to walk closer to where all the presents were.

-Stealth Elf-
"Really, Bella's... I really hope you two have done some homework and done some training, please.  For if you're past matches are any foreshadow of the future, then you won't be victorious against us."

Stealth Elf nodded thinking of the words to say.  Curse their bad record and not having enough recent events for her to actually talk about without going heel.  She didn't want to go that route.  Though she was tired of all these opponents she didn't have enough to talk about.

-Stealth Elf-
"So what else can we say about the Bella’s?  Well, I know one's married to Daniel Bryan, a dude with a beard to rival that of Adam Campbell’s.  Wait I can't be the judge of who you fall in love with.  But you haven't done much in EWE for me to really talk about.  I mean I need to be nice and I can say I respect you for staying in EWE for so long.  But honestly if you think you can put me down like you did with AJ Lee, trust me I'm not the girl I used to be.  So bring on the put downs, the jibes.  Go on and tell me I'm cosplaying like Melina said last week. Please."

Stealth Elf rolled her eyes at that.

-Stealth Elf-
"Melina really has no idea who I am does she?  I am not cosplaying some video game character.  This is not a wig and makeup."

Stealth Elf pulled on her hair then wiped a finger over her skin to show it wasn't make-up.

-Stealth Elf-
"Stealth Elf is someone I came up with a long time ago.  For the most part, she was something I always strived to be.  A skilled warrior, brave and talented as she set out to save the world.  My father always told me that I was that girl in the stories, just deep down inside.  Now, I finally look the part so to speak.  Sure it wasn't at my hands, but I've come to like the way I look, and I'm daring to be different."

Stealth Elf nodded.  Granted when first purposed the idea, she was and still is scared to go through surgery.  But since then she's come to like it.

-Stealth Elf-
"Now enough about me.  Let's talk about my partner, Hollie Winder.  Granted I'd rather it be Mizore here but I'm sure that I can count on Hollie just as much.  Yeah she's out going, and you could say she's not had the break she's deserved.  But hey, she's better than the Bella's."

Stealth Elf paused wondering if that was too much an insult.

-Stealth Elf-
"See, we don't need twin magic, or to be able to complete each other's sentences.  Well don't know if you do that, but it's a trade-mark twin thing, so I can assume.  Regardless though, you two need to train hard, and I really do mean train hard.  Or maybe you've been doing it all along.  And perhaps you'll be so one minded that you'll insyncness will see you through to the top.  I can't say the same about me and Hollie.  This is our first team up.  But I will have her back just like I can trust she'll have mine.  And in this situation that's all you can ask for.  That and doing the best we can."

She walked in front of the tree as the camera got it back full in the shot.  She smiled,

-Stealth Elf-
"Besides, Bella’s.  I know a thing or two about Tag Matches.  I am a two time Diva's tag team champion.  So Bella’s don't blink...."

Suddenly, Stealth Elf vanished but the Santa hat remained as it fell to the ground.  The camera looked down at it.

-Stealth Elf-
"Or you'll miss it.  Merry Christmas everyone."

The camera stayed on the hat before it faded to black.

Stealth Elf & Hollie Winder Vs The Bella Twins LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf & Hollie Winder Vs The Bella Twins Empty Re: Stealth Elf & Hollie Winder Vs The Bella Twins

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:12 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum