JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs White Tiger Empty Roller Brawl Vs White Tiger

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:05 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/12-22-2014-roller-brawl-vs-white-tiger-t1347.html#p22139292

Show: Chaos [12/22/2014]

Attire:

The snow was falling down over the area. Nothing was seen except for the blankets of snow all round. The camera pans over this snow filled area before it gets sight of someone standing in the snow. Her hair was blue and her attire was similar to her usual, except white and snowman's face where the skulls usually are. The camera zoom's in on this face as a smile spreads upon it, revealing vampire fangs.

-Roller Brawl-
"What makes a legend?"

Her words come across the darkened area and are captured by the camera filming her.

-Roller Brawl-
"What makes someone truly great?"

Roller Brawl kneels down to the snow and begins to use her gloved finger to trace something in the snow. What it was, wasn't entirely important as she continued to speak to the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"Is it someone who has countless battles, small and great alike?"

The camera however pans down as apparently what Roller Brawl was doodling was somewhat important as it showed a person waging war against a group of adversaries. The camera looked at this before the snow fall covered up the drawing. Roller Brawl waits a second or two before going back to drawing something in the fallen snow.

-Roller Brawl-
"Is it someone who's taken the highest prize in the land, winning it with great fashion and flare as he has overcome a great obstacle?"

The drawing in the snow now depicted a man holding up some kind of prize above his head. Fallen opponents laid down beneath him. Soon, the falling snow swept this image away from us too.

-Roller Brawl-
"Or, is it someone who manages to triumph over one of the legends of the past, defeating them in what was supposed to be their night."

This time the image shown that of a second person defeating another with what looked to be a crown on their head, to indicate that person was one of the great ones. This two was swept away by the snow. Roller Brawl didn't continue drawing, instead the camera returned to her as she stood up.

-Roller Brawl-
"All these things can make someone a legend. Just ask my opponent tomorrow, he's practically done them all."

Roller Brawl nods but doesn't take a step anywhere. Just stands there talking to the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"You say I have no idea what I'm getting into, that I have drawn the short end of the stick. Oh how wrong you are, White Tiger. I know exactly what I'm doing. See, I've been working on something all the while the hiatus happened. I knew my mom and Mr. Jensen would get this back in rolling, so it was only a matter of time. So I continued my plan, my plan to get to the top of this sport."

A cold went blew by as the snow shifted some, Roller Brawl's bangs and hair began to move in the wind.

-Roller Brawl-
"So I've asked my mother to take you on White Tiger. The one who's at the top of the ewe, The Undisputed EWE Champion, The living legend, White Tiger. So yes White Tiger, I know exactly what I'm getting into. And sure if you want, you can laugh at how I know your name and your achievements, but it goes more than that. I've studied your moves, I learned how you perform. I am ready."

A small grin itches into Roller Brawl's face.

-Roller Brawl-
"Sure this will be my third match ever, but you're making the exact same mistake Randy Orton and John Steel did. You're underestimating me, despite how many times I've told each and every one of you. I live for the extreme. And no that's not just saying I enjoy the tall ride at your local theme park. No this means that I've been at this thing since I was born. Even then when the doctor went to spank me I flipped him right on his head and got my own breath working."

Roller Brawl's grin only widened. But just continued on as the snow continued to fall around her.

-Roller Brawl-
"I do anything I can find to increase the thrill then once I find it, I succeed at it. And you White Tiger are my next one. And when it's all done, and the bell signals the end of the match, it will be you, living legend, who's been taught the lesson. Never underestimate me. So when you swim up to me in your shark tank, thinking I'm just a little guppy. I'll bare my teeth, as the piranha I am and take you down."

The grin increased on Roller Brawl’s face so you could now see her vampire fangs. She then used a gloved hand to point at one of them.

-Roller Brawl-
"Is this real or fake... Guess you'll have to find out."

She actually chuckled before finally kneeling down one more time as she drew in the snow.

-Roller Brawl-
"I plan to take you to your limits White Tiger, not because of some noob sense of a swelled head. But because I know who I am. So just remember White Tiger, you may be the legend, but all it takes is one battle, one loss to me, and I'll be the next legend in this company."

Roller Brawl smiled as the camera looked down to the drawing. This time depicting Roller Brawl standing over a defeated White Tiger, as Roller Brawl held up a trophy seen earlier.

-Roller Brawl-
"Ho Ho ho, White Tiger. Let's roll!"

With that, Roller Brawl's shadow walked away leaving the picture in the snow, as it slowly covered up with the fallen snow.

Roller Brawl Vs White Tiger FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs White Tiger Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs White Tiger

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:06 am
Results Link: TBA

Tapatalk Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/chaos-minor-show-2-t1352.html

OOC: Sorry for not much.. But with the turnout... hard to really find some fun things to do. Also colors coming at a later date.

The opening video displayed before the show begins. It's slightly decorated with a Christmas theme. We go to the commentator’s booth as Kristy and Kenny give some opening comments.

Mizore & Vespertine Vs Raven

Once they finished our first match begins with Mizore and Vespertine making their entrances. They waited as Raven appeared on the Titantron.

Raven: This is pathetic, Kristy. How can you run the show when you're just rehashing old matches? Another Handicap match for me. Well will pass.

Kristy grabs a mike to say something but the Titantron goes blank. They wait but Kristy's forced to issue cancel the match.

Winner: Tie

AJ Lee Vs Emma(Jobber)

This match has Emma and AJ Lee pretty even. Emma takes control for a while till AJ sneaks in a roll up and scores the Pin fall.

Winner: AJ Lee

Stealth Elf & Hollie Vs Bella Twins

This match was actually fast as Stealth Elf hit Brie Bella with her Sneak Attack, and made the cover and scored the 3 count.

Winner: Stealth Elf & Hollie Winder

Roller Brawl Vs White Tiger

The match begins with White Tiger entering in his usual fashion, a brand new robe he got for his birthday, not to mention a birthday boy hat on his head. He enters the ring before tossing off the robe.

There's a moment silence, in the ring anyways, before "S.S. Spectral" by Alien; Renegade hit the PA system. Roller Brawl then came dashing out on her skates as she skated down the ramp and began to circle the ring a few times. She then slide under the bottom Rope to enter the ring. Kicking off her attachable skates and removing her helmet she sat those outside the ring and faced White Tiger.

The match got underway as the two were pretty evenly matched. White Tiger using his skill and power over the younger Roller Brawl, but Roller Brawl used her quickness and used her body as a battering ram. Finally, White Tiger gets control as he catches Roller Brawl after an attempted Derby Dash. He slams her to the mat. He begins to work on her, wearing her body down with each move he hits. Finally, White Tiger hits the Payne Killer. He doesn't let off as he grabs Roller Brawl and applies the Tiger’s Snare on her. Roller Brawl screaming in pain as the ref tries asks if she wants to give up.

Kristy: Roller Brawl's in a real predicament here.

Kenny: Seems White Tiger's showing Roller Brawl she's in over her head by trying to make her tap out.

Roller Brawl struggles, before finally she lifts her legs and grabs White Tiger's head using this to take the pressure off her neck and arm. She leans back which pushes White Tiger to his back. This actually was a pin as Whiter Tiger was forced to let go. Roller Brawl lays on the matt trying to catch her breath. So White Tiger climbs the turnbuckle ready to hit his struck down. As he plays to the crowd to have Roller Brawl get up.

Kenny: Roller Brawl better stay down. She doesn't want to know what's behind her.

But she didn't listen as she slowly rose to her feet. That's when White Tiger jumped off the turnbuckle. Roller Brawl however dashed to the ropes and spring board off them into a flying spear, or her Derby dash move. This hit White Tiger in midair.

Kenny: Did you see that? What a counter!

Roller Brawl got the strength to make the cover as the ref counted.

3!

Winner: Roller Brawl

Score: [6.9-7]

"S.S. Spectral" hits again as the ref raises Roller Brawl's hand. She smiles from ear to ear as White Tiger gets out of the ring and heads to the back. Roller Brawl asks for a mike as one was tossed to her.

Roller Brawl: And that's how legends are born!

The crowds continue to cheer when suddenly there was some static that hit. Could it be? It was as "Cult of Personality" hits the PA system and CM Punk's entrance video plays on the Titantron. The crowds erupt as Roller Brawl in the ring just looks over, not entirely sure rather to expect a fight or a pipe bomb. None the less CM Punk comes out from the curtain and the crowd's cheers increase all the more.

Kenny: Punk is back! Punk is back!

Punk goes to his usual part in the ring before kneeling down and traces his finger on the stage. He looks up and to his wrist as if he was looking at a watch. Roller Brawl was now more expecting a fight as she readied herself. Punk however seemed to shake his head before standing back up with a smirk on his face. Pulling out a microphone from his hoodie.

Punk: Till Next week.

Punk dropped the microphone and headed backstage.

Kenny: Looks like we can expect Punk in action next week.

Kristy: You can, as we'll be expecting a great episode. Till then, Merry Christmas and we'll be seeing you next time.

The video faded to the EWE logo before ending.

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t150-raven-vs-mizore
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum