JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl in Queen of the Ring Finale Empty Roller Brawl in Queen of the Ring Finale

Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:01 am
Roller Brawl in Queen of the Ring Finale RoyalFlush2015-QOTR

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/queen-of-the-ring-tournament-t1736.html#p22149418

Show: Royal Flush 2015 [7/12/2015]

Scene 1

The fourth of July Weekend was fun for the Jensen family. Roller Brawl was allowed to shoot off some of the fireworks herself which was a real blast for her. The rest of the family, including Mizore and White Tiger and Hollie, enjoyed the food and company of everyone. Yes it was a good time. Before it was time to set off the fireworks, Roller Brawl sat down with her plate of Independence Day burgers and other foods, next to Hollie Winder.

-Roller Brawl-
"Having fun yet?"

Hollie smiled at Roller Brawl as she also had some food on her own plate the she was digging in to.

-Hollie Winder-
"Of course. Though Rumor has it, you've gotten yourself a new boyfriend."

Roller Brawl smirked as she had indeed. They already had their first date and they hit it off very well.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, Guess it's hard to keep it a secret. Being how much I've been texting him."

Hollie laughed.

-Hollie Winder-
"Yeah it's hard to get you to concentrate on training some times. Girl you got it bad. So spill, who's the guy?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Well..."

Roller Brawl glanced towards her mom, who was currently watching the twins play with some glow sticks and having a blast. She then looked back to Hollie.

-Roller Brawl-
"I don't know if I should say... haven't even told Stealthy yet."

-Hollie Winder-
"Another secret boyfriend? Is this guy also over 18?"

Roller Brawl gave a slight smirk in reply. It was true the guy was over 18.

-Hollie Winder-
"Oh really? Maybe we can double date."

-Roller Brawl-
"I dunno, I really like this guy... and I don't want mom to find out."

-Hollie Winder-
"I can keep a secret."

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh really? Like how you're present you gave Stealthy on her birthday?"

Both girls laughed at that. After all Hollie did give Maya some adult themed toys as a birthday present.

-Hollie Winder-
"Your Kristy never found out did she?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Nope, and I'm sure she'd kill you if she ever did."

Again the girls both laughed but it was true Kristy would not have taken what Hollie did very well. Might even have fired Hollie right there on the spot. But after Maya found out about the one ring, she had spoken with Roller Brawl about the rest and Roller Brawl said what happened, though didn't go into what each toy was for. So they were now tucked safely away in Roller Brawl's closet, perhaps to give back to Maya when she was older.

-Hollie Winder-
"That does remind me though, When's your birthday?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh got something special planned?"

-Hollie Winder-
"Maybe, it is your 18th birthday."

Roller Brawl smiled and nodded. She couldn't wait until she reached that age, after all she was so tired of being treated like a child. That included on who she dated. However, they still had a ways to go.

-Roller Brawl-
"October 13th."

-Hollie Winder-
"Sounds fitting. Didn't happen to be born on a Friday did you?"

Roller Brawl frowned at that.

-Roller Brawl-
"No, wish I was though. That'd been epic."

-Hollie Winder-
"Well you got some time."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, then I can let people know who I'm dating."

-Hollie Winder-
"Which is?"

Roller Brawl smirked.

-Roller Brawl-
"Not going to get it out of me that easily."

Hollie smiled.

-Hollie Winder-
"You Jensen’s. Always hiding who you're dating. You don't see me hiding my man."

-Roller Brawl-
"You have nothing to hide. It's socially accepted."

Roller Brawl used finger quotes on Socially Accepted.

-Roller Brawl-
"And my mom would approve. And she does actually. "

-Hollie Winder-
"Nice to know the approval of your mother."

It was a tease of course and Roller Brawl chuckled.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, if only me and Stealthy could get her approval."

Hollie nodded as the two continued to eat and chat about various things. Finally it came time for the fireworks as Roller Brawl headed down and got to shoot some off. They oohed and ahhed at the display, after being rich equals great fireworks. Sure does pay to be rich. After the fireworks display the festivities dwindled down as White Tiger and Hollie left but Mizore stayed the night. Roller Brawl found herself in her room as her cell phone began to go off. She smiled at the ring tone as she answered it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Happy Forth!"

Roller Brawl listened to the person on the other end. It was her boyfriend calling after all. She smiled as she replied.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah it was great. Got to shoot off the fireworks myself. Who knew making things go boom would be so much fun."

Roller Brawl shared a chuckle with her boyfriend.

-Roller Brawl-
"Wish you could have come over though. You could have seen them together."

There was a reply as Roller Brawl crossed over to her bed.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah I know. And thanks for understanding about that... Mom would flip out if she found out... Step-Dad? Well I did tell you about what my last boyfriend did, so he may think I'm asking for trouble again. But come on, what are the odds that I'd be dating another person as crazy as him... and I trust you."

Another reply from her boyfriend as Roller Brawl flopped down on her bed.

-Roller Brawl-
"So how are you doing anyways? You holding up ok?"

Roller Brawl listened to the reply as she nodded on reflex.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah. But hey I'm here for you. Just like I said."

Roller Brawl smiled at the reply.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah. I can talk all night long if you want. Maybe even sneak out and we could meet some...."

She was interrupted by her boyfriend as she gave a nod.

-Roller Brawl-
"You're right. Don't want to get in to too much trouble."

The wink was defiantly in her voice. Finally, her Boyfriend made one final reply.

-Roller Brawl-
"All right, get some sleep. I'll text you in the morning."

Her boyfriend gave a bye as he hung up. Roller Brawl smiled to herself as she laid there on her bed. Wishing her boyfriend was there with her.

Scene 2

Some days later, we find Roller Brawl sitting on the couch in what looks to be the Jensen's living room. Sitting across from her his Hellen Martin as she has her tape recorder out.

-Hellen Martin-
"Thanks again for this. I feel almost in the same boat as Kelly."

Roller Brawl tilted her head.

-Roller Brawl-
"Who?"

-Hellen Martin-
"Kelly, you know the other EWE Interviewer? People don't use her as often any more. Not that it concerns me, I only step in where I'm needed."

-Roller Brawl-
"Ah. Well I've only been interviewed by you... and I think Trixy. Can't remember."

Roller Brawl shrugged as Hellen does the same.

-Hellen Martin-
"It's fine. So shall we begin?"

Roller Brawl nods and Hellen begins her tape recorder before making a brief introduction on it.

-Hellen Martin-
"I'm here with Roller Brawl to discuss her matches for Royal Flush. So let's first start off with the All American Open Invite. Most know that you are cross brand so do you have any interest in it?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Well yeah I do, but I can't enter. The powers that be says I'm only allowed to have my Queen of the Ring matches at Royal Flush."

-Hellen Martin-
"That's interesting since your sister Stealth Elf is in the Diva's Tag team Championship match."

-Roller Brawl-
"I know right. I bring that up and she says don't worry about her, worry about yourself. Then something about if I can't win when it's my only match how can I win if I have more than one.... Annoys me that is."

-Hellen Martin-
"She does have a bit of a point you know."

-Roller Brawl-
"whose side are you on?"

-Hellen Martin-
"No ones. I'm just getting the facts."

-Roller Brawl-
"Sure... well here's a fact for you, I want ALL the titles."

-Hellen Martin-
"At the same time? That's a huge workload for you."

Roller Brawl rolled her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"Not necessarily at the same time. But I want to add every single one of them to my record book. So yeah that means All American, that means Undisputed Championship and yes that even means my mom's new favorite's toy's championship, the TeleVixen. But enough about all that, this is Royal flush and no one cares about what my could'a, should'a, would'a. They care about the match I AM in, and that's Queen of the Ring."

-Hellen Martin-
"That's right. In it, you'll be given a random opponent out of the 7 other remaining Diva's. You win 3 rounds you get a shot at Hollie Winer for the Diva's Championship."

-Roller Brawl-
"See, now that would be fun. I can't wait to get there but first, I got to do what apparently I can't seem to do in the Men's division... actually get that match. Geeze, you know how many times I tried to get an Undisputed title match?"

-Hellen Martin-
"4 times if memory serves."

-Roller Brawl-
"That's right. First the Beat the Clock challenge, then the Rumble, then Money in the Bank, and finally King of Xtreme. All of them waited efforts but the matches were pretty epic. But nope, no when for yours truly. So let's see how I fair in at getting the Diva's Championship match."

-Hellen Martin-
"Well so far you've had a pretty easy ride. First you took on Paige in a very easy match it seemed. Then you defeated Raven in by Disqualification."

-Roller Brawl-
"Raven's got a temper, so what. I mean I'm not sure who that little girl was to her, but not that I meant to hit her. Had Raven not gotten out of the way, yeah I wouldn't off."

-Hellen Martin-
"So you're blaming Raven?"

Roller Brawl shrugs.

-Roller Brawl-
"Eh, it's her fault I won by disqualification. Not mine."

-Hellen Martin-
"I see. Well now let's talk a bit about your opponents. Do you have any preference to who you want to face?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Hmm... Midnight, Abby, Stealthy."

-Hellen Martin-
"Those three?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Yep in that order too."

-Hellen Martin-
"Do explain."

-Roller Brawl-
"If I have too. But really those three seem like the ones to beat to me. Midnight's cool and dark. I like her and she reminds me of well, me. We're both older sisters, both have a taste for night time, though each for different reasons. And though she may not want to admit it, we're both feel protective of our sisters."

-Hellen Martin-
"I can see that."

-Roller Brawl-
"But you know, that's not going to stop me from kicking her can. And you know how you can see that look of disgust when she see her sister playing with Skylanders?"

-Hellen Martin-
"I've heard of it."

-Roller Brawl-
"Same here. But you know that really does bother me on a personal level. I mean my dad made just about all of them..."

-Hellen Martin-
"He didn't? I was under the impress he did."

Roller Brawl rolled her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"Almost. He didn't make Spyro or Cynder, those were already owned by Activision, and well, He didn't make Stealth Elf as Stealthy made her and obviously you're looking at the other one he didn't make... though he did design those rad skate blades... I've been dying to get me a pair made... but they say their 'to dangerous'."

-Hellen Martin-
"They look dangerous."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah well, so is a lot of things, that's just makes them awesome."

-Hellen Martin-
"Right, so back to what you were saying."

-Roller Brawl-
"I'm getting there. Anyways, Midnight, I take some offense that you are mean to your sister for liking Skylanders. Seriously the game's not that bad and my dad worked really hard on those characters. So if you got a problem with that or more precisely got a problem with someone who likes them, you got a problem with me. So come July 12th, I hope I get you first, as Royal Flush will be like walking into a nightmare, when one of those Skylanders you dislike comes to kick your A**. And there won't be any clock striking midnight to wake you up."

Roller Brawl winks, though not that the audio tape recorder could pick it up. Hellen does make a note of it on her pad though.

-Hellen Martin-
"Next you said you want to face Abby Addiction. Any reason why?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Well she just seems to be the chick to beat. She said it herself, whoever beats her she guarantees will when the tournament. So naturally I want to be that one. Though she's like the star child of the Diva's division. Only 8 losses shy of a perfect record. That's amazing. Granted I wonder how she'd fair in the men's division, don't care what you say but from what I've seen thus far and experienced for myself, Men's division is a whole lot tougher."

-Hellen Martin-
"Most would agree with you there.

-Roller Brawl-
"See. But yeah Abby's pretty cool so of course I want to beat her. I mean just on her reputation alone, who wouldn't want to beat her and become just another of those small number of times she's lost. Though isn't like half of them losses by the same chick, Syd Vicious?"

-Hellen Martin-
"I'd have to check the records."

-Roller Brawl-
"Right... well in the mean time I'll be adding my name to that list. As trust me when I say I can beat the Addiction."

Again Roller Brawl winks and Hellen writes it down in her notebook.

-Hellen Martin-
"All right, last you said you wanted to face your sister last. Any special reason?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Well, I guess it's just that sister part of me. I want to see her go far, and I want to be the one to eliminate her, because I'm sure she'd be able to take a defeat from me more than one of the other Diva's. Though it will pain me to see her get so far to lose her shot at the Diva's Championship... I won’t just lie down because unlike her, I've yet to taste gold. I'm almost going stir crazy. But I mean what do you expect? I excel at all my other sports I've participated in. Roller Derby, Football, hockey... All of them, I've got the gold. But I'm still waiting for my time here. So sorry Stealthy, but I need this."

-Hellen Martin-
"Ok, that covers those three, but what if you have one of the others? Say Josie Wales?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Eh boring."

-Hellen Martin-
"Boring? Josie Wales is quiet accomplished in..."

-Roller Brawl-
"No I mean she's boring to talk about. Really, she was with Grace after turning on her friend, then Grace turned on her after she failed. Yeah boo hoo. She faces Grace at Mania and fails, Yawn. We don't care. She just wants to keep someone from Team Grace from winning. Which all the power to her, just she gets in my way, It's Cursed Skull time."

She smiles.

-Hellen Martin-
"Speaking of Team Grace, what about Michelle McCool? She's the only one still in the Tournament."

-Roller Brawl-
"Miss Full of herself? Yeah no one cares about her. She only wins because she bores her opponents to submission by all her talks of flawlessness. Plus... If you lost you lost. No need to give excuses."

-Hellen Martin-
"You can't use her Pride as an excuse to not realize she does have skill in the ring."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, Yeah but you're forgetting the old saying, Pride comes before the fall. And she’s full of Pride. In fact you can tell she'll be so up there on her high horse that she'll underestimate me, what tell me again Helen, what happens to those talented Wrestlers who underestimate me?"

-Hellen Martin-
"They Lose?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Exactly. McCool will be no different. She'll see an ugly face, in her eyes anyways, and Timber! She'll go down."

-Hellen Martin-
"How about Calista Leon then? I'm surprised she didn't make it on your list of ones you want to beat."

-Roller Brawl-
"Why would she be? She's pretty low card in my book. Sure she had the TeleVixen Championship and Shining Star Championship. Great titles but she's failed to really get past my sister."

-Hellen Martin-
"At WrestleMania..."

-Roller Brawl-
"Don't you start it now. Calista's was just the parasite to steal the victory from what Scarlet did. And Calista says Stealthy would have done the same thing, please, she has more taste than that. Besides, Stealthy's already proven she can beat Calista time and time again, so one fluke of a win like that, doesn't count. And if Stealthy Can beat her, I sure can."

Roller Brawl smiled at that.

-Hellen Martin-
"Ok then what about the final, finalist, your sister's best Friend, Mizore?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Well she's friends with my sister and I have to say it'll be a fun match between us. But got to say this year isn't her year. It was last year. So bring all the ice you want, I'll bring my heat insulated jacket."

Roller Brawl smirked.

-Hellen Martin-
"Sounds promising. So any final words you'd like to say?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Of course. Abby, Midnight, Mizore, Josie, Calista, Michelle and yes even you Stealthy. None of you know it yet, but the coronation day will belong to yours truly for all of your fates' are sealed."

Roller Brawl winks again as Hellen stopped the recording and smiled.

-Hellen Martin-
"Thanks again, I'll work up an article with this as soon as I get back."

-Roller Brawl-
"All right."

Hellen nods as she heads out, leaving Roller Brawl to check her texts, smiling as she had a few from her boyfriend. So she laid back and began to read.

Roller Brawl in Queen of the Ring Finale FmOjIPS

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t464-frost-elfs-vs-diva-task-force

Last edited by JCKane on Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Roller Brawl in Queen of the Ring Finale Empty Re: Roller Brawl in Queen of the Ring Finale

Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:02 am

We open up to the Olimpiyskiy Kompleks Luzhniki Stadion, In Moscow Russia. There a lone cameraman walks through the halls getting some behind the scenes footage of Royal Flush. As he walks he comes across Roller Brawl sitting on a bench in the hall as she has her phone out texting someone. The Camera zooms in on her and tries to zoom in more on what's being shared before it's suddenly pulled up.

-Roller Brawl-
"Do you mind?"

The camera zooms out to see a slightly annoyed Roller Brawl as she's glaring at the cameraman. The cameraman just shrugs but we don't see it anyways. Roller Brawl pockets her phone as she stands up on her skates.

-Roller Brawl-
"So what'd you want anyways? Peak into my personal life? Really now I'm not in Total Diva's... Mom wouldn't let me."

Roller Brawl rolled her eyes. She was pretty annoyed about all the restrictions she was getting from her mother.

-Roller Brawl-
"So what'd you want?"

The cameraman doesn't seem to reply but just stands there filming. Again Roller Brawl rolls her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"Geeze you should go sign up for one of those palace guards in England."

She paused as she looked at the camera's light as she wondered.

-Roller Brawl-
"Are you live?"

There was a shake from the guy’s head as Roller Brawl sighs.

-Roller Brawl-
"Then why can't you answer me? Not like you can't edit it out."

The guy shrugs as Roller Brawl rolls her eyes yet again. This was getting on her nerves and she was supposed to be a good guy here in EWE. Finally she shrugs.

-Roller Brawl-
"Ok, I guess you're waiting on me to do something. Well how about this."

Roller Brawl takes off her helmet as she holds it in her under her arm as she begins to speak in a gypsy accent.

-Roller Brawl-
"Velcome to EWE's Royal Flush backstage varea. I shall be reading your future for you yes?"

She then looks to her helmet and begins to rub it like a crystal ball.

-Roller Brawl-
"I see, I see... Ah ves. I see vour, count them vour participants losing in their first matches in Queen of the Ring."

Roller Brawl pears deeper into the back of her skull shaped helmet.

-Roller Brawl-
"I see one dark sky, no there's stars and a crescent moon. She, she will not make it past the first match."

Roller Brawl rubs the back of the skull helmet again keeping the illusion up.

-Roller Brawl-
"There is another, one who is quiet crazy, she has had her chance to win the Diva's Title last month but tonight will not be her night either. She will fail her first match too."

Again Roller Brawl rubs the back of the skull, a few extra times to be sure she's sees clearly.

-Roller Brawl-
"The covering snow, Oh the chill this one brought last year. But she like the others will only gain 2 victories in this tournament."

Roller Brawl rubs her helmet one final time before telling her last prediction.

-Roller Brawl-
"The gleaming armor, so strong so flawless. No, the armor won't last. It will not hold for she will fail, like her sisters belonging to Grace."

Roller Brawl smirks before looking up from her helmet.

-Roller Brawl-
"But one other thing I can tell you about the future is..."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Put your helmet on!"

Roller Brawl groaned in annoyance as the Camera pans to see Kristy Jensen walking up to Roller Brawl. She crosses her arms not paying the camera any attention.

-Roller Brawl-
"Come on mom why are you ruining my..."

-Kristy Jensen-
"I told you, if you're going to skate back here you have to wear that helmet. Safety first."

Roller Brawl sighs as she puts her helmet back on her head.

-Roller Brawl-
"I don't see the big deal, I wasn't even moving."

-Kristy Jensen-
"I don't like your tone young ma'am."

-Roller Brawl-
"My tone? At least I'm not the one who has her kids attacked in the ring."

Roller Brawl was referring to the Super Show when Kristy had Rogue and Scarlet attack her after she refused to join the industry.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Maybe you need to learn to toughen up. You don't see your sister whining about it."

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh this isn't whining. This is me telling it to YOUR face that what you did was wrong."

This causes Kristy to cross her arms sternly.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Telling it to my face huh?"

Roller Brawl nods.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well then, this is me telling you to watch that attitude of yours young lady..."

-Roller Brawl-
"I'm 17."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Which still puts you as a minor. So watch your backlash, and know that I have power in this company, not just as your mother. So if say I were to pull you from the Queen of the Ring, No one would say anything."

Roller Brawl glared at Kristy as she could tell she was serious about that. But she had a comeback up her sleeve.

-Roller Brawl-
"That would be bad for business..."

-Kristy Jensen-
"The fact that you, who's turned down my offer, is still in the Queen of the Ring. You've failed so many times in Men's the only title you should be going after is the TeleVixen."

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh I'll be going after that title too, maybe take it from your new favorite play thing."

Kristy actually laughs at that.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Rogue would destroy you."

Roller Brawl rolls her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"As if. I can take that title away from her any time I want."

-Kristy Jensen-
"You don't have what it takes. Besides, you have something else you should be focusing on. Maybe if you knew how to focus on a goal, or better yet what Josie Wales says, Take baby steps, perhaps you would accomplished something by now."

-Roller Brawl-
"Why would I want to take baby steps? When I can already skate like a pro."

-Kristy Jensen-
"And how's that going for you, hmm? What was the last title you've earned? Better yet what's the last title match you've earned?"

Roller Brawl sighed. Her mom was right she hadn't even won the opportunity to face the champion yet. But not that Roller Brawl was going to let that get her down.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah and? That just means I will be trying harder. And every single time I lose that spot it just makes me hungrier and hungrier."

-Kristy Jensen-
"If you'd of joined the Industry you'd have yourself a banquet right now."

-Roller Brawl-
"And be bossed around by you more? Thanks I'll pass. Besides, I want to get this my own way. Not yours."

Kristy only shrugs at Roller Brawl's response.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Your way is the failing way. But I'll leave you to it. Just don't come crying home when you fail yet again."

Kristy walks off and it just leaves Roller Brawl all the more annoyed as she watches her leave.

-Roller Brawl-
"I'll show her. I'm going to win this thing just you wait and see."

Roller Brawl then remembers about the camera that was recording that entire thing. She looks over to it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Guess you caught all that huh? Well welcome to the life of the Jensen Family. Mom thinks I'm wasting my talents. Thinks I should be focusing on one of the lower titles than going for the top. Even Josie Wales thinks the same thing. But you know what, forget them. I have high expectations, so is that a crime? After all I say its go big or go home. Not that I don't want the other titles but that's just where I see myself, I see myself as being more than capable of playing in the big leagues. Is that arrogance, no. It's called confidence. It's called seeing the glass as half full instead of half empty. So yeah I may crash and burn but that won't stop me. I have confidence in my abilities and I believe they'll take me far."

Roller Brawl nods as she then gives a shrug for her next point.

-Roller Brawl-
"As for my taking too much I can handle. I don't see it that way. I want an epic match up and to win. So yeah I to be a part of more than just one match. And that's not even close to why I lost in King of Xtreme. Or do you really think I need a week to recover from a match? Yeah I didn't think so. Then you talk about how I said you're not entertaining... uh no, I think you read that article wrong, unless Hellen's misprinting articles again but I read it myself and no it was there. I said you're boring to talk about. Completely different thing. After all it's just nothing interesting to really say and just want my actions in that ring do the talking. After all, my bells and whistles, yeah they're just me having fun. Showing off a bit, maybe a little mind games for my opponent. After all they'll think just like you. But when that bell rings, I'm all business. And that is why I've only lost a small number of times and never twice in a row. Which reminds me of something."

Roller Brawl paused as you can see a slight flare coming to her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"You talk about how you have a passion and desire for Grace kicking you out. But guess what honey, I got one too. Of course you probably forget because you were too busy with your old family, but you handed me my first loss. And on my debut too. And again you just forget? Oh no that won't do in the slightest. If I lose I want to make sure I at least leave an impression. Just like in the Rumble where, Ceno sure remembers me, despite I was eliminated. Then Bray Wyatt, please don't deny he won't remember how I was the only one to not fall for his little scary routines. I don’t fear him and he knows that now. Sure he won but it was a hard fought victory and he can hide it all he likes too but in the back of his mind he worried, worried that he couldn't get the job done. Then you have Kelsi Parr who'll remember how tough it was to beat me. Then every single one of the guys in the Money in the Bank match as they know it was me who would have won, I had the Briefcase in my hand, and hadn't the Clown stepped in, I would have won. So yeah, I have a problem with you. Sure it's not as scandalize as yours but Trust me when I say you're not safe from people wanting to see you get Eliminated. Add that to my desire to finally taste some gold, well, you have a lethal combination there."

Roller Brawl winks to the camera before she moves on.

-Roller Brawl-
"Then there's Abby Addiction. She has respect for me... well goes both ways there girl. And you're right. There's a line between confidence in yourself, and too much. Trust me, you don't have to worry a thing about me getting to arrogant. I've got many losses on my mind that verifies that I can talk big but I still have to get the job done. I will believe that I can win, but at the same time, I know that you can't win them all. And Abby, you talk about how you prepare to lose so you know how to prevent it. Well same here. I know what it's like to lose and I know what I can do to fix it. So Abby what more can I say? Except bring it. I look forward to our encounter."

Roller Brawl smiles as she really can't wait to face Abby. She was the best the Diva's Division had and just like with White Tiger, she wanted to go against the best, to prove that she can be at the top with the rest.

-Roller Brawl-
"That's everyone I said won't make it past their first match. Well almost. I have to say I find it funny that Stealthy just now realized we could be facing. True we haven't been training together due to the tournament but face it sis, there's a very good chance that it will be us to going one on one. I for one am excited about the possibilities. I get to see first-hand just how much my little sister has grown. From that shy little girl who used to wrestle around with me in the backyard, to a future champion. But bring your best Stealthy because I'm not about to let you win. I'm giving this my everything I have and you'd better too, or it won't be me who's blinking."

Roller Brawl winked which was a little like a half a blink. But we won't get into that too much. Finally Roller Brawl addressed everyone.

-Roller Brawl-
"So to whoever of those first 4 I mentioned I will be eliminated in Round 3 as it were, or to the other possible people. Just remember, unlike what anyone says, I'm ready and every single one of your fates, is sealed."

Roller Brawl winked yet again before skating off down the hall. She was ready, time to begin.

Roller Brawl in Queen of the Ring Finale FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Roller Brawl in Queen of the Ring Finale Empty Re: Roller Brawl in Queen of the Ring Finale

Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:02 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: (2nd RP) https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t465-stealth-elf-in-queen-of-the-ring-finale
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum