JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force Empty Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:26 am
Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force RoyalFlush2015-DTFFE

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-diva-39-s-tag-team-championship-t1738.html#p22149420

Show: Royal Flush 2015 [7/12/2015]

SE RP

-Stealth Elf-
"They say you never truly miss something, until it's gone."

The cameras begin to roll on what seemed to be a simply black background.  There we see Stealth Elf standing in front of it as she has in her hands the Diva's Tag Team Championship, Frost Elfs itched into the belts name plate.  Stealth Elf looks at this belt as she gives a sigh as the belt fades until it vanishes completely.

-Stealth Elf-
"We took the belts for granted, Mizore and I.  We became so complacent with being at the top, we just assumed that we were the best that no one could beat us, no matter how rocky our friendship got."

Stealth Elf looks up towards the camera.  She referred to what was known in the EWE universe how her and Mizore seemed to be having some problems and weren't fully functioning as a team.  They didn't understand what was really going on but simply assumed it was Stealth Elf's confident in herself slipping and her vicious attacks from her time in imprisonment by a single individual.  All that was true, but it wasn't the full story, but Stealth Elf wasn't going to air that.

-Stealth Elf-
"We should have been functioning more as a team.  Giving the match our every effort, but we couldn't.  Our friendship had only recently gotten straightened out so we didn't have time to fully prepare for the likes of the Diva Task Force."

Stealth Elf paused as she pondered on a question to herself. She thought for moment before she returned to looking at the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"But this time is different.  This time we're not coming off a rocky relationship but having connected regaining what we once had.  Full trust in each other.  Yet I have to wonder just how much you two really are a team.  I mean sure you both are great wrestlers. Abby is well Abby.  I don't know how many times I've said how much I respect Abby and look up to her.  She's what I believe is a great role model in EWE Diva's Division. Then there's Angela Fortin, old King of Xtreme Winner, many belts in her name.  Yet how well can the two of you work as a team?  I know you beat us last time but let's face it, we weren't at our best.  And if you think it was the best we have to offer, then you've already lost those belts.  The truth is you two, it takes more than just great talent such as yourselves and an agreement to watch each other’s backs.  Yes it's a part of it, but you have to truly become of one mind with your partner.  You have to flow with her and know every move she's going to make before she even makes it.  She has to be the one person you study more than your opponent.  Then once you're in sync, once you're breathing in unison, then you can truly be a champion."

Stealth Elf nods as again you can see that passion in her eyes.  

-Stealth Elf-
"Don't believe me?  Me and Mizore were only a few days away from beating Trish and Mickie James's longest reign.  And what caused our problems?  The fact we fell out of sync.  The fact we were trying to get our gears working again.  But that is over.  As you won't be facing Stealth Elf and Mizore, two separate individuals.  No you're facing the Frost Elfs, a single entity who has defeated every single defense we had for those titles.  Even when we lost to the B.F.F.s we returned to regain our titles.  We make perfect what our weaknesses are and get stronger all the more."

Stealth Elf fully believed in what she was saying. She wasn't going to let doubt get in her mind, like how her and Mizore are the challengers now having lost last time.  Which would put a hole in what she was saying but again she covered that up very well.

-Stealth Elf-
"Do you want me to break down each of you individually?  Like so many people do.  Even yes I've done before. But you're missing the point if I do.  It's not about what you can do individually but what you can do as a unit.  Like Abby, this is like what, your first Tag partner.  I can't remember if you've teamed with another.  But how much trust do you have in Angela?  I'm not trying to put you two against each other but seriously, you've got a great record but mostly it's been done by yourself.  Sure you can talk about how you were in the tournament to determine the first ever Diva's Tag Team Championship but lost, or again about how you defeated the ones who beat you, in Hollie and Josie Wales to gain access to face us. But again, you faced them when they weren't fully ready.  Hollie had no plans to wrestle that night, just ask her.  So far your wins as a team have just been good timing.  So now that we are ready for you, how much more of a difference will that make?"

Stealth Elf didn't like too much being this cruel sounding.  But she wanted her point known. She didn't want the Diva's Task Force to go thinking they had it in the bag when they didn't.

-Stealth Elf-
"And what about Anya?  From what I heard, she doesn't even fully care about the Diva's Tag Team Championship. Or for the Diva's division for that matter.  She's only here for you.  Yeah that does show a lot but it's not enough.  You need to share the same goals, you both have to want it and I mean truly want it.  Or you'll fail to ones who have the fiery passion to regain what was taken from them.  So Anya if you want to hold on to that belt with your friend, you best get fired up.  More so than usual."

Stealth Elf smiled as she stepped closer to the background.

-Stealth Elf-
"For in the end, if you don't you'll find out just what it's like to truly miss something when it's gone.  Because you'll blink... and become trapped under the ice."

Stealth Elf smirked as she faded from the shot as the camera now sees the Diva's Tag Team Belt again with "Frost Elfs" on its name plate.  The camera fades on that.

It was July 6th, and Maya and Mizore were in the backseat of the Jensen Limo.  Both of them were dressed in very lovely attire as Mizore had on a light blue dress with long blue gloves that reached all the way up her arm.  While Stealth Elf wore a darker blue dress.  As they sat in their seats Maya couldn't help but address something that was bothering her one more time.

-Maya Jensen-
"Are you sure we should be taking the limo?  What if the limo driver tells, or we're noticed by someone?"

-Mizore-
"Relax, the driver can't see or hear us with that window pane there.  And besides, we're far enough away from your home no one should notice."

-Maya Jensen-
"And an EWE fan?"

Mizore giggled at Maya's nervousness.

-Mizore-
"Everything will be fine.  Trust me."

Maya nodded as she did trust Mizore.  As she was able to relax a bit more.  So they sat there enjoying each other's company before the limo comes to a stop at a fancy restaurant, black tie only.  Maya and Mizore both get out as the Limo driver drives off as instructed as he was going to pick them up later.

-Mizore-
"See, he's not even staying."

Maya nodded as she smiled. Feeling much more at ease.  She then held out her hand and Mizore smiled as she took it.  The two of them walking to the Restaurant entrance.  There they go inside to the hostess.  She was currently looking down at the board when the two ladies arrived.

-Maya Jensen-
"Excuse me..."

The hostess doesn't even look up from the registry.

-Hostess-
"Yes?"

-Maya Jensen-
"We have a reservation... Under Jensen."

-Hostess-
"Jensen?  Oh, how marvelous, we..."

She stops as she had looked up to see Maya and Mizore standing there.  Not what she expected.  But her gaze turned more to Stealth Elf as her lips grimaced.

-Hostess-
"I apologies, but this is a black tie restaurant.  You are not allowed to wear such an atroses get up like that in here."

Maya frowned as she placed an arm on her elbow a bit down.  But it was Mizore who stepped up with that.

-Mizore-
"That's her actual skin color."

-Hostess-
"Really? You actually believe I'd believe that?"

Mizore nods as she takes two fingers and wipes them across Maya's exposed shoulders, this sends a slight shudder from Maya it did tickle.  Maya then showed her fingers to the hostess.

-Mizore-
"See, it doesn't come off."

-Hostess-
"Then maybe she should of thought of that before she put it on."

-Maya Jensen-
"... I didn't."

The hostess rolled her eyes.

-Mizore-
"Sure our being rude to us.  Don't you know who we are?"

That almost made Maya more nervous. They didn't want to be recognized but didn't seem the hostess knew or cared.

-Hostess-
"I do not care who you may or might not be. You look like you've both come from a comic con convention and we will not have that here."

Maya frowned more as it did sting her a bit more than Mizore.  Though it was a jab at both of them.

-Mizore-
"I want to see the manager."

The hostess sighed as she left to go get the manager.  Didn't seem like worth her time. Mizore waited but Maya tugged slightly on her shoulder.

-Maya Jensen-
"Maybe we should just go...."

Mizore looked to Maya who seemed pretty embarrassed and ashamed at the put downs.  Not to mention a bit miserable that her looks were the cause. But Mizore smiled at her anyways.

-Mizore-
"We can, but we've been looking forward to this for a while now.  So we shouldn't let one rude Hostess ruin it for us."

Maya gave a nod as he two of them waited.  Finally, the hostess returned with an older guy, a name pin labeled him as the restaurant owner.

-Restaurant Owner-
"Greetings, my lovely young ladies.  What seems to be the problem here?"

-Mizore-
"This lady won't let us in."

-Restaurant Owner-
"Well, she is in her rights.  Perhaps if your friend there were to remove that costume we can allow you both entry."

Again Maya frowned and Mizore sighed.

-Mizore-
"Like I told her, it's her actual skin color.  And those are her actual ears."

Mizore did the same test with Maya's shoulder and tugged on Maya's ears but accidently a little too hard.

-Maya Jensen-
"Oww..."

-Mizore-
"Sorry..."

Mizore looked back to the Restaurant owner.

-Restaurant Owner-
"I see what you mean.  But reputation one of the most important things our restaurant has.  If we let someone looking like that in here, then we'd have to start letting others looking like that in.  Besides, shouldn't your friend have thought of that before she did that to herself?"

-Maya Jensen-
"... I didn't."

The Restaurant owner didn't believe Maya, you could tell that on his expression.  But he looked to Mizore.

-Restaurant Owner-
"Now off you go, we have guests who follow the rules to attend too."

With that he went off and the hostess smirked at the two of them.  Maya looked like she was about to cry so Mizore placed an arm around her.

-Mizore-
"Come on let's go... who wants to eat at this crummy restaurant anyways."

She made sure it was loud enough for passerby's to hear as she led Maya out.  Once outside Maya wiped her eyes.

-Maya Jensen-
"... Sorry I ruined the date."

-Mizore-
"It's fine.  We can find another place to go."

-Maya Jensen-
"But where?  We don't have a car to get around either."

-Mizore-
"We can walk around till we find one."

Maya nodded as the two began to walk.  Finally, Maya looked and pointed to another restaurant looking a bit less strict than the previous one.

-Maya Jensen-
"We could try..."

But at just that moment a passing car drove and just as their luck would have it, the car drove through a water puddle splashing both girls with water.  After an Eep Maya frowned as now they were both had on soaked dresses.

-Maya Jensen-
"...This date just gets worse and worse....  What else could go wrong?"

That was the question as the two girls stood there in their now soaked dresses.

-To be continued-

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force Empty Re: Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:27 am
Mizore RP

The scene opens up not long after everything had gone wrong with the date with Stealth Elf. With both of them being soaked, Mizore finally called the limo to take them back to the motel room. Mizore had told Maya that it was a temporary stop. Now Mizore has dried off and changed into a sleek white dress. It was actually a present from Eighteen. She likes it because it actually looks like she is wearing ice. It’s a little low cut which makes her uncomfortable. She loves the cut as it goes up her leg. She gently taps on the bathroom door.

{Mizore Payne}

Come on Maya.

{Maya Jensen}

We don’t have to go. Shouldn’t we just call this night a dud?

{Mizore Payne}

Absolutely not. I was never told to give up. Dry off and change clothes. We will figure something out.

{Maya Jensen}

Can you give me like five minutes please? I need a few minutes.

{Mizore Payne}

Fine I’ll be out in the hall. We will make this work yet.

Mizore says it excitedly as she goes out in the hall, shutting the door behind her. She sighs as she leans back against the wall. She really has no idea what to do now. And that dinner reservation wasn’t cheap either. She jumps when someone touches her shoulder. She looks over quickly to WT who has taken a step back.

{White Tiger}

Sorry honey, I didn’t mean to scare you.

{Mizore Payne}

It’s my fault dad, I was deep in thought.

WT is frowning as he takes in Mizore’s dress. Mizore smiles and grabs the side of it, turning slightly side to side.

{Mizore Payne}

What’s the matter dad? Don’t you like my dress? I love it.

{White Tiger}

It beautiful Mizore. I was just wondering if it didn’t have like a shawl or something to cover you….up there and keep you from getting cold. And it looks like there is a tear in the side of it. Maybe you should get it sewn up.

Mizore puts her hands on her hips and gives her dad a slight scowl.

{Mizore Payne}

Come on Dad, I’m nineteen. I want to look good for my date.

{White Tiger}

I know you are but I missed out on your youth. I still see you as my baby girl. So what do you have planned for the hot date?

{Mizore Payne}

Well we were going to go to this restaurant but they wouldn’t honor our reservations.

{White Tiger}

They turned my daughter away? Hell no, tell me the name of the place. I’ll go straighten them out.

{Mizore Payne}

That’s not necessary. I just need to figure out something else me and Maya can go do together. I want it to be spontaneous

{White Tiger}

Well how about you do one of my favorites. I took Hollie on one of these and she had a blast.

WT digs into his pocket and pulls out two dice and a gold dollar coin. He hands them to Mizore who looks at them confused.

{White Tiger}

So what you do is you roll these two dice and get a number. Then you drive and at every intersection, you flip a coin. Heads you go left and tails you go right. When you take the number of turns as the number you rolled, you stop there and make a date in wherever you end up.

{Mizore Payne}

That’s insane! You have no idea where you will end up.

{White Tiger}

That’s all the fun in it. If you are anything like me, you can make it work out of anything. Although Hollie seemed to enjoyed the beef processing plant a little too much. Catch you later.

WT walks away, giving Mizore a pat on her shoulder. Mizore looks down at the dice and coin as the door opens. Stealth Elf comes out. She has changed into a different blue dress but it looks pretty nice on her as well. She gives Mizore a weak smile.

{Maya Jensen}

I’m ready now.

They hook hands and walk out to the limo where they crawl into the back. The driver asks where they are headed and Mizore ust tells him to drive straight for a while. Stealth Elf looks at her as Mizore pulls out the dice. She shakes them in her hand and rolls a seven. Mizore then pulls out the coin and flips it. She notices it lands on heads.

{Mizore Payne}

Take your first right please.

Stealth Elf looks confused. Mizore just gives her a wink. She flips the coin and this time gets a tails.

{Mizore Payne}

Take a left.

She does this four more times, getting the limo to turn left, right, right again and another left. She hands the coin to Stealth Elf who looks confused. She motions for Stealth Elf to flip it. Stealth Elf does and gets a tails. Mizore smiles and motions to her to tell the driver.

{Maya Jensen}

Ummm could you make a left please.

Mizore just smiles at her. The car turns and Mizore nods.

{Mizore Payne}

You can pull the car up here, we will be having our date now.

{Maya Jensen}

But you don’t even know where we are.

{Mizore Payne}

That’s the fun of it. Come on.

Stealth Elf can’t help but smile as Mizore grabs her hand and pulls her out of the limo, They are standing in front of a Walmart.

{Maya Jensen}

We are going on a date in Walmart?

{Mizore Payne}

It appears so. Hope they have a good deli.

Stealth Elf is still puzzled by this but she smiles as Mizore hooks her arm and leads her inside. She doesn’t hear Mizore talk under her breath,

{Mizore Payne}

Thanks a lot dad.

SCENE 2

The next scene opens up on dual TVs set up in an unknown location. Both TVs are showing matches by Abby and Angela respectively. It goes on for a few minutes until the TVs freeze solid. The camera pans back to see an angry looking Mizore. She is breathing out vapors and her hair is spiked with white. She takes a few deep breaths to calm herself. She turns and looks at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

I don’t like it when people take things that belong to me. I had to put up with it a lot in the orphanage. I like to think when I earn something, I’ll get to keep it. Just like I earned the Divas Tag Team titles a while back. But then the Divas Task Force showed up. And in one night, they took away the title me and Stealth Elf earned. And they made my best friend cry. She blamed herself for the loss despite I was the one who took the fall. Tonight is about retribution. And it is about us becoming the three time tag team champions. And that all starts with the “weak” link of the chain. Angela Fortin.

She glances over at the frozen TV with Angela on it. She chuckles.

{Mizore Payne}

I like how you always blame management for holding you down. I’m sure you blame them for you not being in the Rumble or in the King of Xtreme. I think that is just a cop out to you. You like it when you can ride on Abby’s coat tails. You like it when you don’t have to do anything and can have a scapegoat to blame it on. And I’ll admit, I kind of underestimated you. I didn’t think you and Abby were really that focused on the titles. But you proved us wrong. I swear I’ll not make that mistake again. This time, you are going down.

She holds her fingers in the air and they look like they ice over. She turns and flicks the ice shard at the TV. It goes right through the picture of Angela, knocking the TV over backwards and shattering it. She smiles as she looks back at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

You are pretty full of yourself Angela. You really think that we aren’t ready to possibly fight three or four matches in one night. I was trained for that very thing. And you can try your petty insults to try and get me worked up. You can insult my dad. But it isn’t him you have to deal with, it is me. And I m hungry to prove myself Angela. You want to talk about how you have a sickness. You say you can see the fear in my heart. My heart is solid ice Angela. There is no fear to be found. But I got a cure for your sickness. The best thing to do to most illnesses. Put them on ice. Just like I will do to your buddy Abby.

She glances over at Abby’s TV. She gives it a small smile.

{Mizore Payne}

You know ever since I debuted, Abby has been the woman. She is the one to beat. She is the measuring stick for which we are all measured. She is our generation's Trish Stratus, Alundra Blayze or Mae Young. And we all know that her career is winding down. That is the real reason she didn’t take her rematch clause with Hollie. That and she wanted to win the Queen of the Ring. I’ll get to that latter. But now that she has had her tag title reign, we know her focus will be more heavy on Queen of the Ring. That is where I will make my move.

She turns and shoots another ice shard through Abby’s TV. she turns to the camera, smiling slightly.

{Mizore Payne}

Abby I have always admired you. And you are right, I’ll go out there and give you everything I have. Just know that at the end of the night, you are going to be beaten, Because you know that it is time for the newer generation to step it up. And that is where I come in. I plan to be the future here Abby. I want people to think of me as the next Abby Addiction. Of course to do that I need the Divas champion. But first, I’m going to get back our tag titles. We will be seeing a lot of each other in this night Abby. And by the end of the night, I’ll be the biggest pain in the ass you have ever met. Your heart will turn to ice at the very thought of facing off against me.

Mizore turns away from the camera and waves her hands in the air. A throne appears made of ice. Mizoe turns around and sits on the throne, looking at the camera..

{Mizore Payne}

So Divas Task Force, I hope you are prepared. The only thing you said that stands true is that we are not the same team from Wrestlemania. There is no tensions between us or unrest. We are as focused as ever as a team. And at the end of the night, Angela suffers her first loss. And Abby gets a small push closer to the retirement home. That is after they become two more victims, trapped under the ice.

Mizore chuckles for a moment before a big gust of wind blows snow up off the ground, causing the scene to white out.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:27 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum