JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf in Queen of the Ring Finale Empty Stealth Elf in Queen of the Ring Finale

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:28 am
Stealth Elf in Queen of the Ring Finale RoyalFlush2015-QOTR

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/queen-of-the-ring-tournament-t1736.html#p22149418

Show: Royal Flush [7/12/2015]

"My name is Maya Marie Jensen.  Daughter of Kristy Jensen and I-Wei Haung.  And I am an EWE Diva."

We open up to what looks like a stage with a black curtain behind it.  On the stage was one green skinned Diva as she had a microphone in her hands.

-Stealth Elf-
"In EWE I go by the name Stealth Elf, which many people believe it's me being some fanatic and a child for a game called Skylanders.  What they don't understand is I am the creator of Stealth Elf.  But most people don't care.  They would rather continue to believe their lies, than accept the truth I'm giving them.  Like how my father is the Chief Character Developer on Skylanders and he's the ONLY person who creates the Skylander characters, not a team, but him.  When I was younger than I am now, he made Stealth Elf a Skylander for me.  He knew how much the character meant to me.  Though now I've only got a few memories of back then but I still felt a connection to this character.   Which is why I sign up at her, even though at the time I didn't know who I was."

Stealth Elf held the microphone a little closer as she looked out past the camera.  Who all was watching Stealth Elf give a live speech?  No one knew as the camera stayed focused on the stage.

-Stealth Elf-
"But people still wonder how special Stealth Elf is to me, well, it's not a mystery that I'm a little shy... ok very shy.  But when I was younger it was really worse.  I only really talked to my family and they did what they could to help me, but try as I might, I just couldn't do it.  I let fear of being made fun of or rejection keep me down.  But I was very creative and I loved to draw and write stories... So that's when I came up with Stealth Elf, a girl who physically appearance made her an outcast yet she did what I couldn't do, she overcame that difference and became the hero of many stories.  She was brave, strong, and a ninja."

Stealth Elf chuckled slightly at that last line.

-Stealth Elf-
"I believed that I was that elven ninja deep down inside me.  That's what dad said anyways.  I just needed to find a way to bring it to the surface.   And I've been doing just that as you can see."

Stealth Elf waved her free hand to indicate her look.  Then shook her head afterwards.

-Stealth Elf-
"No that's not to say I did this to myself.  But it's not important right now.  What is important is despite my own setbacks of fear, timidity, self-doubt, I will find a way to bring out the true Stealth Elf inside me. While I don't have a Forest or Skylands to save, I do have a wrestling Federation where I can show off the real me.  So when I'm faced with difficult challenges, I won't run but stand and fight back.  When I lose, I won't let it keep me from getting back up, dusting myself off, and get back to fighting."

Stealth Elf nods her head as she stops for a brief moment to take a few deep breathes.

-Stealth Elf-
"Bad things have happened to me during the course of my career here.  I'll admit there've been several times that I've wanted to just give up.  Like back before I knew who I was and I was dealing with an attack by Grace's goons.  Or with my problems with Android Eighteen.  But one of the biggest problems I had was actually last year, during this very tournament.  I know my sister likes to tease how last year I didn't technically lose in Queen of the Ring or my TeleVixen Championship that I had been defending during it.  Since I wasn't the one who lost the match, but someone who was impersonating me all for a purpose I still don't fully understand."

Stealth Elf sighed as she really didn't know why the man calling himself Nameless wanted revenge on her for messing up his plans he had for her... yeah it was that confusing.  

-Stealth Elf-
"Those moments though were some of the worse moments of my life.  Not only did I get my championship taken away and losing in Queen of the Ring, but I was worried that my best friend thought I had betrayed her in some way."

Truth be told, those weren't the only bad moments in her life, but it was one of the three top most bad moments.

-Stealth Elf-
"So that's why this year, I have a chance to right that wrong from last year. Though, I can't say I fully want to face my tag team partner in this tournament... yet I'm also torn because I don't want Mizore to have to lose to an earlier opponent.  Don't get me wrong, I'll face Mizore if the time comes, and I'm not afraid of her, it's just... I don't want to hurt her... yeah I know it's dumb and just a match and she's saying all the time how it'll be fun to have a match... but sparring is one thing, A match where we're both fully going at it, trying to proceed to the next round to win the prize...  And that's the thing there too.  I really want to win the tournament so I can have another shot at getting the Diva's Championship and completing my Grand Slam, but me winning means Mizore has to lose... and she's been trying so hard to win that Diva's championship to complete her own Grand Slam."

Stealth Elf sighed once more.  Too many mixed emotions running through her yet finally she nodded as she had to come to a decision.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I can't let this keep me from giving it my all.  So Mizore when we do face in the tournament, no matter what round, I promise to give you everything I have.  Just as I know you'll give me everything you have.  In the end, we'll make it a great match."

Stealth Elf smiled though she hoped she wouldn't have to face Mizore till the final round.  Though it also gave the impression that Stealth Elf believed that they'd both win all their matches until they meet.

-Stealth Elf-
"You know there's one person I really do want to face in this Tournament.  Something I actually spoke on during WrestleMania season.  See, I missed my chance to face her at WrestleMania, but of course we did both lose before the Unification match.  Still I still say the same thing. I want to go through Abby Addiction to win the Diva's Championship.  If I don't well, it won't be as fulfilling.  Like I didn't really beat the best EWE has to offer.  Yes I know Hollie's the Champion, and I can't say Hollie winning was a fluke, but Abby's still one of the greats in the Diva's Division.  You can't even really say much bad about her.  Still she says she will make her first time the only one she needs.  I believe she can do it which means I have all that much more fight for if we meet in the final rounds.  But As I said, I want to face her. I want to beat the best, then me and Mizore will beat her later to get our titles back."

Stealth Elf winked along with her tease.  Maybe not the most memorable line to end with against Abby but she had a lot of respect for Abby and she did have other people to address.

-Stealth Elf-
"The last person I'd want to face, if I had my way, would be Calista Leon.  Sure I could say it has to do with how she's always been in my way to win a championship though last time she prevented me... no wait.  That's what she keeps on saying.  It annoys me to no end.  She says I'm using an excuse... umm no not in the slightest. She only beat me because of... wait no, I not even going to say that.  Calista won the match but she did not beat me. I don't care what the record book will say.  If anything they should put an asterisk by it which would further show it wasn't a fully on victory.  And with how she lost her shot at the Diva's Championship, like she deserved, I want to send her another message that her victory over me was nothing but a fluke... no, even worse....."

But Stealth Elf couldn't think of a word to call it.

-Stealth Elf-
"Whatever..."

Stealth Elf sighed as she tried to calm herself down.  She shouldn't be this worked up, even if her sister would say otherwise.  Speaking of her sister.

-Stealth Elf-
"The only other person in the final rounds of Queen of the Ring that I have more of a connection too, is my sister, Roller Brawl.  I was sad to see her lose in King of Xtreme.  But I still find it odd her being in the Diva's division.  Yeah I know she's a girl but she's spent so much time in the Men's division... it's just odd.  I mean this is like her what... third through fifth Diva's division match? But not that I can complain... She eliminated Raven which was nice because Raven and I don't get along... She is part of Team Grace after all.  Anyways, I'm happy that Roller Brawl has made it this far and you know... I dunno, it's weird.  I know she's been in the tournament but wow, it just dawned on me that we could be facing each other.  How odd would that be?"

Stealth Elf knew what she was saying didn't make a whole lot of sense.  But truth was she didn't really know what to make of them two facing each other.  She felt more overwhelmed by that than rather she believed she could win or not.  So she just decided to move on.

-Stealth Elf-
"Josie Wales is also in this match and I'm not sure what to make of her.  She started turning over a new leaf so I thought but I've been wondering more recently that she's just decided to be free of Grace.  However, I can say I'm a little mad at her.  I wanted to be the one to eliminate Scarlet from the Tournament.  After all she was the one who kept me from possibly having the Diva's Championship already.  It would be only fitting I return the favor.  But I don't get that chance as Josie Wales already eliminated her.  Which it's good, after all Scarlet might have tried to behead her or something."

Stealth Elf shuttered at the thought.

-Stealth Elf-
"Anyways, Josie I want to know what you think of me now.  Do you still see me like your old mentor does?  That I'm nothing but a freak and should be eliminated from EWE?  If so I will have to once again prove you wrong.  The looks don't have to equal strong nor should it be the only thing promoted. After all we already live in a beauty rules all world so it's time to take a stand for the ones who don't look as good, and to know their dreams can come true too."

Stealth Elf nodded.

-Stealth Elf-
"So did you catch that Michelle?  You're the only one in Team Grace who's still in the Tournament.  What's it like to be the one outnumbered for a change?  Ok sure it's all one on one matches but every single match you have will be against someone who hates your guts.  You've stepped on way to many toes and someone will find a kink in that armor of yours.  I've done it on 3 separate occasions, and I'm ready to make it an even 4 if we cross paths in the ring."

Stealth Elf nods again.  She was no longer afraid of Michelle McCool.  She had made things difficult for her not in just being in her alliance with Grace Moretti, but she even stole her dairy which she had written in about her crush on Mizore.  Thankfully she got it back before Grace had a chance to read it.  But after all that, Stealth Elf has proven she can beat Michelle and that's all that matters anymore.

-Stealth Elf-
"Finally, there's Annie "Midnight" Fugate.  I'm not sure if we've ever faced in the ring before. However, I know she won't like me.  She'll think I'm worse than her own sister... at least she don't dress like a Skylander, is what she'll be thinking.  Whatever, this is not meant to be a fairy tale, I'm not playing make believe. This is just who I am and if Midnight don't like it, well tough luck.  She can try and beat me, use her anger or discuss against me to win but as with Michelle McCool, Josie Wales, and others who've tried that, she'll find out it won't work. That goes for everyone in the tournament."

Stealth Elf nods as she takes one final deep breath ready to wrap this up.

-Stealth Elf-
"My name is Maya Marie Jensen, and I AM Stealth Elf.  So don’t blink... Or you'll miss it.""

Stealth Elf replaces the mike as she walks off behind the curtain on the stage as the scene fades to black.

Stealth Elf in Queen of the Ring Finale LvGXgaw

Next RP in Full Timeline: (2nd RP) https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t355-roller-brawl-in-queen-of-the-ring-finale

Last edited by JCKane on Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Stealth Elf in Queen of the Ring Finale Empty Re: Stealth Elf in Queen of the Ring Finale

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:29 am

A camera begins to record in a dimmily lit locker room.  The camera doesn't pan around this room or even zoom in on points of interest in this room.  No it remains on that one spot.  In the middle of that spot is an empty steel chair.  But it's not long as the viewers understand a bit more as the sounds of someone moving from behind the camera are met with a figure entering it's view and taking a seat on that lone steel chair.  This figure was Stealth Elf as she was dressed in her brown forest ninja attire.  She seems to contemplate at what she's going to say before she looks directly at the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"No bells and whistles... Nothing but me and a camera as I adress the people out there."

Stealth Elf sits with both legs on the floor.  Her arms are resting gentley on her lap.  Stealth Elf glances off camera a moment before she looks back.

-Stealth Elf-
"You're going to hear alot of things in this tournament.  And they'll be imphasised by the most stunning environments to get their point across.  But I just don't see that, this time around.  Sure Mizore had me design a thrown but I never used it.  haven't even seen the finished product.  Why?  Because I don't want to go out there, pretend I'm some super Extriodinary person when let's face it, I'm not."

It wasn't doubt in herself that came forward but a simple tone in her voice like it's a matter of fact.

-Stealth Elf-
"Sure I look like this, but truth is I'm just your average girl, trying to fit in.  Sure I've collected championships but lots of other girls have.  But if you think that's me doubting myself, no I'm not.  I'm simply letting you all know that if I can achieve these tasks, then that means any one out there can achieve their dreams.  Like if you want to own a 5 star restraunt but you're a little on the chubby side and people make fun of you for it.  Or A hair stylus but you don't have the proper attire to be in the in.  Don't give up, Anyone.  And that's why I'm here.  I'm here fullfilling my dream, and if I can do it, so can you."

Stealth Elf nods to the camera.  She was determined to get the job done but she still had to get there.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I'm not there yet.  I have 7 other superstars to get through, or well 3 to be more precise.  Three Divas with their own reasons for being here.  Yet I can't fault many of them for it.  But they each wonder why I am here. Sure it could be to trump my motives with their own but they wonder none-the-less.  Yet with some of their assumptions of me, do they really know why I'm here?  Like Josie Wales.  She thinks this is all because I want to impress my mom.  That all this is for her."

Stealth Elf sighed as she remembered back at the Super show with the events that transpired there.

-Stealth Elf-
"I can see where she's coming from though.  My mom did send Scarlet and Rogue to attack me all because I flinched.  Then she said that I wasn't good enough.  That my fear was to great to really join her.  So maybe I want to do this to show her that I don't fear?  That I have what it takes to join the Industry?  Or maybe I think she sees me as a failure of a daughter and I just want her to be proud of me?  No, neither.  I know my mom loves me and despite what she may or may not do she's proud of me.  But I guess if she can't accept that, then I don't know.  But that's missing the entire point though.  This isn't for her.  This is entirely for me.  Sure it sounds selfish but it's my dream.  My dream to be the best in this buisness.  And when you see EWE advertised you'll see my name right up there with the greats and I know I can look up there and be proud to actually be someone."

Stealth Elf nods again her passion to make that dream come true is showing all over her face.

-Stealth Elf-
"Then there's Abby Addiction.  The women who really, she's achomplished just that.  Win or lose here in the Queen of the Ring and she's still going down as the greatest EWE Diva of all times.  She's won every title, except Shining star but she's achieved it's what was it's equiliant back in the day.  She's even found a great tag partner in Angela Fortin as they beat me for the Diva's Tag Team Championship at WrestleMania.  Yet the Queen of the Ring Tournament is the one thing she's never added to her resume as she points out time and time again.  So yes she's got that passion and I know she can win this thing.  She doesn't have to say anything about it.  But truth is, I feel like this is my last chance to get the Diva's Championship.  Abby, she can get it when ever she likes.  After all with her record, who would really deny her an oppurtunity?  But me?  Who in their right mind would give me a shot.  No one would.  Even my mom wouldn't."

Stealth Elf sighed.  This wasn't doubt in herself but simply how things worked around here.

-Stealth Elf-
"So if I fail this time, I'd have to work my butt off for another few more years until I'm granted with another oppurtunity.  And I don't want to waist it.  So tell me Abby you say this is the only shot you'll need.  But I'm sorry I can't let that be.  I have to beat you, I just have too.  I know very well that you won't fall to any of the other Diva's.  Even my own sister, or Mizore.  So I know we'll be facing before it's all said and done.  Rather it'll be my next match, or not until the finals.  So Abby just know that yes, you may claim that this is the only shot that you'll need but know this.  If I get to the championship match, I will make sure that it will be the ONLY shot I need.  You can count on that.  But I have to get there first thus that means going through you."

Stealth Elf stopps as she stares into the camera a moment to let her words take their effect.

-Stealth Elf-
"Then there's my sister.  She says I won't be able to get past her.  She says she's hungry for just a taste of gold for the first time.... But Roller Brawl, you should know me.  Yes I've tasted gold, yes I've come one title short of my Grand Slam.  But it's not enough.  As I've said time and time agian this is more than just another title, this is about cementing my legacy in the stone that's EWE.  Besides, you have many chances ahead of you and you'll find a way to go out there and take it anyways.  I need this chance though.  I need this chance to become great.  So yes, I didn't fully know what to say about how we may be facing down the line.  But if that happens I must defeat you too.  Just like my friend.. Mizore."

Stealth Elf pauses as this was the one thing that bothered her most.  She didn't want to be the one to deny Mizore her chance.

-Stealth Elf-
"...Mizore, we've been friends for a long time now.  And while I hope we don't have to meet in the Finals, but know that if we finally do meet against each other, then I have to win.  Not that I want you to let me win, but I just need this more.  I hate saying it but you're someone great.  You have your legacy, your tallents, and..."

Stealth Elf trailed off as she just about went a little too personal with that.  Tonight wasn't the time to let people know about them too but her feelings were strong for that purple hair'd girl.  Finally she continued.

-Stealth Elf-
"We'll see then, Mizore.  I need to get past you if I am to win the race... if you even want to call it that.  I don't want to think of myself as going agianst you.  But I know that if I make it past you, you will have my support.  Just like I did after I was eliminated from last year's Queen of the Ring."

Another dark time in Stealth Elf's life as that what if scenario played through her mind.  But that was then.  Now she was even more determined to win.  Especially after being eliminated when she wasn't even part of the match.  

-Stealth Elf-
"You know, I'd almost feel sorry for Calista Leon.  It's true.  Sure I can be mad at her for her arogance constantly trying to say she secured the victory herself.  But A hair pull while she was litterally tapping out, then the attack... But none-the-less I still feel sorry for her.  As in some ways she's like me.  She's trying to make her way in this company and she desires to be great.  Yet time and time agian she's failed to achieve it.  And I'm sorry to say that tonight her passion won't be enough.  Sure it was enough to get her this far, but it won't let her move on.  If we face, I will make sure of that.  After all she didn't find my achelese tendent like she thinks she has, and that will cost her in the end."

There were so many things going on for Stealth Elf.  But in all that she's determined to press on.

-Stealth Elf-
"I know I mentioned Josie Wales earlier but I should take this time to accept her appology.  It's nice that some good came out of all this.  But I understand her motivation to get back at Grace.  I know she wants to eliminate Michelle McCool just like I want that chance.  But Josie believes her vengence will get her far.  No, Vengence is a powerful force, but it won't last.  Besides that Josie's motives for wanting to win, it's not enough.  When Diva's like me and Abby, we have our fire and determination to win this thing for what it is, not for a metiphorical slap to an old friend.  In the end she doesn't even need to win this tournament to fully realize her dreamof getting back at Grace.  It's just a small peice in the puzzle, but for me, it's a huge piece and the only thing that will be missing after it's added is what it bridges the gap to... the Diva's Championship."

Stealth Elf pauses for another moment as she looks down at her hands.  She flexes them a few times as she could just feel that belt in her hands.  But she had to get there first.  She had to get past 3 more opponents.  Then she would arrive at the greatest battle of her life. She then looks up again.

-Stealth Elf-
"Josie's not the only one who's passion won't get them that far.  Though if you could say she's got it.  Midnight's feels it's more her duty to join Queen of the Ring, her duty as a Diva to be the best.  It's not a full on desire to win.  She wants to keep herself out of the pit she feels she's stuck in.  Which in her mind entering Queen of the Ring is just the way to show she's something.  But in the end her feelings of obligation won't be enough to get past those with the passion and desire."

Stealth Elf nods her head as she sits up just a little more in her chair.

-Stealth Elf-
"And last but not least is Michelle McCool.  She was one of the greatest threats to me but now, I just don't feel like it.  Her ego has gotten to her head and I honeslty think all that flawless talk has gotten to her.  So much that she doesn't think she needs to train or that all she has to do is show up.  Well rather that's true or not her ego has caused her to lose that edge.  Which is what you really need to win a tournament such as th Queen of the Ring.  It's not about just great skill, but that fire inside that boosts you to greater hieghts that you couldn't achieve with tallent alone.  And that, is why Michelle will lose.  Sure she'll try and use her cheating tactics, but it will only get her so far.  I promise you that."

Stealth Elf finally sits up straight in the chair as her eyes lock with the camera.  She wanted to win this. She HAD to win this.

-Stealth Elf-
"It all began with 32.  And yes I could of gone through each match and told you the sanificants of that, but then you'd all think I was just a copy cat of Abby's.  So let her remind you of where it all began.  How much of a struggle it was for each of the final 8 Diva's to make it this far.   So Now you know that.  Just as you know what I went through.  Taking out Nikki Bella of the Bella Twins and Grace Moretti's shining Flame, Cayla Phoenix.  So you know that whoever of the final 8 wins it all, they're about to step up their game, or they'll blink.. and miss the crowning of the 2015 Queen of the Ring Winner!"

Stealth Elf smiled as she reached foward to the camera's controls.  Her face filling the view.

-Stealth Elf-
"And so we go."

Hitting the stop button we are left with Stealth Elf's firey passion in her eyes frozen on the screen before it fades to black.

Stealth Elf in Queen of the Ring Finale LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Stealth Elf in Queen of the Ring Finale Empty Re: Stealth Elf in Queen of the Ring Finale

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:29 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum