JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force Empty Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:36 am
Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force Rumble2016-DTFFE

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-divas-tag-team-championship-t2076.html#p22153021

Show: EWE Rumble 2016 [2/21/2016]

SE RP

February 14th is known through the world as being the day of love.  As for one young couple, they decided that this year they would do something a little different.  Each

of them would decide a place to go for their date on this day then they'd go to one than the other.  So Maya had to decide just where they would go for her half and after

learning of a carnival that would take place in a Wal-Mart Parking lot, Maya chose this place for her half.  When the two arrived they began to have some fun but their date

was postponed slightly after finding an interesting booth where you used a ball to knock down 9 chicken head targets.  Upon seeing this Mizore got a great idea as they

approached the booth.

-Maya Jensen-
"I dunno Mizore... The guy's sound asleep.  We don't want to get in trouble and get kicked out."

-Mizore-
"It'll be fine Maya, trust me."

Maya nodded as she looked to Mizore who took her bag she had thrown over her shoulder and pulled out a small video camera.  Maya was a little curious and surprised as

Mizore handed her it. After all She assumed she was going to have to use her phone.

-Maya Jensen-
"Why'd you bring this?  Were you planning on doing a promo during our date the entire time?"

Mizore shook her head at the accutation.

-Mizore-
"Of Course not.  I have another plan for it, which you'll just have to wait and see."

Mizore gives Maya a wink.  It made Maya all the more curious as to just what Mizore had planned for her part of the date but Maya opened the side screen and turned to look

at Mizore but Mizore shakes her head.

-Mizore-
"No start with a shot of the booth."

-Maya Jensen-
"Right."

So Maya turns the camera towards the booth and she presses record.  For the next few minutes, she worked on filming Mizore's promo for her match against Chica the Chicken.

Maya was impressed as always and even more so at her aiming skills for each of the chicken heads.  Maya smiled at each throw and when Mizore knocked over the final Chicken

head, Maya was a little nervous as the booth worker woke up and seemed pretty agitated.  Maya tried to let Mizore know he was up but Mizore just gave her finishing line.  

When Mizore turned around and saw the big stuffed bunny the man was giving to her as a prize, Mizore let out a scream and took off.  Maya stops the recording after the man

sets the prize on the counter and works on setting the booth back up.  Maya scratches her head as she goes over and picks up the bunny and heads to go find Mizore.  

Eventually, finding her near the corndog stand.

-Maya Jensen-
"Mizore?"

Mizore turns around to see Maya carrying the bunny and freaks as she grabs Maya and pulls her so the bunny falls to the ground and Maya's pulled away from it.  Maya's even

more confused but Mizore's looking at the bunny.

-Maya Jensen-
"Mizore?  What was that for?"

-Mizore-
"I... huh?"

Maya takes a step towards the bunny and Mizore seems a bit more calm, but her eyes were dashing to the bunny every so often. Like she expected it to do something.  Maya,

however, begins to realize what's going on.

-Maya Jensen-
"Mizore... it's just a stuffed animal."

-Mizore-
"I know, I know.  But does it know that?"

Maya seems more confused as she shakes her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"I think you've been playing that Five Nights at Freddy's game a little too much."

Mizore's eyes were back on the rabbit again as Maya sighs a again.

-Maya Jensen-
"Listen, I know a little bit about.. this kind of thing.  When I was kidnapped by that madman, even after I was rescued I still thought he

was after me.. waiting around any corner."

Mizore takes her eyes away from the bunny as she looks back to Maya.  Actually, laughing slightly, trying to blow it off.

-Mizore-
"This isn't that.  After all if it was I'd be afraid of robotic fox's trying to sneak out from behind curtains and attack."

Mizore giggles sheepishly and Maya wasn't buying it one bit.  But she didn't really feel like pressing the issue.  After all, this was Valentine's day.

-Maya Jensen-
"Allright... fine.  Let's go get in line for the whirly bird."

-Mizore-
"Sounds like a plan."

They both smile as Maya takes Mizore's hand and leads her on, unbeknownst to her that Mizore steals one last glance at the rabbit as she could of sworn that it moved.  So

the couple headed off and got in line for the whirly bird.  It wasn't very long at all as they only had to wait through one cycle.  The two got on and had a blast turning the

wheel inside their compartment just in time for each dip in the ride to go extra fast.  Finally, when they were good and dizzy, the two girls get off and take a few

staggering steps forward.

-Maya Jensen-
"I say we take a slower ride next."

Mizore giggled at her as she caught sight of the large ferris wheel in the carnival.  She pointed towards it.

-Mizore-
"That calls for the Ferris Wheel then."

-Maya Jensen-
"Good call."

They take a moment to get stabilize themselves and headed over to the ferris wheel.  As they got in the line they happened to note how long the ferris Wheel's cycle's were

taking before people had to get off

-Maya Jensen-
"...Only twice around?"

-Mizore-
"Does seem rather short, don't it."

Something in Mizore's voice made Maya think Mizore had an idea of some kind.  Maya decided to see what it was going to be instead of just asking for it.  So the two

waited, holding hands despite a few looks from different people.  One of them even made a comment as they passed by.

-Woman-
"Aww, it seems that lady's taking her younger sister on the Ferris Wheel."

Maya wanted to turn and say something but Mizore shook her head.

-Mizore-
"Hey, atleast it's not as bad as the usual stuff we get."

-Maya Jensen-
".... True."

So the two waited until finally it was their turn to get on the Ferris Wheel.  The bordered as they sat close to each other, enjoy each others company.  Once the crew

workers latched the bar in place, the ride began.  The two enjoyed each others company as they leaned into one another.  Mizore's arm was over Maya's shoulders as they neared

the top, her other arm, which was just entwined with Maya's, Mizore released and held over the edge of their seat.

-Maya Jensen-
"What are you doing?"

-Mizore-
"Giving us more time."

Mizore smiled as she produced a snow ball and tossed it with utter most arm to the mechanisms down below.  The ball hit just the right spot as a smoke emitted from the

machine causing it to stop all together.  Ice forming on parts of it causing the wheel to stop it's spin.  Though seemed that wasn't the only thing that was perfect as the

machine stopped just as Mizore and Maya's chair reached the top of the rotation.  Mizore smiled as she looked to Maya.

-Mizore-
"See, more time."

Maya smiled and Mizore replaced her free hand with Maya's.  They gazed out at the view they were getting from way up there.  Even the February sky was adding nicely to the

environment as the two began to point out clouds and began to say what they looked like.

-Maya Jensen-
"That one looks like a turtle."

-Mizore-
"Yeah, and that one's french fries.  Guess the turtle's look for a snack."

Mizore giggled as she pointed out the cloud next to the turtle cloud.  They continued their romantic setting as technicians were brought in to try and get the ferris wheel

running again.  The two shared a passionate kiss which lasted a good while.  Finally, they felt a slight jerk from the ferris Wheel as they began to get people off.  The

young couple wait until it's their turn before they got to the ground and were helped off.  Didn't seem they realized it was Mizore who caused the problem as they didn't

bother them as the two walked away hand in hand.  Finally, they looked to each other and shared another kiss before Maya finally asked.

-Maya Jensen-
"Well, that was my half.  Now what you got in store?"

-Mizore-
"Just wait and see."

Mizore smiled as she lead Maya by the hand as the two existed the Carnival.

The camera's open to a grassy field.  Contrast to this was a large metal statue of two individuals standing tall as they held up the Championship belts.  The sun's rays

caused the statue to have a shine to it as the wind swept through causing the grass to move so you could tell exactly where it was.  The statue was even more detailed as you

could easily tell that it was of the current Diva's Tag Team Champions, Angela Fortin and Abby Addiction, the Diva's Task Force.

-Stealth Elf-
"How do you stop do the impossible?"

The voice came from Stealth Elf as she stepped into the shot, wearing her usual brown forest ninja outfit included with the mask that covered her mouth.  The wind of the

field causing her braid to flow to the left.

-Stealth Elf-
"When you have two individuals with great skills such as these two, not only has individuals but as a team, how can you expect to defeat

the undefeatable?"

Stealth Elf pulls out a kunai knife as she holds it out for the camera to see, a slight gleam from the sun's rays came off the tip.  Then in a fast motion she flung the

dagger at the statue.  The dagger flew through the air and strikes it but only grazes the side, however, no mark was seen to indicate it was ever struck.  Stealth Elf waits a

moment before turning back towards the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"That's what me and Mizore have in store for us this Sunday, a battle against one of the best Tag teams, this side of the Diva's division.  

And we've tried everything in our power, twice before and still came up on the short end of the stick.  So what can we really say any more about these two?  Or even about the

match.  They've taken what we said last time and turned it against us... Even some of the accidental mistakes like how I wasn't sure if Angela's was Abby's first partner, I

even said right there that I wasn't sure.  But that didn't stop Abby and Angela from ripping me a new one.  But I should of looked it up right?  Should of digged through all

the stuff on the sites to find out that one question... assuming it was still there and not wiped out by some of the attacks I've heard about.  But that's no excuse. I

should've known, rather I found someone to ask or dived into my memory past my amnesia and looked for a show I should of seen before I was hired on here, but I should of

known and with that and the other things I made slight mistakes on, it came back and bit me."

Stealth Elf reached behind her back and pulled out a small black pistol.  She turned around and fired three shots at the statue.  Each of them hit the statue and

ricocheted off it.  Stealth Elf lifted her foot as one of the bullets buried itself in the dirt there.  Stealth Elf tossed gun, knowing it only had 3 shots in it, off camera

lightly, but only a slight thud was heard as it landed in the grass.  Stealth Elf then turned back to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"We couldn't even try to justify ourselves.  Try to let them know that we'll be giving them a better fight, because all they were taken as

were excuses... them and the world took them that way.  Which I could understand Angela, she was never someone I believed to be that nice of person when addressing things

like this, but Abby? With any case, there's really only so much we can say, before it starts to sound insulting.  I wasn't trying to in the least, but what can you really say

about someone as good as Abby Addiction?  She's top of the Diva's Division, going to go down as one of the greats of all time, and with little to no weaknesses.  Only a

handful of people have ever taken her down and aside from others like her, like Syd Vicious, they had to work their butts off just to finally put one over on her once, out of

who knows how many times she's taken them down.  So what can you really say about someone like that?  Very little I might add.  But what was the secret that those others had?

Skill?  Belief in themselves?  We have that, or is it just not enough.  Is what Angela and Abby been saying all along be true?"

Stealth Elf reaches down and picks something up off camera.  When she gets back up she had a grenade in her hand.  She pulls the pin then quickly chucks it over to the

statue.  A second after it landed it went off. When the smoke cleared the statue remained still, unscathed.

-Stealth Elf-
"We tried to show that we had better chemistry than these two.  After all Abby's only match on the card is this match here and thus her

primary focus.  As for Angela, you can bet her top priority is the Rumble.  After all she's been dying to the Undisputed Championship, and the Rumble is her ticket to her

next shot.  With a grueling match as that is, we still can't say that Angela won't care as much for this match.  Not only will will this match be before the Rumble, but we

thought that once before, twice before in fact, and what did that get us?  A loss."

Stealth Elf actually walked to her right, off the camera.  Only a few seconds went by as we now saw her returning to the camera's view, but way down by the statue, she had

on a pair of goggles now and a chain saw.  She then started the chainsaw as she hopped up and tried to cut a division between Abby and Angela.  Sparks flew as the chainsaw's

blade hit the metal, but after about a moment Stealth Elf stopped and seen that she didn't make the slightest cut on the statue.  So she took the chain saw and walked off

camera only to appear where she had been closer up to the camera not long later, the chainsaw no longer in her hands.

-Stealth Elf-
"We tried everything and failed.  Nothing short of a large last worked.  They are tough, and nearly indestructible... and despite our best

efforts in the past... we failed."

Stealth Elf reached down again and pulled up what looked to be a plunger.  She slammed it down causing a bomb planted on the statue to go off.  It was pretty large and the

fire went up high in the air.  Thankfully Stealth Elf and the camera were far enough away that they weren't hit by the blast.  Eventually, the fire settled, and while there

were scorch marks on in the grass surrounding it, the statue was unharmed.  Stealth Elf turns and just looks at the damage her shoulders slagging.  But then a new octave

changes in her voice as her shoulders raise slightly.

-Stealth Elf-
"But that... was in the past."

Stealth Elf turned around, her eyes were slightly narrowed as her passion began to speak out.

-Stealth Elf-
"I don't care what happened in the past.  My past shouldn't define us, just as it doesn't define them. Sure they failed at being able to be

the first ever Diva's Tag Team Championships, but they went on to make a comeback, winning an open invite then moving on to becoming champion.  So I don't care if we've lost

twice to them.  No, I do care, as that fact alone makes me hungrier now for get those titles back than before.  After all this shot was given to us despite that we should of

had to wait much longer to regain it.  And we will not be wasting this opportunity.  So go ahead, pick apart what I've said or what's happened.  Like how much an effort I put

into Extreme Overload for this opportunity.  After all that was then, this is now. And if you think that's a sign of things to come, then you have another thing

coming."

Stealth Elf then begins to walk back towards the statue behind her.  The camera comes to her side as it gets a profile view.

-Stealth Elf-
"It may seem like a huge adversary, a Giant amount the Diva's Tag Team.  But we aren't scared of them.  You hear that Angela?  We aren't

scared.  But go ahead, tell yourselves the lies.  It'll be the last thing you think as we take things to the next level.  After all this is the year of the Frost Elfs... and

it will start with this right here."

Stealth Elf stops as she's made it to the base of the statue.  She looks up at it with determination.

-Stealth Elf-
"You're team is powerful, there is no doubt about that.  But now it's our time.  So how do you stop the Impossible?"

Stealth Elf prepares herself as she takes a slight running start before jumping up and hitting the statue dead center with her Tiger Spirit Kick.  There was a loud

clanking sound as the entire thing vibrated.  Nothing seemed to happen as Stealth Elf lands on the ground and looks to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"By doing the Impossible."

Just then the statue began to crack, starting at it's center where it was kicked.  It spread through the entire statue before it was completely covered in it.  Then a

second later it began falling apart, crashing to the ground beneath it.  What used to be stone championships suddenly revealed the Diva's Tag team Championships underneath as

they fell down into Stealth Elf's arms as she caught them both displaying their faces to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"So don't blink... Or you'll miss it."

Stealth Elf smiled as the camera zooms in on the titles, with 'Frost Elfs' at the bottom of each of them before fading to black.

Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force Empty Re: Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:37 am
Mizore RP

Maya and Mizore have just left the carnival as it started getting very busy and Maya seemed to get more uneasy. It’s late afternoon now and Mizore hopes they can finish in her timeline. As they approach the rental car, Mizore tosses Maya the keys. Maya seems a bit puzzled.

{Maya Jensen}

Wait you want me to drive? But it’s time for your part of the date.

{Mizore Payne}

I know. It’s all a part of my plan.

They get into the car where Mizore pulls a GPS out of her bag. She sets it up and loads a pre set program that tells Maya to get into traffic. Maya looks at the other cars on the road the Walmart exits in. It is fairly busy. Mizore gently rubs Maya’s leg.

{Mizore Payne}

Relax baby. Just pick when you are comfortable to merge and pick your lane and speed. Everyone else will go around you.

Maya nods and joins in with traffic, following the GPS’s directions. She seems to be relaxing a bit as they start taking streets that are much less crowded. Mizore didn’t want to make her drive but it was all part of the fun. They finally reach the back of a large blue building but the sign is hidden so they can’t see what it is. Mizore jumps out and opens Maya’s door, leading her to a fenced in area. Mizore kneels down on the soft dirt. She smiles as waves Maya down, who drops down on her knees with Mizore.

{Maya Jensen}

So..umm are we going to pray?

{Mizore Payne}

Not exactly. Are you ready? Brace yourself.

Maya seems part worried and part excited as Mizore looks to the guy standing by the door. She gives him a smile and a nod. He opens the door and a herd of puppies come rushing out the door. They quickly swarm the two, covering them in licks and each vying for attention. Maya is happily trying to make sure each puppy gets it’s fair share of attention. Mizore watches her with a smile as she herself tries to pet each puppy and stay up as they jump up against her. After about five minutes, the guy let’s out a loud whistle. The puppies reluctantly go back into the building, a few staying behind a few extra moments to get a few more pets and licks in. Finally they are all back inside. Mizore stands up and helps Maya up. They brush themselves off, their clothes covered in dirt and puppy paw prints. Maya is smiling.

{Maya Jensen}

That was definitely different. I’m pretty dirty now though.

{Mizore Payne}

It’s okay. Onto the next stop!

They walks back to the car where Mizore taps the screen on the GPS and the next stop shows up. They begin to drive again, Maya following the GPS directions again.

{Maya Jensen}

So what was that place?

{Mizore Payne}

It’s a pet ranch. Think of it kind of like a Humane Society or a pound for lack of a better term. Except they keep the puppies and dogs until they are adopted.

{Maya Jensen}

Ohhh. I wish we could go adopt them all.

{Mizore Payne}

I said the same thing. But dad said it wouldn’t be fair to the dogs. We are on the road so many days of the year and we’d hardly get a chance to see them. And we can’t take them on the road with us.

{Maya Jensen}

Yeah I know.

{Mizore Payne}

But I did make a nice donation to them under your name. They will have lots of food and toys thanks to you.

Maya smiles brightly keeping her eyes on the road. She looks puzzled though as they pulls into the parking lot of the hotel. Maya steps out of the car and hooks arms with Mizore as they go into the hotel and up to their room. Maya looks a bit disappointed until Mizore hands her a small package. Maya opens it to reveal a beautiful green dress.

{Mizore Payne}

Get changed. We still have another stop.

The scene magically jumps ahead about an hour as now Mizore is in a long light blue dress that matches her eyes almost perfectly. Maya has just come out of the bathroom with the green dress on. They leave the hotel room together but when they get to the elevator, Mizore hits the button for the top floor. They ride the elevator in silence until it lets them out on the roof. Maya is awestruck with how the roof is decorated. Hundreds of flower petals cover the floor, leading to a table set up with a pretty tablecloth and set with red and white roses and candles. A string quartet is playing in the corner and huge banners are set up around the four sides of the roof making it look like the Paris skyline. Mizore sits Maya down at the table and sits across from here. Kelly comes out of nowhere, sressed like a french waitress, putting salads down in front of them.

{Kelly}

Bon Appétit.

Even Mizore is a bit impressed with Kelly’s french accent. They begin to eat the salad, Maya smiling at each bite. After the salad is gone, Kelly returns with two plates. Each has chicken braised in red wine, lardons and mushrooms. Maya looks at it part unsure but part interested at the new dish.

{Kelly}

Coq au vin for de lovely couple. Enjoy.

Again a beautiful french accent. Maya tries the dish and seems to really like it. She smiles at Mizore.

{Maya Jensen}

This is delicious.

{Mizore Payne}

Thank you. I’ve been practicing the recipe for weeks now, wanting to get it just right for tonight.

{Maya Jensen}

Wait you cooked this yourself? It tastes just like the food we had when we were in Paris last year..

{Mizore Payne}

I remember you liked the food and got some cook books while I was there. Wait until you try dessert.

They finish the dinner and Kelly returns to take the plates and drop off two Crème brûlée. Maya remembers these and digs into it. Mizore looks puzzled but Maya smiles after each bite.

{Maya Jensen}

I’m guessing that you made these as well?.

{Mizore Payne}

Yes I did. They are a bit tougher to get right but I felt I did the best job I could do. I hope you like it.

{Maya Jensen}

It is wonderful. Thank you so much.

Mizore smiles brightly as they finish the dessert. Mizore stands up and takes Maya’s hand, leading her to a corner of the roof where a bed of pillows is set up away from the lights so the starry night sky can be seen. They lay down together, wrapping their arms around each other and looking up at the night sky. They share a long kiss before returning their gazes to the night sky. Mizore can’t help but to smile. Best Valentine’s day EVER!

SCENE 2

The next scene opens up on the Divas tag team championships. They are on a pedestal which stands on top of a large pillar made of ice. Walking around the base of the pillar is Mizore. She is wearing the green camo skirt and green sweatshirt with white sleeves. Her knee high socks are green and white striped and her shoes are white. She walks across the grassy field around the pillar, looking up at it.

{Mizore Payne}

A few years ago, I met Maya. She was the victim of several attacks. I couldn’t stand it. No one ever helped her. they just let her get beat down for nothing. I had enough. I ran out there and I saved her. that was the start of our tag team. When we earned the title shot t Wrestlemania Ten, no one thought we could win. It was Hardcore Stratusfaction and Total Domination. There is no way that Trish and Mickie were going to lose the titles to us. But we won. We shocked the world as we held those titles for sixty three days. That is until the BFFs in Summer and Sasha beat us at American Revolution. It felt like the end of a good dream. But it was just a short intermission.

She looks for a handle on the pillar but it is as smooth as glass. She shakes her head with a smile.

{Mizore Payne}

It only took us a month before we got our rematch clause at Summer Breakdown. We were ready for the BFFs this time around. We took advantage of their discord and we became two time champions. We were great champions, holding the belts for one hundred and four days not including eWe’s small break. That is when we ran into the Divas Task Force. Abby Addiction and Angela Fortin. They showed us a real challenge at Wrestlemania Eleven, one year after we won them the first time. Even two months later when we came in better prepared, they still swatted our challenge away. Since then it has been a long road back to the contendership. Me and Stealth Elf are closer than we’ve ever been before. And after we dominated the battle royal at Extreme Overload, the Frost Elfs have been solely focused on beating the champions. A team that even Hollie and Kelsi couldn’t dethrone. A team that is everything a great team needs to be. Two divas who not only work perfectly together but can get the job done on their own as well. Angela Fortin.

Mizore wraps her arms around the pillar and tries to scale it but she just slips back down to the ground. She looks up at it blankly.

{Mizore Payne}

I know a lot of people think Angela is a failure. But she has gone farther than a lot of other women have. While lots of them talk about taking the big leap, she has done just that. She’s gone after the big titles. she has fought the likes of Jack Michaels and Leon Cashmere. And she made each and every one of them sweat. Hell, there is a chance that she is above everyone else in this match. She might be better than all of us put together. And that makes her more dangerous than anyone realizes. And you can’t even begin to understand her passion. You might call it complaining but she is showing how much the business means to her. As for her partner.

Mizore tries to dig her nails into the pillar to climb it but she can still barely get off the ground before she slips back down. She curses lightly to herself.

{Mizore Payne}

Abby Addiction. The woman who for the past few years have been the top of the eWe divas pecking order. Everyone already says it’s just a matter of time until she makes the big leap like her partner did. And at any time she could decide to get her title back and continue her dominance. Let’s also not forget the fact that she has nothing else to do on the night but retain her tag titles. There is a good chance that me and Stealth Elf will already be pretty tired by then. To say we have a hell of a hill to climb is a major understatement. How in the world are we going to win when everything is stacked seriously against us?

Mizore backs up and takes a running start. She gets about halfway up the pillar before she slips and falls back to the ground. She stands up and frowns again, kicking the pillar.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m not sure to be honest. I could say that we will go out there and give it or best shot, but that’s what we always say. and with the Divas Task Force it is never enough. So I’m going to take a different approach. You see in life if you want something, you can’t just try for it. You can’t just be happy and do your best. you have to take it. You have to grit your teeth and push yourself harder than you ever have before. You have to take what you want. And what I want is those titles back. To be the three time champions.

Mizore steps back and holds her hands out in fists next to her. Ice forms around her hands, making her fists the size small boulders. She starts punching the pillar, knocking pieces of it away.

{Mizore Payne}

That is what Stealth Elf and myself are going to do. We will go out to that ring and give every drop of blood and sweat that we have inside ourselves. We will forget that fact that we are fighting two of the greatest divas in wrestling history. And we will take our spot on top of the Divas tag team rankings. Just like I will keep the divas title and one of us will win Miss Rumble. This is our year. The year of the Frost Elfs. And it all begins when we take back our tag team titles.

The pillar finally starts to sway and crumbles in front of her. she catches both of the tag titles as they come down, throwing one over each shoulder. She smirks at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Get use to this sight Abby and Angela. Because somehow, someway, we are going to get those titles away from you. The time of you dominating us is finished. It is time we take the torches from you by force. and without them, you will become two more victims, trapped deep under the ice.

Mizore walks away from the broken pillar as the camera moves to more of an above shot of it. It now looks like Angela and Abby trapped in ice, a look of fear n both of their faces. The scene fades out on this view.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:37 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum