JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf in Miss Rumble Match Empty Stealth Elf in Miss Rumble Match

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:41 am
Stealth Elf in Miss Rumble Match Rumble2016-MissRumble

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2016-miss-rumble-match-t2075.html#p22153020 (Page 2 for SE's RP)

Show: EWE Rumble 2016 [2/21/2016]

(Again Mizore's in the match and posted first.)

(Mizore's RP)

The scene opens up on a snow covered field. The snow is fresh and pure, no signs whatsoever that anyone has been around. Sitting on top of a small hill is a throne made entirely out of ice. It’s not complete though as it has been cracked and broken, the frame of it barely standing and bits and pieces having broke away and fallen to the ground. .

{Mizore Payne}

This was once my throne. About two years ago when I won the Queen of the Ring. It was then that I took my place as the Queen. Granted I went to Summer Breakdown that year and failed to become Divas champion despite the fact that I retained my Televixen championship. I guess that doesn’t make things a complete loss.

The camera does a small sweep but Mizore is nowhere to be found. She finally steps out from behind the throne. She is actually wearing a long white dress that almost seems to be made of snow as it blends almost naturally with the white snow on the ground. She walks around the throne, rubbing it gently.

{Mizore Payne}

I enjoyed my year as the queen. I had a nice long reign as tag team champions with Stealth Elf. I also held the Televixen championship. Of course last year was a great year too as seen by the Divas championship I currently hold. And this year I plan to make it the greatest year of my young career. And it has to do with going to Wrestlemania. Did you know this will be my fourth Wrestlemania? I debuted at Wrestlemania Nine where I won the Televixen championship. Wrestlemania Ten saw Stealth Elf and myself facing Total Domination and Hardcore Stratusfaction for their tag team championships. It was the birth of a great tag team as Stealth Elf and myself scored the win and became the Diva’s Tag Team champions. Two title shots at Wrestlemania and two times becoming the new champion. Later in that same show I’d face my mother but we would fight to a draw. Still technically undefeated.

Mizore looks at the throne almost like she wants to sit down but she doesn’t. instead she walks to the base of the hill. The long base of her dress seems to be covering up her footsteps as she walks, barely showing any signs of tracks as she walks.

{Mizore Payne}

Of course that would be the end of my good luck at Wrestlemania. Last year is when we lost the Divas Tag Team championships to the Divas Task Force. My first loss at Wrestlemania. I guess that technically makes me two one and one at Wrestlemania. This year I don’t plan on defending this Divas Championship. I plan to be fighting to become the Women’s championship, competing a feat that will cement me as the true queen. Having held every championship diva can possibly hold in this division. Something Hollie can’t say. Something Kelsi can’t say. Something even my best friend Stealth Elf can’t say. Only I will be able to say it. Of course the true question you might be asking is just how I plan to do this. How am I going to get a Women’s title shot at Wrestlemania? I’m going to win the first ever Miss Rumble.

Mizore turns her head slightly to the side with a small smile.

{Mizore Payne}

My father made quite the habit of being the first at everything he could. Our division had a version of this that went by the name of Trish Stratus. Well much like my father, I want to be the first Miss Rumble winner. And as that, I’ll earn the shot at the title at Wrestlemania. The Divas championship? Well after i put a certain chicken on ice, I’ll deal with that later. But to win Miss Rumble, I have to get through fourteen other divas. Including said chicken.

Mizore turns to the hill and waves her hand. An ice statue of Chica seems to materialize out of nowhere.

{Mizore Payne}

You see Chica, I know that you are going to be the most focused on me. Mainly because I will be fresh off of denying you the divas championship. I know your little boss won’t be happy with that. And he won’t be happy when I eliminate you out of the Rumble. I will be interested to see who is under the mask when you get fired from the Fazbear Crew, That is if you stick around. If not, guess you will become just another faded memory.

Mizore punches the ice statue, crumbling it to pieces. Several of the pieces fly forward and fill in some of the broken throne. Mizore again waves her hand and this time a statue of Jessie appears. Mizore looks at it, not sure what to make of it.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m not sure what to think about this. I didn’t get to see much of the cartoon when I was younger. But we all know that she isn’t a real threat to win this. Looks like she will be blasting off again.

Mizore puts her hand to the statue and blows it up, some of it’s pieces feeling in more of the throne. The next wave of her hand brings up a likeness of Layla. Mizore ponders it for a moment.

{Mizore Payne}

I’ve seen you around before Layla. I know that you have skill. I’m not sure why in the world you want to hang around Michelle but to each their own. I do hope you hang around this time around. But if you think you can come into my kingdom and steal away my Miss Rumble spot. A word of advice though, don’t trust your partner in this match. Michelle would have no second thoughts about eliminating you the second she gets an opening. If I was you, I’d eliminate her first. Just saying.

Mizore flicks the face of the ice statue which causes it to explode, sending more ice to the throne. She twirls her hand and Michelle McCool now appears. Mizore quickly sneers at this one.

{Mizore Payne}

A lot of history here. I’m not sure if there is anything I can say about Michelle that I haven’t said a thousand times in the past. She is still probably my biggest rival in the eWe. And she hates me with a passion. I have denied her championships in the past. She has taken titles from me. And I know that she wants to toss me and my little partner out of this match in the worse of ways. I will use this against her. And like so many times in the past, I’ll show the Flawless one that she still has a lot of flaws. But I’m not completely cold hearted. Once I become Miss Rumble, I may have a gift for her. More on that later though.

Mizore does a spinning kick, shattering the ice statue. The pieces fill in even more of the throne as it’s starting to look like it did two years ago. She raises her hand in the air and causes an ice statue of the old maid to be made. She just shakes her head at it and with a wave of her hand, shatters it so it can fill up more of her throne. Another wave of her hand brings the ice statue of Sasha Bank appears. Mizore turns back to the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Sasha is like a ship with no sea. Like a car with no gas. She is pretty much just here. She had the potential for a great run as Televixen champion. Then she let Chica take that away from her. she never even went for her rematch. I’m not sure what she hopes to accomplish when she doesn’t seem to have anything left in her tank. I kind of see her making a short exit in this match. Unless she can find a way to find that old motivation that once pushed her. Not that it will matter.

With a snap of her fingers, Sasha falls apart, the pieces going to her throne. Mizore smiles and waves her arm, this time an ice question mark forming. She shrugs.

{Mizore Payne}

We have no idea who this could be. It’s easy to say who it isn’t. It isn’t Angela and it isn’t Hollie. That means a ton of people who could show up. Hall of Famers. Former divas who have left and decided to come back. Stars from other places looking to cut their teeth here. Interviewers. Announcers. Former GMs. Even current GMs. There is just no telling. Whoever it is I hope they get a kick out of the pop they will get when they come out. Because when they are eliminated by me, it will all be for nothing. And that’s no mystery.

She nonchalantly brushes the statue off, causing it to explode and fall into place on the throne. Another wave of her hand brings up a statue of Kelly. Mizore looks at it, even rubbing the side of it’s face gently.

{Mizore Payne}

Kelly sweet Kelly. You know other than Stealth Elf you are one of my favorite people in this match. You just want to go to the ring and have fun. You miss the days when you were a former champion. But having fun can only go so far in the Miss Rumble match. I hope you get to stay out there and have a lot of fun. Because eventually I’m going to have to eliminate you. Not because I want to but because I have to. It’s nothing personal Kelly. Just the way it has to be.

She gently pushes the statute down. It shatters when it hits the ground and causes even more of the old throne to be filled. She raises her hand up which causes an ice statue of Summer to appear. Mizore looks it over with a smile.

{Mizore Payne}

Everyone loves Summer. It’s a great time of the year. Our Summer has come a long way from the days of the BFFs. And I still think that some day, she will be a top contender for the title. But this isn’t her time yet. If nothing else, this is just more of a learning experience for her. Show her that as far as she has come, she still has a long way to go. Besides Summer is still months away. It is still the dead of winter, despite mother nature not getting the memo.

Mizore chuckles at her own joke for a moment before letting out a small sneeze towards the statue. This causes it to shatter and follow the other statues suit to the throne. She blows gently on the ground which causes Jessica Fugate’s statue to appear. Mizore smiles at this one as well.

{Mizore Payne}

Here is another person I actually like. I’ve spent time with her and she is a lot of fun to be around. But she is another person who sees this match as nothing more than a lot of fun. But I wonder if she has the ability to get serious and finish the match. She’ll be a lot of fun while she is out there, but she won’t be there to have fun at the end. There is no sunshine when a blizzard is blowing though.

Mizore puts her hand on Sunshine’s stomach and smiles as it blows into pieces. She twirls her finger in the air which makes a statue of Annie appear. This one makes her sneer slightly.

{Mizore Payne}

And then you have Annie. The exact opposite of Jessica. She isn’t going to go to the ring and have fun. She is going out there to win. And despite her not having much luck in the past, she always gives it her best. i know that when she gets to the ring, she will come out with all her barrels blazing. Other people might not see her as a threat but I know she probably has more hunger in this match than any other person in it. Too bad for her it is her clock that just struck midnight. And her chances of winning this match just grew cold.

She punches the statue hard, shattering it into pieces. Even more of the throne is now full, only a few small cracks and pieces are missing now. Mizore waves her hand and Josie Wales appears. Mizore smirks at it, waving her hand a bit more to even make an ice hat appear.

{Mizore Payne}

Then you have the outlaw. Josie Wales. Here is a woman who everyone has always said had a lot of potential to her. She is also another person who has never really let it shine. But she is back now and looking to get back into the title picture. However, I’m not sure she is ready yet. Her little accident wasn’t that far off. This is a great chance for her to show her face but she isn’t going to have the ability to stay in for the long hall. Sorry outlaw, but there is a new sheriff in town.

She puts her hands to her side and starts slowly walking around the statue. She suddenly brings her fingers up like a gun and makes a shooting motion, blowing the statue to pieces. As the pieces fall into place, Mizore starts almost dancing as she moves her hands. A statue of Stealth Elf slowly forms. Mizore looks at this statue lovingly.

{Mizore Payne}

My best friend. My partner. My girlfriend. Stealth Elf means more to me than pretty much anything or anyone else in the world. Hard to believe it all started when I just wanted to be a good samaritan and stop an attack on her. Now we are closer than anyone else in this match. And if i lose, I can only hope she wins. She deserves the title shot. But much like all the other times we have faced, I’m going out there to win. Not come in second place. Not watch the end of the match from the locker room. So again I have to say I’m sorry Stealth Elf. I’m going to have to deny you this. Don’t worry sweetheart, I might have a little present for you as well. Stay tuned for more details after I streak the Rumble and leave both as Divas champion and top contender for Women’s.

She blows a kiss to the Stealth Elf statue that just kind of fades away from her. It fills the last bit of the throne, causing it to now be complete. Mizore climbs up the hill and sits down in it. With a wave of her hand a crown appears on her head. She smirks at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

This is how the story of the Miss Rumble match ends. With me back on top of the divas division where I belong. I hope Amelia and Hollie have a great match because I’m coming for them at Wrestlemania. Riding high on the momentum of leaving fourteen other divas buried under the ice.

Mizore stays on the throne, giving the camera a serious look. A cold air blows snow onto the camera lense, sending the scene to a white out.

-scene 2-

The scene is now backstage of The Rumble. The gold tumbler is set up as Stephanie McMahon waits. She smiles as the door opens and the Frost Elfs walk through. They are in the forest attire they wear when they wrestle as a team showing the Divas tag team match is coming up soon. They talk happily until Stephanie clears her throat.

{Stephanie McMahon}

Ladies. If you will…

Stealth Elf and Mizore smile at each other as Trixy spins the tumbler. They reach in at the same time, each grabbing a number. Mizore looks at her number, giving it a small shrug. It could have been a lot worse. She glances over at Stealth Elf who has quite a smile on her face. Mizore glances at her number. Stealth Elf look at her number and gives her a smile.

{Stealth Elf}

Well at least we are close.

{Mizore Payne}

Yeah…. I got an idea. How about we trade?

{Stealth Elf}

Wait...what?

{Mizore Payne}

Trade. They aren’t that far apart.

{Stealth Elf}

Umm I don’t think we are allowed too. Right Stephanie..

{Stephanie McMahon}

I didn’t see what you drew.

{Mizore Payne}

That settles it. Let’s trade

{Stealth Elf}

I...want to use this number.

{Mizore Payne}

Come on, cut me a break. I have two other matches, I could use the few extra minutes to rest.

{Stealth Elf}

I have another match too.

{Mizore Payne}

Come on Maya..

They walk out of the room with Mizore trying to convince her and Stealth Elf politely declining. Stephanie just shakes her head with a small smile as she marks their names off the list and the scene fades away..

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Stealth Elf in Miss Rumble Match Empty Re: Stealth Elf in Miss Rumble Match

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:42 am
(SE's RP)

The camera opens up to a dense forest.  The camera pans around at the lush green leaves and deep brown bark of the trees before resting on a slightly larger tree with carvings on it's trunk.  The camera centers this tree as it zooms in and catches a pentagram shape cut out of the bark with three words etched into the wood of the tree.  The one at the top left read Honor.  The Top right, Respect.  And below those two was the word Champion.  As the camera is still focusing on this, a voice comes over the feed.

-Stealth Elf-
"Since I started in the EWE, these three words were the code that I lived by.  No matter how scared, worried, or disbelief in myself, I tried my best to keep those words truthful to myself.  Honor, with the way I treated my matches.  I fought fair, decent, and always earned what I got.  Respect, was towards the individual as I entered the ring with.  Rather they were brute power houses, weak, a joke, or somewhere in between, I gave them the respect they deserved.  As for Champion, I fought my hardest every time I entered the squared circle and I was someone with integrity and did the right thing, even when it hurt."

The camera zooms out a little catching more of the tree in the shot. The words were still readable.  When Stealth Elf next spoke her words took on a more somber tone.

-Stealth Elf-
"Then came my mistake.  All of my hard work, every ounce of respect I had worked so hard to gain due to my unfortunate appearance, gone."

As the camera watched, suddenly, a small flame began at the edge of the tree.  The flame caught wind and escalated quickly as it burned into the tree with the carvings. But that wasn't all as soon the rest of the forest began to engulf in this uproar.

-Stealth Elf-
"All I could do is sit back and watch, as it all came crumbling down.  What was my reasoning? What possible could I of thought was worth giving all this up?  Was it a quest to finally be someone?  To take my mark amongst the greats right behind that of Trish Stratus and Abby Addiction?  No, that was foolish of me.  I was already working out to be someone great.  But I couldn't wait, I had to be selfish and become the next best.  What about those monkey wrenches I alluded too?  The ones I believed were always in my way every time I had a chance to gain the top title at the time.  But that was just an excuse.  I true Champion would have overcome those problems that got in my way, not try to weasel their way past them."

The fire continued to escalate throughout the forest.  It was a wonder how the camera stayed where it was as burning limbs began to fall to the grass below, only furthering the destruction the flame had started.

-Stealth Elf-
"In the end, there is no excuse. What I did was wrong, there's no sense trying to deny it.  I caved to the pressure, perhaps showing my true colors.  Not the colors of green and brown, furtle and stand firm, but the color of red and orange, like a fire that just wants to get what it wants, not caring about the consequences or what gets in the way.  Am I really that?  Is deep down I'm nothing but this fire that burns all around for awhile then fizzle out when it's done?  Or am I being too hard on myself...."

There was silence aside from the crackling of burning wood and plant life.  Soon, the fire began to die down, yet nothing could be seen of what was once a lush green forest.  When the fire finally ended all that was left was a pile of ash scattered on the ground.  Remnants of the forest stuck up here and there as charred pieces of wood could be seen.  The camera pans around a little bit before we see Stealth Elf walk into the shot from the right.  She walked through the ashes as she wore her trademark brown forest ninja attire.  Her shoes were getting ash stained on them as she walked to the center of what was once a forest as she looked around the area with a somber look on her face.  The camera zooms in to see Stealth Elf more clearly as she has lowered her head in shame.  Finally, she turned to the camera as a small spark returns to her.

-Stealth Elf-
"No... I can't think that way.  What I did was wrong, and there's no excuses, but it's in the past now.  I have to rebuild I know, and it will take time.  But it has to start somewhere, and what better place to pick myself back up and continue my fight, than with a match against 14 other Divas?  Before that, though I had to clear the air, I have to say that despite failing to properly win the Diva's Championship, that this time I will earn my match fair and square, no cheap tactics, no underhanded schemes... just me out there out wrestling 14 other Diva's then heading to the grandest stage of them all, to take on Amelia Pietersen or Hollie Winder for the greatest prize this brand has to offer."

Stealth Elf holds out her hands out in front of her then sweeping them to the side as suddenly a large wind began to blow across the area.  Stealth's braid blew as the wind picked up the ash of the place and for a moment the camera lost sight of Stealth as all it saw was soot and other things.  Finally, the wind had pushed all the ash and burnt deprie out of the area, only leaving Stealth Elf Standing there on the charred ground as she slowly lowered her hands.

-Stealth Elf-
"But that will be no small feat to accomplish.  Sure, I have my number and there's only one other person who comes out after me.  But you can see all the temptations that will go into this match.  Ones that people will see and expect me to go after.  But no, I won't.  This is just more proof to show that I'm serious about my claims.  Though I think it funny that most of the people who've already spoken on the matter, believes in me.  Saying how me and Mizore will team until it's just us.  That's a step but their not the only ones I need to prove myself too.  Like Trish Stratus, the women who took one of the open invite slots."

Stealth Elf actually sighed a little, her head drooping down to the charred ground below.  The camera zooms closer as she continues on.

-Stealth Elf-
"Trish Stratus is one of the individuals that I respect the most.  She extremely talented and as she's already mentioned, she's been the first in a lot of different things and earned a lot.  Sure she didn't start out the best on attitude but she's since gotten better which makes me respect her even more.  Which is why I'll admit it pained me to hear her thoughts on what I did. But truth is, she's right.  I didn't earn the Diva's Championship fairly.  I didn't even have a successful defense and I've shamed the Diva's Championship... which I'm so happy it's now in the hands of someone worthy of being called Champion.  But Trish I promise you that I will regain that respect and if that means denying you the chance of being the First ever Miss Rumble winner, then that's what I have to do."

Stealth Elf nods as she lowers and sits on the ground.  She crosses her legs in front of her as she begins to doodle in the ground with her finger for a moment. She then looks back up to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"Then there's the other side of the matter.  People like Michelle McCool and Layla El... They don't entirely think what I did was bad, just that it was due to them that I did it, more so with Michelle anyways.  But tell me Michelle why would I thank you? I wish I'd of never done what I did, then maybe I could of just entered Extreme Overload as the challenger as I cashed in that way, or maybe even added myself to Mizore's match at the Rumble... who really knows, but the truth is, I won't be thanking you, in fact what you did then was terrible, only covered up by what I did after.  Guess it hurt your ego but then again your ego really was always your biggest problem.  See you claim I'm the delusional one. Which ok let's say that it's true.  The five times I won against you weren't your fault.  Either you just didn't try for whatever reason or say your partner let you down. The truth is, your ego gets in your way so badly that honestly, you can't just see those losses as a learning experience, instead you just see them as flukes and making the same mistakes all over again.  After all I admit hands down that you defeated me the first time I went after the TeleVixen Championship.  Yeah you mentioned my mistake once about not realizing it, but it's because so many things have happened since then, that I didn't remember.  But not because I refuse to accept it, but because I learned from it and grew.  So maybe if you actually stopped letting your ego get the better of you, then maybe I wouldn't have 5 wins on you, regardless of what misfortune happened."

Stealth Elf looks back down at the ground as she stops her doodling and wipes her dirty finger on her pant leg to get it clean.  After that she looks back up towards the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"However, I do have to thank Michelle, she has helped me to stop assuming things I forget.  Unlike another person in this match, Chica the Chicken.  She wasn't talking about this match but she made the mistake of saying that Mizore would do better without me.  At one point I actually believed that to be true.  I had thought that I was holding Mizore back.  But that was me being ridiculous, and with us having lost only 4 times as a team.  And if you did a little more digging Chica you would of noticed that we have twice as many matches, and most of those were for the Diva's Tag Team Championship, which we've only lost 3 times when the Titles were on the line and was 1 win away from beating the record.  But what does that have to do with the Miss Rumble match?  Simple, it means that I am confident that Mizore will be in the match when you enter, and if she's not eliminated you because she's who you go after for vengeance with the Diva's Championship, When I get there, there will be no stopping our team work until it's just me and her.  Then we'll have a respectable showdown between the two of us."

Stealth Elf nods as she slowly stands back up.  The sides of her pants being a little sooty from sitting indian style on the ground.

-Stealth Elf-
"But we're not the only team who's going to be in this match.  Aside from the aforementioned LayCool, there's also Summer Sunshine, which as the name implies, consists of Summer and Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate."

Stealth Elf scratches the back of her, chuckling a little bit as she thought about Sunshine.

-Stealth Elf-
"I find it funny, that Sunshine is probably the only wrestler in EWE that has a positive impression on the way I look.  Don't get me wrong, there are those who are fine with the way I look, those who put up with it, and those who try to make my life miserable because of it... LayCool for instants...But Jessica's the only one who's ever fully liked the way I look.  Granted she's thought I was the actual Stealth Elf from the video games, but That's fine I guess.  Even though the personality of that one isn't anything like mine...But that's neither here nor there.  I do look forward to seeing Jessica in the Rumble, and if that comes true that'll give me a little more respect for her, considering we're on opposite ends of the entries.  Which if I think about it, I find it so odd, because I figured my mother would of made me enter first like my Step-dad...I mean Mr. Jensen did with James Ceno.  But maybe that's a good sign, that my mom's turning around."

Stealth Elf actually smiled a bit about that.  She longed for her mother to stop being so cruel and accept her for who she was.

-Stealth Elf-
"Speaking of people turning around.  Sunshine's partner has done just that.  Summer entered the federation as one of the Queens before they were disbanded.  But when Trish and Mickie went straight, so to speak, Summer went with the BFFs and continued her terrible personality.  Though I'll admit that I don't like it when partner's turn on each other and felt a little bad for what happened to her with Michelle, it was for the best as it was thanks to that that Summer started to change.  Now I can fully say that I'm glad to see her in the match and though I plan on walking out, I wish her and Sunshine the best of luck."

Stealth Elf smiled a bit as a small gentle breeze began to blow, picking up some left over ash and blowing it through the air.  It swept over Stealth Elf who coughed a bit with her hand over her mouth.  Once it cleared she looked back to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"I would've said the same thing about Synstar Saint... but I found out she left the company.  I honestly don't know why she did, but I heard because she wasn't able to make it here... I don't know but Synstar you shouldn't take the coward's way out... I should know..."

Stealth Elf opened her hands wide to indicate the barren area that used to be a forest.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I do hope the woman who is replacing her has some fun.  It's not every day you get to live out a fantasy, or even relive one.  Not to call Kelly's time as a wrestler a fantasy.  But it was something she thoroughly enjoyed and she wants to do again just to relive that experience.  Truth be told I envy that a little bit.  It's something I am trying to get back too... Sure the titles are great, but you know it's awesome when you can just go out there and have fun, regardless of rather you win or lose.  So I hope you get that Kelly, and though I've never faced you before since I wasn't in the company when you were wrestling, but I think my mom may have fought you... either way I hope we have a great time."

Stealth Elf smiles as she wanted to get back to that state of mind.  To wrestle not just to prove who's best, but just for the fun of it all.

-Stealth Elf-
"As for Jessie from Team Rocket, I think it was, and whoever the Mystery Entry is.  I don't really know what to expect from you two.  I don't know who Jessie is and it looks like she's just in there for the fun of it all.  But the one person who enters after me, is the only one I don't know who they are.  Maybe Mizore's mom 18 was lying and she really is entering the Miss Rumble match."

Stealth Elf gave a slight shudder.

-Stealth Elf-
"Or even Syd Vicious for whatever reason..."

Stealth Elf gives another shudder.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I can't let my fear of those two get in my way.  If they are the ones entering, or someone else entirely.  I will take on whoever is heading my way.  That also includes Josie Wales and Annie Fugate.  I know they intend to win this match, each wanting to hold that precious belt like the rest of us.  But whatever their reasons, whoever enters, I will stand firm, I will be up to the challenge and win a little more respect that I lost from my mistake.  My rebuilding starts with this match.  One way or another.  So Don't blink..."

Suddenly, Stealth Elf disappeared as about a quart of water splashed onto the ground where Stealth Elf had been standing.  The camera moves closer to the area as it looks down to where the water had been.  On the ground you could see the doodlings that Stealth Elf had been doing earlier.  It was the words Miss Rumble winner: Stealth Elf.  As the camera watches this shot, slowly movement begins to stir right above the words.  Slowly a sapling pops it's head out of the blackened ground.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Or you'll miss it."

The camera continues to watch the sapling swaying slightly in the wind as the camera fades to black.

Stealth Elf in Miss Rumble Match LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:43 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t275-james-in-rumble-match
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum