JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mother's Day morning at the Jensen Mansion Empty Mother's Day morning at the Jensen Mansion

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:16 am
gRP Link:http://law2013.proboards.com/thread/2363/m...-jensen-mansion

Timeline Location: This RP takes place before Maya Vs Starlight RP 1.

OOC: Ok, So i'm not sure rather or not to add a layout for gRPs.  Epxically since some of them might be so small it won't even be worth it.   I think for now, I'm just going to post with no layout.  Until i deciede one what to do.

This event takes place before Maya's first RP.

OOC: Yeah, I wanted to have this finished and up sooner, but things happened and I wanted my Match RP done first... so yeah.  This takes place before Maya's first Match RP.

It was Sunday, May 14th.  It was morning as 4 individuals were making their way to their Parent's room.  They were Britney Jensen, Maya Jensen, Serena Jensen, and Julian Jensen.  They were all the kids of one Kristy Jensen.  Britney, or Roller X as she was called, was the oldest at 19 years of age.  She wore a black tank with dark-blue jeans.  She also was carrying a tray with a dome on top to prevent anyone from seeing inside.  Maya, being 17, was the second oldest as she followed along while carrying two presents.  One was red with a white bow, while the other was more a dark grey with skulls on the wrapping paper.  Seemed to make sure it was clear whose gift was from who.  Next was Serena Jensen, she was only 6 years old and her and Julian were twins and they're father was Kristy's husband Michael.  Serena wore a white dress like shirt with a yellow sunflower displayed on it.  She also had on a pair of pink shorts.  Serena was carrying a beautiful rose and a card that had was hand made. The final kid was the only boy, Julian. Julian wore a blue striped Shirt and shorts.  He was carrying another gift box with blue wrapping paper.

So the Jensen children made their way down the hall and finally to the Mansion Master bedroom where their parents slept.  Britney, didn't even bother knocking as she just went right on in, the twins following her with Maya coming up last.  Inside the bedroom was very nicely furnaces and on the bed was their sleeping mother.  Michael however, was currently up wearing a pair of pajama bottoms and a wifebeater shirt.  He glanced at the 4 kids as he had expected them.  He gave a nod as all 5 of them gathered around Kristy's side of the bed.  Michael looked to the kids before moving his hand and gently shaking Kristy's shoulder.

-Michael Jensen-
"Honey, it's time to get up."

The kids remained silent as Kristy began to stir.  Slowly she opened her eyes looking surprised as she saw all the people there.

-All-
"Surprise!"

The twins were pretty excited wanting to give their gifts to their mom first as Kristy gave a smile.

-Kristy Jensen-
"What's all this?"

She asked as she sat up, her blue pajama dress becoming more visible.

-Britney Jensen-
"We made you breakfast in bed."

-Maya Jensen-
"And we got you presents."

Kristy actually smiled as she started to position herself up in bed.  When she heard Maya's words Kristy looked over to her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Oh?  Is your's that you're straight now?"

Maya frowned as her eyes drifted downward.  She knew her mother didn't approve of her relationship with Mizore more than just not approve as she hated the very fact of it.  But it didn't keep the pain each time Kristy found a way to bring up her disapproval.

-Michael Jensen-
"Honey, can we just enjoy the moment?"

Kristy looked to Michael.  He was more indifferent about how he felt about Maya dating Mizore, he was just her step-father.  That being said, he supported his wife's decisions at times but he still wanted the best for both step-daughters and that they'd have a good relationship with their mother.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Alright alright."

She said as she looked at the tray and Britney took it as a 'let's move on' sign.  Britney placed it on Kristy's lap.  She then grabbed the dome's handle as she smiled.

-Britney Jensen-
"Hope you like it."

She pulled off the lid as Kristy could now see what they had prepared for it.  It was a good looking breakfast, with Orange Juice, Milk, and a scrumptious looking omelette.

-Julian Jensen-
"I poured the milk."

-Serena Jensen-
"And I poured the milk."

-Britney Jensen-
"Me and Stealthy made the omelette."

The twins were super excited and was hoping their mother liked it.  Seemed Kristy was holding back a comment about the omelette but she smiled anyways.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I love it."

The twins gave a yay as the group watched as she ate her breakfast, enjoying each bite.  As she did Maya gave the light gray gift back to Britney show she'd be the one to give it to Kristy when she finished.  Soon, Kristy did just that as she wiped her mouth with the provided napkin and set the tray aside next to where Britney had laid the dome lid.

-Kristy Jensen-
"That breakfast was great."

-Serena Jensen-
"Now presents!"

-Julian Jensen-
"Ooh Ooh me first, me first."

The twins were obviously excited and Serena was a little disappointed that she wasn't first. But Julian was already handing his gift to Kristy.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I wonder what it could be?"

Kristy asked before she began to open the box.  Inside was what looked to be a piece of wood.  But it was carved into what looked to be people.  It wasn't the best in the world but you could tell a bit who each of them were supposed to be.

-Julian Jensen-
"Do you like it?  It's us!"

He then pointed to each of the people in the carving saying who each of them were.  Seemed it had Michael, Kristy, Both twins, and even Britney and Maya.  Kristy smiles at it and pats Julian on the head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I love it."

Kristy then put the wood carving to the side before Serena quickly handed her flower and card to her.

-Serena Jensen-
"Me next, me next."

She smiled as Kristy took both of them.  She gave the flower a sniff.  she knew where it came from.  From the garden out front but she still appreciated it all the same.

-Serena Jensen-
"Look at the card too, mommy."

Kristy smiled as she looked at the card.  Obviously to much glitter was used as it said happy mother's day on the front. Kristy opened it to see a picture of herself and Serena in it.  It was taped to the back with even more glitter.

-Serena Jensen-
"Do you like it?"

Kristy smiled as she gave Serena a kiss on her forehead.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I love it sweetie."

Serena smiled and giggled happily.  Kristy then put the card down next to Julian's wood carving.  Britney waited until she looked back their way before she handed her gift to her.  Kristy took a moment to look at the unusual wrapping paper on the package but she opened it nonetheless.  Inside was a small black box.  Kristy opened it to find a pair of earrings.  These ones had diamonds in the shapes of a tiger's head, clearly a custom job.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Oh they're lovely.  But where did you get the money for them?"

Britney gave a small grin.

-Britney Jensen-
"Oh I have my ways.  Glad you like them."

Britney was glad she did.  After all it wasn't that she had been on good terms with Kristy either.  It wasn't as bad as Kristy's relationship with Maya, but the two did find themselves at odds every now and again.  So Kristy closed the box and sat them aside with the others. Then she looked over to Maya with almost a cold stare.  It read 'this better be good'.  Maya gulped as she handed Kristy her box.  Kristy kept her eyes on Maya for a moment before looking down at the box as she began to open it.  

Maya wasn't sure why she felt nervous, but with the stare that Kristy just gave her, it was enough to make anyone nervous.  Finally, Kristy removed the gift box and pulled out another black box.  This one a little bigger than the one Britney gave her.  Kristy then opened it up and looked inside.  Inside was a necklace with a heart shaped Locket attached to it.  Kristy took a moment before she opened the locker to find a picture of Maya on one side and Kristy on the other.  Both looked good in the shot and both were happy.

-Maya Jensen-
"... Do you like it?"

Kristy looked at it a moment before closing the locket then the box as she set it aside too.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well, atleast you used a more current picture."

The judgemental tone was in her voice as it only made Maya frown.  Britney saw the expression and gently patted Maya on the back.  Kristy however looked over to her husband as her tone changed to a more happier one.

-Kristy Jensen-
"And where's your gift dear?"

Michael actually smiled back to her.

-Michael Jensen-
"My gift is a little later."

He had that flirtatious tone in his voice causing Kristy to giggle slightly.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Oh, I can't wait."

Kristy smiled as she looked at the people there.  Then she began to get up.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well, I can't stay in bed all day."

She smiled as the kids left the room and Kristy went about getting dressed along with Michael and for the rest of the day, Kristy had a good Mother's day.  Including, going out with Michael and the kids to a very nice restaurant.  All in all, a good day.

Mother's Day morning at the Jensen Mansion LvGXgaw

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t523-mizore-sets-up-maya-s-match-at-validation
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum