JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Jensen Vs Starlight Empty Maya Jensen Vs Starlight

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:18 am
Maya Jensen Vs Starlight Validationmayastarlight_zpsymy5i4sa

RP Link:http://law2013.proboards.com/thread/2361/m...-1-rp-starlight

OOC: Note that the Proboards that LAW is on, does not support my layout.  Do to the doHTML tags not allowed.  Thus no layout was used, but I did use the scene banners and the like.  And the coding is different there. But for these Archives I will be using her layout.  (thus recoding it *facepalm* )

"Who am I?"

The voice echos across the pitch black area.  There wasn't a person to be seen in the dark curtain that made up the area.  The camera looks around for a moment until the voice suddenly speaks again.

"That is the question everyone has asked about me, even if it was but a fleeting moment to some, they've already answered that question about me.  They took one look at my name and passed judgement without a second thought.  To most of them, all they saw was an empty name and the promise of a fresh face in the company.  While others looked on that name and decided that who I am was nothing to them.  Nothing but a blank spot not even worth their time.  But to those who actually know me, they know that it is not true."

A light turns on outside the camera's view, due to the darkness the camera is able to catch the edge of the light source.  Slowly the camera began to pan to it's left.  Inch by inch the light source revealed a wall, on this wall was a display featuring 4 championship belts and what looked to be a pink briefcase.  At the bottom of the display was said pink briefcase with the words 'Miss Ladies' Choice' featuring prominently on it's side. Above the briefcase were two championship belts, one beside the other.  The belt on the left had the words 'TeleVixen Championship' displayed proudly on it's design.  The one on the right displayed the name Shining Star Championship on it's silver on white design.  The final row in this display had two more championship titles. On the left, above the TeleVixen, was a title with the words 'Diva's Championship' etched into it's design.  The final title, being next to the Diva's championship and above the Shining Star Championship was a championship with the words 'Diva's Tag Team Championship'.  Below this entire display was the words 'Extreme Wrestling Entertainment Championships'.

"They know, that I am not nothing.  They know that I have accomplished something that only 3 others have done in the 12 year life span of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment.  I have collected every title that the brand has to offer.  So they know that I am NOT nothing.  They see my skills and know that a fight with me is not something to be taken lightly.  After all, I AM a champion.  But then you have the others who find that kink in my armor.  That little thing that allows them to either stay in their uniformed state or to not take my accomplishments seriously as they all say one thing.  This is not E.W.E."

As the voice speaks the final words the light above the championship display went out.  Once again the scene is bathed in the darkness of the area.  The voice didn't speak again just yet.  Instead, a dimmer light turns on, right in front of the camera's view. What lay in front of it was not the same display case of championship belts, but a brand new display.  This display had 5 empty slots but each with a label.  The display was in a star shape with the bottom two slots having the labels of the Breakout Championship on the left and Chaos Championship on the right.  The next two points had the Marquee Championship label on the left most point with the Tag Team Championship label on the far right.  The final spot was at the top with the label of LAW championship on it.

"This is Ladies All-star Wrestling. Home of the likes of Amy Jo Smyth, The BoardWalk Angels, Amarai Reilley, Etsuko Mitsuzaka, and Sam Tolson.  And it wasn't any of those girls who I defeated to win the championship belts I've earned in the past.  In fact, there is not a single person on the active L.A.W. roster that I have faced in the squared circle.  But should that make me inferior?  Does it make me someone you should just ignore because I'm new?  Is that who I am?"

The camera continues to stare at the empty L.A.W. championships display case.  Slowly the sound of footsteps could be heard as someone slowly walked towards the camera.  The Camera made no effort to turn towards the one making the echoing footsteps, instead just continued to focus on the display case, the voice continuing on.

"No, but I can not fault them for thinking that.  None of them know who I am unless they do a little research, but even then they would have to take into consideration the results of that research.  That is ok though.  I knew when I signed on to L.A.W. that I would become a virtual no body to the Women of that company.  I knew that despite what I had accomplished I would still need to prove myself in the company. I can't just tell them who I am, but I have to show them as well."

Slowly, the camera begins to pan to the right until the view was once again covered in darkness.  The footsteps that had been echoing along the floor had ceased.  Soon, the lights begin to brighten but when the view reached the visible spectrum, what we saw was not the sound of the footsteps, but instead another wall.  This time, with a picture hanging on the wall. The picture featured a Validation matchup.  On the left was a silhouette with the name blocked off. On the right was a picture of Starlight with her own name below it.  The camera takes in this view for a moment before the voice begins to speak again.

"This is why Validation is important to me.  Not because it's a pay-per-view but because this is the time of my debut where it will be my time to show everyone just who I am.  But I know that I still have a long journey ahead of me.  After all I am not facing someone who's well known on the roster.  No, I am facing someone who is just as new as I am.  Sure, you can talk about the match she was supposed to have at LAW #62, but the match never took place.  I have to wonder why that even was.  Did Starlight decide that she wasn't ready to begin her LAW career?  Or perhaps something happened causing Mr. Dupree to cancel the match.  Whatever it may be, come Validation, will be the first time Starlight steps forth in a LAW ring, just like mine.  Only for Starlight, it may very well be her last."

There was a flicker in the lights as suddenly red markings were found on the photo in the camera's view.  A red circle complete with a slash was now surrounding that of Starlight in the picture.

"That's right, this is Starlights last chance to prove herself in Ladies All-Star Wrestling.  If she fails to impress at Validation, then it's over.  Starlight's LAW career would be gone, before it even began.  So I have to wonder, exactly what Starlight is thinking as Validation draws near?  Is she wondering how she can keep her job here in LAW or is she even put any thought into it, considering how this is not the only Wrestling federation she's apart of.  More importantly, how is she taking this match-up?  Well, that all depends on who she thinks that I am."

Again the camera pans away from the lit area into the darkness once more.  This time, the darkness remains as the voice once again continues to speak.

"If she thinks that because I'm new, it will be easy for her to come out of our match victorious, then she will fail.  I may be starting a new chapter of my life, but I will show everyone that I am a force to be reckoned with.  I will start with Validation and fight my way through each and every opponent that will come my way.  I will work hard, no matter who I face.  So, who am I?"

The lights turn on revealing a girl a few days shy of 18.  She wore a white jacket with a black stripe along the shoulder.  Under that was a black t-shirt with a #GreenNoMore logo displayed on it and her hair was tied back in a pony tail.  The rest of her outfit resided below the camera's view as the girl stared into the camera with a determined look on her face.  Then she began to speak with the same voice that had been speaking this entire time.

"My name is Maya Jensen and at Validation, you will see just a small taste of what that means.  So Don't Blink..."

The lights went out again cloaking the entire scene in darkness but Maya's voice continued on.

"Or You'll Miss it."

It had been over a year since one Maya Jensen has stepped into a wrestling ring.  The reason behind this was not as simply as one might think.  After all many factors had played into this very reason.  The first being that of her old fed, run by her Mother and Stepfather, had finally closed it's doors for good. The second being Maya had decided to finish her schooling before she attempted to rejoin the world of wrestling.  As for the final reason? Well, that is not something Maya likes to discuss but it's something that still plagues the young girl, even as she tries to sleep.

It's now a few days before the 19th of May.  It was late at night and everyone in the Jensen Mansion was sound asleep or so it seemed as one of it's occupants was tossing and turning in her bed.   This individual was Maya Jensen.  Suddenly, her eyes flicked open as her upper body was flung up right, fear overwhelming her.  Maya couldn't shake this fear though what she was scared of had receded to the back of her mind.

Maya's body was shaking as she looked down at her trembling hands above the covers.  Her eyes had adjusted enough so that she could make them out, yet as Maya looked at her hands, an unsettling feeling gripped her as the fear she could not get rid of turned to panic.

It just can't be, her mind said but she needed a reminder.  Quickly, Maya threw the covers off her as she made her way across the darkened room to where a desk sat in front of a mirror.  With just as much haste she flicked on the lights as the bulbs around the mirror turned on.  Maya flinched from the light momentarily before she finally was able to gaze into the mirror's reflection.

At first Maya's panic showed her eyes something else which nearly caused Maya to scream out, but it only lasted a second as Maya's true reflection shown to her.  Maya took a moment to take in the details of her face.  Even her large white shirt she had been using the night for pajamas.  Slowly, the panic state began to subside but the fear still remaind.  She shook her head again, then again as hoping that it would somehow help shake the feeling, but it still remained.

Maya finally, couldn't stand still any longer as she began to pace back in forth in the mostly dark room, only the light of the mirror given any kind of light in the room.  Maya continued to pace as she tried to calm down.  Her mind just wouldn't have it.  She knew what the problem was, after all this was not the first time this has happened, nor did Maya expect it to be the last.

-Maya Jensen-
"Just calm down... Just calm down."

Maya said the words alowed hoping they would help but again the underlining fear would not leave her mind.  She wondered if remembering the incident would help, but she knew that was impossible.  Her mind had put up a mental block preventing her from accessing the memories.  Which was good on one aspcect, it did allow her to function during the day, but at night the night terrors had a fequint occurence.

Maya glanced to where her phone lay plugged in on her night stand near her bed.  She had half a mind to give Mizore a call.  Hearing Mizore's Voice always helped with calming her down, but one glance at the clock made Maya frown as she didn't want to wake Mizore up.

-Maya Jensen-
"Ugh... I can't wait to finally move out of here..."

Maya's slight frustration didn't help that underlying fear, sure she knew it'd eventually leave, but she needed to get her mind off of it.  All though, Maya did believe she wouldn't be having this much problem after Saturday.  As Saturday would be when she was going to be moving into her girlfriend's house, and she only hoped that Mizore being so close would help make this process go through quicker.

-Maya Jensen-
"... But she's not here... And I don't want to wake her up..."

Maya repeated her own feelings aloud.  It helped to talk but despite how large her parent's mansion was, she still had that inclination to needing to keep quiet.  So for now she glanced around her room, hoping to find something that would perhaps help grab ahold of her mind so she could get rid of this fear.  Her eyes first happened to glance at her own EWE Championships display she thought about looking at them would help, but her eyes then looked to the Diva's Championship replica and her mind ever so kindly reminded her that the incident she couldn't remember happened right around the time she was set for her rematch clause to reobtain that very title.

So she quickly averted her eyes over to the left where a glass case stood. Inside of it was a maniken wearing what used to be Maya's old wrestling attire.  This attire looked like a brown forest ninja attire.  It came with a mask to cover Maya's mouth and jaw only, a brown top with no sleaves and showed off her middrift.  Below that was her brown skirt and bottoms, complete with a more ninja like shoes and brown fabric cuffs with golden belts around them.  Maya quickly looked at the words she had stuck on the case.  They read "Green No More".

-Maya Jensen-
"Why do I even still have that up?..."

Maya asked to herself.  It was true, Maya had wondered why she kept it up, seeing how looking at it when her night terrors began only reminded her of the incident.  Not that she could recall specific details, but she knew what had happened.  The doctors were very clear on that.

So Maya continued to pace as she looked around her room trying to see if anything she could use to get her mind off her problem.  But it was no use.  Sure she could grab her New Nintendo 3DS XL and play a game but that wasn't what she wanted to do either.  She then thought about getting on twitter, she knew some of the other LAW wrestlers were up this late perhaps she could talk to one of them?  But no, she didn't really know any of them, and the thought of her opponent at Validation catching one of her conversations sent a shudder down her spine.  This was not something she wanted Starlight or any of the her other future opponents to know about and possibly use against her.

-Maya Jensen-
"... I don't want to look weak."

Maya just continued to pace.  The idea of looking so weak for her debut match was not something she wanted.  After all she already had a bad enough time in Extreme Wrestling Entertainment thanks to a particular problem.  It wasn't the exact same as what was causing her fear right now, but it was what caused the incident to happen in the first place.  Maya did not want anyone in LAW to find out about that problem.

-Maya Jensen-
"Then why did you bring up your accolades in EWE if you didn't want them to know?"

Again Maya said her thoughts out loud as she was referring to her video shoot she did a few days prior.  She was sure that if someone just looked through the EWE archives, which was still up, they'd figure out exactly who she was...

-Maya Jensen-
"...No, who I used to be."

Maya shook her head.  This line of thought was not getting her anywhere.  Her eyes then glanced at her phone again.

-Maya Jensen-
"... maybe just a text?"

Maya slowly walked over to her phone.  She needed to get this Night Terror undercontrol.  Hidden under that blanket of fear, she knew that sending Mizore a text would also wake up Mizore, unless she didn't respond at all.  But maybe just sending her a message would be enough?

So Maya picked up her phone and slide her finger on it's touchscreen to unlock it.  She smiled slightly as Mizore's face greeted her on her background.  Maya then navigated to the messages portion and started up her text.  At first it was just a small one, but her brain wasn't convinced enough as she didn't wait for a response and already began on another text message, then another, then another.

Finally, as she worked on yet another text, her phone began to ring, as the phone indicated it was Mizore calling her.  Oops, guess she did wake her up.  So Maya answered the phone.

-Maya Jensen-
"... Hello?"

On the other end, Mizore's voice came through.

-Mizore-
"You know, I told you already I don't mind you waking me up if you're having Night Terrors again."

Maya did an involuntary nod, Yet just hearing Mizore voice already began to work it's soothing magic.

-Maya Jensen-
".. I, I'm sorry. I really hate waking you up."

-Mizore-
"It's fine, baby."

Maya couldn't help but notice the tiredness in Mizore's voice, but she knew Mizore was ok with the call.  So the two continued to talk and Maya's fear eventually left.  Soon after that, they both gave their good nights and Maya went back to sleep her thoughts on Mizore and how she couldn't wait for Saturday.

Maya Jensen Vs Starlight LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Maya Jensen Vs Starlight Empty Re: Maya Jensen Vs Starlight

RP Link:http://law2013.proboards.com/thread/2372/m...-1-rp-starlight

The day was May 19th and Maya Jensen finds herself waking up yet again in her bed in the Jensen Mansion.  She gives a stretch and a yawn as she sat up in her bed.  The previous night she had another night terror but it was more a regular occurrence for the young girl.  So Maya swung her legs out of her bed and walked to the bathroom attached to the room.  After a quick refreshing shower and a change of clothes, Maya headed out of her room and down the hall.  She took the stairs until she arrived at the base of them before making her way to the dining room.  Once there she stepped inside.

-All-
"SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Maya actually jumped slightly as she saw all the people and decorations inside the area.  After the initial jump, Maya actually gave a smile.

-Maya Jensen-
"You guys... thanks."

Maya smiled as she walked into the room and looked around at everyone.  First she noticed her girlfriend, Mizore Payne as she was standing next to the long table.  She had on a black tank top with her usual plaid skirt.  However, for the occasion, her usual knee high socks had a birthday pattern on it, complete with the very words going down each leg.   Next Maya caught sight of her family, all on the far side of the table.  There was her Stepfather Michael Jensen, wearing his usual business casual attire. Standing next to him was her mother, Krisy Jensen.  Maya smiled slightly at her as she noticed she seemed to be in more a good mood.  After all Maya and her mother had been having problems.  Next to Kristy was the 6-year old twins, Julian and Serena Jensen. Both of them were looking as excited as ever which always brought a smile to Maya's face.  Next to them was Britney Jensen, Maya's older sister.  Britney was wearing a dark top with dark blue jeans.  She seen Maya's glance and gave her a smile.

Aside from a few other household staff, there were two others in the room that Maya recognized.  One of which was Jeff Payne, Mizore's dad.  The other was his girlfriend and one of Mizore's friends, Hollie Winder.  It was these two that Maya walked up to first.

-Maya Jensen-
"Glad you guys could come."

Jeff gave a nod and Hollie smiled to her.

-Hollie Winder-
"Not every day you turn 18."

Maya gave a nod as she turned to walk over to the table then she remembered something.  So she turned back to the couple.

-Maya Jensen-
"Oh, and happy birthday Hollie."

See, Maya and Hollie shared a birthday.  Though, Maya sometimes forgot because each time they threw a birthday party for Maya, it was for Maya alone.  Maya wondered sometimes what Hollie did for her birthday but thought it was best not to ask, after all she knew what Hollie was like and it'd just be more embarrassing to find out.  

-Hollie Winder-
"Glad you remembered."

Hollie chuckled slightly and Maya nodded.  So she turned back around and headed to where her family and Mizore stood around the table.  She got the usual happy birthday from them all and then everyone there had a seat as they had a meal which was Maya's favorite breakfast.

After everyone ate, they all headed to the living room where it was also decorated for the party. Maya slightly wondered how the surprise would have worked had she decided to go in here before the dining room, but it didn't really matter.  Instead, her focus went to the center of the room where a stack of gifts laid out on the coffee table.  Maya gave a smile as she walked up to them, her family and friends gathering around.

-Britney Jensen-
"Which one you going to open first?"

Maya looked at them all as she wondered that herself.  There were 7 gifts in all.  So she just picked the one on top, which was plain envelope.  Maya opened it up as she saw a cute looking cartoon white tiger on the front. She glanced over to Jeff Payne knowing it was from him.

-Jeff Payne-
"Yeah, I couldn't think of what to get you.  Mizore tried to give me some ideas but in the end I figured you can just pick your own gift."

Maya looked back at the card, realizing that Jeff put some money in it.  Sure enough when it opened it had the usual hallmark happy birthday with a crisp 50 dollar bill inside.

-Maya Jensen-
"Thanks."

Maya said as she removed the bill and slid it into her pocket before placing the card to the side.  Next up, she pulled off another box, this one was had a tag showing that it was from Hollie.  Maya tore away the wrapping paper to reveal a shoebox underneath.  Maya rose an eyebrow at that.  The cover didn't exactly say what kind of shoes they were but Maya did notice the size on the side which was not her size.

-Maya Jensen-
"Uh.. Thanks?"

Hollie chuckles slightly at Maya's response.

-Hollie Winder-
"The gifts inside the box."

Hollie had that tone to her voice making Maya a little nervous about opening it.  Maya looked at it a moment before slowly opening part of it and peeked inside.  A blush spread on her face before she quickly shut the lid.

-Julian Jensen-
"What was it?  I didn't see?"

-Serena Jensen-
"Me neither."

The twins were there trying to get a peek into what the gift was but Maya slid it over a tad so they'd not bother it.  The blush prominent on her face.  Hollie of course actually chuckled.

-Hollie Winder-
"Do you like it?  I figured you and Mizore could get some use out of it tonight."

She gave a wink which only caused Maya to blush even more.  Mizore actually flushed red herself as she realized what it probably was.

-Mizore-
"You didn't?!"

Hollie actually chuckled a bit more before giving Mizore a wink.

-Hollie Winder-
"I'm sure you'll like it too.  Just remember you need to fill it up.  I could recommend a good..."

But Hollie was given a look by both Jeff and by Kristy.  While Jeff's said that it was too much information, Kristy's was more looking more stern.  She also got the gist of what the gift was and wasn't to pleased, but she also didn't want Hollie to be saying things like that with her 6 year-olds present.  Hollie got the message and stopped.

-Hollie Winder-
"Well, I can let you know later."

Maya and Mizore were both flushed with red as Maya set the shoebox aside, making sure it was on the opposite side of the table as the Julian and Serena's curious minds were peaked.  After making sure the two wouldn't take it, Maya took the next present.  This one actually addressed from both the twins at once and it took the twins' minds from Hollie's gift and now to what their older sister thought about the gift they got her.

-Serena Jensen-
"Open it!"

-Julian Jensen-
"You're going to love it!"

The twins were as excited as ever as Maya enjoyed the excuse to get out of the embarrassing situation.  So she unwrapped the gift and found another box.  She didn't expect to find any kind of embarrassing gifts in it so she went ahead and opened it pulling out... a barbie doll?  But not just any barbie doll, this one looked like Maya herself, including the attire.  Maya didn't exactly play with dolls but she was curious about it as she turned to the twins.

-Maya Jensen-
"Where did you get it?"

The twins smiled as they looked to each other then back to Maya.

-Julian Jensen-
"We can't tell you."

-Serena Jensen-
"It's a secret."

Maya was a little confused as she glanced towards Kristy and Michael.  Michael mouthed 'We'll tell you later' and Maya gave a nod before she put the doll back in it's box and set it aside.  The next one Maya picked up said it was from Britney.  Maya glanced to her older sister before she opened it up.  Inside was a rather large box.  Maya curiously opened it to find a sheet of paper on top of what looked to be a black shopping bag.  Maya took the note and read it aloud.

-Maya Jensen-
"It's time I gave these back to you."

Maya again glanced to Britney as she smirked slightly.  What was she talking about?  So Maya glanced inside the bag before closing it back up pretty fast, her blush returning to her face.  Seemed Hollie caught on and glanced to Britney.

-Hollie Winder-
"Hey, isn't that what I gave Maya for her 16th birthday?"

Britney gave a wink before she replied.

-Britney Jensen-
"Sure is.  She's old enough now."

Maya blushed harder as Mizore now realized what it was they were talking about.  But Maya also put that aside trying to move on but Hollie couldn't help saying one more thing.

-Hollie Winder-
"Well, aren't you two going to be having fun tonight."

-Jeff Payne-
"Hollie!"

Maya and Mizore blushed again as Maya reached for the next present wanting to just move on.  But it wasn't over just yet as Hollie turns to Jeff with a half shrug.

-Hollie Winder-
"What? She's of legal age now. There's no reason why she can't get have a little Birthday..."

-Kristy Jensen-
"That's enough of that."

Kristy chimed in pretty angry and annoyed at Hollie at the moment.  

-Hollie Winder-
"Ok, ok fine have it your way."

Finally, Maya was able to look at the next gift and seen it was another one from Britney.  Maya looked up at Brittany as she wondered if it was safe.  Britney caught the expression and nodded her head.

-Britney Jensen-
"Don't worry, Stealthy, this one's fine."

Maya frowned but not at what she said, but what she called her.  But she'd let it slide for now.  She was just ready to clear the awkwardness from the air.  So she unwrapped the gift and found, a video game called '1,2, Switch' for the Nintendo Switch. Not only but two more Nintendo Switch Accessories which was an additional left and right Joy-con controler.  Maya looked back at Britney and rose an eyebrow.

-Maya Jensen-
"Uh, thanks, but I don't have a Switch."

-Britney Jensen-
"Well, now you have a reason to get one."

Brittany winked at her sister causing Maya to just shrug.  So Maya set those items aside before taking the next gift. This one addressed from both Michael and Kristy.  Maya looked to both of them before she opened it.  When the paper came off she couldn't help but think she should of opened this one before Britney's for inside was a Nintendo Switch special bundle.  Not only did it come with the System itself, but also a microSD card, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and a pro controler.

-Britney Jensen-
"Would you look at that.  Now you have a Switch."

Britney chuckled as Maya smiled looking at her then her parents.

-Maya Jensen-
"Thanks you guys."

-Michael Jensen-
"Our pleasure."

Kristy only gave a nod and Maya turned to the final present.  She brought it closer to herself and then inspected it for a tag or any indication of who it was from.

-Maya Jensen-
"There's no name."

-Britney Jensen-
"Maybe it's from Uncle Gabriel?"

Uncle Gabriel was Michael's older brother.  Maya had spent a few months living with him before she was able to return to the Jensen Mansion.  But as Britney said that, Michael shook his head.

-Michael Jensen-
"No, Gabriel said he'd be late and was bringing his gift then."

Britney only gave a shrug to that and Maya was even more confused.  But she shrugged it off.

-Maya Jensen-
"Perhaps it says inside."

So Maya removed the wrapping paper to reveal a plain white box.  On top was a simple 'happy birthday' written in green.  Maya took a moment as she looked at that before opening it up and peering inside.  She she saw was what looked to be blue hair.  Maya started getting an uneasy feeling as she took ahold of the object and lifted it out of the box.  The object in question was a full mask made with great quality materials.  The blue hair in the form of a braid felt genuine as did the material that made up the skin.  The mask also had holes for the eyes and mouth yet shaped nicely and would be very form fitting.  The odd part though, aside the blue hair, was the fact that the skin was green and the ears were pointed as if it were some short of elf.  Maya looked at this mask before giving a slight yelp and tossing it hard away from her.  The others in the room had seen it and while the twins thought the mask was pretty cool, others had different opinions of it.  Maya was breathing heavy slightly as Mizore took the box from Maya and began to look inside of it for any clues as to who could of gotten it.  Britney however, went over to the throne mask and picked it up before bringing it back over.

-Maya Jensen-
"... Is this some kind of joke?  If it is.. it's not funny."

Maya looked around the room to see if one of them would fess up.  But none of them seemed to claim responsibility.  Finally, it was Michael who stepped up.

-Michael Jensen-
"Well, I say we just move on to the other activities."

That got an agreement from everyone in the room.  Britney handed the mask to Mizore who put it back in the box and set it down with the other gifts for the time being.

Soon, the group got caught up in other activities.  Jeff and Hollie eventually left though leaving just Maya's family and Mizore.  It didn't take long but the mask was all but forgotten and for the rest of the day, Maya enjoyed herself.  Surely a great birthday.

The day was now May 20th and Maya found herself in her 2010 Green Synergy Camaro.  Hooked up to this vehicle was a U-haul filled with Maya's belongings.  Yet it wasn't Maya who was driving this vehicle but Maya's girlfriend, Mizore.  Not that Maya didn't have a license, just it got to be a habit for Mizore to do the driving, since it was Mizore who drove Maya to and from school for the past year now.  In fact, it was Mizore who used the vehicle more than Maya herself, since Maya had multiple forms of transportation living in the Jensen Mansion, including a limo that she had access too.  But that was all in Maya's past as now Maya was moving into Mizore's place.  Why? Well, the primary reason was Maya's mother, Kristy.

You see, Kristy has had an issue with Maya dating Mizore ever since she found out about it.  At first they did their best to keep it a secret, however, a friend of Kristy's had found out about Maya and Mizore's relationship and inadvertently informed Kristy of it as he assumed she already knew.  A Lot of things happened between Maya and her mother since then, but in the end, Maya was allowed to finish her last year at school in the Jensen Mansion.  However, Maya was the one who decided to leave the day after her birthday.  She loved her mother dearly but Maya also believed that being under the same roof would cause more harm than good.

The other factor in the matter was pretty obvious.  Maya wanted to be able to spend as much time with Mizore as possible and moving into her place was the next logical step in their relationship.  It also didn't help that Maya's mom practically had her on house arrest and rarely let her see Mizore, outside of when Mizore took her to school.  But that was all in the past.  For now, Maya was heading to her next home, sitting in the shotgun seat of the car she got for her 16th birthday.  Yet, it was none of those things that was on Maya's mind as she scrolled through the LAW website for any sign of her opponent rebuttal to the video she uploaded some time back.  Maya frowned as she couldn't find anything.

-Mizore-
"Something wrong?"

Mizore had glanced over and seen that Maya's facial expression.  Maya didn't even glance up from her phone as she refreshed the page for what felt like the thousandth time.

-Maya Jensen-
"Starlight hasn't sent in anything yet."

It was hard to tell Maya's opinion in her voice as it echoed that of both concern and annoyance.  Mizore, however, knew that tone all too well as she had seen it multiple times in their old federation.

-Mizore-
"Really?  You don't think she's chickening out do you?"

Maya gave a sigh as she put her phone to sleep and just stared out the window.

-Maya Jensen-
"I don't even know.  I still don't know what happened to her in her first match.  That one with Anaarchia was on the LAW #61 card but they never had the match.  Could of been any number of reasons I guess, but I don't want her to not show up for my debut.  Then I'll have to wait even longer before I can get a match."

Maya frowned at her own words.  Truth be told she had been getting pretty anxious about finally stepping into the wrestling ring again.  Sure, she had some practice but that wasn't what Maya needed.  She wanted an actual match and not to just head on out to the ring to find out that her opponent has elected not to show up.

-Mizore-
"I'm sure Mr. Dupree will make sure she's found for the match."

-Maya Jensen-
"Maybe, but would it be even worth it for him to do so?  I mean he's already said this is her last shot to prove she wants to be in the company and I'm sure not showing up for the match will just have Mr. Dupree to fire her."

Mizore took a brief moment from the road to glance over at her girlfriend before giving a shrug then returned her eyes to the road.

-Mizore-
"Possibly, but I'm sure Dupree will have someone else in mind if she doesn't show up."

-Maya Jensen-
"Like you maybe?"

Maya smiled slightly at that.  Truth be told, she never did like facing Mizore in a match, practice sure, but never in a fully sanctioned match.  However, Maya also hoped that Mizore would return to being a wrestler so the two of them could reform their tag team.  But Mizore lightly chuckled, knowing it was more a tease than an actual offering.

-Mizore-
"I already told you I'm retired.  I accomplished everything I set out for in EWE and I don't need feel the need to prove myself elsewhere."

-Maya Jensen-
"I know, I know.  Just would've been fun to team up with you again.  Let the Frost E.... well I guess we can't use that name any more."

Maya shrugged to herself as Mizore chuckled.  The name had been a combination of an attribute from the both of them.  However, the part that was attributed to Maya no longer fit.  So Maya just powered up her phone again and hit refresh on the LAW website but just frowned as once again there was no new information from Starlight.

-Maya Jensen-
"I'm beginning to wonder if she even cares about being in LAW.  She hasn't posted anything on the site since she was contracted, the only thing I found on the LAW site about her was her profile."

-Mizore-
"Atleast, you know what kinds of moves she knows."

Maya again shrugged.  Sure it'd help in the long run but not what Maya was getting at.

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah, but I had to check out another federation just to see her use them in action.  Ok, fine I can't complain about that since she'd have to do the same for me, but this is my debut.  This is supposed to be Starlight's second match.  Not to mention at least I've been more active.  Showed up at LAW #62, even did my two Prime Data's and I've been plenty active on twitter as I've been trying to get to know some of the others in the company.  But Starlight's not even done that.  I know she has a twitter account, but no replies not even from her mentions."

Maya actually switched over to twitter on her phone to double check what she just said.  Sure enough, Starlight's twitter was still inactive when it came to LAW.  Unless she missed something.  But she'd seen most of the activity on her feed even if she did just scan through some of the minor ones.

-Mizore-
"Well, not everyone's as active on Twitter."

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah, but it just makes me wonder how much she cares about our match.  I mean sure, she could be dead focused on the match, Training with no distractions, but it's hard to think that when she's just as silent as she was for what was supposed to be her first match and look how that turned out?"

Swiping her finger on her phone's screen again, Maya went to where she booked marked a video she sent in for another federation.  She glanced at the time-stamp then checked the timestamps of her opponents.

-Maya Jensen-
"See, look here.  She was more than active for this match.  Even sent in a video before all of her opponents.  So you can't tell me she's just not active."

Maya tried to show her phone to Mizore.  Mizore only gave a quick glance before looking back to the road.  Maya only sighed as she took her phone back as she leaned back in her seat.

-Maya Jensen-
"I know I'm ready for this match.  I've been fired up since before I finished my LAW contract. I know that I will make an impact here but how can I if I don't even have an opponent?"

Maya takes a moment to calm herself down as she noticed they were just about to their destination.  so Maya puts her phone to sleep and into her pocket.

-Maya Jensen-
"But you know, maybe you're right.  I'm sure Mr. Dupree will make sure she shows up.  Has to get his money's worth before she's let go I guess.  If not, then I guess I'll just have to prove myself with someone else."

-Mizore-
"That's the spirit."

Mizore smiled as she then pulled into the driveway of Maya's new home.  After turning off the car's engine Mizore already began to open her door.

-Mizore-
"Now, let's get you settled in."

Mizore smiled as she got out of the car and Maya followed soon after.  For the rest of the day Maya and Mizore worked on moving Maya's belongings into the house and organize them as well.  And in the days to come, Maya continued to train for her match at Validation as well as kept her eyes and ears open for any sign of her opponent.

Maya Jensen Vs Starlight LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:39 am; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Results Link:http://law2013.proboards.com/thread/2394/l...1&scrollTo=5784

Note: I did not write this.  I just want a copy of the matches and segments I'm in just incase something happens to the site.

Beth Harris: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the opening match for LAW Validation!!

{The fans roar as “Feed The Machine” by Nickleback plays. The lights in the arena go out as the video is shown on the screen. A music box is heard playing in the background as a woman is shown running through a forest, down a winding path, as it was leading to a bright light. As the woman steps through the light, it brings us to a room that has only a single occupant, and the woman smirks, as the door slams behind the other person whom just entered the room. Tarja is shown on the screen sitting on the Iron throne, then she points out to the arena, where 4 white spotlights shine on the middle of the stage and the Iron throne is shown on the stage with Starlight sitting in it with her head down. The lights begin to flicker as the song screams out…

“Nightmare! Now your Nightmare comes to life!”}

Beth Harris: Introducing first, hailing from Aokigahara, Japan, STARLIGHT!

{Starlight gets up from her chair and the lights change from white to blue as she slowly makes her way down to the ring. Mister J is in tow, and she knows her ninja is not far behind as she stops at the bottom of the ramp, smirking, raising her hands and the lights turn off for a moment. When they return she is in the ring looking up the ramp with Mister J and the Ninja at ringside. She laughs as she brushes her hair out of her face.}

Troy Franklin: Wow! What an entrance…

Skye Sparks: I only hope that this match will half as long!

Duke King: Now, now…be nice!

{"World Without Danger" by Subdigitals plays throughout the arena, turning the fans attention to the entranceway.}

Beth Harris: And her opponent! Hailing from Albany, New York, her is MAYA JENSEN!

{Maya makes her way down to the ring with a chorus of cheers leading her on. She climbs into the ring and waits for the match to begin, as Starlight stares a hole right through her.}

Duke King: Starlight is a force of nature! Maya will have her work cut out for her tonight in her debut match!

Troy Franklin: Maya has made an impression on management with her work ethic and her Prime Data, so let’s see if she can impress where it counts!

Skye Sparks: Making crappy predictions and recaps don’t get you noticed around here! She better be able to fight!

{As the bell rings, Starlight wastes little time charging across the ring and catching Maya with a leaping press and riding the woman to the mat. She opens up with a flurry of punches, from the mount position that rain down in rapid succession. Maya can only cover up as the strange woman seems intent on inflicting serious bodily harm.}

Skye Sparks: YEAH!! GET HER STARLIGHT!! SEND HER RUNNING BACK TO HIDE BEHIND HER KEYBOARD!!

Troy Franklin: Please try to be nice.

{Skye glares at Troy and he wisely shuts up. The referee finally intervenes, having to forcefully pull Starlight off of Maya…warning her about the closed fists. Starlight steps back, staring down the referee as Maya has to pull herself up by the ropes, checking her lip for blood.}

Duke King: DAMN! Starlight was trying to pound Maya into mush! I don’t know that I have ever seen that before! Maya does NOT look happy right now.

{After a stern warning, Starlight holds up her hands, signaling her understanding and the referee moves aside and the match is restarted. Starlight immediately rushes over jumping onto Maya and begins violently grabbing her hair and pounding her head down against the mat. Outside the ring, Skye stands up cheering loudly. The fans voice their displeasure as the referee finally interjects yet again.}

Troy Franklin: You are supposed to be impartial!

Skye Sparks: I’m partial to wrestlers…which Maya is not!

Duke King: Starlight is being very aggressive tonight…I LOVE IT!!

Troy Franklin: She better be careful, Maya seems less and less happy by the moment!

{The referee again pulls Starlight off, this time getting in her face and admonishing her for a second time. Without warning, the referee is violently pushed aside, and Maya rebounds off the ropes with a dazzling Tiger Spirit Spinning Side Kick that smashes squarely into Starlight’s face, sending her staggering back as she falls into the corner. The crowd explodes as the superstar from Albany wastes no time, running to the turnbuckles and leaping high into the air as she executes a handstand, then swings back down with all her momentum, driving both of her feet into Starlight’s midsection and knocking the air out of her lungs.}

Troy Franklin: GOOD LORD, WHAT A MOVE!! STARLIGHT IS IN AGONY AFTER THAT BRUTAL SERIES OF KICKS!

{Maya grabs her by her foot and drags her out of the corner as the fans roar in approval. She positions Starlight, then runs to the ropes for a second springboard attack.}

Duke King: Maya is thinking nothing but high risk right here!

Troy Franklin: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!!! RIGHT ON TARGET!! STARLIGHT HAS TO BE OUT!! HERE COMES THE REFEREE!!

ONE!

TWO!

{Just before the referee’s hand comes down for the three, Starlight manages to get her shoulder up. The entire arena seems to be in awe as Starlight survives the attempted pinfall, but Maya doesn’t waste anytime arguing the point, instead she gets to her feet and drags Starlight up with her.}

Troy Franklin: The entire arena thought that the match was over! Maya is the only one who doesn’t seem surprised!

Duke King: She KNOWS how tough Starlight is after taking that initial flurry! She won’t waste anytime crying over a near fall!

{Maya sends Starlight into the ropes and takes down Starlight with a beautiful jumping sidekick. As she lays in the center of the ring, Maya builds a head of steam and leaps to the second rope, springboarding backwards into a high lionsault.}

Skye Sparks: SHE MOVED!! STARLIGHT MOVED!! THAT’S WHAT MAYA GETS!!

{Maya manages to land on her feet, but she grabs her knee in pain. Starlight wastes no time as she focuses on the injury, driving her elbow hard into the back of the knee, sending her collapsing to the mat.}

Troy Franklin: COME ON!! That isn’t even called for!!

{Starlight grabs Maya’s foot, putting her foot in the back of the young girl’s knee, lifts it up and smashes it hard to the mat repeatedly. Maya screams in pain from the brutal maneuver.}

Duke King: I don’t know what Starlight’s deal is…but it’s like she doesn’t even care! She’s just trying to hurt Maya! I can’t say that I’m not enjoying it…but…damn!

Skye Sparks: Starlight knows what is at stake here and she is going to do everything she can to bring home a win and spoil Maya’s debut on a grand stage!

{Starlight walks around the ring, stalking Maya. She reaches down, grabbing her by her hair and jerking her up roughly, but Maya hits her with a rising knee strike right in the face.}

Skye Sparks: WHAT A CHEAT!!

Troy Franklin: That looked legal to me…

{Starlight staggers around blindly, while behind her, Maya made it to her feet, though she was favoring one leg more now than the other. Though the woman was generally good-natured, it seemed that she was being pushed to her limits. The roar of the fans alerted Starlight to the danger behind her, but it was too late.}

Troy Franklin: MAYA CHARGES IN WITH A HEAD OF STEAM!! OHHH!! “GREEN NO MORE!” STARLIGHT TURNED RIGHT INTO A DEVESTATING STEP UP ENZUIGRI!!

Duke King: THAT WAS RIGHT TO THE FACE!! STARLIGHT HAS BEEN KNOCKED SILLY!!

{The shot sent Starlight right to the mat. With that, Maya wasted no time as she grabbed Starlight and locked her in the “18 Waves of Pain” STF camel clutch. Starlight fights and fights, but in the end she has no choice but to tap out. The fans roar as Maya picks up an impressive first victory in LAW.}

Troy Franklin: Amazing opening match! Maya really made a statement as she came back from a game fight from Starlight!

Duke King: She really put the roster on notice. Maya is the real deal!

Troy Franklin: Stay tuned folks, that match was great…but we have even more action coming to you live from San Antonio, Texas…this is LAW Validation, stay tuned!!

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t44-prime-data
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum