JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Jensen Vs Maria Salvatore Empty Maya Jensen Vs Maria Salvatore

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:20 am
Maya Jensen Vs Maria Salvatore Mayamaria_zpsfeyhpaaj

RP Link:http://law2013.proboards.com/thread/2408/m...maria-salvatore

It had been some time since Maya Jensen had stepped into a wrestling ring.  Some time since she heard the roar of the crowd as thousands of people showed up just to watch her fight.  But that time had changed on the 28th of May when Maya made her debut in Ladies All-Star Wrestling.  That night, Maya fought hard as she overcame her first opponent in Starlight as she gave everyone a small taste of just who Maya Jensen was.  

Now, Maya makes her way backstage after she finished her debut at Validation.  When she reached backstage she was greeted by her manager and girlfriend, Mizore.  Mizore was currently wearing her usual attire of a white jacket that was obviously a size or two to big for her as you could make out the top of her black tank top.  Below the jacket was her plaid skirt and continuing down she wore her purple on light purple knee high socks and a pair of white shoes on top of them.  Mizore also had purple hair and a smile on her face as she walked over to Maya as she pulled her into her embrace before pressing her lips to hers in a more celebration of her victory.  The kiss lasted but a moment but Mizore was so happy for Maya as was the girl herself.

-Mizore-
"You did great baby."

Mizore smiled and Maya smiled back as the she left her embrace but Maya's hands slide down to Mizore's as she held them swinging them every so slightly.

-Maya Jensen-
"Thanks.  Though why didn't you come out there?  Or was that one long bathroom session?"

Mizore giggles slightly at the tease before shaking her head in response

-Mizore-"
No, I got back after the ref pulled Starlight off you the first time at the beginning of the match.  I wanted to go down there but I didn't want to cause a distraction. Wouldn't want any complaints from Starlight in claiming that you only won via distraction."

Maya gave a nod.  Sure she wished she'd of been out there, but given the circumstance she was glad that it worked out.

-Maya Jensen-
"Well, thanks.  But next time, make sure you go pee before it's time for me to start."

-Mizore-"Sure thing."

Mizore chuckled as the two began to walked but one step on Maya's right leg caused Maya's hand to instinctively go down to her knee and rub it slightly.  Mizore frowned at that as the two stopped a moment.

-Mizore-
"We should get that looked at.  Just in case."

Maya gave her a nod.  While Maya did believe that it wasn't anything to serious she figured at this point, better safe than sorry.  For she did get finished leg therapy about 6 months ago, despite the problem was not an actual injury to her leg, but that was something she didn't want to talk about.  So Maya and Mizore headed to the trainer's room to get her knee looked at.  Even though, there was a discomfort to her walk, Maya still couldn't help but smile as she walked back stage seeing all the different people around working to keep the show going or just waiting until it was their turn to go into the squared circle.  She was back.  Albeit a different company, but she was back in the business and she was excited.

Maya and Mizore eventually arrived at the trainer's room and had him check her knee out.  A moment later and the trainer only confirmed Maya's original suspicions that the knee pain was nothing to serious.  So Maya and Mizore headed out of the trainer's office as they made their way to Maya's locker room.  As they walked they were suddenly stopped by two girls.  These two girls were about 18 or so and hand backstage passes hanging around their necks.  They also were both wearing LAW designer T shirts and Autograph books in their hands.  The two of them squealed delightedly as they came up to them, but it wasn't Maya they were looking at, but Mizore.

-Fan Girl #1-
"It's you, it's really Mizore!"

-Fan Girl #2-
"I can't believe it's really you?  What are you even doing here?"

Mizore actually smiled slightly as it had been awhile since she had any sort of fan interaction.  After all, she too had been a wrestler for the Extreme Wrestling Entertainment, but had elected not to join L.A.W. as a wrestler but as a manager to further support her girlfriends endeavor.  Maya felt a little awkward though as she first thought the fans were there for her.  After all she was the wrestler, but then again she had to remind herself that she no longer looked the same as when she was in EWE.  So Maya just let Mizore have this moment as Maya half smiled at her girlfriend.  Though Mizore did attempt to reply to why she was there, the other girl suddenly gave an audible gasp.

-Fan Girl #1-
"Wait, you didn't join LAW did you?"

The other girl caught on to what the first was saying and seemed even more excited at the possibility.

-Fan Girl #2-
"Whoa, Really? that'd be so great. We loved watching you wrestle and when EWE went under we thought we'd never see you again."

-Fan Girl #1-
"We are your biggest fans!"

Mizore held up her hands a moment as Maya actually chuckled slightly.  Mizore finally interjected herself as it seemed the other fan was about to say something.

-Mizore-
"Sorry to say, I'm not wrestling for LAW, but it's nice to know I still have some fans."

Mizore gave a smile but the fans seemed to have a unified groan as their facial expressions went south.  Mizore looked to Maya a moment then back to the fans.

-Fan Girl #2-
"But then, what are you doing here?"

-Fan Girl #1-
"Yeah, if you're not wrestling."

Mizore actually smiled as she placed an arm around Maya's shoulder pulling her closer to herself before looking back to the two girls.

-Mizore-
"I'm here as my girlfriends manager.  So you'll be seeing more of me.  Just not wrestling."

This got a slightly surprised look from the girls as now they looked more at Maya.  Maya gave them a smile but she wondered why they were so confused.  But Maya was soon to find out as the fans directed their next question back at Mizore.

-Fan Girl #1-
"What happened to your old girlfriend?"

-Fan Girl #2-
"Yeah, she was a weird looking but you two made a cute couple."

Instantly Maya's smile faded into a frown.  These two fans didn't even recognize her.  Ok, sure she couldn't blame them.  With the changes that has happened to her, how could she be surprised they wouldn't, but still.  Mizore however, was quick to correct them though.

-Mizore-
"Nothing happened to her. She's right here."

It took a moment for the fans to realize what Mizore was saying.  Then it finally dawned on them.

-Fan Girl #1-
"Wait you're that same green F..."

-Mizore-
"Hey now."

Mizore said in defense of Maya and Maya just short of frowned.  Maya had been doing her best to get over that part of her life.  After all, she wanted people to only look at what she had accomplished back then, not what she used to look like.

-Fan Girl #2-
"So why the change?  The name calling get to you?"

-Fan Girl #1-
"Nah, she probably figured that it'd be the only way for her to get into another federation."

The first girl had looked over to her friend as she said that and she gave a shrug.  Maya, however, wasn't about to just stay there.  She had enough of this short of thing in EWE. She wasn't about to have it happen in LAW and by Fans no less.  So she just walked off.  She didn't even care what those two fans thought.  Sure she could've tried to explain to them, but she didn't think they'd believe her.

Back with the fans.  Mizore sort of gave them an annoyed look after Maya had some distance between them.  Then Mizore went after Maya as the one fan looked to the other.

-Fan Girl #1-
"Was it something we said?"

The second fan shrugged but then realized as she groaned aloud.

-Fan Girl #2-
"Awe man, I wanted to get Mizore's autograph."

The sounds of thuds begin to come across a slightly dark room.  The camera's feed continues to listen to the thuds for a moment before it slowly begins to turn around.  As it does, we get a better look at where exactly the feed is coming from as we see different kinds of training equipment bathed in shadows from the dimly lit area.  The camera continued to turn around as what looked to be a wrestling ring took up its view.  The ring was in decent condition, as far as we could tell with the light source we had available to us.  The apron was a nice black or perhaps a dark blue with no insignia to tell us exactly where we were.  The ropes were a standard black as were the corner post pads.  The mat itself was white but worn as many matches had played out on top of it.  But it wasn't the ring that suddenly caught the attention as a single light source hung over an area just beyond where the ring stood.  

The camera slowly begins to move around the ring as we no begin to hear a few grunts mixed into the sounds of the thuds.  Then a chain rattle also began to accompany the orchestra of noises but we were not left in the dark to long as once the camera cleared the ring we get the look of a single individual next to a black punching bag pounding away on it with a variety of moves.  This young lady wore her dark hair up and back in a ponytail as sweat continued to drip down her face.  Her top only consisted of a single black sports bra with what looked to be a green logo on it but we were to far to make out what it said.  Covering her legs was a pair of black workout pants, just loose enough that her exact curves remained hidden beneath.  Finally, her shoes were white and well worn thanks to the many miles they had traversed across the land and the many times it's sole connected with the flesh of many opponent.  

As the camera drew near, the identity of the individual became quite clear.  It was Maya Jensen as she continued to work the bag. Hitting lefts, rights, and the occasional kick to further its onslaught.  It took another moment as the camera finally got close enough to Maya that she actually stopped her assault on the bag as she rested her hand at it's top and paused a moment, taking deep breaths as it was quite clear she had been at it awhile.  Without turning around Maya uttered one phrase directed towards the camera and it's viewers.

-Maya Jensen-
"This is what we do."

Maya paused only for a moment before turning slightly to face the camera.  Her brow was heavy with sweat and her dark attire a slightly darker color create a v shape on her top.  Maya just looked into the camera a moment, her eyes staring her resolve straight into it.

-Maya Jensen-
"We push ourselves.  Push ourselves to the limits of what we can do, and then we push past that.  We do this, in order to go out there and take on who is placed before us."

Maya lifted her hand up and pointed outward, signifying that 'out there' was not in here.  Maya takes another moment as her breathing begins to normalize before she lowers her hand and speaks yet again.

-Maya Jensen-
"It doesn't matter why we do it.  Rather it's for fame, glory, riches, or even to prove something to ourselves.  This is what we do, we fight."

Maya looks into the camera as her almost cryptic message is settling in.  Maya then stops as she leans over and grabs her towel that had been nearby as she uses it to wipe her forehead before she straightens back up and begins to walk past the camera.  The camera follows her however as she is heading towards the ring.  Maya pauses just outside of it as the camera keeps her in focus.  Then Maya turns back to the camera as she addressed it yet again.

-Maya Jensen-
"We fight, no matter what comes our way.  Rather it's a one-on-one match with someone who is not in our league.  Rather it's a lunatic psycho who's only goal is to tear you limb from limb.  We fight, even if the rules change and we are forced to go a little, extreme.  But what does all of this have to do with anything?  Why am I saying all of this?"

Maya let the question hang in the air for a moment as she casually leans back resting slightly on the ring apron.

-Maya Jensen-
"My opponent on June 11th, should know.  After all, it was her that decided that she wanted to change the rules.  She wanted to make the Chaos Division to that of a Pure Rules division all in the name of saving wrestlers from injury and while I can commend her for want to make sure the wrestlers are safe and able to compete again soon but it's not what we do Maria."

Maya shakes her head to further emphasis her point.  Maya crosses her arms before she continues to speak this time.

-Maya Jensen-
"We fight, Maria and that's how it is.  Sure you have matches like those of the Chaos division that can cause an injury but the injury is not the point.  The point is to have a great match.  To fight, but all a pure rules division will do is put up a safety net, one where wrestlers won't be able to reach their full potential because they get to a point where they'll be to afraid to get that injury.  After all injury is just apart of what we do. But recovering from that injury is apart of what we do.  It makes us stronger and helps us get a more stronger drive than we had before.  Not that we all need to get injured, but it's just par for the course.  And if you get that injury and would rather just leave and not come back, well, I guess it helps separate those who are for this position and those who are not."

Maya gives a nod as she turns around and climbs into the ring.  The Camera keeps her in focus as Maya walks over to the center and looks around the place before finally looking back over towards the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
"But I guess I can't fault you, Maria.  You only want what you think is best for this sport called wrestling.  And there's also nothing wrong with a Pure Rules match but your reasoning for wanting it just doesn't seem right to me.  Then again if you think about it, how is the Pure Rules match up actually help with your claim though?  Sure it discourages the use of foreign objects but the other rules you said the match has, I have to wonder if someone couldn't take more advantage of them than in a regular match."

Maya nods as she walks over to the black ropes of the ring and places a hand on the top most rope moving it up and down a few times.

-Maya Jensen-
"Only 3 rope breaks right?  But after that then what?  After all a rope break helps with keeping people safe. After all it helps make submission holds last shorter than they should and you know how much those can hurt.  How they can cause possible injuries or further them like yours did with Samantha's back.  But then there's also the other factor.  After all what's keeping an opponent from using a leverage pin?  No rope break means it's all fair game."

Maya steps out of the ring and onto the ring apron as she continued to look at the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
"Then you have the twenty count for being out of the ring.  Sure Samantha didn't fully take advantage of it nor did you.  You got ten extra seconds and slamming an opponent into the brocade, that floor outside, even the ring post, is all legal, and you're opponent has ten extra seconds to use them."

Maya had walked over to the ring post when she mentioned it and placed a hand onto it.  But now she stepped back into the ring before looking back to the camera and giving a slight shrug of her shoulders.

-Maya Jensen-
"But what does that even matter?  Our match isn't a Pure Rules match.  But it does goes to show that the version of a Pure Rules match you described has it's flaws.  And I wanted to let you know what I thought about them.  But the 11th is not about Pure Rules.  It's not even about a championship belt as neither one of us have one."

Maya glances a moment to her shoulder to further indicate the lack of a championship belt before she looked back to the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
"No are match is about two women getting into this ring and having a fight.  And I want you to have your head in that place Maria.  Not in your loss at Validation unless it's going to fuel your fire, because by all means, fuel that fire, do what you must in order to give me everything that you have.  Because that is what I want.  Sure I came out on top in my debut match and against an opponent who wanted nothing but to give me pain.  But I need to prove myself in Ladies All-Star Wrestling and to do that, I need my opponents at their best.  So when I come out on top, and I will, I will further show them just who I am."

Maya's passions could be met with her eyes as she continued to look into the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
"Because This is what I do.  So Don't Blink..."

The lights in the darkened area began to flicker before turning completely off, bathing the camera's view in complete darkness.

-Maya Jensen-
"Or You'll miss it."

The lights remained off for a moment before the feed ends.

Maya Jensen Vs Maria Salvatore LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Maya Jensen Vs Maria Salvatore Empty Re: Maya Jensen Vs Maria Salvatore

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:21 am
RP Link:http://law2013.proboards.com/thread/2415/m...maria-salvatore

"Aachoo!"

It was the next day after Maya had shot and uploaded her promo to the LAW website and Maya found herself in the living room of her and Mizore's house.  Maya had caught a cold the night before thanks to getting locked in a freezing cold room for an hour before Mizore finally let Maya out.  The incident gave Maya a lovely little cold and now with a high temperature and enough delirius, Maya now laid on the couch covered up in a mountain of blankets as she was attempting to continue with her Prime Data blog.  But it was no good, Maya was having trouble concentrating and was just ready to lay down.  Finally, she just gave up and did her best to finish the one she was on and added her predictions before she sent it off.

-Maya Jensen-
"Now for a nap."

So Maya laid down and began to drift off.  She was probably asleep for perhaps an hour or so before Mizore came into the room.  She was wearing her usual outfit but it made sense, considering most of her wardrobe consisted of that same attire.  Even a few variations of it including one that was displayed on the wall in the room which consisted of a camo scheme version of it.  Mizore used to use that when she teamed with Maya back in EWE.  Of Course, now the outfit is just part of their display which consisted of their old attires and their duplicate championships for titles they won in EWE.

When Mizore entered the room she seemed pretty excited about something as she let out an excited giggle before nearly running over to where Maya was.

-Mizore-
"Hey, guess..."

Mizore stopped as she saw Maya napping.  She gave her a slight smile before walking over and checking her temperature.  She frowned seeing how hot it was but as she felt it, seemed Maya began to stir as she nuzzled her forehead into Mizore hand a moment before groggily opening her eyes.

-Maya Jensen-
"You're loud you know that?"

Seemed the footsteps and her voice caused Maya to wake up.

-Mizore-
"Oh, sorry about that.  but you're still burning up."

-Maya Jensen-
"Tell me about it..."

Maya said as she used her hands to take Mizore and snuggled it.  Mizore actually smiled at that before she remembered what she wanted to say.

-Mizore-
"But hey, I got some awesome news!"

-Maya Jensen-
"You found the cure for the common cold?"

Maya asked groggily still snuggling Maya's arm.  Mizore just giggled.

-Mizore-
"No not that.  I just found out that Game Freak just announced a new Pokemon Game."

That perked Maya's interest as she looked up and looked fully at Mizore now since she had been halfway closing her eyes again.

-Maya Jensen-
"Oh?  Pokemon Stars for the Switch?"

Maya seemed excited for that. After all she did get a Switch for her birthday and having a Main series Pokemon game for it would be awesome.  But Mizore shook her head also slightly disappointed in it.

-Mizore-
"Sadly, no.  That Tekken Pokemon game is getting a deluxe version for the Switch, so we could get that when it comes out."

Maya frowns slightly.  True Pokken would be a fun game but not entirely the Pokemon game she was waiting on for the Switch.

-Maya Jensen-
"So what is the new Pokemon game?"

-Mizore-
"Well, aside for releasing Gold and Silver on the virtual console. The new Pokemon Games are coming out at the end of the year."

Maya frowned seeing that Mizore was stalling.  Perhaps for a big reveal but now Maya was wanting to know more.

-Maya Jensen-
"Come on Mizore, spill it. What is the new game?"

Mizore smiled at the singular word.

-Mizore-
"Actually it's 2 new games.  Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon!"

Maya sat up slightly from that.

-Maya Jensen-
"Wait, we're getting sequels like Black 2 and white 2?"

Mizore shakes her head slightly.

-Mizore-
"Actually, from the way they described it, they're like a combination of a 3rd version and a remake.  But it's supposed to be a retelling of the same story."

-Maya Jensen-
"Oh, well I guess that could be interesting."

Mizore nods as this time she pulls back her hand as Maya looked to try and snuggle it again.  Maya frowned but Mizore was turning around and sitting down next to Maya as she pulled up Maya's laptop and began to go online.

-Mizore-
"Here, let me show you the trailer.  It's not long."

Mizore said as she then noticed another tab opened on the browser. The LAW website was displayed on it.

-Mizore-
"Hang on.  I haven't seen what you posted about your match yet."

-Maya Jensen-
"Oh, you don't want to..."

Maya said before burying her mouth and nose into her arm and coughing.  Mizore clicked the tag and actually frowned.  Seemed Maya was in the middle of deleting what she put up but just hadn't clicked confirm yet.  Mizore selected cancel before she looked down at Maya who finished her cough and was just looking down.

-Mizore-
"You not like what you uploaded?"

Maya gave a slight sigh and a partial cough along with it.

-Maya Jensen-
"Well, I don't know.  I rewatched it earlier today and I don't think I was very clear in what I was trying to say."

-Mizore-
"Really? I doubt it was that bad."

Maya gave a shrug as she looked over at the laptop's screen seeing the video paused at the beginning of it.

-Maya Jensen-
"I mean, I thought it started off pretty good, but then it sounded like I thought my match was going to be a Pure Rules match.  I was just giving my thoughts on the matter but I don't know..."

Again Maya quickly rose her arm to her mouth and nose to cough into it before she looked back up.

-Maya Jensen-
"I just don't think I was very clear.  And I don't want people to get confused about what I say.  I mean I'm still in the impressional stage of my career.  If I goof up just once, it'll be stuck with me the rest of my career."

Mizore shakes her head at that as Maya again does some coughing.

-Mizore-
"I wouldn't say you're entire career."

Mizore got up as Maya finished her cough.  Maya looked as Mizore began to walk towards the kitchen.

-Maya Jensen-
"Well, maybe not... But first impressions count and so do second impressions.  I need to keep a strong front... even if that's going to be hard with this darn cold."

Mizore stepped into the kitchen that was not that far from the living room.  There was a large window area with a counter below it and two stools slid up to it.  Maya didn't even need to figure what Mizore was doing as she heard the sound of a lid popping off followed by Mizore turning on and off the faucet.  A second later Mizore put whatever it was in the microwave.  Maya waited until Mizore got back within earshot but as she did she found her bottle of water and some dayquil pills and took two more.  It had been awhile since she took them.  Finally, the microwave went off and Mizore came back into the room with chicken noodle soup in a cup from campbells and sat it down on the coffee table in front of Maya.

-Mizore-
"Here."

She said before sitting down on the edge of the couch while Maya took the soup and drunk some of it before sitting back and readjusting her blankets around her.

-Mizore-
"And I agree that you need to put up a strong impression.  But don't worry about your promo.  If anything you can always just do a better one next time."

Maya was taking another long drink of the soup in a cup before looking back over to Mizore.

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah, alright. I doubt I can do another one before the show anyways.  Gotta get rid of this cold."

-Mizore-
"True that. Now, let's check out that Pokemon video."

Mizore smiled as Maya gave a nod and Mizore went back to the other tab and played the new trailer for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.  Maya sat back and watched as she enjoyed herself.  Afterwards, Maya finished off her soup and went back to take a nap doing what she could to get better before her match on the 11th.

It was now June 11th and LAW #63 was nearly under way.   While the crowds were getting hyped up for the start of the show, backstage different crew workers and the like were going around putting on the final touches to get the show running.  As for one Maya Jensen, she could be found walking out of her locker room with her manager Mizore.  Maya was currently wearing her wrestling attire which consisted of a black sports bra and black pants and black boots.  Her manager was wearing her signature attire with her large white jacket with black sleeves which showed off the top of her black tank top.  Also a plaid skirt and alternating purple and light purple striped socks.  Along with her purple hair she had a sucker sticking out of her mouth.

-Maya Jensen-
"Now you sure you're good on the bathroom this time?"

Mizore giggles slightly at the tease from what happened last time.

-Mizore-
"I'm good Maya, I promise."

Maya nods as she smiled and the two of them continued to walk down the hall.  Suddenly, a man walked up to them followed by another man holding a camera.  The man was LAW interviewer, or Backstage commentator, Peter Kelly.  He stepped into their path as he clearly looked to Maya.

-Peter Kelly-
"Excuse me, Ms. Jensen, Care for an interview?"

Maya looked to him and actually smiled.  It had been some time since she had any form of interview and for Maya it did feel like maybe she was starting to make a bit more of an impact for one of them to want to interview her.  So she nods her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"Sure."

Maya smiled as Peter nods his own head and walked over so he would be in the shot better with Maya.  Mizore stood by Maya as she was also in the shot.  Peter then signaled for the cameraman to roll before he began to speak.

-Peter Kelly-
"Hello everyone, Peter Kelly here backstage before the start of LAW #63.  I'm here with LAW wrestler Maya Jensen."

Maya gave a small wave to the camera.  It really had been a while.  Peter then turned to Maya as he began to address her now.

-Peter Kelly-
"So, Maya, Before we really get into it.  Can you please explain to the audience who this other lady with you is?"

-Maya Jensen-
"Why certainly.  This here is my manager, Mizore.  She's also my girlfriend."

Maya smiled as she turns around to Mizore and gives her a quick peck on the lips, making sure to avoid the sucker stem protruding from her mouth.  She then turned back to Peter but couldn't help but hold Mizore's hand in the process.  Peter glanced to Mizore for a moment though.

-Peter Kelly-
"Mizore huh? Such an unusual name."

-Mizore-
"It's foreign."

Mizore smiled obviously getting what she was referring too. Peter Kelly however did not but just decided to move on.

-Peter Kelly-
"Now, Maya, you had your very first match at the LAW Validation Pay-per-view where took on one Starlight who most people seemed to believe would not be showing up.  However, she did and you claimed an impressive victory over her. You're thoughts?"

-Maya Jensen-
"Well, first I'd like to reiterate that Validation was not my very first match.  Yes it was in LAW but not my very first match ever.  While I'm not trying to gloat on my accomplishments at another company, I simply want the ladies of LAW to know that I'm no rookie, so when they see me I can have them at their best, and not simply their minimum effort because they think I'll be an easy win."

Peter again nods his head before continuing on.

-Peter Kelly-
"I understand.  Now, tonight you're going to be facing off against Maria Salvatore, who also had a match at Validation as she took on Samantha Tolson for the Chaos Championship.  Which you already told us your thoughts on the type of match they had earlier.  But do you have anything to add?"

-Maya Jensen-
"I do want to clarify that what I was saying last time about the match was not that I think that Pure Rules matches are bad.  I was simply saying that the logic of changing the Chaos division to that of the Pure Rules was flawed.  We wrestlers, get injured, it happens.  And sure the no-disqualifications matches that the Chaos Division is known for will result in more injuries than a regular match, but I don't agree with the reasoning of remove it just to protect the wrestlers."

Maya hoped that what she said made sense.  After all it was hard for her to describe her feelings on the subject exactly.

-Maya Jensen-
"But that's all in the past now."

-Peter Kelly-
"Right.  For tonight won't be about either of those.  tonight is just a regular contest between two athletes.  Though, do you have any thoughts on how Maria has not made a public reply about your two's match up as of yet?"

Maya actually shrugged her shoulders lightly in response.

-Maya Jensen-
"We did wish each other both luck when the match was first announced on Twitter.  So I atleast know she knows about it.  But I also know her last match she also waited until the day before Validation before giving us her thoughts on her match.  Besides, Starlight did the same thing and she came out pretty strong in the match, so I'm not about to let my guard down.  I do hope things are ok with her."

-Peter Kelly-
"Oh? Why do you say that?"

-Maya Jensen-
"Well, I just know what it's like to have your dreams get crushed all because you failed to get that win you needed.  Sadly, I've not been around LAW long enough to have any examples here but it has happened at my old fed."

-Peter Kelly-
"Care to elaborate?"

Maya actually shook her head for the time being.

-Maya Jensen-
"I don't actually.  See, I know that most wrestlers in federations don't like it when you try to list your accomplishments and all that from another fed.  Sure I did that before I had my first match, but that was because I was a virtual no body, not even shown what I can do in this company.  But as time goes on I want my merits here, in this company, to show my opponents what I can do.  Not what I've done somewhere else.  Where aside from one individual, there's not a single other wrestler here who's from my old fed.  So it was not them I had those matches with.  It's not them I won titles off of.  So while telling them what I did in another fed did help them know what to expect from me, I'll be continuing to show them just what they can expect from me here with each match that I have."

Peter nods before he interjects.

-Peter Kelly-
"Just one final question before we finish, but you said one other person?  So who else in LAW was also in your old fed?"

-Maya Jensen-
"Oh, newly returned Abby Addiction."

-Peter Kelly-
"Abby?  Oh, I remember her, she showed some promise but then failed to capitalize in Queen of the Ring."

Maya just shrugged her shoulders.  She knew how good Abby really was and that wasn't going to change her mind.

-Maya Jensen-
"Everyone has off days.  Just like I wonder if that's what's going on with my opponent tonight.  Why she hasn't publicly said anything about our match yet."

-Peter Kelly-
"Probably an off week for that, but it very well could be.  But we're out of time, so anything else you wanna add before we stop?"

Maya nods as she looks straight into the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
"Maria, and everyone else in the LAW locker room.  Last Validation, I was just getting started with showing you all just what I can do.  So Don't Blink... or you'll miss it."

Maya smiled as she said her catchphrases and Peter Kelly gives a nod.

-Peter Kelly-
"Well, thanks for the interview, and good luck with your match tonight."

-Maya Jensen-
"Thanks."

Maya nods as she, still with her hand in Mizore's heads off.  Once they were a bit away Maya turned to Mizore with a slight grin.

-Maya Jensen-
"So you were quiet."

-Mizore-
"Just letting you shine baby.  Now, I think I need to go to the bathroom real quick."

Maya raised an incredulous eyebrow.

-Maya Jensen-
"Seriously again?"

But then Mizore just busts out laughing.

-Mizore-
"Kidding."

Maya chuckles along as the two head closer to the gorilla position to wait for Maya's 2nd match, in Ladies All-Star Wrestling.

Maya Jensen Vs Maria Salvatore LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:21 am
Results Link:http://law2013.proboards.com/thread/2418/l...1&scrollTo=5810

Note: Again I want to add the actual match here just incase something happens to the site.   However, the segment I'm posting after, I co-wrote with Sarah's handler.

{The two women meet up in the center of the ring. Salvatore traps Jensen in a side headlock.Jensen reverse into a wrist lock. Salvatore reverses into a headlock. Jensen fights free, gets Salvatore into another wristlock. Salvatore flips free, reverses, puts the wristlock on Jensen. Salvatore takes Jensen down to the mat with a snapmare and slides into a side headlock. Salvatore goes for a cover and Jensen is up and out. Both women stand, lock up. Jensen gets Salvatore into a waist-lock. Salvatore tries to break free but only manages to get turned around and into a wrist-lock. Jensen turns it hard, slams it, turns it harder. Salvatore swings herself free and another snapmare. Salvatore drops down, catches the waist, and locks up the head again. Jensen forces her off, sends her into the ropes, and when she returns, flips her with a hip toss. Both stand. They charge each other. Jensen hits Salvatore with a shoulder block. Salvatore stands, comes over the ropes, catches Jensen with a hip toss. They’re both up. Jensen catches Salvatore with an armdrag.

Maria Salvatore climbs to her feet in the corner. Jensen charges, hits a big splash, drags her out, and tosses her into the next corner. Maya Jensen charges again to Salvatore. Salvatore slips out of the way, trips Jensen and Jensen hits the top turnbuckle head first. She bounces out. Salvatore hits with bulldog. She goes for the cover, gets a two cunt. Salvatore locks up Jensen in a mean armbreaker from behind, adding the knee to the spine for added effort. Jensen fights free, gets to her feet and counters with a quick DDT. She goes for the cover but Salvatore kicks out at two.

Jensen climbs to her feet and brings Salvatore with her. She throws Salvatore into the ropes and when she returns, flattens her with a clothesline. Jensen covers, gets a two. Jensen lifts Salvatore to her feet. Salvatore fights back with right hands. Right hands transition into forearms. Forearms transition into an Irish whip into the corner. Salvatore hits a monkey flip then an elbow then hooks the leg. Two count. Jensen sits up. Salvatore tries to lift her. Jensen counters with a roll-out. Kick out. Salvatore counters with a school boy. Jensen counters with another rolling pin. Salvatore rotates out, puts Jensen down on her shoulders. Jensen slips out, counters, and gets the three.}

{The camera finds the exclusive locker room of Sarah Selena Lacklan and Kenzi Grey, known throughout the multiverse as Team Kickass. Why does this duo have an exclusive lockerrom everywhere they go? Because Sarah has KILLER contract lawyers.}

LACKLAN: I’m bored.

{Kenzi looks up from lacing her boots to take in the overwhelming visage of her insanely, over-the-top, mouthwateringly, has-to-be-seen-to-be-believed hot girlfriend.}

KENZI: How can you be bored? You have a match in five minutes.

{Sarah gives Kenzi one of her patented exaggerated eyerolls.}

LACKLAN: That I am going to win in, Like, five seconds! I am already thinking about the future, Beloved. I am going to win that Queen of the Ring tournament despite Mama Bae saying I am a shit wrestler.

KENZI: That isn't what Amy Jo said and you know it. She-

LACKLAN: Know what I want?

{Sarah stands up, her famously red eyes filling with a manic light.}

LACKLAN: I want to show the world just how kickass I am. I want to show the world that there is no stopping the revolution. No stopping the red and black. Hoist the banner! Raise the colors!

{She pauses, her angled and devastatingly beautiful face, her hauntingly beautiful face that would launch, like, a bagillion ships, turns up in thoughtfulness.}

LACKLAN: I would live to give a preview of the tournament next show. Like, me against someone who has already said they would be in it. I wonder if I could con one of those chicks outside LAW to come and get burned?

{Just then the door to the locker room opened and in walked one Maya Jensen, still wearing her in-ring gear from her match earlier tonight. Maya seems to be carrying to bottles of water.}

Maya: Hey, Mizore I got you...

{Maya stops as she suddenly realizes that she was in the wrong locker room.}

Maya: Oh, uh sorry.

{Sarah's eyes go wide at her intruder.}

Lacklan: MAYA! OH MY GOD!

{The little ball of red and black literally skips over to Maya and takes her hands, craning her neck up to meet the taller girl’s eyes.}

Lacklan: You are in the Queen of the Ring Tourney, right?!

{This was a little strange for Maya and as Lackaln brought up her hands she lost her grip on the water bottles as they both dropped to the floor.}

Maya: Well I.. Still need to qualify for it, but yeah I'm planning on entering... Why?

{Sarah's red eyes are filled with mania.}

Lacklan: Fight me at the next show…Beloved, write this down!

{Kenze shrugs her shoulders, because it is 2017 and no one carries around paper and pen besides Sarah herself, as the Firestarter looks up and into the distance at an invisible marquee.}

Lacklan: I can see it now: Preview of the Queen of the Ring tournament...preview of two of All Star’s future champions...Lacklan vs. Jensen.

{She looks back to Maya.}

Lacklan: Will you fight me?

{Maya didn't even seem to need to think about it as a smile spread on her face.}

Maya: Face you? That'd be awesome.

{Sarah emits a sound that only teenagers can understand. A “squeeeee!” She then takes Maya by the arms and shakes her violently.}

Sarah: This is gonna be so awesome!!!!

{Despite technically being a teenager herself, Maya didn't meet the squeee, but she did seem pretty excited. So after a moment Sarah releases her grip on Maya's hands.}

Maya: Well, I need to get going. Gotta tell, Mizore the good news.

{Maya smiled as she bent down and picked up her dropped water bottles then headed for the door.}

Maya: See you in two weeks.

{She said and left the room.}

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t4-maya-jensen-vs-annie-fugate
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum