JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Jensen Vs Sarah Lacklan Empty Maya Jensen Vs Sarah Lacklan

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:22 am
Maya Jensen Vs Sarah Lacklan Sarahmaya_zpsa0j1axwe

RP Link:http://law2013.proboards.com/thread/2428/m...h-lacklan-final

Note: Yeah this will is my final LAW match for awhile.  And yes I only got 1 RP for it.  So yeah.

It had been some time since Maya Jensen was heard in Ladies’ All-Star Wrestling.   Her twitter had been silent for the most part and she had yet to post anything involving her match up on June 25.  So what was going on?  The truth of the matter was relatively simple as Maya had been training more and more in preparation for not one match, but two she had for the upcoming weekend.  First was her debut in her new federation, High Stakes Wrestling.  Then the following day, she would be taking on one of her toughest opponent yet, in Sarah Selena Lacklan, the Red Queen.   So with two daunting tasks set in front of her, Maya was making sure she was thoroughly prepared.  And when she wasn’t training she was at her hotel Room in Las Vegas, trying to catch up on her sleep since her night terrors had been more frequent to the point Maya at times dreads going to sleep.  Thankfully, she had Mizore though, without her, she probably would be a walking mess as Mizore was the only one who could really help her calm down after an incident.

But for now, Maya was in the Mean Machine School of Wrestling working out in their various gym equipment.  The school was the host of Maya’s new fed and they allowed access to their training equipment for the members of the High Stakes Wrestling.  So Maya was currently, running on one of the treadmills. She was wearing her black hair pulled back in a tight pony tail though her hair itself was pretty messy due to being at her workout for some time now.  She also wore a black sports bra complete with dark pants that she usually wore when working out.  While Maya continued to run, she ignored most of the other people in the room.  Most of them were other MMSW student but there were also a few trainers as well.  But Maya didn’t pay any of them head as she continued her fast paced run.

Though truth be told, Maya would prefer to be outside, running along the streets of the city as she caught the sites as she continued.  But it was just to hot in Las Vegas, especially at the start of summer, so Maya decided not to risk getting heat stroke or something worse.    These things entered Maya’s head as she just stared out at the mirror in front of her treadmill.  She never did understand why they put the mirror there, but it did give Maya something to look at, other than a blank wall.  But as this went through her mind, she caught a glimpse of someone walking towards her.  This was Mizore as she was wearing a black tank and her plaid skirt complete with knee high purple and light purple striped socks.  She wore a gym bag over her shoulder and her purple hair was damp as she just got finished with her shower after she had finished her workout.  She finished earlier than Maya because Maya had increased her own training so she could handle the two matches she had coming her way.  Mizore herself had signed on to the High Stakes Wrestling, yet was only going to manage Maya in Ladies All-Star Wrestling.  Or so that was the plan.

-Mizore-
"We need to talk."

Maya glanced her way as she wondered what it was.  There wasn’t any part of her thinking in that Mizore was giving the start of a break-up line but she was curious as to what she wanted to know.   She glanced over to her a moment as she asked her response.

-Maya Jensen-
"What is it?"

Maya went back to looking forward but thanks to the mirror she was able to still look at Mizore.  But Mizore slightly shook her head.

-Mizore-
"Could you pause that for now?  This is important."

Maya gave a nod of her head as she hoped up while both hands were on the side handles she then landed on the sides of the treadmill so she could stop running.  She then worked the controls so the tread mill would stop.  Once it did she climbed off and looked Mizore in the eyes, though her breath was coming more deeper having been working up a pretty good sweat.

-Maya Jensen-
"So what is it?"

Mizore took a moment as she readjusted the strap on her bag, could of been an annoyance but Maya knew Mizore a little more than that and knew she was just stalling.  So whatever it was, it wasn’t something she wanted to say.  But she finally came out and said it.

-Mizore-
"This will be the last one."

Maya tilted her head slightly curious as to what she meant.

-Maya Jensen-
"Last one?  Last one what?"

Maya wasn’t sure what it was but seems Mizore was slightly hoping that would be all she needed to say.  But she went on.

-Mizore-
"For LAW.  Your match on Sunday.  This will be the last one I go with you to."

Maya was more than a little surprised.  Then again she had been seeing the tell tale signs.  Yet she didn’t want to believe that’s what they were.

-Maya Jensen-
"But, I don’t get it?"

Mizore gave a sigh as she again adjusted the strap on her bag.  Maya took note of it but waited her response just the same.

-Mizore-
"Just, we can’t keep doing this.  Yes I know it will only be every other week.  But It’s still not going to work out well.  Being up who knows how late after Slam then getting up early so we can catch a flight to the arena.  It’s going to take a major toil and if any of your opponents want to try something back stage, yeah I know I’m a manager but you saw Kate Steele’s match on LAW #61.  Crystal Millar jumped out and attacked Teddy and he didn’t provoke her at the time.   I knew things could happen like that when I agreed to manage you in LAW, but it’s different now."

Mizore was looking Maya in the eye all the while she said that.  Maya knew that Mizore was not just some push-over when it came to a fight.  Yet from what she said it could have a taxation on her with the scheduling problem and even more so if it happened when she wasn’t expecting it.  

-Maya Jensen-
"And… You’re sure about this?"

Mizore gives a nod.  She had clearly made up her mind and Maya could see that.  So Maya sighed.

-Maya Jensen-
"Would of been good to have you out there with me but I understand.  I guess I’ll be ok knowing you’ll be there watching in the hotel room?"

But again Mizore shook her head and that made Maya slightly more confused.

-Mizore-
"No, you don’t get what I mean.  I’m not managing you, and I’m not flying to the locations.  Even that, will catch up to us eventually, with all the jet lag and lack of sleep.  But, I’m not saying you still can’t do it.   And I’ll just be supporting you from home."

-Maya Jensen-
"Home?"

The words echoed in Maya’s mind and the start of a little fear began to creep up inside of her.

-Maya Jensen-
"But… I can’t just fly back home after the show’s over.   That means I’ll have to spend a night…."

Maya shuttered in fear as she thought of spending the night alone and in a strange place.  It was hard enough when Maya just lived in a different house in Albany than Mizore, but at least that was a place she was familiar with.  And with her Night Terrors happening just about every night now, she couldn’t bare the thought.

-Mizore-
"I’m, so sorry Maya.  But I’ve made my decision.  But my phone will be on, and you can call me and we can chat all you need."

Mizore obviously knew the problems with the situation and she didn’t like it either.  But she knew that she couldn’t keep up the two shows.  Maya just short of stood there.  Her mind lost in thoughts.  How could she survive a single night like that?  There just wasn’t any way.

-Mizore-
"Maya?"

Mizore’s eyes flashed of concerned as she could see the fears in Maya’s eyes.  Finally, Maya shook her head as she herself had come to a decision.

-Maya Jensen-
"Well… I guess then next Sunday is my last match in LAW."

-Mizore-
"Are you sure?  I don’t want you quitting if you don’t want too."

Maya nearly laughs but it wasn’t because it was funny.  But because of the situation.

-Maya Jensen-
"I don’t want to quit.  But I can’t survive a night without you.  I, I don’t know what I’d do if I have another night terror and you’re not there… Let alone when I’m away from home."

Mizore nodded as she understood.  She really hated this but it was the only way to make sure she could give her own Federation her full focus.  Finally, Maya gives a nod as she walked back to the treadmill.

-Maya Jensen-
"However, since you are still my active manager, you can have the honor of letting LAW know."

Maya shot out the tease towards Mizore as it helped break the ice of this not so idea situation.  Mizore smiled knowing that Maya seemed to be at least okay with it.

-Mizore-
"Very well, I’ll let them know.  But don’t forget, you’re still wrestling on Sunday.  We can’t have you ending your LAW career with just not showing up."

Maya had already climbed back on the treadmill placing her legs on both sides as she was about to start it.

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah I know.  It wouldn’t be right.  And I’ll have to come up with something too.  That way everyone will know.  But until then.  I need to get back to my workout."

-Mizore-
"Alright, but don’t take to much longer, baby, because I’m starving."

Maya nods as she smiled at Mizore before she started the machine up again and continued to run.  Mizore took the moment to go have a seat in another location and it wasn’t until then that Maya let her frown reach the edges of her lips again.  This wasn’t what she wanted.  But then again, she would make sure that if this was her last match.  It’d be her greatest match in LAW ever!

Night had fallen across the land as the camera begins to record.  The stars in the sky glitter and gleam as they shine their light downwards towards the area below.  But it was not the light of the stars that illuminated the area down below.  The camera did not see exactly what this was either as all it saw was the flickering of oranges and red hues.  But it was clear even before the camera began to pan down, revealing the barrel with the fire burning inside.  It’s crackle piercing the otherwise silence of the outside world.  The Camera continues to watch this flame, watching as it crackled and burned with no sign of slowing down.  Then, the voice of another begins to speak just outside the camera’s view.

-Maya Jensen-
"One more match."

The camera rises just a tad in order to catch Maya Jensen entering it’s view.  She wore a white Jacket with a black #GreenNoMore T-shirt underneath.  Her pants were dark and her shoes weren’t even in the shot.  Maya walked all the way up until she stood within arms length of the roaring fire in the metal drum.  The soft glow of red and orange illuminating Maya’s features.  Yet, it was her eyes that truly reflected the fire that burned before her.  When she spoke again her voice was passionate knowing that this may be the last time she would ever speak to the people of Ladies All-Star Wrestling.

-Maya Jensen-
"One final match in the squared circle of L.A.W.  One final time to perform and show the federation just who is Maya Jensen.  Because when it’s all said and done, and the LAW #64 show comes to an end, I will not longer be seen in the federation. "

Maya’s voice rang out above the cracking fires that stood in front of her.  A smile was on her face yet it slowly dropped as she continued to address the people of LAW.

-Maya Jensen-
"But why is this?  Why am I leaving when I’ve shown so much promise?  After all I’m 2 and 0 in this company thus far and I have been showing that I am one tough chick.  So why am I throwing in the towel?  Well, I’m sad to say that it’s a pretty personal reason.  Like this fire standing before me.  I have that passion, that inner flame that drives me to to fight with every bit of my being.  Yet, I’m being contained.  Contained by something that is causing me to leave this company.  But I won’t show fear.  And I will keep on fighting until the end.  So when Sunday does arrive, I will not be sitting in the back, with no intentions of coming out to the ring one last time.  Nor will I be giving less than my very best.  For you, the fans deserve that.  And I intend to give it to you. One final fight, to go out just as I came in, with an impact."

Maya’s passion continued to rise as she spoke.  Maya then placed both her hands inside her pockets to conceal their shaking from anticipation of a great match.

-Maya Jensen-
"And what better way to go out with a bang, than to battle a fire starter.  What Started as a simple preview of the Queen of the Ring tournament has morphed into something greater.  And you know that the Red Queen is planning on bringing the pain in this match.  Because if you didn’t, then I have to wonder where you’ve been the past month?  Sure, you can say that Sarah had not the best performance in the Triple Tag match she had on LAW #62, but since then, every match she’s had has been brutal.  Like at Validation, the very show I had my first match.  Sarah was out there, taking it to a Kate Bass who decided she didn’t want to wait for the match to officially start before she got the ball rolling.  But it was a mistake on Kate’s part as Sarah came back with just as much ferocity so much that the entire match was thrown out.  And even after security had come to the ring to remove the two, Sarah still was wearing to go, ready to officially start the fight.  Now that is stamina!"

Maya grinned as she thought about it.  Nothing sexual but at the kind of match she could be anticipating.

-Maya Jensen-
"And oh how I can NOT wait until I get in the ring with her.  After all, nothing against my former opponents, Starlight and Maria Salvatore, but neither of them really gave me the fight I’ve been wanting since I signed the dotted line.  Sure Starlight was aggressive but in the end I knew she could do better.  And Maria?  Where was that fire, that spark that I saw when she fought Sam Tolson for the Chaos Championship?  It wasn’t there.  But Sarah?  Oh I know Sarah will have that fire.  She is the fire starter after all."

Again Maya’s eagerness and excitement for the match showed up on her features made visible by the fire’s light.  Suddenly, it dropped until a more serious note as her eyes narrowed every so slightly.

-Maya Jensen-
"But don’t take my excitement for the match as a sign that I’m expecting a friendly match against friends.  Truth be told, I’m not even sure what we are Sarah.  Sure you, me, Kenzi and Mizore did get a frozen treat after Validation, and you two are constantly on my twitter feed.  But Does that make us friends?  I wouldn’t know for I don’t really have any friends."

Maya gives a slight shrug of her shoulders as this gets a little more personal than she thought it would go.

-Maya Jensen-
"You see, I’ve only got my family and Mizore in my life.  Though, of my family, I’ve not really developed the bond that I would have liked.  Not to mention my own mother hates me, something I know you’re girlfriend can relate too.  But then you have Mizore, the love of my life.  And I guess by extent, I have some of her friends, but even then, I’ve not really connected to any of them.  So to really say I have friends, it’s a hard thing to say, because those who know me are either family, know me through Mizore, or think I’m some kind of freak."

Maya’s thoughts flashed back to her time at school.  She figured after her #GreenNoMore’ things would change, but they only got worse.  But Maya shook that from her mind.  This wasn’t about that.

-Maya Jensen-
"I do apologies though.  I know you wanted to have this as a preview for the Queen of the Ring.  A match between two entrances.  But that doesn’t matter any more. Not for me.  For Sunday makes the final match of Maya Jensen in Ladies All-Star Wrestling.  And I promise that I will be making an impact.  So just remember that I am NOT like the other girls you’ve faced.  This match is not some personal vendetta.  I am not here for vengeance or to right a wrong.  I am here, with this match, proving just how much I love this sport."

Maya continued as her fire growing even brighter in the soft glow of the flames before her.

-Maya Jensen-
"For me, this sport is all I know.   But it’s more than that.  It’s a place that I can let out my frustrations, my anger, and in some cases, it let’s me fight when my words fail to give any results.  But that doesn’t have to do with you, Sarah.  After all, I have no ill feelings towards you, and if you seeing me as nothing but someone standing in your way for ultimate glory of the Queen of the Ring Tournament, and then the LAW World Championship, if that’s what gets me your best, then by all means…. But as I said before.  I’m not like your last opponents.  I know exactly what I’m getting into and I like it."

Maya again smiled as she then looked down into the fire of the metal barrel, it’s flames reflecting in the dark pools of her eyes.  When she spoke next, her words were small and quiet as she reflected on just what was going on.

-Maya Jensen-
"Maya Jensen Vs Sarah Lacklan.  This will be a fight to remember."

Maya continued her gaze into the fire for a moment before finally looking back up towards the camera.  Her passion continuing to pour out of her as her voice returns to it’s fiery pitch.

-Maya Jensen-
"So bring the flames Sarah.  For this will be all or nothing for me and trust me when I tell you that I WILL ride those flames and I WILL take you down, as my final act in this federation.  It will be a Blaze of Glory, so Sarah, Don’t blink…."

Maya smiles as suddenly erupts, filling the entire view of the camera.  When it settle Maya was gone but another faint light came from where she was had been standing.  The camera moves over and catches sight of a fire, now burning on the ground below.  But it wasn’t just any fire as it spelled out four words.

Or You’ll Miss it!

The camera continues to watch this before fading to black.

Maya Jensen Vs Sarah Lacklan LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Jensen Vs Sarah Lacklan Empty Re: Maya Jensen Vs Sarah Lacklan

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:23 am
Results Link:http://law2013.proboards.com/thread/2431/l...1&scrollTo=5824

Note: Again posting the actual match.  I didn't write it.  

{The bell sounded and the two circled, and locked up, and Sarah quickly took the side headlock and then took Maya over, and kept the headlock wrenched in. Maya got back to a vertical base, but Sarah switched to a hammerlock, and then just shoved Maya away, claiming victory right away to boos. Maya nodded and the two locked up again, and Sarah again took the headlock, but Maya quickly reversed into a hammerlock, and then into an arm wringer before breaking Sarah down to the mat and keeping the arm barred. Sarah scooted to the ropes and forced a break, and then shoved Maya for showing her up. Maya responded with a shove of her own and the two then locked up again and Sarah took the headlock a third time. Maya quickly shot her off into the ropes and Sarah rebounded and took Maya down with a shoulderblock. Sarah hit the ropes again and Maya stayed up, and Sarah hopped over, only to get caught with a dropkick from Maya that sent her down. Sarah popped up again, only to get dropkicked again. Sarah bounced up and rushed for a clothesline, only to get nailed with a few chops for her troubles. Maya whipped Sarah in and ducked her head for a backdrop, but Sarah countered and slammed Maya head into the mat. Sarah then stomped Maya on the canvas and then dropped a knee across Maya’s head and covered, but Maya kicked out at two.

Sarah then went to blatantly choking Maya on the canvas, breaking at 3, before going right back to it. After three times, she gives the referee static about counting her. She quickly goes back and pulled Maya up and hit a vertical suplex. She then locked in a key lock on Maya, who managed to squirm to the ropes. Sarah at first refused to break the hold. The referee threatened to disqualify Sarah, and she eventually let go. Sarah then began to target the elbow and left arm of Maya, trying for a fujiwara armbar as well but Maya again got to the ropes. Sarah then went for a slam but Maya got behind her and began to unleash furious and stiff kicks, taking the air out of Sarah before Maya hit a bulldog. Maya then connected with a Lionsault, but Sarah just managed to kick out before the three count!

Maya then hit a springboard dropkick and followed that up with a Russian leg sweep for another two count and Sarah was reeling. Sarah then backed off in the corner, but raked the eyes of Maya and hit a stiff kick of her own. She then hit the ropes for momentum, but Maya managed to catch her with a spear! Maya then waited, trying for the Fridgid Ice Wall [Codebreaker], but Sarah turned into a huge spinebuster and then locked in the Fujiwara armbar again! Maya was caught in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go, but refused to tap out. Sarah wrenched on the hold, but Maya started squirming again and managed to again, make it the ropes. Sarah then went for the Shining Wizard, but Maya ducked and leapt up, taking Sarah over with a hurricanrana, which she kept for the pinfall, but Sarah barely managed to escape!

Maya then went the apron, looking for X-Blade Clash [Flying spear] but Sarah dove out of the way and Maya crashed and burned. Sarah then finally managed to hit the Shining Wizard and got the three count.}

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t45-prime-data
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum