JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Jensen Vs Hayden Allister Empty Maya Jensen Vs Hayden Allister

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:51 am
Maya Jensen Vs Hayden Allister 7c5ae2_e39c1579c8a84fcb955a7069fea19000~mv2

A graveyard fills the view as camera begin to roll.  Gravestones as far as the eye could see in this dreary looking night.  Slowly the camera pans around the graveyard as we soon stop at one in particular.  The camera pans down revealing the words itched onto this headstone.

Here Lies
Maya Jensen
Evolution 2

The camera’s look at this before suddenly the ground begins to shake. The camera takes a step back as we now see as the dirt and soil infant of the headstone begin to shift, soon an arm bursts out of the earth reaching high as a crack of lightning sang across the dark skies.  Slowly, the hand lowered itself as it placed itself on the ground before pushing off, the dirt below beginning to shift even more until finally a woman began to rise from the dirt below.  This was Maya Jensen herself as her attire was less than fair as patches were missing from her white jacket, black Pants and black #GreenNoMore T-shirt and everything was covered in dirt and grime as Maya slowly raised to her feet staring into the camera.  A smirk spreads on her face as we see her messy face from being under for who knew how long.

-Maya Jensen-
"So, this is what it takes to make an impact huh?  This is what is needed in order to cause everyone in the back of the locker room to take notice of the new guy.”

Maya brushed a strand of her dirt invested hair from her face as she paused orly momentarily.

-Maya Jensen-
"Of course, I am not talking about myself.  No, I am talking about my Opponent for Uprising, one Hayden Allister.  As you see, at the start of Evolution 2, he and his manger decided that it wasn’t enough to just win matches in the ring or to take on great challenges head on and win, lose, or draw show that a fight with you is nothing to laugh at.  No, instead The Devil’s Reject decided that in order to make a name for themselves, they had to do something so sinister as to attack a group of people who were just waiting to get into the ring.  What they thought was it was going to be a simple ordeal.  Attack some of the newer talent and backstage staff, surely that wouldn’t come back to haunt him, right?”

Maya smirks as a crack of lightning flashes through the sky, temporarily adding more lighting to the area.

-Maya Jensen-
"That is where they were wrong.  They attacked the wrong individual.  They thought that the attack would make me scared after all I was beaten down in a time where I should of been safe.  I wasn’t even in the arena yet, so everything should have been fine?  It was the perfect time to strike, but no.  I refuse to remain a victim.  I will NOT just lay down in my grave and allow you to get away with what you done.”

Maya glances down at the disturbed dirt around her from where she freed herself from the grave.  She then returned her look to the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
"This is an uprising Devil’s Rejects.  For two long I’ve had to deal with the harshness of this world.  I’ve dealt with monster’s of all kinds in this world and I’ve endured but sometimes the best way to truly get that bully to leave you alone is to stand up to them.  So that’s what I’m doing. I’m standing up to you to show you that I am NOT afraid of you.  And I knew that me simply saying the words would not get the job done.  The only way to make you listen would be to truly rise from the grave and take you down.  Think of me like a vengeful spirit, arising from her grave to seek vengeance from the one that did her wrong.”

Again Maya smirked but this time she raised a dirty finger up before giving it a little wave.

-Maya Jensen-
"Don’t get me wrong here.  I could go out and blind sided you.  Just look at Academy 2.  I didn’t have to call you out like I did.  No I could have simply ambushed you right after you’re loss to Jace Valintine.   Sure you’re manager could have tried to step in, but I’m no stranger to taking on big opponents.  And if I was even more ruthless, I’d have brought with me a little toy to use and made sure Edgar Mitchell was out for the count before I turned my attention to you.  Or, I could have waited for you at your locker room.  Had my own manager with me as we both ambushed you right there where you thought you’d be out of harm’s way.  I could have done all of that but I didn’t.  And do you want to know why?”

Maya let the question hang in the air for a moment before finally answering it.

-Maya Jensen-
"Because, what would that even prove?  That I can sneak up on you?  No, that wouldn’t solve my problems and in fact it would make me just as bad as you are.  You may even say that I am a coward or weak because of it.  What I really am is someone who knows how to do things the right way.  But I am not weak.  You’ve seen my performances since I’ve gotten here?  If you hadn’t you’re arrogance has gotten the better of you.  But take a good look and you’ll see that I am strong.  I am determined and I will find a way to come out on top.  That is the true way to stand out Hayden.  Not blind side attacks but showing a fire deep inside and to go out there and show them just what your made of.”

Despite the almost creepy atmosphere surrounding her, a fiery passion was ignited in Maya’s eyes as she continued to look at the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
"I do have to thank you two, Devil’s rejects.  After what you did, I get to show the world exactly how this thing should be handled and I get to stand out just a little more because I took on an up and comer.  Just remember you two, this is Uprising.  So you will not see a vicious monster who squashed the annoying little girl who just wouldn’t stay down.  You’ll see the Uprising of a girl who overcame the monster who tried to put her down.  So Don’t Blink…”

Suddenly a final flash of lightning hits, bathing the entire scene in a blinding white light.  When it returns Maya is gone as the disturbed dirt was put back in it’s place.  But as we look the camera catches that the tombstone had changed.  

Here Lies
The Devil’s Reject
Uprising

-Maya Jensen-
"Or You’ll miss it.”

Maya Jensen Vs Hayden Allister LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Jensen Vs Hayden Allister Empty Re: Maya Jensen Vs Hayden Allister