JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore sets up Maya's match at Validation Empty Mizore sets up Maya's match at Validation

Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:54 pm
Law 62

{The Cameras cut backstage to the office of LAW Chairman Lucas Dupree. There we see the man himself, sitting behind his desk signing his name on a document there.}

Dupree: There everything is in order. Welcome to Ladies All-Star Wrestling, Miss Jensen.

{The camera pans over to reveal a girl sitting in one of the two chairs across from Dupree's desk. She was wearing a white jacket with black sleeves a size too big as it hug on her shoulders revealing her black tank top underneath. She also had a plaid skirt with purple and light purple knee high striped socks. Her hair was also the color of purple as she had a lollipop in her mouth.}

Mizore: I'm sure my client is very happy to be here.

{Obviously, this wasn't Miss Jensen, but the camera continues to pan as we see another individual sitting in the other individual sitting in the other chair. This one had black hair pulled back in a pony tail, a black shirt with a #GreenNoMore logo on it. she wore dark pants and a pair of white sneakers. This one was Maya Jensen as she looked over to Mizore, seeing that Mizore was keeping from smiling. It was obvious, she was having fun in her new manger position.}

Dupree: Right, now with that taken care of, there's the matter of your deput. Obviously, we are booked for tonight, so perhaps we can get you a match for LAW #63.

{Dupree put away the document he just signed into a folder on is desk and closed it. Mizore looked over to Maya as you could see the disappointment on her face.}

Maya: LAW #63? That's almost 4 weeks away.

{Mizore then looks back over to Mr. Dupree as she remembered something.}

Mizore: What about that Pay-per-View, Validation?

{Dupree thought about it a moment as he looked from Maya to Mizore. Finally resting on Mizore as he speaks again to her.}

Dupree: I'm not really sure. Do you really think she's earned a duvet at a pay-per-view?

{Maya seems to about to say something in responses, but Mizore replies instead with a slight chuckle to her words.}

Mizore: Not earned it? I'd say she's earned it. After all you're looking at the 3rd, fastest, and youngest EWE Diva's Grand-slammer. Meaning she's held every single belt the Diva's brand of EWE had to offer.

Dupree: I know what a Grand-Slammer is Miss Payne. But that was in another company, assuming those here know about that company.

{Mizore shrugs her shoulders to Mr. Dupree's reply.}

Mizore: Does it really matter if it's another company? Maya's got an impressive record and is ready to get back into that ring after waiting over a year. Is there not someone you can set her up with?

{Mr. Dupree scratched his chin thoughtfully for a moment before finally giving his answer.}

Dupree: Well, I may have an opponent for her. A wrestler by the name of Starlight. She's not been living up to expectations and I'm giving her another chance to prove herself. Perhaps booking her for a Pay-Per-View might get her enough motivation before I'm forced to terminate her.

Mizore: Well, that'll be just perfect.

{Mizore says as she hops out of her chair and extends her hand out to Mr. Dupree. Who returns the shake.}

Mizore: Maya Jensen Vs Starlight at Validation. It'll be a good match, I promise.

{Mr. Dupree nods as they both retract hands. It's at this point that Maya stands up seeing their meeting was about over.}

Dupree: Here's hoping it is.

{So Mizore and Maya headed out of the room as the cameras shift to Mr. Dupree as he watches them go, before the cameras fade to the next part of the show.}
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore sets up Maya's match at Validation Empty Re: Mizore sets up Maya's match at Validation

Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:54 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum