JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Chica Empty Mizore Vs Chica

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:38 am
Mizore Vs Chica Rumble2016-MizoreChica

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-diva-39-s-championship-unification-t2078.html

Show: EWE Rumble 2016 [2/21/2016]

The scene opens up in the nice living room area of White Tiger’s house in Rawlins Wyoming. The TV is showing the local news although the little picture of a speaker with the cross over it jumping around the screen shows the TV is muted. Sitting on the couch is Mizore Payne. She has on light blue pajamas, with little snow flakes on them. Her purple hair is a bit of a mess as it seems that she hasn’t taken any time to fix herself up for the day just yet. She has her legs folded up under her and is playing something on her tablet. On the table in front of her is a full glass of iced tea and a few pieces of fried chicken. She taps away at the screen when suddenly she jumps and lets out a loud squeal, dropping the tablet to the carpeted floor. It is showing the game over screen from Five Nights at Freddy’s. Mizore kicks her feet angrily, shaking her fist in the air.

{Mizore Payne}

Damn you Foxy! Can’t you just stay in the pirate's cove like a good robot fox?

She grabs a chicken leg and takes a big bite out of it. She wipes her hands with a towelette before she picks the tablet back up. She restarts the game, getting more and more intent into it. Her eyes dash around the screen as her clicks become quicker and quicker. From behind her, Maya is approaching. She has on green leaf pajamas and is rubbing her eyes sleepily. She walks over and looks over Mizore’s shoulder.

{Maya Jensen}

What are you playing Mizore?

Mizore screams, leaping to her feet and making Maya jump back as well. This allows Chica on the game to get to mizore, causing another game over. Mizore stomps her foot and pouts at Maya.

{Mizore Payne}

And you just got me killed by Chica. Thanks a lot.

{Maya Jensen}

Chica? You are playing that game?

{Mizore Payne}

Yea I saw it when I was trying to research Chica and tried out the demo before I bought the full game. I just can’t seem to get past night three. Foxy always gets to me.

{Maya Jensen}

Well I woke up and you were gone. I was just wondering what you were doing.

Mizore picks up the tablet and holds it forward to Maya.

{Mizore Payne}

Do you want to give it a shot? It’s a lot of fun.

{Maya Jensen}

Umm no thanks Mizore. I’m going to go get changed. I thought Hollie said we were leaving for Denver today.

{Mizore Payne}

We are but it probably won’t be until later this evening. Dad actually got us our own hotel room room on a different floor for a change. I think we have Hollie to thank for that.

{Maya Jensen}

Cold fried chicken isn’t the best breakfast. I could try and make us some eggs or something.

She notices the chicken on the table. Mizore looks at it, almost like she forgot about it after Maya scared her. She gives Maya a shrug.

{Mizore Payne}

Thanks but this is fine. I was going to make you breakfast but we don’t have everything we need and there is no point going to the store when we won’t be home for a few weeks. you know how much dad hates to leave food here. Want a piece of chicken.

Maya puts on a weak smile looking at the ice cold chicken on the table.

{Maya Jensen}

No thanks. I’m going to go take a shower, get changed and get our stuff packed away. Tomorrow is the big day for us both.

{Mizore Payne}

It’s going to be the first day in the era of the Frost Elfs. We will need another suitcase to carry all the gold we will be leaving with.

Mizore holds her hand up for a high five. Maya slowly high fives Mizore and then seems disappointed when Mizore jumps back on the couch and resumes her game. She heads out of the room and up the steps as Mizore starts getting more and more into her game. She smirks a few times as she shuts the doors on the killer animatronics.

{Mizore Payne}

Oh no you don’t Bonnie. You aren’t going to get me again.

Mizore is almost through the night on the game when her power bar gets dangerously low. She starts to panic as the bar gets lower and lower. She checks the camera on the game to see Bonnie is getting close. She tries to shut the door but the power goes out and the game screen gets dark. She starts pleading at the screen.

{Mizore Payne}

No! Stay away Bonnie. Come on clock, roll over.

She stares intently at the screen until the head of a stuffed rabbit appears next to her. She glances at it and lets out an ear piercing scream. She drops the tablet and runs out of the room, the sound of the door to the backyard slamming closed. the camera pulls back some to reveal Hollie holding the yellow stuffed bunny. It is faded and looks to be pretty old. Hollie is wearing blue jeans and an eWe Chaos shirt. She looks after Mizore confused as Jeff comes running into the room. He has on blue jeans and is shirtless. Half his face is covered in foam as he seems to be in the middle of shaving. A small trickle of blood is sliding down his cheek, showing that he might have nicked himself when Mizore screamed.

{Jeff Payne}

What the hell just happened?

{Hollie Winder}

i just wanted to show Mizore the stuffed bunny I found in the attic while I was up there earlier. Is she afraid of rabbits?

{Jeff Payne}

Not that I’m aware of. I hope not anyways. I have a friend who wants to sale me a new born bunny. I thought about getting it for Mizore and Maya for Easter.

WT shrugs and goes back to the bathroom to finish shaving. Hollie sets the stuffed bunny on the floor next to the tablet as she goes out the back to find Mizore. The camera stays on the bunny and the Game Over screen on the tablet before it fades away.

SCENE 2

The next scene opens up on a small carnival, set up in the corner of a Walmart parking lot. There is only a few small rides and a few games. It’s early in the day so not a whole lot of people are there yet. Most of the rides are still dark, not even being powered on yet. Some of the games are up and running though. One of which is a ball throwing game. There are nine chicken head targets, three on each row of three. . The young kid running it is fast asleep in his folding chair, his Colorado Rockies cap covering his eyes. Suddenly one of the chicken heads in knock over by a random snowball. The camera pans back a bit to show Mizore is the thrower. There is no snow on the ground however as it has been a rather warm winter in Denver and there is nothing on the ground right now. She is wearing her light brown plaid skirt, a white sweatshirt with long dark blue sleeves with a black singlet underneath and long dark & light purple striped stockings with white shoes. She looks at the camera, a lollipop stick hanging out of her mouth.

{Mizore Payne}

I love the games they have at the carnival. They are so much fun despite the fact that they are rigged and rip offs. What are the odds that a little scouting here would actually lead me to a chicken game. Which reminds me of one of the many tasks at hand I have at The Rumble. No it has nothing to do with me winning Miss Rumble, I’ll get to that later. And it is not about the Frost Elfs winning the Divas Tag Team championships for the third time. No this is all about some woman in a chicken costume. this is all about Chica.

Mizore holds her hand out as the air swirls around it and a snowball forms out of nowhere. Yes she still has the ice powers given to her by the Trickster a few years ago. Anyways she throws it at another chicken, knocking it down as well.

{Mizore Payne}

You know when I beat Stealth Elf for the Divas championship at Extreme Overload, I had a list of the people I’d most likely have to contend with in my first title defense. It could have been Stealth Elf coming for her rematch clause. it might have been Milani, who actually won the number one contenders match. It could have been Michelle McCool who wasn’t hiding the fact that she was whining for a title shot despite her loss at Extreme Overload. It could have been any combination of the three. I never would have guessed i’d be facing this woman named Chica. Some woman wearing a chicken suit. I guess if a stuffed duck can be mid Eastern and All American Champion, why can’t a chicken be Televixen champion. She’s still a better champion than AJ Lee at least.

She tosses another snowball, taking down another chicken. She giggles, having fun doing it. The man still sleeps on, despite a small shiver from the snowballs Mizore is forming.

{Mizore Payne}

Now I know that I should be a little disappointed. I expected to face just about anyone else and now I’m facing a virtual unknown. A women who defeated Sasha Banks to win that championship two weeks ago. She has been hot, but has she really earned a Divas title shot? No, she hasn’t. But the corporate suits want to unify the Televixen championship with the Divas title. that means we get to face off with both of our titles on the line. And maybe Sasha is okay with losing a title to an overgrown chicken. But that’s not going to happen with me. It’s bad enough I lost the televixen title the first time to AJ Lee. That’s enough embarrassment for me. I’m not going to have a chicken walking around saying she knocked off this ice queen.

Another snowball takes down the fourth chicken. The man shivers again, wrapping his arms around himself. He still doesn’t wake up though.

{Mizore Payne}

You see Chica, the Televixen championship means a lot to me. It was a scramble match on my official debut in the eWe that I won the championship. Not only that but it was at Wrestlemania. You have no idea how incredible of a feeling that is. To go on the biggest stage of them all and win a championship in your very first match.And before you try and mention my lineage as the reason why, that was before Jeff or Eighteen knew I was there daughter. I held the title for forty two days before Trish took it from me at Royal Flush. I’d only wait two weeks until I got my rematch clause and won the title back from Trish. I defeated the legendary Trish Stratus. That’s almost as big as winning it at Wrestlemania. Of course twenty four days later I’d let AJ Lee catch me sleeping to take the title from me. I still haven’t lived that down.

Mizore shakes her head before she makes another snowball and throws it over her shoulder, taking down another chicken. She smirks at her good aim before looking back at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

I’d go almost a year before i got another shot. That’s when i met up with my best friend and tag team partner for the title in the Queen of the Ring tournament. Should have been a great match but the fake Stealth Elf got disqualified and Grace had stripped her of the championship advantage. I know, it is confusing to me as well. Anyways this time I’d hold the title for one hundred and five days. That is over three months, something very hard to do with a title that’s defended every single week. I lost it to Michelle McCool thanks to Josie and Heyman. And that was the last time I had the belt as I moved onto bigger things. Like the Divas tag team titles, the Shining Star championship and this little beauty right here.

She raises up her sweatshirt to reveal the Divas championship over the black singlet. She drops the shirt and forms another snowball. The throws this one but then makes a motion with her hands, The snowball splits in two and takes out two chickens at once. She claps her hands happily as the sleeping man stirs but still doesn’t wake up.

{Mizore Payne}

Now Chica I’m sure you are wondering why I’m giving you a history lesson on the Televixen championship. You see one of the lessons a champion quickly learns is how it is so much easier to win a championship than to defend it. When you are the contender for a title, you are hungry. You want the belt more than anything else. When you are the champion, you lose that. Yes you are fighting to defend your belt but you don’t quite have the same aggression. When they decided to make this match, they took the advantage away from you. Because I’m hungry for that Televixen championship. If the Televixen championship is going to go away possibly forever, I want to be the last one to hold it. I want to be the one who is known for having it the most times and the longest although I believe Rogue took that away from me. Not the point though.

Mizore makes yet another snowball and tosses this one under her leg, taking down one of the last two chickens. She smirks again as she does a little happy dance before turning her attention back to the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

More than that though Chica, I’m not going to be a transitional champion. I fought too long and too hard to finally win the Divas championship. And like I said before, there is no way I’m allowing you to take it from me. This is my year. By the end of this year, I’m going to be the new face of the Divas division. This is the year of the Frost Elfs. I’ll defend my title against you and go down as the last Televixen champion. Then after I win Miss Rumble, I’ll become Women’s champion. And that all starts with you Chica. You can try and scare me. You can try and intimidate me. But at the end of the night.

She turns to the game and this time fires out an ice dagger that pierces through the last chicken. This makes the guy fall out of his chair as he woke up just in time to see this happen. Mizore doesn’t notice this as she is already looking back at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

You will become just another one of my victims, trapped deep under the ice.

{Game Booth Guy}

Here just take one of the prizes and leave my game alone.

Mizore turns back to the guy who is holding out a very big stuffed bunny. Mizore screams out and runs off. The guy looks after her and at the stuffed bunny. He shrugs and starts to reset the game as the scene fades out.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Chica Empty Re: Mizore Vs Chica

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:39 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum