JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya & Ataxia Vs The Eternals (Styles & Strong) Empty Maya & Ataxia Vs The Eternals (Styles & Strong)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:03 am

Why did I miss?

The question went over and over in Maya’s mind as she was pushed in her wheelchair backstage of the Evolution 5 arena.   She knew why she missed.  Ofcourse, she knew why she missed.  It was the noise.  The crowds getting hyped up and overwhelmed her.  She’s never had an issue with it before.  As the cheers fo the crowd is what pushed her on.  Helped give her that extra bit of motivation… but this time… it blinded her made her lose focus.

She should heard him move. She should of known that he wasn’t there.  She took a chance and it costed them…

-Mizore Payne-
"Are you alright baby?”

Maya perked up slightly at the sound of her love.  Just hearing her voice was enough to just soothe her pains at times.  But she could hear the worry in her voice and Maya just shook her head.  She didn’t want to lie to her or hold things from her.  She did that once before, and it didn’t end up to well.

-Maya Jensen-
"I just… It’s hard.  I can’t stop thinking about the match….I failed.  I shouldn’t of missed.  I should of known where he was.”

Mizore frowns as she could hear that talk in her voice.  She hated seeing Maya this way, even more so with her condition.

-Mizore Payne-
"Baby, don’t be thinking like that.  You just need more training.”

Maya gives a nod as she knew that.  Just it was a pretty big blow to her and something that she was having trouble shaking.

-Maya Jensen-
"I know… I need to be able to focus more.  Block out the noise of the fans and focus only on my surroundings.   Just… it scares me a little.  Still does.”

Mizore nods as she turned a corner in the back halls. Maya’s mind went back to the incident in the match as fear began to grip her just a little.

-Maya Jensen-
"It was like I was completely helpless… lost in the dark and not knowing where anything was.  I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t think… like I was floating in an empty void of nothing but darkness and sound…”

Mizore’s facial expression drops a bit more as she could just imagine what that must of been like for her love.

-Mizore Payne-
"That must of been awful.”

Maya nods as again she tries to shake the memory from her mind.

-Maya Jensen-
"… It was…. It felt like forever.  When I finally came too… I tried thought I knew where Harvey was… but.. I was wrong.”

Maya sighed at it but knew she couldn’t let this get her to down.

-Maya Jensen-
"But, it’s something I’ll have to face.  Maybe even Ceno will help me with it too.”

This caused Mizore’s expression to change ever so slightly.  As Ceno was a man, who was apart of a group called Paragon in their home fed of HSW.  Paragon, could be even compared to The Eternals if you could but it was on a different level.  James Ceno at one point was a brute for them but more recently there had been some changes in him, as he had even been assisting Maya with training her.  Mizore still didn’t fully trust the man though.

-Mizore Payne-
"Maybe we can find you another trainer?”

Maya shrugged her shoulders.  She and Ceno didn’t see things eye to eye exactly either, but there wasn’t much she could do about it.

-Maya Jensen-
"I wouldn’t even know where to look.  He’s our best option right now and you know that…”

Mizore gives a slight sigh as of course she knew that.  They didn’t really know of anyone else who had experience teaching someone who was blind.

-Mizore Payne-
"I know.. I just wish we could find someone else.”

-Maya Jensen-
"I know, baby.  But it’s a means to an end…”

So the two went quiet as they continued on their way, soon heading outside and to the parking lot.  Maya shivered a bit in the cold night air but soon they arrived at their rented car there, Annabelle was standing, having already loaded their things.  She looked to the two fo them and gave them a smile.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Hey you two, took the scenic route?”

Annabelle smiled at her small tease at how long they took but after seeing Maya frown slightly Annabelle was quick to apologies.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Oh… Sorry… I didn’t mean to…”

Maya held up a hand.

-Maya Jensen-
"It’s fine… I know you didn’t mean too.”

Annabelle nodded as she remembered something.  Pulling out her phone she gave it a quick check on the details as Mizore was moving Maya to the back of the car.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Oh, I have your next opponents, assuming you’re still…”

Maya looked over in her direction, showing that she had no intentions of stopping and Annabelle nodded.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Just making sure… But you’re in a tag match again, this time facing two members of the Eternals.”

This caused both Maya and Mizore to take note as Maya was standing up from her chair.  They both looked over at her with an determined looks.  Mizore’s was border lining on anger.

-Mizore Payne-
"Tell me that that, Elisha, is in it.”

Her fists were tightening as she wanted to make Elisha pay for what he did to Maya.  Maya was just as curious.  Annabelle, however, shook her head.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Afraid not.  It’s their newest members, Freddie Styles and RM Strong.”

Maya nodded as she knew this would still be a tough fight.  She had seen the Eternals backing up other Eternals and she wouldn’t put it past them to do something during this match too. But she was ready.  Mizore on the other hand was a bit disappointed but still knew what this meant.

-Mizore Payne-
"That’s fine.  We’ll start with those two and then…”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Actually…”

This caused Mizore to stop as even Maya looked over towards her again.  The tone in Annabelle’s voice suggested there was something else she hadn’t said just yet.

-Mizore Payne-
"What do you mean actually?”

Mizore wanted to know as Annabelle double checked her phone, making sure she got this information right before looking to Mizore.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"You’re not her partner in this match… Ataxia is.”

At first, Mizore and Maya were shocked.  But for Mizore, this shock only lasted a moment before it turned to anger.

-Mizore Payne-
"Ataxia’s her partner?  Why is ATAXIA her partner Annabelle?!  I’m Maya’s partner and if she’s going up to members of the Eternals, I should be the one in her corner not that… lunatic.  How can Maya even Trust him!”

Annabelle takes a step back, taken aback by Mizore’s anger.  Her hands go up as she tries to defend herself.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"I didn’t have any say so in this match up… it was just sent to me.  Besides, Ataxia has shown he’s got no love for the Eternals either.”

-Mizore Payne-
"Did you forget what he did to his last partner?”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"But he WAS the leader of the Eternals.”

Mizore knew Annabelle was right but that didn’t stop her from hating this idea.

-Mizore Payne-
"Well, text them back.  Tell them that I am Maya’s partner.  Not Ataxia.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"That wouldn’t do any good, Mizore.  You’ve seen how the Eternals and Trinity have been operating.  They want at Ataxia and truth is, they probably threw Maya into the match to make it ‘seem’ fair but really be a glorified handicap match.”

-Mizore Payne-
"Glorified… did you just…”

Mizore was furious at Annabelle now.   As she crossed to the other side of the car, Annabelle already apologizing as she held up her hands.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"You… know what I meant.  You know I…”

Mizore got up in Annabelle’s face as she glared at Annabelle.

-Mizore Payne-
"Don’t you EVER call Maya a handicap. Got that?!”

Annabelle was shaking a bit from Mizore’s rage.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"I just…”

-Mizore Payne-
"GOT THAT?!”

Annabelle wasn’t even sure if Mizore was going to hit her or not.  But Maya crossed over to the other side of the car, keeping a hand on it so she knew where she was.  She then placed a hand on Mizore’s shoulder, trying to calm her down.

-Maya Jensen-
"Baby, please don’t get mad at Annabelle…she wasn’t calling me a handicap… she was saying that’s what Trinity and the Eternals think.”

Mizore calmed down a bit as both Maya’s touch and her words as she turned around to Maya.

-Mizore Payne-
"But I should be the one in your corner.. Not Ataxia.”

Maya nodded to Mizore knowing her feelings.

-Maya Jensen-
"And I want you there in my corner too.  But you know that they won’t change the match.  If anything you can come down with me to the ring with me. Cheer me on from there, and if the eternals try anything, then you’ll be right there.”

Mizore just looked at Maya for a moment, wanting to meet her in the eyes but the dark sunglasses she currently had on made that impossible.  But she finally managed to calm down enough as she nodded.

-Mizore Payne-
"I’ll be there.  I promise.”

Maya nods as she pulls Mizore into a hug. The two embrace for a moment before finally parting.

-Maya Jensen-
"Good, now let’s get the hotel.  I’m beat.”

Mizore smiles as she nods to her love and they got into the back seat of the car and snuggled up.  Annabelle took a moment, glad that Mizore was no longer mad before she got into the driver’s side before they took off down the road.

We open up to a black screen.  Before the clinking sound of a pull cord is heard as a small amber glow lights up a small area.  Under this light bulb was Maya Jensen.  She was dressed in her black #GreenNoMore T-shirt with a white jacket over that.  She wore black pants as her hair was tied back in a ponytail and her green blind fold draped over her eyes.

-Maya Jensen-
"It’s funny… I’ve been wanting to get my shot at these Eternals and Trinity ever since I found out how they run the place.  I could of thought of a million ways that could of gone down finally, A singles match against one of their members, or a tag match with my love Mizore by my side.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d be teaming up with Ataxia.”

Maya walks over to what could of been a white wall, it was hard to tell with the glow of the light above.  But she leaned on it as she crossed her arms.

-Maya Jensen-
"Now don’t get me wrong.  From what I’ve seen, and heard, Ataxia is quiet the competitor in that ring. He’s fearless and pretty unpredictable.  And he’s got a hatred for Trinity and the Eternals.   I couldn’t tell you why that is, or even how far back it goes.  I do know that he believes that their little group will cause the thing he loves to be taken away from him… and I know the feeling.”

Maya nods slightly as her mind immediately goes to what they robbed her of.  But her tone stayed stern, not giving into anger.

-Maya Jensen-
"The question is, how well can we get along in that ring?  Don’t get me wrong, for me, this team-up is two people out for the same goal.  We both want to win and send a message to Trinity and the other Eternals that this is NOT their company to come in and do as they please.  Sure, Jaiden is the owner… Well, Co-Owner, which is all the more reason why he and his group need to be put in check.  The world of Wrestling doesn’t need people like them.  Using their power and influence to attack who they want, and promote cruelty.  And I won’t let that happen.”

Maya nods as she stays leaned up against that wall. She pauses for a moment as she thinks.

-Maya Jensen-
"Honestly, I thought that the Eternals were on their last legs, before last Evolution.  They lost a good chunk of their forces leaving only Trinity and Elisha.  But then, the new bred of the Eternals have reared themselves last Evolution as they went on to attack my partner for our match later tonight.  I have to wonder just why they want to join a group like that.  Aligning themselves with a monster like Elisha… and a manipulator like Chaolin Shaun.  Well, I don’t have to wonder as my old opponent Freddie made that pretty clear.”

Maya gives a slight sigh as she thinks on what he had said. It disappointed her more than anything.

-Maya Jensen-
"So, Freddie has joined the Eternals for the promise of that power and glory?  But how can you not feel that shame when with men like that?  I mean, I thought you were better than that Freddie.  When we fought in my second official match in CWF, I thought you had some honor with you.  I mean weren’t you the one with that luchadore heritage?  So instead you just throw it all away to align yourself with men like the Eternals?  Why is that Freddie?  Was it the losses?”

Maya was generally curious as she gelt a bit sympathetic towards Styles.

-Maya Jensen-
"Freddie, sinking down to the level that is the Eternals is no way to make up for the pain you feel after losing so much.  Believe me, I know that pain.. I nearly gave up because of that pain.  But I kept on fighting and I will keep on fighting, and you should too.  Don’t give up Freddie.  Live up to that heritage and don’t conform… because if you do, then I will have to show you exactly what it’s like to go up against a TRUE competitor.”

Maya’s passion was starting to drive her as her mind went to another piece of information he said.

-Maya Jensen-
"This new outlook may have you seeing me as being weak Freddie, But remember who is was you beat you last time we went head to head. Sure you could see my blindness that will cause my downfall, and after what happened last week, I couldn’t blame you.  But know that inside here…”

Maya places her hand over her heart.

-Maya Jensen-
"Beats the heart of a warrior.  A TRUE champion of this sport.  I will get back up, no matter how far down I get.  Or what problems I have to over come.  I will never stop trying and you will soon see that for yourself.”

Maya nods her head as she recrosses her arms.

-Maya Jensen-
"And that goes for you two Strong.  If you think that my ‘handicap’ will be my down fall, then think again.  We may not have been in the ring together and as much as I hate to admit it, the most I know about you is your match with Danny Gordy in that Evening Gown Match… sadly, I never got a chance to see it for myself… But I’m not going into this match completely blind.”

Maya stopped realizing the pun she just made on herself but she shook her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’ve been studying up on your style Strong.  I’ve been working not just to be able to ‘see’ around that ring but also to continue to improve my own abilities.  So yeah you out power me, yes you could out muscle me.  But you will NOT beat me.”

Maya smiles, her determination quiet clear as she stands up and takes a few steps so she’s under the light bulb yet again.

-Maya Jensen-
"Come Evolution 6, Trinity MAY have thought this was going to be a glorified handicap match. Perhaps they were right.  But this handicap will be more than you think.  As me and Ataxia WILL beat you.  So Don’t Blink…”

Maya reaches up and takes ahold of metal pull cord and gives it a yank, bathing the room in darkness.

-Maya Jensen-
"Or You’ll Miss It.”

Maya & Ataxia Vs The Eternals (Styles & Strong) LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya & Ataxia Vs The Eternals (Styles & Strong) Empty Re: Maya & Ataxia Vs The Eternals (Styles & Strong)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:03 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum