JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

CTN TwitterView [11/16/2017] Empty CTN TwitterView [11/16/2017]

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:27 am

CTN: CTN TwitterView
Today we interview @lawefed, @HSWFed, @JaidenRishelCWF star Maya Jensen!

Good evening Maya, thank you for taking the time to speak with us today.

Maya: It's no problem. Just was a little surprised you wanted an interview with me.

CTN: We understand that you sustained an injury in your last CWF match. We'd like to know more about how you were injured and if you think there will be any lasting affects?

Maya: Well, i was injured during a match against a man named Elisha.  He jabbed me in the eyes to escape the submission hold I had on him but he had something on his fingers that he transferred into my eyes causing them to burn like crazy... I was rushed to the hospital and they did what they could to remove the stuff, but it was too late as I lost my sight. Sad

Still pains me but they said there's hope. Over time my eyes may heal but the doctors have no idea when or if it will happen.

CTN: If I may ask, how bad is your vision now? Obviously too bad to compete in a match, or are you still cleared to wrestle?

Maya: It's fine, as long as you're not insulting with it like some people.

But the truth is, I can't see anything.  The doctors have made it up-to-me rather I continue or not. So I have elected to not give up the sport I love.

In fact, I've already had a match since the incident.

CTN: How did you do, with your limited vision?

Maya: It was a tag team match.  Me and my partner @eWesMizore were facing the CWF Impact Champion and a temporary team up with Lance LaRusso.
I did pretty well at the start but, I lost track of the Impact Champion at the worse moment, missed my Green No More wildly and lost because of it.

CTN: That's a tough break. How do you plan to adjust your style in light of your handicap? As you well know, against the wrong opponent, you could risk serious injury.

Maya: I know.  But I'm working on my concentration and using my senses to be able to tell where my opponents are.

The problem with my last match was I got a little overwhelmed by the noise of the crowds.

CTN: In your next match, you are teaming up with Ataxia as you take on two members of the Eternals. Are you concerned that they will take advantage of your injury?

Maya: I wouldn't put it past them.  Elisha, the one who caused the injury, is apart of their group.

They also had had an issue with Ataxia for some time and it wouldn't surprise me if they try to incapacitate me as soon as possible in order to do a 2 on 1 assault to Ataxia.

CTN: Do you think that it's fair to Ataxia that you compete like that? It's one thing to take that risk on yourself, but like you said, there is a pretty good chance that you could put them in a handicap match.

Maya: You make a good point and I wouldn't want to put Ataxia or anyone in that type of situation unless they sign up for it.

However, I didn't book the match. I'm sure this was booked by Trinity, the leaders of the Eternals, because of that very point. They wanted Ataxia in a type of handicap match so they put me in it.  But, I've seen Ataxia and he's not afraid to get into these kinds of situations.

And I will do my best to not only prevent this from being a glorified handicap match, but help get us the win.

CTN: Let's talk about @HSWFed and your tag team match against the Tag Team Champions.  Can you tell us what to expect in this match?

Maya: You can expect to see @DistortedAmber and @LeonCashmere leaving Slam 10 without those belts.

CTN: You are pretty confident, but I have to ask; how did you fair against them in individual competition?

Maya: I fought both of them individually yes.  And I lost to both of them.  In fact, of the full group Paragon, @1wrestlingicon , @CharismaticStar , @FirestormCeno , and those two, I have only defeated James Ceno.  Granted I've never fought Jack or Christy.

CTN: How about your partner? How has your partner faired against them? Maybe that is the edge that you are counting on?

Maya: Mizore's only faced Amber and Leon one time, and that was in the Tag Gauntlet at Summer BreakDown, where we both lost.

Since then, Mizore's faced Jack and lost thanks to Christy's interference, But has defeated Ceno and Christy.

But our edge will be in our teamwork.

CTN: Confidence might certainly carry the day!

If you don't mind, I'm sorry, but I have to ask; can you address the claims that James Ceno is your biological father? You have denied it, but now that you are training with him, is there something more to that?

Maya: *sigh* Honestly, I get a little tired of saying it.  But James Ceno is NOT my biological father.

The only reason why he's helping me train is because I need his help. Nothing more.

CTN: It seems like both of you are pretty sure of your positions.  Do you have any evidence to back up your claim?

Maya: He made it pretty clear he thought I was his first born.  When It would of been @RollerXOriginal.  And we aren't half-sisters.

Even if he messed that up, not that he has any proof that I am.

CTN: I'd like to go back to your working relationship with Ceno. Do you think you can trust him?  He is a member of the Paragon. Isn't it possible that all of this is just a rouse on his part to gain your trust and take advantage of you?

Maya: I have noticed a bit of a change in him, since he tried to cheer me up when I was feeling pretty down a few weeks ago.

But as for the question, it is possible but I have Mizore, @AnnabelleJPrime, and Even my mom, @EWEKristyJensen (to some extent) there to make sure he doesn't.

CTN: Let's move on to @lawefed. They are heading into their biggest PPV of the year.  What can we expect from you there?

Maya: While this would be the Second @lawefed PPV I've been apart of, the first one being my debut, I'm pretty excited about it.

What you can expect is me not just putting on a good match but coming out the winner of the Triple Threat I'm apart of.

CTN: Your match opens the show, so you are going to set the tone. We understand that you had a training session with @FerociousFarrah and @MagicalMadigan, the LAW Tag Team Champions. Did they impart anything to you that you think you help you in LAW?

Maya: Sadly, that training session took place during the week I was feeling pretty down.  They did tell me all kinds of things to help boost my confidence.

I also did my best in the training session and look forward to training with them again some time.

CTN: Would you like to go into the reason for your depression?

Maya: I guess I could.  Which really, I slipped into a depression because all the failures that I had been having at the time were really starting to build up.  After me and Mizore failed to get the Tag Team titles in CWF, it was my breaking point because I had been undefeated in CWF up until that point.

CTN: How as @RollerXOriginal's ribbing affected you? She really seems to ride you at times.

Maya: Well, it makes me sad truth be told. Not only do I really not like all the insults she's constantly throwing at me... But at one time we used to be pretty close.

I still don't even know what I did wrong.

CTN: Thank you very much for your time tonight. Is there anything you'd like to add before we wrap this interview?

Maya: Sure.

I'd like everyone to know that despite my injury, I will not stop fighting.  I'm full of determination and soon, I will be a champion and turn the heads of everyone.  After all if a blind girl like me can do it, so can anyone else who's has that dream of making it big in the Wrestling world.

CTN: Thank you Maya, and best of luck to you!

Maya: You're welcome and thanks for having me.
CTN TwitterView [11/16/2017] LvGXgaw

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t39-maya-vs-kaylan-lupus-rp-1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum