JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Elisha Empty Maya Vs Elisha

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:58 am
Maya Vs Elisha 7c5ae2_80fe027c91974455ad7132feed31f467~mv2

This wasn’t right.  Her mind told her as she regained consciousness.  She shouldn’t be on her back filling the softness of the mattress below her.  This wasn’t right unless… But no, it couldn’t be.  Not again. Not here!

Maya’s eyes flickered open as she stared up at the ceiling above her.  It was too close and shaped differently than then ring area.  This only confirmed her growing suspensions and dread.  But, there was still hope.  Mizore could have finished the match without her.  Maybe she’ll look over and see the CWF tag team championships resting by the bed she now lay on.  So Maya looked down, her peripheral vision catching the trainer in another part of the room looking at another wrestler.  She didn’t notice any purple hair or white attire so it wasn’t Mizore.  No, Mizore Maya seen sitting in a chair close by as she held an ice pack up to her head.  She wasn’t smiling… that could only mean one thing.

-Maya Jensen-
"… Not again!”

Maya’s eyes darted around the area next to them and sure enough the Tag team titles were no where to be found.  They had lost… and Maya’s face fell.  She was so sure of that if she could finally win a title, it would be here, in CWF.  But, she was wrong.  Maya’s mind continued to go through different things in her head.  She had to remain strong though but her facial expression was turning south all the more.  Her girlfriend and tag partner looked to her and tried to give her a comforting smile.

-Mizore Payne-
"Hey… you ok? You took a rather nasty hit out there.”

Maya’s mind was brought back to the match at a hand.  She remembered being on the ladder, trading blows with Silas.  She attempted her X-Blade Crash, but everything went black after that.  Her depression was only starting to grow as she had failed Mizore again…

-Maya Jensen-
"I… I’m sorry Maya… I didn’t mean to…”

Before Maya could even finish Mizore interrupted her trying to console her love.

-Mizore Payne-
"It’s not your fault, Maya.  I shouldn’t of been standing so close.”

-Maya Jensen-
"WHAT!?!”

Mizore statement cut Maya deeply as she realized what she was implying.  She had fallen on her after the attack?  It was her actions that caused them to lose… Hers!  Mizore held up her hand and placed it on Maya’s shoulder, leaving her other to hold her Icepack on her own head.

-Mizore Payne-
"It’s not your fault, baby.”

Maya only turned around laying on her side, her body aching from the movement.

-Maya Jensen-
"No, it was my fault.  It’s ALWAYS my fault.  I can’t win… it’s not possible.”

The words escaped from Maya’s lips but to anyone in earshot may have found that to be quiet odd.  Maya was 4 and 1 in the company.  How could she say that she couldn’t win?  Mizore knew all to well what she was talking about as she gently rubbed Maya’s shoulder trying to comfort her.

-Mizore Payne-
"It’s just a minor set back.  You’ve been doing great in CWF so far.  Don’t let one loss upset you.”

But this was not helping Maya as her face pinched in slight anger.

-Maya Jensen-
"One loss?  ONE LOSS?!”

She quickly turns over sitting up as she props her self up on her elbow, a ringing pain coursed through her body but her anger pushed it to the pain to the back.

-Maya Jensen-
"It was the FIRST time I’ve really had some kind of competition.  My first match, Kendo and Kirkson didn’t give me their all, in fact, Krikson didn’t even know I was in the match until that night.  And he decided to leave the match.  Had he not the match would of gone differently and you KNOW it.”

Mizore shakes her head but Maya wasn’t through just yet.

-Maya Jensen-
"Freddie Styles and the Slashers, they underestimated me… that’s the ONLY way I can win.  I’m trash, I’m just no good.  And it was only a matter of time before CWF caught up with HSW and LAW.  I’m just terrible at wrestling.  Sure I can beat a few guys in the lesser ranks, or even a higher ranked guy when they don’t give me their all.  But let’s face it.  I’m a failure.”

Maya’s eyes just drifted down.  All the bottled up emotions slipping from her as tears began to cry.  Of course, CWF may have seen her as strong… but that’s just because they haven’t seen her in her other companies.  She starts off strong, getting fed the lower card opponents.  But when she finally goes up against those with merit, she fails.  Time and Time again.

-Maya Jensen-
"… Rayne Kancer was right… my victories here don’t matter.  They’re not impressive and I’m only fooling myself into thinking that they do.”

Maya shifted as her body’s ache’s wouldn’t let her stay in that position for much longer.  So she laid on her back, letting some of the sore muscles have relief as she just stared up at the ceiling.  Her love looking at her, hating when she gets this down.

-Maya Jensen-
"There’s so many of the other wrestlers in this place, ones that are much stronger than I am.  I’ve only been winning because I’ve not been placed against them.”

Maya lays back contemplating on her most recent defeat.  It was only a matter of time after all.  She knew it.  She had no idea why she thought CWF would be any different.  Just another federation where she’s nothing but shown as a weak and pathetic little girl.

-Mizore Payne-
"Don’t talk like that… You are strong.  And we’ll get the Danger Boiz next time.”

Maya glanced over a moment as she heard who had won.

-Maya Jensen-
"The Danger Boiz, Won?”

Maya sighed as she looks back towards the ceiling, unable to stop her depression from worsening.

-Maya Jensen-
"That makes sense.  I mean, they’re multi-time CWF Tag champs, longest reigning, so of course, I failed.”

-Mizore Payne-
"We both failed…”

-Maya Jensen-
"No… I failed.  You’re great as usual.  But it was me who Paragon Isolated in the HSW Tag Gauntlet remember?  They beat me down like the pathetic loser that I am… I couldn’t even beat Amber Ryan one-on-one… I hit her with EVERY Finisher I have and she only needed one.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"You didn’t hit her with Green No More.”

It was at that point that Annabelle Jackson walked into the area.  She had heard that part of the conversation as she was making her way over.  But Maya shook her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"She countered it… just as bad as it not getting the job done.”

-Mizore Payne-
"You’re also forgetting that I was the one who got pinned in 4CW.”

-Maya Jensen-
"Because I couldn’t stop it.”

Mizore frowned as she could see the depression gathering up on Maya’s face.  She wish she could do something to take away the pain but it seemed the more she tried to say something, Maya’s depression always had an answer for it.  She wasn’t going to give up though but for now she looked over to Annabelle.

-Mizore Payne-
"So what’s the word?”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Well, I found out who Maya’s next opponent will be.”

Maya half hearted glanced over to Annabelle.  Who would she be losing to next?

-Mizore Payne-
"Don’t keep us in suspense.  Come on who is it?”

Annabelle smiles lightly enjoying keeping them in suspense but for Maya it wasn’t really cheering her up.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Well, Maya’s next match is against Elisha.”

Maya’s eyes went wide as she heard the name.  She couldn’t believe it and her depression only grew more from that.

-Maya Jensen-
"Elijah? They’re putting me up against the World champion?!  Now I know I’m going to lose!”

Maya’s heart just sank as she could just see it. It’d be just like every other time she went one-on-one with a champion.  Just one more loss for her.  She just couldn’t get the job done.

-Mizore Payne-
"Come on, baby, this is your chance to show the company what you’re made of.  A win against the champion is no small feet. You can do it baby.”

Mizore smiled but it wasn’t exactly helping Maya’s mood. She knew she would lose.  There wasn’t a question about that.  Annabelle however, was shaking her head.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"No no.  She’s not facing Eli-jah, she’s facing Eli-sha.”

Annabelle emphasized the last syllables to make sure they knew there was a difference.  But Maya was a bit confused. She didn’t know of any Elisha’s on the roster.

-Maya Jensen-
"Who’s Elisha?”

Annabelle gives a slight shrug of her shoulders.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Truth be told, we might need to do a bit more research.  He was revealed in the show tonight as a new hire and I know he has a connection to Elijah, but that’s about it.”

Maya gave a slight sigh.  A new hire, with connections to the champ?  That could only mean one thing.

-Maya Jensen-
"… just another loss.  I mean if he’s connected to the champ he’s got to have some skill.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Former Champ, actually.”

Again there Annabelle went and caused Maya to get confused yet again.  Not that she couldn’t believe that the belt had changed hands tonight, but that it already happened.

-Maya Jensen-
"Wait he lost? How long was I out?”

This was a bit of a concern for Maya.  The World Title match was set for the Main Event, so either something happened to change that or Maya had been unconscious for awhile.  As if to confirm it, Annabelle and Mizore exchanged worried glances before looking back to Maya.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"You were out the rest of the show.  The trainer was contemplating sending you to the hospital before I went to go check on your next match.”

-Mizore Payne-
"I’m just glad you’re ok, baby.  You really did take a nasty fall.”

Maya could see the worry and relief in Mizore’s eyes but it only caused Maya to feel even less about herself.  She not only messed up… but messed up that badly.

-Maya Jensen-
"… That’s just more proof of how much of a failure I am… getting knocked out for so long…I just… how can I show that a I’m strong when these things happen…”

Because you’re not, the voice inside Maya’s head replied.  And Maya listened.  Of course, she wasn’t strong.  That’s just how it was.   The other two looked at her wondering what they should say before Annabelle snapped her fingers, as something came to her recollection.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Moonchild!”

This got both Frost Elite member’s attention as they both looked at her confused.

-Maya Jensen-
"Moonchild?”

Annabelle nods as she lowers her hand a bit embarrassed for bringing this up like this.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Sorry… just that’s what they had been calling Elisha.  I’m not sure what it means but…”

-Maya Jensen-
"… It just means he’s another one who likes the dark… And we all know how I fare up against people like that.”

Maya’s mind shifted to her other fed, one where she had been in what felt like a constant battle against one Annie “Midnight” Fugate.  Annie knew how to belittle her and insult her.  It was even her that Maya lost to for the Women’s Championship at the HSW Summer BreakDown event.  And all to recently it was that same woman who costed Maya the #1 contendership for that very title, only the day before this one.

-Mizore Payne-
"Don’t be like that.  Annie’s just jealous of your skills.  She didn’t want to fight you so she costed you the match last night.”

Maya shook her head.  How could Mizore not see it.

-Maya Jensen-
"Then why did she ask Christy Chaos for me specifically?  She knew I wouldn’t be a challenge and decided it’d be more fun to play mind games than give me a shot at the title… not that it would matter anyways… I’d of still lost.  Just like I’ll lose to this MoonChild.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"You can’t be like that.  If you already see yourself as defeated, then you will lose.”

Maya only shakes her head as her body encourages her to slow down by sending a course of pain running through her body.

-Maya Jensen-
"… It doesn’t matter.  I can’t beat people with actual skill.  Couldn’t beat them when I thought I could win, and I can’t beat them now… so what’s the point of allowing myself false hope?  Only to be crushed yet again.”

Annabelle and Mizore frown as Maya’s deepening depression.  Mizore held out her free hand as she took Maya’s hand in hers as she gently rubs it.  Annabelle however just shakes her head slightly.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Elisha’s new to CWF, you can’t say he’s got skill in the ring just because he’s got a connection to the former Champion.”

-Maya Jensen-
"Of course, I can.  I have to expect all of my opponents to have some kind of skill.  They all do really.  Just when I win it’s because they’re not measuring up to their full potential or they underestimate me.  Which in hindsight they were right to do so.  I AM a failure.  So why should I bother putting doubts in their heads by losing to me when I should just get it over with and let them beat me?  That’s all I am, a punching bag for the skilled.  I mean shouldn’t I just let them have a chance at that warm up too?  Give them aa taste of victory?  Which it’d just go to help boost their confidence or arrogance, which ever one helps them be better.  Me, I’m not arrogant as I know I can lose and always do… and Confidence has only helped me get my hopes up, telling me that I can be champion.  I CAN be strong… when it’s all a lie.”

-Mizore Payne-
"It’s not a lie, baby.  You are strong…”

But Maya doesn’t even listen to Mizore as she had draped her arm over her eyes, trying to control the tears welling up.

-Maya Jensen-
"A little white lie that we all tell everyone that’s it’s ok. But in the end it just snowballs until it’s become a huge lie… and you’re smacked right in the face with the cold truth of reality. And the reality is… I’m a failure.  CWF may not have noticed… they only caught a glimpse of that mask I tried to hide behind.  But soon they’ll all see me for the loser that I am.  Elisha will beat me… there’s no question in that.  He’s got his whole game plan figured out.  Me?  I only know 3 things about him.  His name, his nickname, and he’s got some kind of connection to Elijah.  That’s not much to go on.”

-Mizore Payne-
"You’ve had less to work with before.  Remember Freddie?”

-Maya Jensen-
"That was a fluke and he didn’t give me his best.  That’s the only way I can win… it’s the only way Moonchild will lose.  But this is his debut, he’s not about to give less than his best.  He’ll find a way to win.  I can research him all I want but truth is, it won’t matter.  I’ve researched those in the tag match…  But I was wrong.  Silas knocked me out, at least I assume, because I don’t remember anything after I stupidly went for my X-Blade Crash. So Silas must have done something…”

Neither Annabelle or Mizore replied to her. They both knew what happened but they didn’t want to enable her any further.

-Maya Jensen-
"So, Elisha and anyone else can go ahead and blink… because they won’t miss a thing...”

Maya wasn’t sure why she bothered saying that.  But she didn’t really care at the moment.  Instead she stayed silent for a moment before slowly sitting up, despite her body’s protests.  

-Maya Jensen-
"… Let’s go… I just want to go home.”

Both girls looked at Maya before Mizore helped her to her feet.  When Maya managed to get her balance, as she almost fell back down she leaned into Mizore as they all headed out of the room.  With one question remaining, could Maya shake herself of this depression and defeat Elisha? or would the Moonchild send her further into her dark despair.  Only time would tell.

Maya Vs Elisha LvGXgaw

OOC: To find out what happens next… (Well happens on November 3rd, IC wise) click {Here}.
Note... that link was to a thread on my old forums.  So I'll need to figure out what it's towards.

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Elisha Empty Re: Maya Vs Elisha

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:59 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum