JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya in 9-Way Elimination Match Empty Maya in 9-Way Elimination Match

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 am
Maya in 9-Way Elimination Match 9Way

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=159

A man walked through the halls of the Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada.  This man wasn’t employed by the hospital but he was a doctor of sorts as he wore a more casual looking attire.  Eventually, the man arrived at a room where a single individual was standing in front.  He was stationed there by the hospital until the room’s patient had woken up and they could further assess her condition.  He was also there to make sure no unauthorized visitors were able to get into the room.  The doctor, however, showed him his ID card strung around his neck and was allowed entrance.

The inside of the room was pretty standard stuff but there were a few things missing, mostly things that could be considered sharp.  The doctor went over to the single chair facing the patient’s bed as he sat down getting comfortable as he began to go over the notes in the clipboard he had been carrying.  He didn’t know when the patient would wake, but based on the what the nurse said, she’d might be up within the next hour.  So the man sat, waiting for the patient to arise from her sleep.

Maya’s mind slowly returned to consciousness and she automatically realized something was wrong.  She wasn’t supposed to wake up.  But she knew, based on the sores she was experiencing that she was indeed awake, and alive.  That wasn’t what was supposed to happen.  Slowly Maya opened her eyes as she saw the hospital room she was in.  She was in a white hospital gown.  Her eyes slowly shifted down to her hands as she saw both of them were heavily tapped with some kind of black tape yet she could feel the bandages underneath on her left wrist.  Maya was taking this all in when suddenly a voice spoke up, causing Maya to turn her attention to a man sitting in a chair across from her bed.

-???-
"Good Morning.”

The man seemed awfully cheerful yet it was the kind of cheerfulness that could rub off on someone and brighten up their day.  But in Maya’s mind she could tell who this was.  Not that she had ever met him before but the casual clothes and the tag around his neck proved that this must be some kind of doctor to try and fix her… but she didn’t need fixed… she needed not to exist.

-???-
"My Name is Dr. Frank Turner.  But if you like, you can just call me Frank.”

Maya’s eyes drifted from Dr. Turner as her mind began to wander.  After all this wasn’t supposed to happen.  She would be in for more ridicule, more heartache… Why did they save her?  All of this seemed to be written on Maya’s face as Dr. Turner seemed to lean forward in his chair slightly.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" Want to tell me about it?  I’m hear to listen, that’s all.”

Maya didn’t even look the man in the eyes.  Her mind sending all sorts of thoughts.  

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" But if you’d like to talk to someone else, say your loved ones.  They’re out in the waiting room as we speak.”

-Maya Jensen-
"I… don’t want to see any of them…”

Maya remained silent as thoughts of two people drifted into her mind.  One was her older sister, the other was of her girlfriend.  Her sorrow only double as she did and Dr. Turner took note of this.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" If you don’t want to talk to them.  Then talk to me.  Come on, tell me what’s on your mind.”

Again Maya didn’t even bother to look at the doctor.  She didn’t want to talk, she wanted not to exist as the pain was only building up even more.  Dr. Turner seemed to realize this as he decided to take a swing at what was bothering her.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" Is this about your match against James Ceno?  I saw it was a pretty deviating loss, considering it also ended your undefeated record in High Stakes Wrestling.  But it was only one loss, Maya.  There’s no need to feel bad about that.”

Maya actually looked over towards the doctor this time, her face reading that she couldn’t believe he thought that was the primary cause of all of this.

-Maya Jensen-
"You think.. that is why I…”

Maya had to admit that it played a factor but it wasn’t the entire truth.  The doctor only seems to keep his soft tones as he speaks.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" Then tell me.  What is it?”

There were so many conflicting emotions in Maya right now and so many different factors that played in to it.  But should she even say them?  It wasn’t like it’d change anything.  She still wished that she hadn’t woken up.  She wasn’t supposed too.  She remained silent for awhile as Dr. Turner just waited patiently.  He wasn’t rushing her and that was almost comforting.  Then again why wasn’t he rushing her?  Why wasn’t he drilling her for the information?  Isn’t that what they were supposed to do?  Finally, Maya just shakes her head as she finally decided to say something.  It wasn’t like it would do any good, and besides, if she was going to be ridiculed, she might as well let them ridicule her properly.

-Maya Jensen-
"….I remember it all now.”

Maya tensed up slightly as she recalled this.  The Doctor listening being very attentive.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" The incident?”

Maya nods her head as flashes of her time chained up as she was tortured and rapped for multiple days.  Her legs began to shake as the ghost of the memory invaded them.

-Maya Jensen-
"I… don’t know how it happened.  But I woke up, after that match and it all came back… I… I don’t want to remember… It was… it was…”

Maya began to tear up as the memory was almost fresh in her mind.  The Doctor was watching with sympathy in his eyes.  Suddenly, her voice grew more intense as a fear and anger enveloped her.

-Maya Jensen-
"… He didn’t just RAPE me.. He told me things.. Said I was weak.. a failure.  And he was right… all that pain all that misery and he was RIGHT!!  I couldn’t even take out James Ceno… I was supposed to WIN that match!  I had to Win!  But all it just showed was how much of a failure I am…”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" It was just the one match…”

-Maya Jensen-
"IT was NOT just ONE MATCH!!  I failed to beat a guy!  An actual male athlete who was stronger!  But he wasn’t the ONLY one I lost too since I got back…. I Lost in the 4CW tag tournament… It was my fault… I was the one knocked out of the ring.. I was the one who should of been able to get past that guy but I let Mizore Down!!”

The sorrow and anguish continued in Maya’s emotions as she mentioned Mizore’s name but she didn’t want to talk about her… she couldn’t… not yet.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" You can’t blame yourself for that.”

Maya again shook her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"Then there was LAW.  I never wanted to leave LAW.  I thought it was going to be my home.  My place to shine and make a difference.  To actually make friends and enjoy competing in a place where NO ONE knew who I was… to finally have a fresh start… But I couldn’t keep going!  The Night Terror were getting worse and I couldn’t survive without her with me… and she wasn’t going to keep going to the LAW events… All I could do was leave and… They all Moved on WITHOUT me!!  So much for making an impact!  I see their twitter feeds all the time.. and none of them say hi or see how I’m doing.  NONE of them!  All they saw was someone who had two matches, and after my FIRST loss I left.  I don’t CARE how tired I was, I LOST… And that’s how they’ll remember me by.  That’s all that matters in the end…”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" What about Kenzi Grey and Sarah Lacklan?  I was told those two have taken a shine to you.”

Maya only looks away at the names.  More negative emotions rising up inside of her.

-Maya Jensen-
"They only say anything to me unless I say something first… Besides, it was Sarah I lost too.  I asked for a rematch, one where I wouldn’t be so sleep deprived and going from one tough match to another and she just ignores it.  I haven’t said anything since that tweet, but who am I kidding.  They both do just fine without me.  They don’t need my problems messing up their lives… I already ruin enough lives as it is.”

Maya trailed off conflicted by her emotions again.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" You don’t ruin any ones lives Maya.  You’re family loves you, you’re friends love you.”

-Maya Jensen-
"I have no friends…”

That made the doctor a little curious.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" No friends?  What about that purple hair’d girl in the waiting room?  I was also told that you have some other friends as well, one of which will be getting married this February.”

Maya shakes her head as the thought about Hollie’s wedding entered her mind, only making her feel even worse.  But Maya couldn’t bring herself to say Mizore’s name again.

-Maya Jensen-
"Mi… the purple hair’d one isn’t my friend… she’s my girlfriend.  And Hollie… Kelsi… all of the others.. they’re her friends… they only talk to me because of her.”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" I’m sure that’s not true.  Besides, how can you say you’re ruining your girlfriends life?  I’m sure she cares for you very much.”

Again Maya’s quiet as she just looks away.  Thoughts of Mizore filled her head but they weren’t happy thoughts as even the most joyous occasion seemed to bring sorrow to her mind.

-Maya Jensen-
"I.. I know she loves me… I don’t doubt that.  But I know that I’ve done something… I’m too dependent on her… I couldn’t sleep without her there, I can’t travel without her close… I want her to be with me so much because of all the terrible things that run through my head when I’m alone… But I know she’s reaching a breaking point…. I could see it in her eyes…. And I know that she’s tired of seeing me hurting… So it was best if I never existed… to just get out of her life so she can love the good memories of me… instead of the weak pathetic girl that I am…”

Tears continue down Maya’s face as again she just wanted to end it all.  She couldn’t face Mizore now, not after all of this.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" What about your family?”

Maya’s tears only increased further as she responded to his question.

-Maya Jensen-
"My mother HATES me.  I never could live up to what she saw.  And Britney… I caused her so much pain… first I vanished from her life and now she’s been mad at me for something… I think it had something to do with her match with Mizore… but the two were just going at it so much… I thought it was going to be just a friendly match… sure I was mixed on who I would wanted to win… but they took it so personal… at least Britney did… But if I wasn’t in her life… if I had just stayed missing…”

Maya’s emotions just overcame her as she just cried.  Of Course she was referring to her first kidnapping, the one that lead her to her amnesia.  

-Maya Jensen-
"I… I just ruin everyone’s lives.  I should’ve been killed during one of those times I was taken… Then they could just be sorry for me for a bit then move on… Just like LAW has… just like everyone else… instead I’m just around bringing them so much misery and pain… they don’t deserve that…”

The urge returned to Maya as her eyes just flowed with tears but she didn’t act on it.  She wanted to just end her life but she wouldn’t be able to do it.  Instead she just cried.  Her emotions overwhelming her.  The doctor of course sat there quietly, a look of sympathy written on his features but he didn’t say a word.   Finally, after what felt like forever to Maya, she stopped as she just leaned back on her bed and just stared up at the ceiling.  Again she stayed like that for what felt like hours before finally the doctor began to speak again.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" So the question is, what will you do now, Maya?”

Maya doesn’t even say anything as she just continued to look up at the ceiling.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" From what I’ve read about you Maya, you are a fighter and you are stronger than you think.  I can’t tell you how many people have gone through something you have gone through and just given up.  But you didn’t Maya.”

Maya couldn’t believe what the doctor was saying.

-Maya Jensen-
"What are you talking about… I.. I did give up...”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" We all have moments of weakness, but it’s what we do after those moments that truly define us.”

Maya just went back to staring at the ceiling.  How could he say that, she still wanted to just end it.  But the doctor didn’t seem to be done yet as he asked her a question, a single question that Maya would not see coming.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" Why did you return to wrestling?”

-Maya Jensen-
"Huh?”

The question surprised Maya as she sat up again and looks over to the doctor.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" Why did you return to wrestling?  I mean, after what happened to you, there wouldn’t be a single person who would of blamed you if you had just hung up your boots and retired.  Can’t say you had much else to prove either.  You held every title your division had to offer in EWE.  Yet, you returned to wrestling.  But not just returned to wrestling, you signed an inter-gender contract with HSW allowing you to face both women and men.”

Maya wasn’t sure how to reply to that as a small spark seemed to resonate deep inside of her.  But that darkness of despair and sorrow wouldn’t release their hold just yet.

-Maya Jensen-
"I… signed up the inter-gender contract for tag…. HSW doesn’t have a women’s Tag division.”

he doctor only shook his head as a small smile increases on his face.  He knew he was getting to Maya.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" That’s just an excuse you’re giving yourself.  Besides, that doesn’t explain why you returned to wrestling in the first place.  You can’t say it was because of the tag team division or even Mizore… as according to my notes, you returned before she even had any plans on doing so.”

Maya was slightly confused, wondering how he got that information but it didn’t stop it from starting to sink in.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" I’ll tell you why Maya. It’s because you are a fighter, just as I said.  You were fighting back all the problems in your life the only way you knew how and that, was fighting in that ring.  I even seen the tapes Maya.  You went out there to face James Ceno with a fire in your eyes.  You were facing your fears and Ceno and everyone knew it.”

-Maya Jensen-
"I… wasn’t scared of Ceno…”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" No, but he represented something you had been scared of for so long.  You feared the man that did you wrong but more than that, Ceno represented a task in front of you that you didn’t know if you could overcome.  After all it takes great strength to become a champion.  Not necessarily physical strength but inner strength.  And to you, beating Ceno was just the next step into showing that you had that strength and you could use that strength to help you overcome all the problems you have gone through.   Champions are those who overcome any obstacle that comes their way after all, it’s what makes them a champion.”

Maya’s depression actually began to increase again as he mentioned that.

-Maya Jensen-
"But… I lost!”

The doctor only shakes his head.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" And?  James Ceno lost to Eli Goode, did that stop his drive to win?”

-Maya Jensen-
"He… didn’t lose in the tournament.”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" Again, I say so what.  Your sister and even Annie Fugate lost, but they’re still fighting.  Besides, true champions don’t always win, it’s what they do after the fact that truly makes them Champions.”

Maya listened as again it seemed the doctor made the same point as earlier.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" You still have a chance, Maya.  Sure you are in the dreaded Round 3.  But you are strong Maya.”

Suddenly, Maya seemed to realize something thatt he was saying.  She again she couldn’t believe it.

-Maya Jensen-
"I… I’m still in it?  After what I did….”

Dr. Turner actually smiles a little.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" You see?  Even Christy Clark-Chaos and Jack Michaels still believes in you.  They don’t just want to see you recover, they are both confident you can recover.”

Maya just sits there, that small spark of hope starting to eat away at her.  But still the darkness continued to prey on her, not letting go as a new thought arose.

-Maya Jensen-
"But… what about Britney? What about Mizore?  It’s.. their dream to become champion… I don’t want to ruin that for them.”

Truth be told, Maya had no idea who else was in Round 3 and who had made it to Summer Breakdown, since she missed all of the show due to being unconscious after her match.  She woke up about when Mizore and Roller X had their match but she missed that too due to the incident.  The only exception was Ceno, since she did lose to him.  The doctor only kept his pleasant smile on his face as he glanced at his notes a moment before returning his attention to Maya.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" Tell me something.  Did Mizore still care about you even after you became the EWE Diva’s Champion before she did?”

Maya actually froze yet again.  As there was only one reply she could give him.

-Maya Jensen-
"… yes.”

Maya looked away from him but then looked back up.

-Maya Jensen-
"But what about Britney?  She’s never won a title…”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" And I can assure you that if it’s not her that exists Summer Break Down with the championship she will be happy that it is you.”

Again Maya looks away not really sure how to say.  The doctor just looks at her, giving her a moment.  Finally, Maya speaks again her fears overcoming her again.

-Maya Jensen-
"What… What if I’m just not good enough?  There will be 7 other people in that match…”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"8 actually. I was told one of them tied.”

That didn’t help Maya’s mood.

-Maya Jensen-
"See… so what if I can’t get it done?  All of the people in there are going to be craving the title… how am I supposed to compete with that?”

The doctor actually shrugged which may not have been the right thing but he then responded.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" It doesn’t matter, Maya.  The point is not to let your fears get the better of you.  That is what this is all about.  You are letting the fear and misery of all your problems overwhelm you.  Rather it’s what the man did to you, rather it’s letting your girlfriend or family down, Even letting all the negative comments towards you have ahold of you.   But I’ve seen your record.  I’ve seen the results of how you pushed on, no matter how you were feeling.  You grabbed ahold of that small spark inside of you and you came back from what many people would have given up.”

-Maya Jensen-
"But I…”

Maya started to say yet again but the doctor actually smiled as he shook his head.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" You and I both know that spark is there.  As I’ve said it once already but I want you to realize that sure you’ve fallen off the horse and I don’t need to tell you to get back up and try again.  You already see it.”

Maya just sat there, taking it all in.  How could she be so stupid…. How could she of allowed this to get this far…. The doctor looked at her and could see that look in her eyes.  He smiled slightly before standing up.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" Well, shall I let your loved ones in to see you?”

That’s when it all came crashing back down.  She had been stupid, so how could she face them. How could she even go and look them in the eye knowing what she did.  Slowly she shook her head as she laid back down before shifting to her side.

-Maya Jensen-
"… I… don’t want to see them.  Any of them…”

The doctor seemed to understand as he gave a nod.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" Very well.  We’ll take one thing at a time.  I’ll come talk to you again a little later.”

Maya doesn’t say a word but just nods her head.  The doctor then walked out of the room before turning to the man stationed outside of her room.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
" She should be fine.  I’d still keep an occasional eye on her, but other than that, she shouldn’t need a constant look out.”

The man nodded as the doctor headed off.

Maya in 9-Way Elimination Match LvGXgaw

Next RP in Full Timeline: Link: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t64-roller-x-in-9-way-elimination-match

Last edited by JCKane on Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Maya in 9-Way Elimination Match Empty Re: Maya in 9-Way Elimination Match

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=174

For those who were looking for Maya, they wouldn’t find her in Las Vegas any more.  For she had been transferred to a private facility owned by her step-father.   This facility housed a secure room in which Maya was now staying.  The room had white padded walls and light grey carpet on the floor.  There was a single bed in the spot but if you looked to the ceiling you’d find a projector imbedded into the ceiling.  This projector was hooked to a computer which allowed it’s occupants to access a few programs, including the web, a text editor, a recording software and a form of Skype so that they can communicate with those out of the room without having to leave.  To access this, Maya was given a wireless keyboard but made out of a similar substance as the Windows notebooks had.  Currently, Maya was laying against the wall as she was currently had some music playing, curtesy of Youtube. She was a little more at ease at the moment as over the past week she had been a roller coaster of different emotions.  She hadn’t really talked to anyone since the incident, except for Dr. Turner.    As Maya continued to just lay there, suddenly, the projected screen on the wall informed her that she had an incoming video call.  So Maya paused the song she was listening too as she answered it.  It was Dr. Turner, but it was really the only one who actually called.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Good afternoon, Maya.  How are you feeling today?”

Maya gave a slight shrug of her shoulders, she knew there were a few camera’s embedded into the ceiling of her room not only that but there was also one in the wall where the projection hit, so whoever she was talking too could see her from the front.  

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"One of them days huh?  Well, I’m just checking up.  How is your blog coming along?”

A few days ago, Maya had been asked to go ahead and work on her next installment of Prime Data as a part of her therapy.

-Maya Jensen-
"… I’ve been working on it.”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Having any troubles?”

Of course, Dr. Turner knew that she may have trouble starting it, since the first match was her own.  But Maya didn’t really reply as she shrugged her shoulders.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Right.  Well, we’re getting closer to Slam 5 and I figured you might want to prepare for your match some.”

Maya titled her head some wondering what he had in mind.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Being prepared mentally is the first step to victory.  I know you haven’t been keeping track of your opponents, but perhaps you could record a little something?  We don’t have to air it if you don’t want too.”

Maya turned around from the screen and crossed her arms. Her depressed thoughts slowly creeping back up on her.

-Maya Jensen-
"… Why am I even in that match?  I thought after what I did…”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"We went over this already.”

-Maya Jensen-
"What if I’m not ready?”

She asked not even turning towards the screen.  But Dr. Turner’s comforting voice came all the same.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"You will be ready, Maya.  Everyone believes in you.  Even most of your opponents.”

This caused Maya to look towards the screen as her mind caught on part of what he said.

-Maya Jensen-
"Most of them?”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Of course.”

Dr. Turner smiled but that wasn’t good enough for Maya.

-Maya Jensen-
"…Who doesn’t?”

There was a slight fade in Dr. Turner’s smile but he believed that she would need to know eventually.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Mandie Wheeler for one.”

Maya slightly shook her head.  She didn’t really know much about Mandie yet Maya believed she knew who the other one was.

-Maya Jensen-
"…The other is Annie, Right?”

The doctor nodded his head.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"That is correct.”

Maya wasn’t sure what to think about that. Not that she didn’t expect Annie to have anything nice to say.

-Maya Jensen-
"… what’d she say?”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"It doesn’t really matter what Annie had to say about you.”

But Maya wasn’t having it as she shakes her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"…no, what did she say?  Show me.”

The doctor however, shook his own head.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"I’m sorry Maya, but with your best interest at heart, I can not.  What Annie said you don’t need to hear.”

Maya actually frowned as her mind went back to it’s dark state.  Her mind feeding her all kinds of possibilities of just what Annie could have said.  The doctor watched her not saying anything.  Finally, Maya spoke up, her sorrow tones in her voice.

-Maya Jensen-
"Then… why bother with the match anyways?  I know how Annie is, she’ll just say it to my face when the time comes… And if you don’t think I can handle knowing it… why even bother?”

Maya shrank to the floor as her depression kicked back in.  She stared at the floor, on the verge of crying.

-Maya Jensen-
"Just… take me out of the match.  They don’t need someone like me in there anyways.”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Maya, don’t think like that.  This match is exactly what you need.”

-Maya Jensen-
"And what if I fail?!  Huh? You ever think of that?!”

Maya’s outburst cut off the doctor as it seemed her had more to say.  

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"You can’t think like that.”

-Maya Jensen-
"Why not?  I’ve been in the hospital and then here since Slam 4.  My mind’s not even in the right place for this and you have 8 others who are craving to go to Summer BreakDown and win the HSW Championship!"

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Do you not also want to win that title?”

-Maya Jensen-
"Yes but…”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"But nothing.  You want to win that title just as much as any one else in that match.  More so if you ask me.”

Maya just looked at him.  A mixed emotion rising up in her, yet she couldn’t shake the counter-argument.

-Maya Jensen-
"How can you say that?  They’re reasoning’s for wanting to become champ is much stronger than mine.”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Oh really?  Name one?”

-Maya Jensen-
"My sister.  She… she wants this way more than I do.  She’s never held a title and I could see it in her eyes before she set off to face Mi… her opponent in Round 2.”

Maya still could’t bring herself to say Mizore’s name.  Her mind began to conflict with so many emotions as she missed Mizore so much, but she still couldn’t bare the thought of facing her, not after what she did.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Yes that can be a strong motivation, but as I have already told you she would be just as happy if it were you who moved on to Summer Breakdown and you have a lot more riding on this match than she does.”

This only causes Maya to frown even more on the verge of tears.

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah because everyone thinks I’ll try to kill myself again if I lose.”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Now I didn’t say that.”

-Maya Jensen-
"But you were thinking it.”

Again Dr. Turner kept his cool as he lightly shook his head.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"No Maya, this match represents your will to fight.  Sure I know that losing it a possible outcome but you’re strong Maya.”

-Maya Jensen-
"… and you keep telling me that.”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"I’ll tell you as many times as I need to in order for you to realize it.”

Maya almost smiled, Almost.  But her state of mind instead jumped back to his earlier question of who could want this more than her.

-Maya Jensen-
"What about Auburn?  She’s sacrificed so much coming here to make it big.  She left her family back in England to pursue a career here in the states.  She was even living in the streets, which I hope someone was able to help her, but again, she’s shown her fire and her passion and she gave up so much just for this shot.”

The doctor was listening as he knew Maya’s mind was trying to come up with more excuses. But that was fine, he would counter each one if need be.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Tell me, when you first started wrestling, didn’t you have to sacrifice something?”

Maya started to reply as her mind went back all those years ago.  She remember how she had lost her memories and had no idea who she was as she was taken in by a martial art’s teacher.  Her sensei as it was, taught her privately yet when she told her of her interest in wrestling, he forbid her from joining or he would kick her out.

-Maya Jensen-
"This… isn’t like that.”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"No?  Did you not choose to pursue your dreams of being a wrestler even though at the time it would cost you everything you knew?”

Maya wasn’t even sure how to reply to that as the fact was, it was true.

-Maya Jensen-
"What.. what about Annie then?  She wants that title.”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Annie didn’t even originally care for the HSW title if you recall.”

Maya frowned she did recall.

-Maya Jensen-
"But she wants to win this match, I’m sure she’s still sore because of her loss to me on Slam 1.”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Revenge can be a good motivator Maya, but you’re fighting for something much more than that.”

Again Maya went quiet.  She knew he was right, but that little voice in her would not let go.

-Maya Jensen-
"Rocco Abrams!  He wants this more than me.  He was treated as a joke and was insulted by my father.  I’m sure he’d want to not just win that title to prove he’s not a joke, but also to get revenge on my dad by taking out me and Britney.”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Rocco Abrams made it big in Japan, that’s not to say anything against his resolve to win gold in the states or to reconcile his image, from what I’ve seen of the him, they seem to be striving off their, momentum, in Japan than anything.”

A thought of went through Maya’s mind as she thought perhaps the doctor was trying to say they had big ego’s since returning from Japan but Maya shook her head clearing the image.  This was not helping her point yet was that even a bad thing?

-Maya Jensen-
"What about the Jobber Brothers and Little Yokai! They…”

Maya just trailed off as she realized she was just reaching now.  She was out of excuses and she had to admit she was feeling a bit more confident in this.  For the doctor was right, she did have a great resolve for why she wanted to win that title even if she had to fight her own mind to get it to resurface.  The doctor seemed to realize this as he actually smirks slightly.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"They what?”

He smiles as Maya Just looks away shaking her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"… Never mind.”

Again Dr. Turner smiled.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"You see Maya?  You can allow yourself to come up with any excuse you want but the truth is…”

-Maya Jensen-
"… I’m strong.”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"More than you know.”

Maya actually smiled she knew the doctor was right.  This match meant something to her as did winning the HSW Championship.  It would be a tough obstacle for her, not just getting the job done itself, but the constant fight with her mind until it was done.  But she was going to fight.  That was just who she was.

-Maya Jensen-
"… Thanks Dr. Turner.”

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"You are very welcome Maya.”

Dr. Turner Smiled warmly at her as they both stayed like that for a moment.   Finally the doctor spoke.

-Dr. Frank Turner-
"Well, I say this was a good session.  I will see you another time, Maya.  But remember I’m always available to talk.”

Maya nodded as Dr. Turner ended the connection and the projected screen returned to the desktop.  Maya looked at this a moment as her eyes drifted to the recorder icon on the screen.  Maybe it was time for her to break her silence to the outside world.  It wasn’t that she had to say much.  Just talk about the match.  But there was that thing eating at her, she couldn’t just do that and not talk to her… to tell her what was going on.  The woes of it going back and forth in her head for a moment before finally she clicked on it.  She had something to say and perhaps… talking to Mizore will happen then, but there was something she had to let everyone know, without a shadow of a doubt.  When the recorder was ready Maya stood straight and looked where she knew the camera was.  She steeled her nerves and hit the record button.

-Maya Jensen-
"It’s been some time… since I’ve said anything to everyone.  I don’t even know what to say….”

Maya trailed off almost giving up on it but she had to at least say this one thing.  They should know.

-Maya Jensen-
"So I want you all to know that come August, 19th, 2017 on Slam 5… I will be there.  I promise.”

Maya nodded to herself before finally hitting that stops button.  She looks at that knowing that she was committed to this now.  So Maya switched back to the youtube to continue listening to music.  The current song ended as the next song automatically shifted to the next thanks to autoplay.  Maya actually smiled slightly to herself as she heard the opening to “We are the Champions”.

-Maya Jensen-
"… I’ll do my best.”

Maya in 9-Way Elimination Match LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Sponsored content