JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Mike Jobber Empty Maya Vs Mike Jobber

Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:56 am
Maya Vs Mike Jobber MayaMike

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=62

Note: Ok, I may need to change how I label these, but for now let me clarify there is no HSW Maya Match 2.  The 'match 1/2/3/etc' is based on weeks I have a match, regardless of who it is.  So since Maya wasn't booked Slam 2 and RX was, thus there is no Match 2 for Maya.  Again I may need to adjust this and when we get to the weekly shows/bi-weekly DL where Maya and RX will be on opposite days of the week, I may adjust it yet again.  But We'll see.
(this is an old note... I've adjusted it since then.)

The year was 2016 as a Synergy Green 2010 Camera pulls up in front of a high school in Albany, New York.  There were a few students still making their way into the school building or just stopping to chat with some friends, all of which wore the school uniform of a blazer on top a white top with a black tie.  While the boys had matching blue slacks, the girls wore plaid skirts.   There were a few students who looked over towards the car but tried not to stare, they all knew who the owner of that car was, though they hadn’t seen her for a few weeks.  Out of the car however, came someone they weren’t expecting as this girl had purple hair, a white jacket with black sleeves with a plaid skirt.  She even wore stopped knee high socks.  A few partially recognized this girl but not many seemed to care.  Those who remembered her name, remembered it to being Mizore.

Mizore crossed to the trunk of the car as she popped it and pulled out a metal contraption.  But after a bit of adjusting it was clear this was a wheel chair.  Mizore placed the wheel chair on the ground as she rolled over to the other side of the car.  The students who still cared to watch were even more curious.   Who was about to come out of that car?  It wasn’t long until they saw someone coming out, yet as they saw the white skinned black haired teen get into the wheel chair they seemed to stop in almost shock.  A few even glanced at the car’s license plate, just to clarify that it was the right car.  Sure enough, the custom License plates rang true but even then they still couldn’t believe their eyes.  Perhaps it was someone else though?  After all, most of the ones who recognized Mizore knew she hung out with their fellow student, perhaps she was giving a ride to a new student?  Someone related to the freak?  But then they saw all they needed as they saw Mizore share a brief kiss to this new girl before she hopped back into the car and drove off.  This girl in the wheel chair, was Maya.

Maya sat in her wheel chair as she watched Mizore drive off.  She frowned slightly as she wished she didn’t have to leave.  But it was what it was.  So Maya made sure her bag was good on her lap, before moving her hands down to the bar’s around the wheel chair’s wheels and began to spin them as she turned around.  When she did, she was met with quiet a few stares, even more so whispers as she slowly began to head towards the door to the school.  She knew that this would happen, people would be shocked at her new look and she hoped that it would be for the better.  After all she never really socialized with any of her classmates as she tended to stick to herself.  Before, though, she was allowed to wear a hoodie over her uniform to hide her appearance, but It didn’t fully keep her from sticking out.

-Brit-
"Well, well, well, just what do we have here?”

Maya looked up to see two girls walking up towards her.  Both blondes and clearly beautiful and arrogant to match.  They went by Brit and Tiff.

-Tiff-
"Seems the little woodland creature’s gone and change her looks.”

Tiff seems to get a small laugh at this, and by this time some of the teens from earlier are beginning to crowd around.  Maya sees this and only looks away slightly trying to shift her chair’s course so she’ll go past them.

-Brit-
"Now Now, don’t run away, Maya.  We only want to be friends.”

her voice clearly showed that she was not being serious as they two walked over and into Maya’s path again.

-Tiff-
"Yeah, girl, you’re gorgeous now.  And you’re one of them, what was it?  Boxer?  Cage Fighter?”

-Brit-
"That’d be wrestler my dear Tiff.”

-Tiff-
"Ah, yeah that’s right.  You be one of them wrestlers.  Going across the country, beating up other girls, winning them shiny belts.”

It was all to clear to Maya and the gathering crowd that the two were just making fun of her.  Maya didn’t seem to see a way out now.  But then Brit got that smirk on her face as she glanced down to the wheel chair Maya was sitting in.

-Brit-
"At least you were.  Can’t see you having many matches in that thing.”

Maya frowned as she watched the two of them walk even closer.  Now circling her each gazing at her wheel chair.

-Tiff-
"Yeah, I hear you.  But you never know.  They could have a handicap division.  Both link arms and see who can knock them out of the chair first.”

Brit and Tiff laughed as did a few of the students around them.  Maya however didn’t find that amusing at all as she continued to frown.

-Maya Jensen-
"… Just, leave me alone.”

-Brit-
"Leave you alone?  Darling, why would we ever do something like that?”

The two of them stepped in-front of Maya yet again, both smiling sinisterly.

-Tiff-
"Yeah, you a freak is what you are.  All the world should know that.”

Maya frowned even more almost tearing up a bit.

-Maya Jensen-
"I… I’m not a freak…. Not any more… see?”

She held up her arms and wiped at them to show her skin was now normal.  The two girls looked at it but then shook their heads.

-Brit-
"You may have hidden you’re outsides behind that new face, but you are still a freak.”

-Tiff-
"Yeah girl.  Don’t think we didn’t see you just now, kissing that purple haired Wierd-o.  Girl, that’s just nasty.”

Tiff made a gag motion with her hand as even Britt seemed to wince her face in disgust.

-Maya Jensen-
"That’s not… I’m not…”

Maya said trying to reason with them but all she did was sat there.  Now her eyes were tearing up.

-Tiff-
"Whoa, here comes the water-works Brit.  Grab you’re umbrellas.”

Tiff laughed while Brit only chuckled slightly before getting up closer to Maya’s face.  She smirked a bit as she did.

-Brit-
"Oh, what’s the matter, carpet muncher?  You just going to sit there and cry?  Aren’t you supposed to be a big BAD wrestler?  Aren’t you going to do something about it?  Huh?  Wrestler?”

Maya didn’t do anything as she continued to just sit there and look downwards.  Her tears still building in her eyes.  Brit only smirks before suddenly giving Maya a shove. It wasn’t to hard but it was enough to cause the wheel chair to move back about a foot causing Maya to jolt slightly as she quickly put her hands to the wheel rims to keep it from happening again. Brit only looked at her and smiles.

-Brit-
"What you gonna do about that huh?  You gonna attack me?  Come on, get out of that chair and hit me.  I dare you.”

-Tiff-
"Come on girl, you know she’s to chicken to do that.”

Tiff laughed as Brit only looked at Maya.  Maya was looking at her with a stunned look, not sure what she was going to do.  Slowly her eyes just drifted off again not meeting her in the eye.  Brit only laughed as she did.

-Brit-
"That’s what I thought.  You may look different, but you’ve not changed a bit.  You’re still a cowardly freak.”

Brit laughed as did those others there.  It was at that time the school bell rang causing the group to look up.

-Brit-
"Well, time for school.  But let me give you some free piece of advice, freak.  Go home.  You don’t belong here.”

With that, Brit headed towards the school entrance as the other students slowly did the same.  Tiff gave Maya one final mocking gesture before she two headed off.  Maya only sat there as a tear began to go down her cheek.  She had thought she was finally going to make friends… but she was wrong.

The scene opens to a high view of the city of Las Vegas, Nevada.  The lights and noise fill the camera’s views for a while before slowly panning around to see Maya Jensen, leaning on the guard rail of the building she stood on.  Her hands were clasps as she just looked out over in her wrestling attire which consisted of a black sports bra, dark pants, and a pair of black fingerless gloves.   Just then, she began to speak, but continued to look out over the city.

-Maya Jensen-
"Here I am, merely a week from taking on one of the biggest challenges of my life… and I’m standing here wondering just why I am here.”

Maya slowly shrugs as she looks over towards the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
"When I decided to return to wrestling after my year off, High Stakes Wrestling was not my first choice.  In fact, I even signed up to another company, one you may know as, Ladies All-Star Wrestling.  It was my goal to stick with that company to win my way up through the ranks until I had done there exactly what I had in my division in Extreme Wrestling Entertainment.  And that was to collect every single title and be named a Grand Slammer, assuming they used that title there.”

Maya again slowly shrugs her shoulders.  It was a more popular term when it came to Wrestling federations, but like Diva or knockouts it wouldn’t be the first time someone named a term something else.

-Maya Jensen-
"But what happened?  Well, after two matches in the company, I was getting tired of waiting.  You have to understand, EWE was a weekly show, not counting when it had delays. So I’m used to getting into that squared circle every week, not every other week, even though it still felt longer than that for me.  So what did I do?  I signed to High Stakes Wrestling to fill that gap.  After all, I knew Mizore had signed up and I knew we’d be seeing some other possible talent from the old EWE as well and I liked the idea of returning to a place with some familiar faces.”

Maya gives a nod to the camera before raising up her hand.

-Maya Jensen-
"But there was the thing.  I had no ambition for this federation.  My focus was on the other fed and aside for tagging with Mizore to finally win Tag gold after so long, I had no other drive.  Sure the championships were enticing enough, but I had the gold that I had my sites on which aside for tag, it wasn’t in HSW.”

Maya turned around as she again leaned against the guard rail as she again looked out over the city.

-Maya Jensen-
"But then everything changed.   One decision, one problem, one issue, changed everything and when the bell ended my LAW match for the 3rd time, it was the last I would have in the company.   I was given the week off from HSW.  I couldn’t tell you why.  Perhaps, Christy Chaos saw my LAW match and how much I was fighting off sleep, she thought I needed the next night off.  Perhaps, after making the card there just wasn’t anyone else for me to face, except for Mizore but she’s my tag partner so I don’t see why she’d do that.  But the fact of the matter is that I was off, and there’s already been talk about it.  Annie thinks I’m nursing my wounds from my match with her.”

Maya sighed slightly but still keeps her gaze out at the city.

-Maya Jensen-
"Sorry, Miss Midnight but your match was tough, I’ll give you that.  But if anything it was because of the LAW match I had the very next night.  But she’ll just take that as an excuse… All I have to say is if she wants to go again, I’ll be waiting… Which beings me back to my question.”

Maya glances back towards the camera but stayed leaning over.

-Maya Jensen-
"In a week, I’m set to continue my career here in High Stakes Wrestling… But I’ve been placed in a tournament for the HSW World Championship.   Don’t get me wrong, it’s a high honor to be crowned the first HSW World Champion.  It’s also anyone’s dream to eventually make it to the top of any fed, including one Mizore.”

Again Maya sighed.

-Maya Jensen-
"I came here to compete, nothing more, nothing less.  But to Mizore, she’s here to make a legacy of her own.  To achieve the highest honor in a company that her parents never did.  And I don’t like the idea that I am in her way for that dream.  Sure, my match on Slam 3 is not against her but I am confident that we will meet in this tournament rather sooner or later.  And again my question pops up.  Why am I here?  Do I want to stand in the way of Mizore achieving her goal?”

Maya shakes her head a moment.

-Maya Jensen-
"But there’s time to think about that.  That is not me saying that I will throw the match if we ever face.  If we face, I will be coming in, giving her everything I got.  I love her to much to do anything less.  But no, this Slam is about a different opponent.  And I have to also wonder, am I ready?”

Maya gets up from her position and begins to pace along the roof top.  She’s silent for the time before she stops and looks back over.

-Maya Jensen-
"Slam 3 is where I will do something I’ve never done before.  Slam 3 is will be the first time I ever step into that squared circle with a member of the opposite Sex… Unless you count Jaylina…”

Maya smiles slightly at the old EWE mystery of rather Jaylina was who she said, or Jay Jobber dressed as a girl.  But Maya shakes her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"Jaylina has a bit more to do with this match up, as it’s her cousin who will be my first male opponent… Mike Jobber.”

Maya didn’t return her smile to her face speaking the name of what would be considered a clown of a wrestler.  Instead an intensity begins to grow.

-Maya Jensen-
"I know all to well Mike’s antics.  He and his siblings are known to be funny silly competitors, but if you’re not careful, they will catch you off guard.  Just ask Dustin Jobber when he defeated Thunder Dragon for the Mid-Eastern Championship.  Or Jay and Mike as they’ve both upset Dutch Clark and his tag partner to be Crowned the EWE Tag Team champions!  Oh and if you don’t know who Dutch is, well, let’s just say you know how good Christy Chaos is… well, he’s her husband.”

Maya let that sick in a moment before she went on.

-Maya Jensen-
"But there’s another reason why I won’t just take this match as a more warm up.  After all, a certain Phoenix has made a comment that she doesn’t see that fire in the wrestlers of HSW.  But I don’t need the approval of someone else to know that I am good… that would be the old me talking.  No, I know I’m good, I have the record to prove it.   But no, after I saw that message, and the responses of so many others, I knew that it would fire them all up, even more so than before.  And I refuse to take another night off because I may have an easy opponent.  I’ll so them all just what I’m made of.”

Maya nods her passion building up as she continues to speak.

-Maya Jensen-
"So I will see Mike Jobber, not as the clown he’s known for… but my first male opponent.  I will see an opponent who’s going to be stronger than I am.  But I will show him and any other guy on that roster that strength isn’t everything.   Precision, speed, endurance.  That is what you’ll be getting from me.   And I’m going to send a message, just like I sent a message to Annie when she failed to get the job done at the very first slam.  That I am Maya Jensen, and I am here, to stay.  So, what am I doing here?”

Again Maya asks the question she had been asking herself all this time.  She smirks slightly before giving her reply.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’m here to for the challenge to be crowned the High Stakes Wrestling Champion.  So Don’t Blink… Or you’ll miss it.”

Maya then walked past the camera as it in turn just panned over to look at the lights and sounds that was Las Vegas.

Maya Vs Mike Jobber LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Maya Vs Mike Jobber Empty Re: Maya Vs Mike Jobber

Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:58 am
RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=78

A hand shoots up into the air of the high school classroom.  This hand belonged to one Maya Jensen as she seemed pretty eager to get the teachers attention.  Maya’s legs would be pressing more together right about now had it not been for the fact she had lost all feeling in them.  But the teacher didn’t seem to notice her hand raised as Maya was in the back of the class, having her wheelchair pushed up against a table since she couldn’t sit in the regular standard high school desks the other teens were in.  Finally, Maya spoke up making sure to get the teacher’s attention.

-Maya Jensen-
"Mrs. Applegate?!"

Her voice was still polite despite the urgency still sprinkled into her words.  The Teacher, finally looked over towards her having finally caught her plea for attention.

-Mrs. Applegate-
"Yes Maya? What is it?"

-Maya Jensen-
"May, I go use the bathroom?"

The teacher gave her a nod as she walked over to her desk.

-Mrs. Applegate-
"Yes you may."

As the Teacher opened a drawer in her desk to pull out a hall pass.  Maya was already moving her hands to the rims of her wheelchair as she began to head up to the front of the class.  She got more than a few stares from this, but being in a wheelchair and what she used to look like, did that a lot.  Even more so after the incident just before the opening bell.

-Maya Jensen-
"Thank you…"

Maya managed out as she accepted the hall pass from Mrs. Applegate and made her way out of the classroom.  Outside, she began to wheel herself at a bit more of a hurried pace, heading towards the bathroom.  She silently got angry at her self for waiting so long before asking but it didn’t matter now anyways.  However, with how urgent she was, she knew she wouldn’t make it to the single stall bathroom that she always used.  She just wasn’t to keen on having people stare at her in the restroom as well.  Plus the single stall was a little easier to use now with her wheelchair.  But this time she wouldn’t be able too as she made her way to the closest bathroom she found.  And sure enough, she found it, the ladies’ restroom in the hall.  Maya only hesitated a moment as she adjusted herself to push open the door with the front of her wheelchair.  It took a bit of effort but soon she found herself inside, but she was not alone as there were three other girls standing by the mirror gossiping about who really knew what.

-Maya Jensen-
"Uh, excuse me…"

Maya would have just went on by them, but the layout of the bathroom and its size, made it hard to just slip on by in her wheelchair.  The three girls stopped as they looked over.  As they saw them two of them walked over and stood right in Maya’s way.  The third still looked in the mirror but she was also in the way thanks to the layout of the bathroom.

-Felicia-
"This bathroom is for girls only.  Not for pervs like you."

Maya wasn’t sure what she was talking about.  But she just wanted through.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’m, not a perv.  Just let me through, I gotta go."

Felicia, as the name of the girl who was still looking at the mirror was named, finally turned around as she looked at Maya a slight disgusted look on her face.

-Felicia-
"Oh you’re a perv all right.  Coming in here, probably so you could sneak a peak at the other girls in this bathroom."

-Maya Jensen-
"I.. I wouldn’t do that!"

Maya said with slight urgency.  She was already beginning to understand what was going on here.  She tried to say more to defend herself but Felicia began talking yet again.

-Felicia-
"Oh shut you mouth, lesbo. You go around the school, acting all shy and keeping to yourself.  Now all the sudden you get a new look and you think you can just get on the good side of everyone so you can see us naked.  That’s just disgusting."

-Other Two Girls-
" Yeah!"

Maya looked between all three of them and shook her head.  Her brain a mixed of emotions right now as her bladder was sending her the urgency message while the insults were getting to her.

-Maya Jensen-
"I.. I would never do that… I just like the one girl.  I don’t care about looking at…"

Suddenly, one of the other two girls slapped Maya hard across the face causing a red mark to appear there.  That caused Maya to tear up slightly as she barely managed to keep herself from letting lose in her underwear.

-Felicia-
"Don’t play dumb you sickening freak.  Now get out of here, as I said this place is for actual girls.  Now freaks of nature like yourself."

Maya was already tearing up as she didn’t move to leave at all.

-Maya Jensen-
"I… I can’t hold it that long…"

But Felicia didn’t seem to care as she began to turn back to the mirror.

-Felicia-
"Then you should have thought of that before hand.  Girls… get her out of here."

Felicia turned fully back to the mirror as she continued to apply her make-up Maya was about to protest when the other two girls grabbed the wheelchair by the armrest and began to push her back towards the door.

-Maya Jensen-
"Hey! Quit it!  I have every right to use this bathroom!"

-Felicia-
"No, you don’t."

Maya struggled as she tried to get the girls to let go of her chair but it was to no use.  After opening the door and getting her mostly clear of it, they gave her one final shove causing the wheel chair to slide backwards across the hall.

-Girl 2-
"And don’t come back."

The wheel chair never made it all the way across the hall before hitting a slight whole in the floor below, this as well with the momentum of the chair caused it to flip over backwards, toppling Maya out of it and onto the cold hard floor below.  The impact causing to much for Maya’s bladder to hold and as she laid there, crying, she slowly found herself in a puddle of her own bodily waist.  

-Maya Jensen-
"Why are you taking this match so seriously?"

The words echo’d around the nearly empty room.  The camera panned around before catching sight of a steel folding chair. Sitting on this chair was Maya Jensen as she wore her white jacket over a black #GreenNoMore T-shirt complete with long dark pants.  Her hair was tied back in a pony tail as It slung across her shoulders as she was leaning forward in the chair with her elbows resting on her knees in a thinking posture.

-Maya Jensen-
"This is Mike Jobber we’re talking about here, right?  One of the infamous Jobber Brothers, a family known for being a clown out in the ring and parading to the fans trying to make them laugh, rather they’re trying to or not.  These boys love to have fun and when you have a match against them, most of the time you can expect an easy victory.  That’s not to say you can fully let down your guard, as they have upset some of the greats.  But that’s not why I’m taking this match so seriously."

Maya pauses as she rests her head on her hands momentarily.  Closing her eyes before she lifts up her head and continues to speak.

-Maya Jensen-
"It’s not for fear of an upset that I am taking this match up so seriously.  I am more than confident that I can get the job done.  No, the real reason is that I can’t be slacking off now.  Sure I could save myself for whomever management has me against.  Not to mention four days after I tango with Mike Jobber on Slam, I’m heading over to 4CW with Mizore for our first match in the Bad Company Tag team tournament.  And You’d best believe I’ll need to be at my best with that match due to being up against two former champions."

Maya shakes her head slightly on that.

-Maya Jensen-
"But I know what you’re thinking.  This is Mike, why are you trying to say this match will be more than a couple quick kicks to his chest and watch as he fails to catch his breath from all the years of smoking he’s done.  And you could be right.  But I need to show a message here.  I need to show that I am more than one win in this federations only to take a week off.  Which again it was not of my own doing."

Maya nods a few times before sitting up in the chair as she crosses her legs and lays her hands gently on her lap.

-Maya Jensen-
"I have to show everyone that I am a true contender.  Rather I’m facing an easy opponent or someone as tough as Annie Fugate.  I will show everyone that I am not the same girl they used to know in EWE.  I am Green No More."

Maya nods her head before finally standing up, the camera following the vertical movement to keep her in frame.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’m no longer the shy little girl who as some would say doesn’t deserve the recognition she achieved in EWE.  I will no longer shy away from a fight that is coming my way.  Sure if there’s a peaceful solution I’m all for it.  But sometimes what's really needed is a good butt kicking.  I’m tired of sitting on the sidelines, feeling helpless as I watch my world crumble around me.  I’m tired of blaming myself for everything and feeling like I am not good enough.  That all changes.  It started at Slam and it will continue on through Mike Jobber and through any person who is standing in my way from becoming the first High Stakes Wrestling Champion!"

Maya gives a nod as she then slowly begins to pace a bit.  It was like she was trying to contain that flame that was building up inside of her finally she had to stop as she just stared straight into the camera, the fire matching in her eyes.

-Maya Jensen-
"See, I know people don’t really see me as a threat in this tournament.  Annie sure doesn’t.  She still believes that kick after our match at the first Slam somehow means that she is the better fighter, and if we meet in this tournament she’ll be the victor.  No, Annie, all that kick shows is that you’re a sore loser."

Maya nods her head as she then begins to walk to the left slightly again.

-Maya Jensen-
"Eli doesn’t see anyone as a threat.  He’s so high on his ego that he thinks that what matters is being someone’s marketing ploy.  Yes, he’s had 2 wins but guess what, he’s had two wins because he's had two matches.  But has me and Mizore had 2 matches?  No.  Does it matter rather we are the ones who cause the seats of the building to be filled?  It’s a nice perk but if that's all you care about you’re missing the reason why we are here.  What matters is wrestling, the fight.  So remember that Eli."

Maya again nodes her head as she continues her slow walk to the left.

-Maya Jensen-
"Not many others have even really mentioned me directly.  Except my opponent who’s fighting for love as he says.  I'm sorry to disappoint you Mike but I am also fighting for love in this match.  Love of the sport that is.  Wrestling is really all I know, having jumped into it after losing my memories.  It’s been a big part of my life and it’s something that I just can’t let go.  Even though I could have.  I could have just stayed away, didn’t have to join L.A.W. some months ago while Mizore hadn’t decided to rejoin the wrestling world.  I could have even not signed up to HSW when I found out she had too.  Let her accomplish her dream."

Maya stops as she nearly reached the other side of the room.  Nothing was on the wall or floor as she just stood there for a moment. Finally she spoke again as the fire burned even hotter in her eyes.

-Maya Jensen-
"But I couldn’t stay away.  The ring was calling me back and I was ready.  So everyone had better watch out.  For I’m coming to fight, so Don't Blink…"

Suddenly the lights went out and when the returned, Maya was gone.  Slowly the camera looked downward to see words drawn on the floor below.

Or You’ll miss it.

Below the words was a drawing of a girl holding up what looked to be a championship belt.  HSW proudly represented on its front plate.  The camera continues to look at this before slowly fading to black.

Maya Vs Mike Jobber LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:59 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum