JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Jay Jobber Empty Thunder Vs Jay Jobber

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:52 am
Thunder Vs Jay Jobber ThunderJay

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/5-2-16-212-thunder-dragon-vs-jay-jobber-t2161.html#p22154050

Show: Chaos [5/2/2016]

Monday Night Chaos #211 had been over for a few minutes now. The Crew workers were already working on tearing apart the arena and packing it all away as the Fans, SuperStars, and Diva's all began to slowly vacate the building. As for Justin Kane, he was currently in his locker room, packed up and just about ready to go as he sat on the couch looking at a sheet of paper with a printed picture on it. He was wearing just jeans, his wrestling boots and his black hoodie. He didn't really bring much as he was planning on staying at the hotel room set up for him by Extreme Wrestling Entertainment for the show and he'd take a shower then. Right now, he wasn't really feeling like moving, not just from the sores and pain from his epic match against Dean Ambrose that night. So for now, he continued to sit there looking at the picture. On it, showed the three peaked mountain from the promo he did last week. He continued to stare at this before finally he reached up and tore a third of the paper away, which happened to be the first peak of the mountain. He didn't stop there as he then tore another third of the paper away, this time the last peak of the mountain, so now the middle peak with the X-Core championship image was at. He then let go of the other two pieces of the picture as they slowly drifted to the locker room floor as Thunder now looked at the picture again. As he did, there was a knock on the door before it opened up and Cyclone, wearing her mask and other attire from the night, came into the room.

-Cyclone-
"Knock Knock... I was told I'd find you in here."

Justin looked up from the picture as he looks over at Cyclone who crossed the room to where he sat.

-Cyclone-
"You ok?"

-Justin Kane-
"Physically? I'm fine."

Cyclone noticed that tone in Justin's voice. It's the one he got when he was down. But she only smiled trying to be a bit more comforting.

-Cyclone-
"Hey, you can't win them all... And it was a fantastic match."

-Justin Kane-
"Sure..."

Justin's eyes left from Cyclone causing Cyclone to let out a sigh. She wasn't sure what would help as she caught a glimpse at the torn pieces of paper on the floor.

-Cyclone-
"You're not sad about those are you?"

Justin didn't say anything but simply gazed back at the part of the picture he still had ahold of. Cyclone then slightly smiled as she decided that now would be a good time to tell him why she was looking for him in the first place.

-Cyclone-
"Hey, don't be down. I came in here with great news after all. HHH thought you did so well tonight that he's set you up for another Money-in-the-Bank Qualifier match for next week."

That seemed to perk Justin up a little as he looked back to Cyclone. After all, the big three matches, one Event may be over.. but he may still have a chance to get two of those matches.

-Justin Kane-
"Really? Who's my opponent?"

His voice was already sounding better as his smile was returning. Cyclone beamed back as she replied.

-Cyclone-
"That's the best part. You're opponent is Jay Jobber, there's no way you're not getting into Money..."

Cyclone trailed off as she noticed Justin's facial expression change when he heard the name of his opponent. He started off excited but it dropped fast.

-Justin Kane-
"Jay Jobber? Oh that's just my luck."

-Cyclone-
"What's wrong with Jay Jobber? He'll be an easy opponent."

Justin actually sighed his mood depressing.

-Justin Kane-
"That's the thing though, I know I can beat him... Everyone can beat him... as long as they don't slack off and get caught off guard."

-Cyclone-
"I don't follow... Shouldn't that be a good thing?"

Justin actually shakes his head.

-Justin Kane-
"It's WrestleMania ten all over again. I got into Money-in-the-bank because I lost... I lost the WrestleMania Destiney Series and because of that I was entered into Money-in-the-Bank... and you know what happened? I was the first one eliminated!"

Justin shouts a little as Cyclone only frowns.

-Cyclone-
"Come on, we both know you only lost Money-in-the-Bank because you were injured."

Justin sighs yet again. Cyclone was right he was letting the situation get the better of him.

-Justin Kane-
"I know, I know... But you know how I hate getting achievements this way... I want to earn them... And yeah technically speaking beating Jay would count, but it feels hollow since I failed my first time."

Cyclone noded as she understood. She did remember all of those things, just hadn't thought about them when she heard about the match up and thought Thunder would just be happy to get into Money-in-the-Bank.

-Cyclone-
"I get you... but hey, you can always spice things up. Like I dunno, make it an Extreme Rules match."

-Justin Kane-
"It's still against Jay Jobber... regardless of Extreme Rules or not."

-Cyclone-
"Right Right... well what about invite the Jobber Family like you did last time? Maybe even Abby Addiction would show up?"

Justin slightly chuckles as his mood was beginning to lift a little. But still he shook his head.

-Justin Kane-
"As you said, I already did that. It'll just feel repetitive and no one would really care. No what this needs... is something special. Something to show that I mean business, that I'm not going to fool around and..."

Justin stops in his tracks as he realized just what he was going to do. His smirk increases as he thought about it. Cyclone was however, left in the dark. Justin gets up though as he left the piece of the picture he had lying on the couch as he quickly crosses to where his bag was. Cyclone following trying to figure out what he thought of, but seemed the excitement of it was causing Justin to want to get started right away. Funny, as it was as he heads to the door and this causes Cyclone to stop him.

-Cyclone-
"Hold on.. what is it you're going to do? Tell me."

Justin grins as he was just about out the door. But he turns to Cyclone and tells her.

-Justin Kane-
"I'm going to pin him in 10 seconds."

Justin turns and heads out the door, knowing what it was doing to Cyclone as it took a moment for it to sink in.

-Cyclone-
"10 seconds... Wait, hold on.. are you sure you can... Hey WAIT UP!"

Cyclone shouted as she quickly headed out the door to go after Justin. When she shut the door, the air current caused by the action drifted over and hit the piece of paper causing it to gently fall to the floor. The paper landed right besides the last third of the paper as one looking at it would see both of the last two peaks aligned in the picture.

The camera opens up to show the night sky. All of the stars shining brightly as they twinkled on the black canvas. The camera looks at this before slowly lowering as we see Thunder Dragon wearing his trademark attire, but this time his hood's down, unlike how he usually starts off. As the camera watched, Thunder was looking up at the sky you could see the reflection of the starry sky in his eyes. After looking at this for a moment, Thunder lowers his head as he looks directly at the camera.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Beautiful night isn't it?"

Thunder grins as he glances upwards again at the sky.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Most people fail to recognize the beauty that the night sky has to offer. They're either busy sleeping to really give it much notice, or for some, they see nothing but the darkness that sweeps across the land and get scared. They get lost in all the fear and misery that they forget that all they have to do is look up and are greeted with such beauty."

Thunder looks back down to the camera as the cool night air sweeps through his hair causing it to lift slightly and sway.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I'll admit that I too am one of them. I will lose sight of why I really am here in professional Wrestling and then I'll fail a match and feel that darkness around me closing in. That's what happened last Monday. I let the loss get to me and when I found out exactly who I was facing this week, I didn't take it too kindly. After all, I had a shot to enter not one, not two, but THREE matches in WrestlingMania. Yes a huge feat as I had already gone over, but I am Confident that I could win them... but that was all over in a flash... 3 seconds that is. And my shot at being a dual champion and joining Money-in-the-Bank were over. Well... Almost over."

Thunder takes his hand out of his pocket as he holds up a single finger.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I still have a chance to enter Money-in-the-Bank, but why is it that it bothers me so much? Why do I care that it's Jay Jobber who will I have to defeat to get me into that ladder match?"

Thunder thought about it as he placed his hand back into his front hoodie pocket.

-Thunder Dragon-
"After all, Jay's a hall-of-famer and former one half of the Tag team Champions... well, it's obvious isn't it? The Jobber Squad, as I should call them with the many 'Abby could of entered' comments I got when I asked all of the Jobber Family to the Ring during the X-Core Championship Tournament... But the Jobber Squad are considered jokes. They are constantly making fools of themselves by what they say and even do in these matches. I mean seriously, Jay Jobber hits on Kelly constantly and his word choices aren't exactly the greatest. Honestly, I've yet to really figure out if he really is that uh... way, or if it's just a regular group of guys who're having fun being weird, crazy, and stupid."

Thunder shrugs his shoulders before he moves something around in his pocket. It was circular shaped based on the indentations it was making but Thunder continued on.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I'll admit I shouldn't really care about who it is that I defeat to get into Money-in-the-Bank. But well, in a way, I can see that my other opponents will use it against me. But more so the fact that I don't want them thinking that I'm not as good. After all, Dean already thinks that since he beat me. And Qualifying via Jay won't help. And when people start to see that they're better than others. They can become overconfident and they hold back on me. I don't want that. I want to earn everything that I gain and give no doubts in my mind. I hate wondering just how the match would of really gone had they actually tried. Or I got their best. Which is why this match is so important to me too. Sure, I earn my spot by winning the match... Sure Jay's a former Tag Champion and Hall-of-famer. But everyone knows I'm not getting that Jay Jobber tonight. I'm getting the regular Jay Jobber who just comes out to have fun and doesn't put as much effort into the match itself. I don't want to feel out of place amongst the other competitors who've actually had hard fought battles to get into Money-in-the-Bank. I need to be challenged and overcome it... which is why I've decided to step it up a notch."

Thunder smirks as he pulls out his hand from his pocket again, this time while holding what looked to be a stop watch. The camera picked up the number on it as the glass case reflected the night sky above slightly. The number read 10 seconds.

-Thunder Dragon-
"That's right, 10 seconds. I'm challenging myself. I'm pushing the ball with this one and proving that I in fact do belong in Money-in-the-bank, by beating Jay Jobber in less than 10 seconds. It's honestly not the matches I like, but this match is to prepare myself for my challenge at WrestleMania. I want those in that match to know I mean business, and sadly having a prolonged match against Jay Jobber is nothing they'd take seriously. Maybe I'm wrong. It's possible. I could be worrying about stupid things..."

Thunder actually lowers the timer as his hand hangs down. Thunder looks away from the camera as he just sighs just standing there. Suddenly, the stop watch goes off as Thunder had accidently hit it when he lowered his hand. The beep rang again and again as Thunder just let it. Finally, he began to look up, but not at the camera, but towards the night sky as he hit the button on the stopwatch to turn off the sound. Slowly a smile itches on his face as he looks down at the stop watch.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Screw it."

With a flick of his wrist, he tosses the stopwatch away as a soft crunch is heard as it hit the grass. Thunder then looks up with a new fire in his eyes.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Forget all that stuff. The 10 seconds, the feeling sorry for myself. I can't let some little thing like this keep me from being who I am. I'm Thunder Dragon and I'm going to have a great and epic match. No matter if it's Jay Jobber, any of the other Jobbers, even Dr. Quakertown Jr. It's time to look up to see where I am now.. and forget all this other stuff. Because at the end of the night, when it's all said and done... I will still be me. So Jay, prepare for the BOOM!"

Thunder grins as he slips his hood on and turns around and begins to walk away from the camera. As he does this the camera pans back up towards the night sky, before fading on it.

Thunder Vs Jay Jobber FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Jay Jobber Empty Re: Thunder Vs Jay Jobber

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:53 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t395-thunder-vs-heath-slater
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum