JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Dustin Jobber Empty Thunder Vs Dustin Jobber

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:38 pm
Thunder Vs Dustin Jobber WarGames-ThunderDJ

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-mid-eastern-championship-t676.html#p22082385

Show: War Games 2013 [11/24/2013]

The scene opens to the inside of a very large tent. But not just any tent. This one had yellow and orange stripes on the side and was as tall as a building. On the inside there were bleachers and chairs all pointed to a spot right in the middle where a small rise was seen in the shape of a ring. Inside this ring were the support beams to the tent. But there were things attached to these beams. Like platforms and a rope going from one beam to the other that was in no shape there to give the beams or the d tent any support. Down in the center of this ring, was a person dressed in a funny attire. With crazy unnaturally colored hair. Clothes with polkadots and mess matched colors and they were all at least a size to big for the individual. The shoes, were red and abnormally long. Who was this strange person, and where exactly was the camera filming at.

It was none other than a circus.

The funky dressed individual was obviously one of the clowns of this circus, though it was strange that no one was there except for this clown. However, the clown's back was facing away from the camera. But he was humming a jingle. The well known circus jingle that's known through the world. As the camera gets closer to the clown he speaks in a low voice.

"Send in the clowns..."

The clown turns around yet there's something familiar about this clown. For some they might of pin pointed it right off the bat. For others, they're curious as to who it could be. The clown gave a smile like clowns normally do.

"Hello everyone," the clown said in what sounded to be a cheerful voice, "My name is..."

But the clown trails off as his Clown smiled drops.

"No...," the clown said though his voice became more serious, "I don't need to try and be funny in order to beat you."

His voice was recognizable and a few more people have begun to figure out who the clown is. But for those suffering from Clark-Kent-Itis, they still have no clue who the clown is. But the clown then took off his silly hat and wig.

"I don't need to try and humor the crowd with funny speeches or crazy antics in order for me to defeat you," The clown continued as he began removing his clown suit tossing it aside. He was wearing blue jeans and a black hoodie underneath. Yet there are still those who just think the clown's a fan of the individual who wears this outfit. Those are the worst case of Clark-Kent-Itits.

"Unlike you, I don't need to use gags or shenanigans to win," the clown continued as he removed the red nose from his painted face, "All I need, is the skills that's got me this far."

The clown pulled out a town from his hoodie's pocket as he wiped off the makeup on his face. As he lowered the towel it was finally revealed without a shadow of a doubt, who this guy was. It was Thunder Dragon.

"You see Dustin," Thunder said as he put his jacket hood up, "In their own domain, the Clown is king. Nothing can defeat it. After all, many have tried yet the clown always returns, always gets back up ready with a pie in hand to smash it in the face of the one trying to oppose them."

Thunder puts his hands inside his hoodie's pocket. Still looking at the camera.

"Outside their domain, it's an entirely different story," Thunder continued, "Just like with a circus, you have those who show off their abilities and talents to please the crowds. Like the trapeze artist, or the high wire act. All of which are done by talent and skill. So when the Clown crosses over, out of his domain and into theirs. Things don't happen in the clowns favor. True they will try, they will give it their best. But in the end, they're the ones falling off the rope while the other makes it to the other side."

Thunder paused as he stood there a moment. Before he continued.

"So why am I saying all this?" Thunder asked as he gave a shrug, "See, I know that every good entertainment company needs their clowns. And for EWE we got the Jobber family. And I could honestly stand here all day talking about how strange and unusual your family is. But I'm not. To me those strange antics and shenanigans are only distractions."

Thunder thought about it a moment then continued.

"Not to me that is. See I've proven that I can put aside the distractions of this company," Thunder said, "They don't bother me and your welcome to try. Bring all your family down to the ring. Jay, Jon, Mike, Scarlette, Even Jaylina for all I care. But as I've said, they won't bother me. No matter what they do. My focus will be on you and earning my first Mid Eastern Title defense."

Thunder paused. to separate the slight change of subject.

"Now you've won your last two matches right?" Thunder said though he already knew, "Both the same guy?"

Thunder smiled, "Just realized, I have two," Thunder said, "While you went on to defeat Dean Ambrose twice in a row, I defeated Alessandro twice in a row. Not only that but it was are opponents that was the ones to ask for that rematch. Both of them just couldn't stand the fact that they lost the first time. Only for them to loose again. But there is a difference between the last two matches I won, and the last two you won. Unlike you, I didn't have to pull out one of them clown tactics as you distracted the ref to throw a pie in Ambrose' face. Or in this case a rag with cloreforme. Nor did I have to have my opponents rival come in to save me and practically give you the match."

Thunder shook his head.

"So remember Dustin," Thunder continued, "You're clown tactics won't work with me, nor will there be anyone there to save you."

The lights suddenly went out in the place however, a small light right above Thunder was scene so that the camera could still see him clearly but not anything else. Thunder wasn't bothered by it as he reached behind him and undid a snap. He then brought forth a strap as he pulled the Mid Eastern Championship from behind him. He lifted it up so the camera could see it.

"You may want this championship," Thunder said, "But you have to remember one thing. Our war is not in your domain..."

Just then the light returned only to reveal that they were no longer in a circus tent but an EWE wrestling arena as Thunder was standing in the middle of the ring.

"You're in mine," Thunder said with a grin. He put the Mid Eastern Championship over his shoulder. Before saying one final thing.

"Send in the clowns."

The scene fades.

End scene 1

Thunder was walking along the streets of Washington DC. More specifically, the area close by the Lincoln Memorial. He was wearing his normal attire, not like he cared much about wearing a ton of different outfits. So there he was in his blue jeans, sneakers, And black hoodie with a dragon logo on it. His shirt was of course covered up by the hoodie so you couldn't really tell what it looked like.

Thunder's hands where in the hoodie's pocket as his hood was up as he walked up the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. When he reached the top step he had a seat as he looked out at the view from there. He could see some of the other land marks as well as The Washington Memorial, and the reflecting pool. He gaze out at the sight enjoying the view when suddenly his cell phone began to play a song. It was a ring tone he set for a certain individual so he pulled out his phone as he pressed the answer button on the touch screen. Then he put the phone up to his ear.

"Hey Jessica," Thunder said into the phone. There was a reply on the other end. And Thunder shrugged, "It's fine," Thunder said, "After all this is our Nations capital, so it's expected for airport security to be a little more strict."

Thunder listened to Jessica's reply. Then he smiled slightly.

"Wait what?" Thunder said then he laughed as Jessica replied, "Wow, I can't believe that."

Jessica replied as Thunder's smile died down.

"OK OK," Thunder said, "I still can't believe they thought that was a weapon.... so how long did they hold you?"

As Thunder listened to Jessica's reply, a shadow casted over him as someone stood near by. Thunder glanced at the person. It was Justin White. Thunder gave Justin a curious look due to Justin was looking directly at him.

"Jessica I'm gonna have to call you back," Thunder said. Thunder paused momentarily before he took the phone from his ear and hit the end call. He pocketed the phone before looking at Justin.

"Can I help you?" Thunder asked.

"Who was that on the phone?" Justin White asked ignoring Thunder's question, "You gotta girl or somethin?"

"Just a friend," Thunder replied letting Justin's ignoring his question slide for now.

"Well, I might just have to ask her to hop aboard the White Express then," Justin replied with a grin.

Thunder glared at Justin, "Keep away from her," Thunder said.

"Why?" Justin said, "After all you just said she's available. Or, are the rumors true?"

"What rumors?" Thunder asked.

"That you and the red head are, shall we say, sleeping together," Justin said with a grin.

Thunder rolled his eyes.

"You really got to work on your shall we says," Thunder said.

"Would you prefer you're giving her the boom?" Justin said then winked.

"No," Thunder said, "Because first off all, I'm not. And seconds, that's not what I mean when I say Boom."

"Oh but I think it is," Justin said with a smile.

"Since when did anyone care what you think?" Thunder asked, "I mean even your favorite girl band, the Queens of wrestling couldn't give a care about you."

Justin's mouth opened in shock.

"Of course they do," Justin said, "I'm they're biggest support here in EWE."

"I thought that was Stephanie?" Thunder said.

"No she's the leader," Justin replied getting a little worked up.

"No that's Trish and Mickie," Thunder said.

Justin shook his head, getting more worked up, "No they are members of the Queens," Justin said, "Stephanie is the true leader."

"You sure?" Thunder said, "Because I thought she was a commentator on Ladies' Night."

"She is," Justin replied.

"So how can she be the leader?" Thunder asked.

"Because she just is," Justin replied getting a little aggravated.

"Like I haven't heard that line before," Thunder said, "After all that's probably what Alessandro was thinking last Chaos. That his victory just was. But I sure proved him wrong."

"What's that got to do with anything?!" Justin said still aggravated.

Thunder shrugged, "Not sure," he replied.

Justin let out a frustrated yell as he headed off. Thunder only chuckled to himself as he pulled out his phone and called Jessica back. Jessica picked up on the second ring.

"Yeah sorry about that," Thunder said, "Justin White was here being his usual self."

Thunder paused as he listened to Jessica's reply.

"Alright," Thunder said as he stood up, "I'll meet you there then."

Jessica replied.

"Later," Thunder said as he hung up. He then gave one last look at the view from where he was before he headed off.

end scene 2

Thunder Vs Dustin Jobber FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:27 am; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Thunder Vs Dustin Jobber Empty Re: Thunder Vs Dustin Jobber

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:42 pm

A single camera was placed on a self as it was set to record. In it's view, was an EWE locker room. But standing in that locker room was Thunder Dragon as he was dressed to compete. His black hoodie was on as his hood was up as usual. In his hands though was the Mid Eastern Championship as he was looking down at the face plate. He stared at it for a moment before he began to speak. Still looking down at it.

"About two weeks ago," Thunder said, "I defeated Alessandro in a match that was originally supposed to be a simple WMD series match. But thanks to a stipulation change from the EWE Chairman, that match had far sooner rewards than a future Undisputed Championship shot at Wrestle-Mania as it had become a match for this very title."

Thunder looked up at the camera.

"Yet once again, for the 5th time in a row, my opponent fails to give me their best," Thunder said, "Leaving me with a bitter after taste in my mouth as well as this here championship belt."

Thunder paused as he looked down at the championship belt once more.

"Yet people really misunderstood me when I decided to leave the championship belt behind when I faced Alessandro again," Thunder said looking back up at the camera, "But truth be told, it was more than simply saying that that match wasn't about the Mid eastern Championship. But to be honest it was a bit more than that. I couldn't really say that I had really earned the Mid Eastern Championship. To me, it felt like I was just holding on to it and that was it."

"But you really need to understand something," Thunder said, "You see, to me. These championships mean more to me than just a fancy belt. When someone truly earns one, it shows that he has truly stood up to the test that the division had to offer and that he has come out on top. With me? It seems more like I've coasted along, less than that really. I faced Eli first, and with all due respect to him, it wasn't that hard to beat him. Even though neither of us were at the top of our game that night. Then we faced the Shield twice, and well it was tag team division, and one of those matches ended in a disqualification. Yet the next two matches I had did look promising. After all both of them were grand slammers in their own right, but not only that, but both of them have held this very championship. Orton in February 21st 2004, and Alessandro this past Dynamic Destruction on October 6th 2013. Yet despite this, neither of them had shown me that side of them when we fought in the ring for whatever the reason. I knew it, they knew it, and even the fans knew it. So really how can you say I really deserved this championship? To be called a Champion?"

Thunder let the question hang in the air for a moment.

"That was what went through my mind when the ref handed me this championship as Jennifer Sparks announced that I was the new Champion," Thunder said, "It played over and over in my head as the days went by leading up to Alessandro asking for a rematch. Yet when I heard it, I knew then that if he was serious. If he would give me a match where he'd give me all that I knew he could, then turn around and beat him. Then, I'd be taking the first step in deserving to be the Mid Eastern Champion. So what happened?"

Thunder put the Mid eastern championship over his shoulder to signify how he felt now.

"I defeated Alessandro, but not the off of his game, no showing Alessandro," Thunder said shaking his head, "No, I beat the one we all know he can be. The one that shows up at the top of his game. The Alessandro that wins championships to become a gold grandslamer. So with that, I feel more like I can properly wear this title. That I can truly be the Mid Eastern Champion."

Thunder nodded as he paused to let his words sink in. Now it was time for him to change the subject. Not completely, but slightly.

"So Later on tonight," Thunder said, "I will have my first title defense. So I need to show, that I truly am the Mid Eastern Champion. If I loose tonight everything I said about me not deserving this championship will be true. After all, if you look at who I'm facing, then it'll show I had no right to be the champ. After all, the Jobber family mostly win their matches by unorthodox means. Mostly by major slip ups in their opponents or outside help. Plus, they run around cracking jokes in some form or another, and rather they honestly are that way, or if it's all just an act. But for most part, they're clowns of wrestling. But I know that some would love to see Dustin, " he put up air quotes, " 'Slay the Dragon'. As much as you want to think I'm some kind of mythological creature that breathes lightning. I'm not. I'm a little more down to earth. But what I can say is this. I do know how to cause a loud impact like Thunder that will make you jump. And I can fly around the ring as I hit moves with power and force like a Dragon. So don't think for a second that because I'm not a mythological creature, that I can't be just as dangerous to you in that ring."

Thunder grinned as he had made his point then leaned forward and shut off the camera.

end part one.

In Washington DC, in the RFK Memorial Stadium, the crowd was packed as fans from all over the country came to witness this spectacular event. It was time, for War Games. There was a buzz from those around as they had just finished seeing the pre show matches. Things were escalating fast as most fans couldn't wait to see the main event matches this pay-per-view had to offer. But as for one die hard fan, she was actually more exited to see a match that would happen sometime before the War games elimination matches. Of course, this fan had a all access pass so that she could go back stage. So that's where she was now as she made her way through the back stage area to a particular locker room with the name "Thunder Dragon" printed on the door. The fan came up to the door and entered completely forgetting to knock before enter the locker room because of her excitement. Luckily for her though, Thunder wasn't getting changed as he had just finished up a promo. Thunder turned to the fan and gave a welcoming smile.

"Hey Jessica," Thunder said, "I see your knocking hands' still broken."

"Oh..." Jessica said a little embaresed, "Sorry... I forgot."

"It's OK this time," Thunder said, "But please try to remember next time."

Jessica nodded. She'd really try. She then smiled. "Is that the Mid Eastern Championship?" Jessica asked as she noticed it draped across Thunder's shoulder. She seemed almost in awe by it.

"It is," Thunder replied with a smile.

"Can I hold it?" Jessica asked.

"Sure," Thunder said as he removed it from his shoulder and handed it to Jessica. Jessica gazed at the championship in awe. She couldn't believe she was holding it. Then like with most people who'd been handed a special item she couldn't help but do a little role playing, "And here is your new Mid Eastern Champion," Jessica said as she raised up the belt by one strap, "Jessica Summers!" Jessica raised her hand in victory. Thunder only chuckled.

"Not while I'm still champ," Thunder said with a smile.

Jessica smile as well, "Yeah I know," she said, "I wouldn't want to take if from you anyways."

She handed it back to Thunder as he put it around his waist and buttoned it.

"So you watching the math from back here again?" Thunder asked her.

"Yeah," Jessica said, "The good seats are all taken. Besides, I like it back here. Make me feel like a real superstar."

"Well you'd be a Diva," Thunder corrected her.

"Oh right," Jessica said. As she watched Thunder go over to his camera. and remove the SD card. Thunder then inserted the SD card into his phone.

"What you doing?" Jessica asked curiously.

"Uploading my promo," Thunder said, "Don't want this to be late. After all it'd be a little strange for me to talk about a match after I did it."

"Yeah that's true," Jessica said.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," Thunder said as he finished uploading the promo. He looked up to see Kenny Greenwood coming in with a cameraman. Jessica noticed the camera and froze slightly. She was still camera shy.

Thunder noticed but looked to Kenny, "Hey Kenny, here for an interview?"

"Yeah," Kenny said, "As usual."

"Well I just sent in my second promo," Thunder said.

"Promos and interviews are two different things," Kenny replied.

"One, I talk by myself the other I answer your questions but still similar," Thunder said.

"Well I guess if you don't want the interview I don't have to give you one," Kenny said, "But it does help further stress you points. Or make points you didn't think about during your promo."

"Right," Thunder said, "Well if you want an interview, sure go ahead. Not like it'll hurt my chances of winning right?"

"Not that I know of," Kenny said, "Though I sometimes notice strange connections between how good of an interview someone has in comparison to their winning."

Thunder shrugged, "You never know."

Kenny nodded as he turned to the cameraman, as he raised the microphone to his mouth, "Kenny Greenwood here with Mid Eastern Champion, Thunder Dragon," He said, "We're only moments away from his first title defense."

Jessica heard the intro as she realized she was in the shot. She let out an eep as she backed out of the shot, but then tripped on a chair.

"OOF!" she let out. Those in the room looked over at her at the sound of the thud. The Cameraman happened to point the camera her way too.

"You OK?" Thunder asked Jessica as he went over to help her up.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Jessica said as she accepted the help, "I just..." She froze as she noticed the camera was on her. Thunder looked over at him.

"Let's continue this outside," Thunder said. Kenny nodded.

"Agreed," he said as he headed out the door with the cameraman.

"Sorry about that," Thunder said to Jessica as he walked to the door, "I'll be right back."

Jessica unfroze as Thunder left the room. She couldn't believe how embarrassing that was.

Thunder stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him. Kenny looked to Thunder and Thunder gave him a nod to go ahead and continue. So Kenny looked back to the camera.

"Anyways as I was saying," Kenny said, "I'm here with Mid Eastern Champion Thunder Dragon. Who has just witnessed quiet the embarrassing incident with his number One fan."

"Let's not go there," Thunder said, "It's already embarrassing enough for her."

"Right," Kenny said, "Now you said the last time we had an interview, that you didn't think that you deserved to be the Mid Eastern Champion. Has that changed any or do you still feel the same?"

Thunder put his hands inside his hoodie's pockets.

"Well, I did talk about this in the promo I just uploaded," Thunder said, "But in honestly, after beating Alessandro while he was really bringing it, it really did help me see that I deserve this championship. After all, I did defeat the guy who had it twice."

"You sure seem to have a different attitude towards it," Kenny said.

Thunder shrugged, "I guess I'm just glad to finally of had a match where my opponent actually gave me a great match, and not only that, but to defeat him too," Thunder said, "I was beginning to think I could only defeat those who's not all there or having off days."

"Yeah it was beginning to look that way," Kenny Greenwood said, "After all, the only person who had given you close to their 100% was Kelsi Parr. and she came out on top in that match."

Thunder nodded.

"So, what about your opponent tonight?" Kenny asked, "Dustin Jobber, what do you expect from him?"

"Honestly?" Thunder said, "I expect him to bring that White Knight guy to the ring, with a sword and Shield to try and slay me." Thunder said and chuckled slightly, "But other than that, You'd bet the other jobbers will be out there as well. There to support their brother. Though my focus won't be on them. I mean sure I'll know enough to keep them from trying some crazy clown tactic, but really my primary focus will be on Dustin. I know he can seem crazy, and sometimes I think he really is. But I'm going to win. I mean what can he really do that'll phase me? Dance around in his underwear while brown sugar rains down on him? Please, I don't care what he does. He'll be dropped with a boom and I'll have my first title defense."

"Almost sounds like your underestimating him," Kenny said, "After all he did defeat Dean Ambrose of the Shield, twice."

"me and Eli did the same with the other two Shield members," Thunder said, "Not bashing the Shield but if Dustin really thinks that he can slap that cloreform on me, or that, White Knight will come in to save him? He's got another thing coming."

"Speaking of Eli," Kenny said, "Are the rumors true that you and him are no longer tag team partners?"

Thunder nodded, "Yeah, nothing bad happened, just we decided to go do our own things."

"I see," Kenny said, "Now there's another aspect of this match that we've yet to discuss. And that's the fact the it's a Wrestle-Mania destiny series, a series that you've actually dropped down to second place in."

"True, but it's only by one point," Thunder said, "Besides it's the top two that make it to the final match. And with me and Punk being almost 20 points ahead of everyone but Christy Chaos, we have a nice comfortable lead."

"So you're saying you could loose this match against Dustin and you'll be OK?" Kenny asked.

"I'm not saying that," Thunder said, "And why would I even stop to think that? If I lost this match it'd not only give a chance for Christy to get closer to taking my spot, but it'll give punk that much more of a head start over me. Not to mention I'd be loosing my title."

Kenny nodded, "Now with the WMD series, not only do the top two get a chance to fight it out for a shot at the Undisputed Championship, But the next 6 will be headed to Wrestle-mania to complete in Money in the Bank, which would be the first time it's not had qualifications rounds. Now out of the two, which would you rather have?"

"Why settle for second place?" Thunder asked.

"Well not everyone would consider having the Money in the bank briefcase being better than having a normal title shot," Kenny said.

"That may be true," Thunder said, "But the second place prize is actually being in the money in the bank match. As well as first place prize is a title shot. So at the end of it, would you rather have a one on one match that by winning you'd become the champion? or would you rather have a 6 man ladder match that only gives you a chance to get that title?"

"You have a point," Kenny said.

"Besides," Thunder said, "I'm not in the tournament to settle on the second place prize. I'm here to win the entire thing."

Kenny nodded, "Any final remarks before we wrap this up?"

Thunder nodded as he looked to the camera, "Remember Dustin," Thunder said, "WMD series or not, you you will be lifted into the air and dropped with a BOOM. Then I'll be retaining my Mid Eastern Championship."

Kenny nodded as he signaled for the cameraman to stop recording. He then shook Thunder's hand, "Well good luck in you match," he said.

Thunder nodded as he then went back inside his locker room.

end part 2.

Thunder Vs Dustin Jobber FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:44 pm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: