JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Heath Slater Empty Thunder Vs Heath Slater

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:54 am
Thunder Vs Heath Slater ThunderSlater

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/5-9-16-213-thunder-dragon-vs-heath-slater-t2173.html#p22154166

Show: Chaos [5/9/2016]

Despite changing his mind about the 10 second match for last week, Thunder Dragon found himself defeating Jay Jobber last week in exactly that amount of time. Was it a coincidence or did he just change his mind for another time? No one could tell for sure but that victory has entered Thunder Dragon into the Money-in-the-Bank Match. However, that triumph was short lived as that same night, he finds the Khaos as kidnapped his manager and is threatening her if Thunder doesn't give him his X-Core Championship the following week. And that was what was going through Justin's Mind as he was backstage Chaos 212 to a pacing Kaylie Steel. Justin was sitting on the couch in the room with the X-Core Championship on his lap. He was still wearing the same attire he had when he headed out to the ring to announce his stipulation for the X-Core Championship match. Currently, he was looking at the belt before Kaylie began to speak causing him to look up.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Jessica was right. This Khaos guy keeps on upping the ante on us. First that 2x4 weapon to counter Psychotica's bat. Then trying to add the SCW title to counter your emotional baggage, and now this to what? Counter your match stipulation?"

Kaylie didn't even look at Justin as she spoke, just continued to pace back and forth. Justin however shakes his head as he interrupts her rant.

-Justin Kane-
"I don't think that's it."

This causes Kaylie to stop momentarily as she looks over at Justin.

-Kaylie Steel-
"That taking something from him bull? It was his own arrogance that lost him that Suicidal championship streak."

Justin merely shrugs his shoulders at Kaylie's comment. Kaylie let's out an irritated ugh as she goes back to pacing.

-Justin Kane-
"It's more than just that. He had pride. He didn't think he'd lose at Last Stand. I broke that pride of his and he's trying to get back at me for it."

-Kaylie Steel-
"Yeah Yeah... it's all Shi... Stupid if you ask me."

Kaylie barely put a lid on her swear. After all she knew Justin didn't care much for swear words and was at least tempting to stifle them.

-Justin Kane-
"Doesn't really matter. We'll be getting her back next week."

-Kaylie Steel-
"And then what?"

Kaylie asked as she again stopped her pacing as she looked back to Justin with annoyance in her eyes.

-Kaylie Steel-
"You give him the belt, cool. But it's not like you're not going to kick his sorry a** at WrestleMania. So what then? He going to kidnap Jessica again? Or something worse because he's a sore loser?"

-Justin Kane-
"Are you saying I should let him win at WrestleMania?"

-Kaylie Steel-
"Where did you get that idea from?"

Kaylie replied incredulously causing Justin to shrug his shoulders yet again.

-Justin Kane-
"What it sounds like you're saying. Besides, I wouldn't do that even if that was what you were saying."

While Justin spoke his phone began to go off. Justin checked it as he answered.

-Justin Kane-
"Need something boss man sir?"

Kaylie rose an eyebrow at Justin's response, she figured she knew who it might be. On the other end the GM manager chuckled slightly.

-HHH-
"I wanted to get ahold of you about next week. Usually, your manager handles your sign ups but I seen she was a little tied up."

Justin frowns slightly at that before he took a moment to think on what he was asking.

-Justin Kane-
"Oh right, next week uh... I haven't really been thinking about that..."

-HHH-
"As I figured you wouldn't be. So want someone? I can even throw you an easy one, help you let out some steam without worrying about a loss."

Justin took a moment to think about it. His mind was going in so many different directions right now, despite his more calm demeanor. Getting something to focus on would help, not to mention letting off some steam. Yet, getting an easy match up? Did he really want another one?

-Justin Kane-
"I dunno. This is the Road to WrestleMania after all... but I'm just not sure."

Justin hated decisions like this. Just one more reason he had Jessica. He looked over to Kaylie who had went back to pacing, thing back on the other problem. That wasn't any help. Finally, he just let out a sigh.

-Justin Kane-
"I'll let you chose. You are the one running it after all."

Triple H chuckled at Justin's reply.

-HHH-
"All right then. I have someone for you."

-Justin Kane-
"Who's that?"

Justin asked the GM Manager wondering if he'd be held in suspense or not. But Triple H didn't.

-HHH-
"Heath Slater."

Hearing the name Justin wasn't sure what to think on it. But it only added to the other things going on in his mind.

-Justin Kane-
"All right, I'll make sure to prepare. See you in a week."

With that Triple H hung up the phone and Justin laid his down. He glanced up to see that Kaylie had stopped to look over at him.

-Kaylie Steel-
"So I take it you're booked next week? Who you got?"

-Justin Kane-
"Heath Slater..."

-Kaylie Steel-
"Slater huh? That'll sure show up Khaos."

Kaylie said sarcastically but Justin just shakes his head.

-Justin Kane-
"It's not about that. I need to make sure that the trade with Khaos goes on without a hitch. That's what's most important. And if he comes after my match and I'm unconscious or unable to make it out there... I don't want to think of what could happen."

-Kaylie Steel-
"Then don't have a match at all."

Again Justin shakes his head.

-Justin Kane-
"No, this is the Road to WrestleMania... rather I show up against someone like Heath Slater or not, I want to be at every show competing. I refuse to take a break."

Kaylie nods as she begins to walk towards the door.

-Kaylie Steel-
"That all works for me. Now let's get out of here, nothing more we could do here anyways."

Justin nods as he gets up giving a slight stretch from sitting there awhile. Finally, he grabs the X-Core Championship and his bag as he follows Kaylie out of the room.

The scene opens to the view of a recording camera phone, however, the quality was far better than your average Cell phone but being it belonged to the daughter of the owners of a technology company, it only made sense. The camera of course pans around the area which is revealed to be nothing but the old gym that Thunder used to train with Kaylie. It still had the worn out look but it made sense because very few people actually used it any more. But that was besides the point as the camera, being situated inside the gym's ring, looked across the ring to where Thunder leaned against the corner post with his shirt off, only wearing his wrestling boots and blue jeans. His back glistened in the light from the gym as it was evident he had been working out before they began to film this, his breath came long and deep. It took a moment but Thunder began to speak.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I guess I should apologize for this week's heart to heart, not having such an amazing background, but I've been a little busy."

Thunder lifts his hands from the post as he turns around. It was clear he'd been working out pretty intensely as his seriousness was ever sketched in his eyes.

-Thunder Dragon-
"After all, there's only two more shows until the Grandest stage of them all. Two more shows until I'm placed into matches where my prize will be dangling above my head, and I have to go through a madman to get it."

Thunder's words got more intense as he mentioned his name. His eyes narrowed as he continued to speak.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Khaos is trying to demoralize me. Trying to get me under his thumb and have all the power in his corner. Rest assured Khaos, you'll be getting what you want come Monday, but I tell you enjoy it while you can. Because at the Grandest Stage of them all, I'll not only be taking that back, but also the Money-in-the-Bank briefcase. Heh, seems it's the 2nd time I'll be taking two prizes away from you."

Thunder smirks slightly as he slowly begins to walk towards the center of the ring.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So I'll be training. After all I'm not taking any of this lightly. I know that you'll be even more dangerous than ever, what you've done already is proof of that. So I train, night and day, from the time I get up, to the time my head hits that pillow again. I'm preparing my body for what lies in store for me at WrestleMania, and that means that I'll be sure to be at both this show and the next one, bringing it to whomever comes my way. Which just so happens to be Heath Slater."

Thunder shakes his head momentarily.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I've been asking myself if it was wise to have this match. Sure Triple H is the one to have set it up, but I had my chance to ask for someone better. But it is what it is I guess and if you're wondering rather this match will be ten seconds again or not? Well, I hope not. I was surprised that I did beat Jay in ten seconds. Not that I don't think I could of, but I wasn't actually trying to. But here's hoping Heath Slater puts up more a fight. But really, I guess that's part of the problem though... I know I'm supposed to be the one who promotes my opponent, but it's really hard when you're facing someone like Heath. Sure he's fun to watch. More for comical reasons than anything. Guess I could say he's got guts, if not a little full of himself."

Thunder looks around as just talking about this is lowering his excitement for the match. He sighs as he looks back to the camera.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I was wrong though... Sure I need to make sure I'm able to meet Khaos on Chaos. But why am I facing Heath Slater? I want a challenge, I want to get fired up, and Heath just isn't going to cut it. I'm not trying to sound full of myself or anything but we've all seen the way he is. He'd much more rather play air guitar than actually wrestle. Not that he doesn't but his skill level is not the highest. I could try and hype the match up but really what's the point? Any match stipulation I can think of wouldn't help him. Extreme Rules... No Disqualification, Cages, whatever, just means that's more that I can do to him to make up for it. I could show off just why I AM the X-Core champion by putting him through tables, hitting him with all kinds of objects but in the end... as good ol' Justin White said... it's only Heath Slater. How can I stack the deck in his favor?"

Thunder pauses as he thinks about it. Yet, slowly he begins to grin as an idea came to him.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Now that's what I'm talking. Just like when Dean challenged me to change the rules for our match, Heath I'd like to ask you to change our rules. Now, we both know you'll probably accept it anyways due to your ego, after all you are the ONE man band. But you'll like this stipulation. See, I say we change our match to no disqualification, but for you only."

Thunder smirks as he could just picture it.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Which means, that you are allowed to do any possible thing to me in that match and you won't be disqualified. Me on the other hand? If I try to hit you chair, not break at the ropes or hit you with my favorite bat, I'll be disqualified and you win the match. Won't that be fun?"

Thunder waits as to give Heath a chance to think on it a moment when he finally viewed this video.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Don't think you'll be winning it though. You'll have the advantage if you accept but it'll give me something to prove. Sure, I did talk about Desmond's unwilling to go extreme and it was what the X-Core Championship was all about. So what am I proving? Well, it's not about showing that I can offensively win without using any weapons, but rather to show off my endurance. I want you guys to see just a little bit of just what I can withstand from all those fancy tactics and how I can plow on through any of them. But it's only Heath Slater right? Well, it's just the card I was dealt and I didn't do anything to change it when I had the chance. Besides, if anything else. This will make this match that much more interesting."

Thunder smiled his excitement for the match coming back.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So bring your best , Heath... and prepare for the BOOM!!"

Thunder smirks as he looks into the camera. Then the video freezes as Kaylie pressed the stop button before it fades to black.

Thunder Vs Heath Slater FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Heath Slater Empty Re: Thunder Vs Heath Slater

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:55 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum