JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Alessandro Empty Thunder Vs Alessandro

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:34 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/11-13-13-thunder-dragon-vs-alessandro-t652.html#p22081302

Show: Chaos [11/13/2013]

The scene opens to an interstate, some where in the state of Baltimore. The exact location is a bit more of a mystery as a lone rented car travels down it. Inside this car are two friends. The driver wore casual attire but he supports a mask that covers his face. The other, riding shot gun, was another guy supporting a pair of jeans, and a black hoodie with the picture of a red dragon on the front of it. These two guys were none other than Tag Team partners, Eli the Kid and Thunder Dragon.

Currently, the two of them were driving in silent. Eli paying attention to the road, and Thunder just looking out the window watching as the outside world zipped by. However, it was thanks to this that he noticed a sign coming up. He read it but tilted his head in confusion.

"Exit 37?" he pondered aloud, "That can't be right."

He turned to Eli, "Weren't we supposed to get off at Exit 16?" he asked.

"Yep," Eli the Kid replied.

"So we missed it?" Thunder said he wasn't to keen on having to turn around and go all the way back.

"No," Eli said, "We're on the right track."

"I hope you're right," Thunder said and he really meant it.

"Trust me," Eli replied, "I know how to get there."

So the two continued on as they came across the next Exit. It was Exit 38.

"That should be our exit," Eli said, "It'll lead us to Exit 16."

Thunder gave a nod as Eli turned down the Exit as they continued on. However, after they were driving along Thunder began to realize something.

"Wait, this isn't the interstate," Thunder said, "Where are we?"

"Well, we're...," Eli said as he looked around the area, "We're... on a highway."

"Thank you capitan obvious," Thunder replied with sarcasm.

Eli shrugged.

"So you have no idea where we are," Thunder asked.

Eli shook his head, "Nope."

Thunder sighed, "Great," he said a little agitated. He then pulled out his phone to check the time. Then gave another sigh.

"Not enough time to make it there," Thunder said, "Well, pull over, I've got another idea."

Eli gave a nod as he pulled the car over.

"So you shooting your promo here?" Eli asked.

"Yep," Thunder replied, "Gonna need you to record it for me."

Eli gave a nod as he undid his seat belt and stepped out of the car. Thunder followed suit all the while bringing up the camera on his phone to be ready to shoot a video. Thunder then handed his phone to Eli as he stood a little ways from the car to not get it in the shot. Eli aimed the phone's camera at Thunder getting the road to the left of Thunder.

Thunder flipped up his hood then nodded to Eli. Eli hit record. Thunder waited a moment before he began to speak.

"Suppose I were to ask you, what do you see when you have an open road in front of you," Thunder said, "You might get all kinds of responses to that question. Some, see the open road as simply a means to an end. It's simply how they get from point A to point B. Others are frightened when they see that open road because the fears of the dangers the road offers are two much for them. They only see the fast vehicles of death and doom zipping by and they believe stepping out that road will only result in getting struck down, never to get up again."

Thunder placed his hands into his pockets.

"What do I see?" Thunder asked, "When I look at this road, I see an adventure, I see a journey not simple for the goal of the journey but for the journey itself. So I don't look ahead, I pay attention to what's happening right there, in the now, and I enjoy it. I make sure to give it my full focus as to what's happening now, but not forgetting where I'm headed."

Thunder gave a slight pause before he continued.

"So not long form now," Thunder said, "My road is taking me to a place called Monday Night Chaos, where I am to compete in a match against Alessandro Quagliaterre."

Thunder pronounced Allessandro's last name a little slow. Then he grinned.

"Wow, that is hard to say," Thunder said, "Though truefully if I didn't hear it being announced on our last match, among other times. I'd never of figured out how to pronounce it."

Thunder said the name again testing it out. But then he shook his head.

"Anyways," thunder said getting back on topic, "I could sit here and try to pronounce you name all I want, but that's not my point. See Alessandro, when we fought last I did tell you that I've been itching for a fight. And I'm talking about a real fight. My current road as lead me through five matches since I've returned to EWE. And in those five matches, I've pulled through victoriously. But the fact is, they weren't enough. I'm tired of my opponents not giving me their all while I, rather giving my best or not, come in and defeat them. That was the same with our last match Alessandro. You came in with less than your best, in fact you barely put up a fight. And what happened? Like I said I beat you but not only that, thanks to the EWE chairman, I also took one of those belts off your hands. But to be honest, I still wonder if you had planned it. Like I said last Monday, I believe you were looking for a way to get rid of the lower belt you had so you decided to throw it away, coming to our fight and throwing the match. Of course, then you offer me a rematch. Admittedly, I've been wondering why. After all you could of simply realized that you didn't give that match your best and you want to rectify it. Show that my victory was a fluke, that it was simply me playing into your hands. Or perhaps you couldn't get over the fact that you tapped out. Regardless of the reason, I told you I accept the match. Because honestly, if some of my theories are correct, then that means that you will finally be the one to give me a good match. A match that I've been waiting for. For that, I've accept your proposal for a rematch."

Thunder nodded as he looked to the road. He gestured for Eli to follow him as he began to walk across the highway. Eli did as he kept the camera trained on Thunder

"I told you that there's two types of people other than my type," Thunder said still walking across, "There's those who see a road as simply a means to an end, which if that were true with me. I'd be looking nothing of our match accept for a way to further boost my score in the Wrestle Mania Destiny Series. Or the fact that beating you would grant me a future title shot at your all American championship. After all, that's how your current contender, CM Punk, got his shot."

Thunder shook his head, "But no," he continued, "As I said, I'm seeing this part of the road I'm on as my primary focus. After all, sometimes people are so set on their destination, that when they come across a road block, they go crashing into it."

Thunder makes to the other side of the road then looks at the camera again.

"What about the other?" Thunder said, "Well, for that I've got a question for you, Why did Thunder cross the road?"

Thunder paused for a moment almost as if he was expecting a reply or that he was giving Alessandro to think of an answer. Thunder then continued.

"To prove that I'm not scared of it," Thunder said, "I know that you are a fierce competitor here in EWE Alessandro and most people when they find out that they have to fight you, they get that gnawing feeling in their stomach, because they are afraid of you. But not me, I'm not scared of your brute power and skills in the ring, or the fact that you enjoy to mess with the minds of the people who are set to enter the ring with you. But honestly, what can you really hold over me to try and play mind games with me? Another No show?"

Thunder shook his head, "No Show once, shame on you, No show twice, they're isn't going to be another rematch. Show if you think that I'm gonna sit here and try to take your barely putting up a fight just to get me to come back for more like some sick puppy, you can forget it. I only accepted this rematch because I still believe that this time you're going to give me a fight. If not, Like last time I'll come at you with all intentions that you will and when you loose I'll move on and you can play mind games with yourself."

Thunder took a step closer to the camera, "So, this Wednesday, on the Chaos Super Show, I'm coming and I'm bring the Boom with me and which ever Alessandro I get, I'll make sure you get blown away. That, I promise."

Thunder waited a moment then gave Eli a nod, as he stopped the recording then handed Thunder his phone back.

"Another good promo Thunder," Eli told him.

Thunder nodded, "Thanks, anyways, I should have an app on here that'll help us get back."

Eli nodded, "Well let's get to it then."

So Eli and Thunder went back across the road and got into the car. There Thunder pulled up his app and got the directions. So Eli set the car in motion as they headed back.

End scene 1

In the Baltimore Arena, things were all set for the live Super Show to begin. The Chaos fans were excited to finally see their favorite show on a new night. While the Ladies' Night fans knew they had to wait until their show would begin. All though most were fans of both shows.

For one individual, this super show meant that he had to wait a little longer before he could get that match he had accepted. After all, two more days can really seem like a life time. So this individual decided to use that time to further prepare himself. To get ready for what could be the fight of his career. That's what Thunder was thinking as he sat in his locker room ready for his match. He was in his wrestling, even though besides removing his shirt and replacing his shoes with wresting boots it's pretty much the same as his casual attire.

Thunder was sitting there, alone with his thoughts as he awaited for his match. But it wasn't for much longer as the door to the room knocked on.

"Come in," Thunder replied.

Into the room came Kenny Greenwood followed closely by a cameraman.

"Hey there Thunder," Kenny said as he looked around, "No Jessica this time?"

"No, she had to work today," Thunder said.

"I see," Kenny replied, "Though curious, how has she been getting here? I mean two Chaos’ ago we were in the town she lived in right?"

"Right," Thunder said.

"So how'd she get to the last location?" Kenny wondered.

"Well, she took a plane," Thunder said, "Though, I've told her if she wanted she could ride with me next time she wants to go."

"So you two dating now or something?" Kenny asked with a smile.

"No," Thunder replied, "We're just friends."

"You make a habit of making friends out of all of your fans?" Kenny asked.

Thunder shrugged, "Why not? After all I'm a friendly guy and rather they're fans, staff members, or even other superstars, I can make friends with anyone."

"So does that include opponents?" Kenny asked.

"You do remember that Eli the kid was my first opponent back right?" Thunder replied.

Kenny nodded, "True," he said, "But what about your opponent tonight? Alessandro Quagliaterre?"

Thunder gave a shrug, "Anythings possible," he said, "But I'm not nessisarilly looking for this match as a way for me and Alessandro become buddy buddy. As I said earlier this week, I'm expecting Alessandro to give me that great match that I've been waiting for."

"Speaking of matches," Kenny said as he pulled out a microphone, "Let's get down to why I'm here."

Thunder nodded as he was wondering how he'd bring it up, "Of course, fire away."

Thunder remained seated as Kenny brought the microphone up as he looked to the camera, "Kenny here with the current Mid Eastern Champion, Thunder Dragon," Kenny said then looked to Thunder, "Now Thunder we all know that last week you got that title because Jensen changed your match last week to a Mid Eastern Title match. What are your thoughts on that?"

"I did already say what I thought on that last week," Thunder replied, "I know that it's the lowest title that the Chaos brand has to offer, but I still don't think I've done anything to really deserve it. Sure, I've only lost one match since I started in this company, but really it was barely much. First, I came back with a match against Eli the Kid. And at the time he hadn't really lived up to the full potential that I know he can do. Truth is, I wasn't even giving my best either. I knew that going in, that I could of done better, even after I finished."

Thunder leaned forward in his chair as he continued.

"Then me and Eli teamed up to take on the Shield," Thunder said, "Or more precisely Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. How'd that turn out? We win by disqualification as Dean Ambrose did the tactic I knew he'd do as he got involved. While true we did win, but we all know that it was a technicality."

"But you took them on again at Dynamic Destruction," Kenny said, "And you defeated them via pin fall."

Thunder gave a sigh, "I wish I could go into the technicality of things," Thunder said, "But truth is, we didn't face the Shield at their best. They only really put forth 'half' the effort. And me and Eli was there to pick up the scraps as the Shield held back for whatever reason, resulting in us winning."

"And Orton?" Kenny asked.

"He had the same problem " Thunder said, "We all know that he could do better. But alas there he was again with his shattered reality from all to many voices talking in his head. One of which was AJ Lee and the Bella twins for whatever reason. Honestly, I think he's still more concern about that mess than he is with his Career here in EWE."

"I'd have to agree with you there," Kenny replied.

Thunder nodded, "So the fact is, which of those matches qualified me to earning the Mid-Eastern Championship?" Thunder asked, "Really none of them, in my opinion. So as I said last Chaos, I'm hoping that whoever I face at War Games for the championship will help me, in my mind, show that I'm worthy to be the Mid-Eastern Champion."

"Speaking of the Mid-Eastern Championship, where is it?" Kenny asked.

"In there," he said pointing to his backpack, "After all this match isn't about the Mid-Eastern Championship and I don't need it clouding my reasons. True I'm the Mid-Eastern champion, but tonight I'm simply Thunder Dragon, the guy who's ready to have a battle against Alessandro."

"So your not going to bring it to the ring?" Kenny asked, "Some may think you're not proud of being champion."

"You're missing my point Kenny," Thunder said, "I'm saying that this contest tonight's not about that championship, but about my desire to get a good match. However, I will be bringing it to the ring. If Alessandro give me what I want and gives me his best and I defeat him, then maybe, I can start to show that I am worthy of the championship."

"So, what about the other aspects of this match?" Kenny asked, "Like this match is a Wrestle mania Destiny series match. A series where you currently are the number one spot."

"Yeah I know," Thunder said, "But there's not much to say about it. I mean I'm not letting it go to my head, because let's face it, we've only just begun and there's no telling what will happen next. So, We'll just see where it goes and if things go in my match with Alessandro where I can once again get him to submit to the Wing Span, then you bet I'm going to go for it. But like I said, I'm more focused on the match itself than what it'll get me."

"Including a future title shot at Alessandro's All-American championship?" Kenny said.

Thunder nodded, "Including that," Thunder replied, "Besides, what do you want me to say? I'm working on trying for a gold grand slammer? To use this match to not only set up an opportunity to win the All-American Championship in the future as well as to push myself further in the WMD series for my chance at the Undisputed championship."

"Well are you?" Kenny asked.

Thunder shook his head, "No that's not why I want this match," Thunder said, "After all if those things come up. I'll deal with them then. But for now, it's time to set off a Boom here on Chaos. And this one will be where I defeat Alessandro at his best."

Kenny nodded, "OK, Well, that's all we have time for," he said, "Until next time." The cameraman stopped recording then the two of them headed out leaving Thunder sitting there as the scene faded.

End scene 2

Thunder Vs Alessandro FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:35 am; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Alessandro Empty Re: Thunder Vs Alessandro

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:36 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t400-stealth-elf-vs-josie-wales
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum