JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs CM Punk Empty Thunder Vs CM Punk

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:28 pm
Thunder Vs CM Punk PunkThunder

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/1-13-14-cm-punk-vs-thunder-dragon-t820.html#p22090956

Show: Chaos [1/13/2014]

We open right at the Hell Frozen Over Arena as Thunder is making his way back to his locker room. He had just gone through his third loss here in the EWE, but more than that, he failed his rematch clause for the Mid Eastern Championship. Funny thing was, out of all the planning, out of all the set up and everything to make sure that this night would end with him being a champion once again, all came to nothing because he had lost.

So Thunder arrived in his locker room where his friend was there. The one that came to him to the ring when he defeated Randy Orton for the 2nd time. Thunder didn't bother to look at his friend as he just put his arm on the wall and rested his head on it. His friend looked over at him, though he knew that there probably wasn't anything he could say that'd cheer him up. So Thunder remained in that position as the what was sorrow was sweeping over him.

But that began to change as a small smiled began to spread on his lips. The smile turned into a chuckle which graduated into a full on laugh. His friend looked at him, wondering what was wrong with him. Finally, Thunder lifted his head and removed his arm from the wall, "Oh Well done, D-Dawg, well done indeed."

"Huh?" his friend asked him, still not sure of what Thunder was talking about. Thunder turned around and looked at his friend.

"Well, Seems that tonight, D-Dawg was the better fighter huh?" Thunder said, "But that's OK. I now see this loss as a blessing in descise."

"I don't follow?" his friend replied.

"Don't you see?" Thunder said, "This loss has shown me that I'm still missing some things. That there's much for me to improve on. But more than that, With the Mid Eastern Championship behind be, now I can focus more on a much bigger prize." Thunder grinned, "The Undisputed Championship."

Thunder's friend crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"So you can't win back the lowest title on the brand, and yet now you're talking about the highest title?" He said.

"Well, I currently in the number 1 spot in the WMD series," Thunder replied, "And I've not dropped below 2nd place since this whole thing started."

"The Series isn't over yet," His friend replied, "And if you keep loosing to the bigger threats in it, you'll be lucky to make it into that briefcase match."

"Money in the bank," Thunder corrected his friend.

His friend Shrugged, "Still a briefcase."

Thunder chuckled slightly, "Yeah, but really, I've not lost to every big threat that's come my way," he said, "I beat the Shield two on one, I beat Alessandro twice..."

"First time he wasn't trying," His friend said cutting Thunder off.

"And I made him tap," Thunder countered, "Then I won the fatal four way by making the guy who took my championship from me tap. So I call those big wins."

"And if you have to face D-Dawg again?" his friend asked, "He's still in this WMD thing. So you're looking at facing him again before it's all said and done."

"Well that's good," Thunder replied, "Because you better believe I want to take him on again. Just not for the championship."

"Why not?" his friend asked.

"That way I can put my full focus into the Series," Thunder said, "See if I were Mid Eastern Champion I'd also have to deal with defending my title, and making sure I keep raking in the points."

"You do realize that most of the titles matches have also been WMD series," his friend replied.

"Tell that to CM Punk and Cliff Morgan," Thunder said, "Besides, what if they're not? Then that's one week that I could of been working on the Wrestlermania destiny series. I don't wanna be like Punk who thanks took additional weeks off from the series thus causing him to slip into third place."

His friend shrugged again, "Anyways, let's get out of here and gets some food," he said, "And you're buying."

"I thought you were buying?" Thunder said. But his friend chuckled.

"Hey, that offer was only good if you won," He said. And Thunder only smiled.

"Yeah I guess so," Thunder said, "Let's head out then."

So Thunder picked up his bag then he and his friend headed out of the arena.

A camera turns on inside a planetarium. The view it was seeing was a big model of the planet Earth hanging there in the center of the room. Behind the model Thunder Dragon steps out as he's wearing his black hoodie with the Dragon logo on it. The hood is up as usual and his hands inside his hoodie pocket. Thunder looks to the model of Earth before looking to the camera.

"You'll never believe who I'm facing next Monday," Thunder said with a grin and he seemed relatively excited about it, "I'll give you a hint. This guy likes to make home made explosives with his words And no, he's not a plumber."

Thunder smiled as he stood there almost waiting for someone to reply.

"Give up?" Thunder asked, "Well, I guess I'll tell you. See this Monday Night, It'll be Thunder Dragon Versus CM Punk! The best in the world!"

Thunder smiled as he said that.

"Oh you have know idea how exiting this is for me," Thunder replied, "Aside from John Cena, CM Punk is one of my favorite wrestlers. After all, he can cut a promo with the best of them. He awesome on the mike and even with a pipe... bomb."

Thunder smiled at his own little rhyme.

"So I'm excited to what Punk's got to say about me," Thunder said, "Though, I hope it's not going to be like his last few. I mean sure they were pretty short and sweet but really they were almost like they were just enough to get by to meet some kind of word count."

Thunder shrugs before continuing.

"So he's to a great pipe bomb," Thunder said, "And I gotta feeling that just by asking for one I sure will be getting an awesome one. So I can't wait."

Thunder smile continued as he stood there momentarily.

"Anyways Mr. Punk," Thunder said, "Well... Maybe Mr. Punk doesn't suit you to well, and with that opening just Punk made me thing I was talking to just some punk, or someone acting like a punk. But that's not you, right? Nah, you're CM Punk, and you're straight Edge, whatever that is. Well, OK I know a few things. Like no booes and no smoking and what not. Two traits I don't do myself."

Thunder put his hands to his cheeks in a gasping motion. As he then gasped.

"Does that make me Straight Edge?!" Thunder asked maintaining the shocked expression before lowering his arms as he and shook his head, "Then again, I'm sure there's more to it than that. So no use claiming to be something I don't even fully know."

Thunder nodded a few times. But then he turned to the globe as he pondered on it.

"Hmm... Best in the world," Thunder said as he stroked his chin, "That's really quiet a claim." Thunder glanced back at the Camera, "After all, you got this entire planet, and every single person on it, CM Punk is better than."

Thunder nodded as he lowered his hands.

"Oh, don't get me wrong," Thunder said, "I don't doubt Punk for a second. After all, he's a former Tag Team Champion and a former All American Champion. And no doubt Punk's going to be brining it to the ones who took it from him. But before he can get to that, he has to face me. But... he's best in the world! So do I really stand a chance?"

Thunder looked to the model of the Earth. Then pointed to a spot.

"After all, you got Canada, Punk's better than you," Thunder said then gave the model a spin before placing a finger on it to stop it, "Brazil, yeah sorry, Punk's better than you too."

Thunder spun it again this time landing in another place.

"Egypt? Well Pharoh's got nothing on CM Punk," Thunder said giving the model another spin. As it landed on another place, "Greenland? Nope."

Thunder spun the model again.

"How about china?" Thunder asked, "Try again."

Thunder spun the model another time. This time it landed on the United States.

"Ah the good ol’ U S of A," Thunder said, "But once again, Punk's better than them too."

Thunder smiled as he looked back at the camera placing his hands in his pockets.

"Truth is Punk," Thunder said, "We both have gotten butts handed to us at Hell Frozen Over. You more so than me. But that doesn't change the facts. After all, even the best in the world can have an off day."

Thunder gave a nod before he continued.

"Next Monday, it's me, you, and the squared circle," Thunder continued, "I know who I'm expecting and you better believe I'm preparing my little heart out. After all, I can't afford to loose more of these WMD Series matches. Not when the others are picking up wins left and right. So if I loose on Monday, well... I just won't let that happen. Cuz you see Punk, I can't let it happen. For if you loose, you go on to still be the best in the World. You go on to face Calesandro again to get back the titles they took from you or even just Alessandro to get back the All American championship. or perhaps both. but me? I just fade off into the distance, being the one that is only mentioned in a side note for yours and others history books. So when I say that I need to when this. I mean it."

Thunder looked at the camera as his determination was shining through.

"In just a few weeks, EWE celebrates it's 10 year anniversary," Thunder said, "Tonight, I plan on doing something similar as I celebrate my 10th win in this company. Sure it may not seem to impressive to most, but being 10 and 3 in my Career is sure to speak volumes. After all, not all of those victories were just handed to me. I had some pretty great matches as I took on the likes of Alessandro, the very man who defeated you, The Shield, and others. But you may realize that the 3 times I've lost, have been pretty big matches. The first being my debut when I was calling out anyone in the locker room who was big in the company. I wanted to make a name for myself right off the back, but, it ended in failer."

Thunder paused briefly.

"My next loss came during my first title defense,"Thunder said, "After all I had gotten the title under interesting circumstances, with a way off his game Alessandro and an almost random change in the stipulations. So when I go and loose that very championship on my first defense? It doesn't say to much to not only my own confidence but to the others out there."

Thunder paused another time before continuing.

"My third loss came with my attempt to reclaim that championship," Thunder said, "But it was more than just that. I had gone with every single show up to that point preparing myself and showing why I had a right to claim that title back. Then I failed. Almost like having a miracle that lands you in the playoffs in football, only to loose in the playoffs. So believe me Punk when I tell you that I can't loose this match. I need to beat you and retain my place here at the top of the WMD series. So that when April comes, I'm heading to Wrestlemania with a chance to proof to you, to everyone, even my father, just what I can do."

Thunder’s determination was showing clearly as he looked straight into the camera before he said one final thing.

"CM Punk, you are the Best in the World," Thunder said, "But come Monday, I'm going to hit you with a boom... that's out of this world!"

So the scene fades as it shows Thunder's determined look in his eyes.

Thunder Vs CM Punk FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:13 am; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs CM Punk Empty Re: Thunder Vs CM Punk

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:29 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t407-frost-elfs-vs-bffs
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum