JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Joker Eli Empty Thunder Vs Joker Eli

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:16 am
Thunder Vs Joker Eli EliThunder

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-13-15-joker-eli-vs-thunder-dragon-t1525.html#p22146970

Show: Chaos [4/13/2015]

The return of Thunder Dragon two weeks ago was supposed to be a pretty big deal. After all, it was nearly a year ago that Thunder Dragon was having heated battles in the ring with some of the top contenders of the EWE at the time. During that time, Thunder had faced opponents like Alessandro Quagliaterre, Christy Chaos, and The shield, two on one, among others. But Thunder had managed to prevail over those challenges as he remained in the top 2 spots for the majority of the WrestleMania Destiney Series. Then, something happened. You couldn't really put a finger on it, but whatever it was, caused Thunder to start losing every match he went up for. Some think perhaps his earlier victories were all just a fluke. Still others, think that whatever it was that had motivated Thunder to get the job done, had escaped him. And now, that he's two matches in, Thunder has still been unable to claim victory. First against one James Ceno. Though most would say it wasn't Thunder's fault since he only lost because a strange man in a mask attack Ceno thus giving him the win. Yet when the next week arrived, sure enough Thunder found himself with his back on the matt for those 3 exclusive seconds causing him to lose yet again. The question on everyone's mind, is has Thunder lost the ability to win? And what does Thunder think of all this as he stands alone on a balcony somewhere in the cool night air of Paris, France. He was wearing his usual attire of black hoodie, blue jeans and shoes. His hood was up and his hands where relaxing in the front pocket of his hoodie as he just looked out at the beautiful place that is Paris. Of course, as he's lost in his own thoughts, he happens to notice a couple down below as they walked hand in hand. You could tell just by their movements that they were deeply in love. As he watched them Thunder couldn't help but let out a sigh.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Of all the places we could of held the next Chaos, why here of all places? It's already enough that I have to focus on my match, but I'm just not sure I can handle Paris."

-Cyclone-
"What's that?"

Thunder paused as he glanced back seeing his manager, Cyclone, coming up. She was wearing her mask, though not that she needed since there weren't any camera's around. But Cyclone preferred to stay unknown for the time being.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Oh, hey... Guess you caught myself talking to myself."

-Cyclone-
"Not that you're the only one who does it. But why can't you handle Paris? You're not slipping into another mood again? I could slap you again if it helps."

-Thunder Dragon-
"No it's not that. Sure I got a lot on my mind about my match tomorrow, but it's nothing to do with that."

-Cyclone-
"Then what is it?"

A slight sigh came from Thunder's lips as he leaned slightly against the railing of the balcony as he rested an arm on it.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Well, it's just... Paris is known for being probably the most Romantic place on Earth. Which... I don't know."

Thunder used his free hand to scratch the back of his head. It wasn't the best place to be talking about this.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I guess, I'm just lonely. Never really had a girlfriend, besides, two long distance relationships. Which true to the saying, they didn't work out. One even sent me a Dear John letter."

-Cyclone-
"Couldn't she have called you?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"She didn't have a phone and letters were how we really communicated because she lived so far away. But long story short, my mother went off on her for something dumb and she decided to move on. Seriously she got engaged within a month, and she didn't even tell me she had moved on till a month later when I was going to take her to the movies."

Thunder gave a small chuckle. Sure he could laugh at it now though not that it still didn't make him feel even more alone. Cyclone gave a nod as she went closer to the railing and leaned on it herself.

-Cyclone-
"That's pretty rough."

-Thunder Dragon-
"It happens I guess. But it's why I have trouble with Romantic Holidays in places."

Cyclone gave a nod as the two were silent. Thunder went back to looking out at the view stretched out before them. It was pretty regardless of how Thunder thought about it.

-Thunder Dragon-
"It is a nice view though."

-Cyclone-
"Yeah..."

Of course, unbeknownst to Thunder, Cyclone seemed to be going through a bit of her own problem right now. She was contemplating something and wasn't sure how to go about it. To even bring it up.

-Cyclone-
".... So uh. Thunder... You know I'm a girl right?"

Thunder actually rose an eyebrow at that as he looked over to Cyclone. He wasn't sure what she meant by that.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yeah, I hadn't noticed."

He teased the last part. Cyclone just short of stayed looking out at the place. Not looking at Thunder at the moment.

-Cyclone-
"Well... You're a boy and I'm a girl... in Paris."

Cyclone would have hit her own forehead for what she just said. Thunder on the other hand didn't seem to get the connection.

-Thunder Dragon-
"True. What's your point?"

The way he said it wasn't rudely though it could sound that way if not taken into context. Cyclone finally took a breath before looking to Thunder.

-Cyclone-
"Well, I was wondering if you... and I..."

But she was interrupted by Thunder's own theme song beginning to play. The source was Thunder's phone of course as Thunder pulled it out and checked it.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Unknown number?"

So he answered it. Not paying attentions to Cyclone's nervousness.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Hello?"

What met Thunder on the other end, was someone laughing. It was actually very loud and Thunder had to pull it away from his ear momentarily.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Hey if this is some kind of prank..."

But the phone call ended leaving Thunder even more confused as he pocketed his phone back.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Weird. So what was it you wanted?"

Thunder had looked back to Cyclone who seemed to be lost in thought there for a moment.

-Cyclone-
"Hmm?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"What were you just saying?"

-Cyclone-
"Oh I..."

Cyclone actually blushed. Maybe she should just say it. But she couldn't. She just sighed as she went back to leaning on the balcony and looking out over the city.

-Cyclone-
"...it's nothing."

Thunder heard that tone in her voice. Something was bothering her but she didn't seem to want to say it. What exactly was it? So he leaned over a little closer this time so she could still see him in her peripheral vision.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Come on. You know you can tell me anything."

Cyclone sighed as she took her mask and removed it from her face, but kept it on her head. She then looked over to Thunder her eyes twinkling a bit from the lights in the city. She locked her gaze with Thunder's as Thunder's gaze locked back. With just that look, slight realization began to dawn on Thunder. Could it really be? Could she actually... Cyclone leaned in and actually kissed him. That took Thunder by surprise but before Thunder's brain could fully process that Cyclone was kissing him. Cyclone's phone went off causing the lapse in the moment as Cyclone blushed heavily and leaned away. Thunder was in a state of shock too as Cyclone happened to glance at who was calling. She cursed her bad luck.

-Cyclone-
"... I uh... Got to go. Manager business."

Cyclone replaced her mask and headed out, leaving a rather stunned Thunder watching her leave. Finally after a moment his brain began to work again.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Oh great. One more thing to worry about."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Every hero has a day when he must face the one thing he fears most. A day where he has no choice but to do the one thing that he wishes beyond anything he didn't have to do. For me, that day has come."

As Thunder's voice is heard around the darkened arena. Suddenly, a light comes on that lights up the ring. There Thunder leans in the corner with a microphone in hand. A melancholy look spread across his face.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Why did it have to be now Eli? Why did you have to change and come at me at this point in time?"

The question rung out across the arena as Thunder stands up and walks towards the center of the ring.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Why do you really have to make me choose? After all, we both know why you're acting the way you are. You've cracked, for you just couldn't handle that pressure of losing, time and time again. Being the laughing end of everyone's jokes in that locker room back there. I know what they've said. They believed that a match with you was a victory hands down. That getting into that same ring with you was like having a breeze walk. No one took you seriously, no matter what you did or tried to do. Even any merits you had were chopped up into flukes as they call it. Like he couldn't do it again. So, the once claimed Knight of the Fans, has now become the Cleric of Chaos."

Lowering his head, Thunder gave it a shake in disappointment as he walked over to the ropes.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You believe that no one cares about you, so you've developed this little persona of yours to get noticed. After all people have taken notice, one way or another. And yet, this leaves me with a decision. After all you got this way because you continued to lose. So if somehow I let you win this match, perhaps we can start to see that old Eli again. Right? Or would taking you down in this ring because you to realize what you're doing is wrong. Trust me. I know that feeling of losing. 6 times straight I lost in this ring. Yeah some of them might not have been keeping score with me being out for so long. But that's the number. And it really gets to eating at you, especially when at one point my wins far outweighed my losses. Now those losses have piled up and they're now tied. I know it's a dark road, Eli, but to go around attacking people is wrong."

Thunder nods as he turns around and has a seat on the middle rope just looking out towards the darkness that surrounds the ring.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You're still in there Eli, I know it. I still consider you a friend, but what am I to really do? I can't be indecisive here. I have to make a stand somehow. After all, if I couldn't beat an opponent when I was fully focused on them, how do I expect to win when I'm not even sure I should? But really, would that even help you? If I were to just let you win, would that just feed that little ego of yours? It'd continue to show that mental state of yours that you're still a joke... guess that's why you decided to name yourself after one."

Thunder chuckled slightly but stood up. His tone getting more serious and determined.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But no. I have to give this fight everything I got. You're mentality will only be satisfied until you've won a match worthy of some caliber. After all you say you just want to bring the chaos to chaos, but all you're saying is you've given up. But tonight, I want you to forget about all the jokes, gimmicks, whatever. I want you to come out here and fight me man to man. Give me everything you've got and then some. I want to see that passion burn inside you again. Not this cry for attention."

Thunder nods as the passion in his words ring out. His eyes were clued to the back area as he spoke more fiery words.

-Thunder Dragon-
"If not for you Eli, then for me. I need you to bring me your best. I need to see the Eli who won the Mid-Eastern Championship. The one who surprised me in last year's Money-In-The-Bank match to eliminate me. I need that Eli, not the clown. For I need to get a win worth something. I need to have a fight that really matters. And I need to win. I crave that elusive 10th singles victory. The one that's escaped my grasp for 6 matches now. I need it Eli. And you're going to bring it to me."

Thunder grabs his hoodie and flings it off as it lands on the apron ropes. The fire continues to blaze in Thunder's eyes as he's ready for a fight.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But if you want to keep Joker coming. Fine. I'll take you on. I'll get past the joke and the tricks. But you'd better make it good. Because now, I don't care anymore. One way or another, I'm giving One for the Fans and taking you down. So get your white faced purple britches down here because here comes the BOOM!"

The shout echo's around the arena as the lights come on. The match was about to begin.

Thunder Vs Joker Eli FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Joker Eli Empty Re: Thunder Vs Joker Eli

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:19 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum