JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs D-Dawg Empty Thunder Vs D-Dawg

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:23 pm
Thunder Vs D-Dawg HFO2013-DawgThunder

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-mid-eastern-championship-t770.html#p22088416

Show: Hell Frozen Over 2013 [12/29/2013]

It was November 24th, 2013. The War Games Pay-per-view was still going on. But in the back one particular superstar was not in the best moods as he slammed his fists into the wall. It was none other than Thunder Dragon.

"I should of known," Thunder said striking the wall more though no one was around, "Wait, I did know. I told every one that I wasn't ready."

Thunder clinches his fists as anger mixed with depression hit over him.

"I just had to listen to them," Thunder continued as he pounded his fist into his other hand, "For a moment I thought that I was ready, for a moment I thought that I was the Mid-Eastern Champion. I'm so Stupid... such a stinking fool..."

Thunder hit the wall again as he left his arm hanging there. His breathing fast paced as he continue to remember being down on his back as the ref counted to three. The image of the championship being given to Dustin Jobber. His mind telling him that it was for the best, he didn't deserve that championship. Why would he? He's barely beaten anyone worthy of mention. Even his match to get the championship was barely anything as Alessandro didn't put forth any short of a fight...

But what about the rematch?

Thunder's breathing began to slow as he thought about it. That one night, barely a week ago... It had pushed him to his limits of what he thought he was capable of. It was a great match too as Alessandro gave him his full efforts. And in the end... Thunder had won. Thunder had managed to pull through and defeat Alessandro, a man who was top card as at one point he held two championships at once. But then something began to spark into Thunder. What if, what if he could go back, and redo the matches he did? No more than that... to do them better than what he did before? Orton, Eli, The Shield, and let's not forget his first loss, Kelsi Parr. All of which he'd need to defeat yet again. But this time, do it even better. Just like Alessandro...

"One down," Thunder said to himself, "Five to go."

Thunder then straightened up and headed off. It was time to begin.

Weeks later, Thunder Dragon his shown right in front of a road wearing his winter wear. No one seemed to be going through the road at the moment But thunder stood there as he began to speak.

"A little over a month ago," Thunder began, "I began a journey when I was handed a championship. Yet, at the time I didn't think that I really deserved that championship, because let's face it. I hadn't really done anything to deserve it. Sure, I did defeat Alessandro, but even that wasn't to satisfying as he didn't really give me his all. So, I decided to make a change, I wanted to begin to prove myself that I was worthy of being a champion and not just some no body who was handed the championship because the former champion was having a bad day, and the hire ups decided to put the title on the line. So I accepted a rematch. The championship wasn't on the line of course, but to me it really could of been as I need to prove that I could of beaten Alessandro even if he was having a good day. And that's what I did. I defeated Alessandro Quagliaterre and it was the first step for me to show I actually was worthy to be called Mid-Eastern Championship."

Thunder nodded as he began to walk a little bit to the right following the road.

"But then it was time to defend my title," Thunder said, "After all, the rematch was on the last chaos before the War Games Pay-per-view, so it was time to put the title on the line. Yet, despite this, I had begun to think that I was ready for it as the clouds started to fog my brain as I thought that I was already good enough to be champion.... I should of known better. For that very night on November 24th, I was defeated for the second time in my EWE career and I lost the championship."

Thunder stopped walking a bit as he looked to the camera.

"In all honestly, I didn't want another shot," Thunder said, "I wanted to forget that title and move on. After all I was second place in the WMD series. Which would be getting me a shot at an even bigger championship. So why should I care about the Mid-Eastern Championship, the lowest championship in the Chaos division? Yet, something in the back of my head refused to just give it up. And I tried to just block it out, I really did, but then if I just stopped trying, I knew that there'd always be that little voice inside my head as it'd say 'what if'. What if I hadn't given up the chance. What if I would of gone in there and tried to get that championship back?"

Thunder gave the camera a questioning look as to say what if.

"But I remembered back to what I had done," Thunder said, "The victories I had gotten off of people who were hadn't put forth as much effort as they could of. And it bothered me to think that this was the kind of person who was trying for a championship. I needed more than that, not just a hand full of victories over these people. I needed to prove myself. Just like I had done with my rematch against Alessandro. I took my stand against him and showed that I was more than a defeater of no showers. and so was the first step along the road to my rematch."

Thunder continued to walk along the road.

"The next step was Randy Orton," Thunder continued, "Yet, I'll admit I wanted more than just some one on one match. But what I got I liked. After all, Randy gave me more than what he did last time. He was that much more focused on the match at hand. But when it came time for the win, I knew I had to do better than normal. I couldn't just pin him, I had to make him Tap out." Thunder grinned, "So how'd that go down? Well, let's just say the viper couldn't withstand the new Wing Span I gave him."

Thunder smiled to himself as he continued to walk along the road.

"The next ones on my road to my rematch was the Shield," Thunder said, "Now these two, I had beaten twice before with my partner Eli the Kid. Granted the first one was a Disqualification win, but a wins a win I guess." Thunder smiled, "So, with me defeating their group twice with a partner. The only logical way for me to do even better... would be to fight then both in a handicap match," Thunder grinned as he thought about it, "And guess what? I did it. I defeated both Rollins and Reigns in that handicap match. I beat them at their own game. Were they sore loosers? Yeah, but I don't care, I won, they loss."

Thunder grinned at it but continued to walk in a slight slow pace. The camera following parallel.

"Then with one Chaos left, it was time for one final bout," Thunder said as he continued, "Of course, I had found out that Dustin Jobber had lost his title, which I'll admit I was pretty mad about. After all, I was doing all this to prepare myself for a rematch against him, and what does he do? He throws it away forcing me to face another. But I wasn't going to have that. He was going to be involved in this process one way or another. so, I invited him to the final showdown for me until my rematch. Which for me, it all worked out," Thunder said, "Considering it was him I beat to win the entire thing. So talk about killing two birds with one stone... In this case I defeated 3 opponents with one pin. With one pin, I got my redemption over Dustin Jobber for taking away that title. With one pin, I avenged my loss to Kelsi Parr all those months ago. With one pin, I beat Eli the Kid as he showed much more than our last match."

Thunder grinned.

"So, after going through all this," Thunder said, "After re-defeating old opponents in new better ways, and defeating some for the first time ever... it all come down to this... A match for the Mid-Eastern Championship." Thunder smiled began to pan as it slowly began to show where Thunder was walking. It revealed to be the Hell Frozen Over Arena.

"The road to my Rematch is over," Thunder said still looking at the camera, "It's time for Hell Frozen Over. So bring your best D-Dawg. And I'll show you what a true champion is made of."

Thunder gave a nod as he headed into the arena. Then the camera faded to black.

Thunder Vs D-Dawg FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Thunder Vs D-Dawg Empty Re: Thunder Vs D-Dawg

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:25 pm

"Is it just me, or is D-Dawg a little in the dark about things?"

Thunder Dragon was seen sitting on a folded chair inside his locker room. He was looking at the camera he had set up. Thunder was also dressed to compete as he had his back hoodie's hood up.

"Allow me to enlighten you, with a little story," Thunder said as he made sure he was comfortable, "Now, a long time ago, there was a small boy. He of course was the middle child of three kids. But things weren't all that great for this boy. When it came to choirs or other things around the house, this particular boy would always be stuck doing the rest by himself while his other siblings got to head off and do their own thing. When he asked why, the father would always say that he wasn't doing good enough, that the others had done their share and it was his turn. Yet the boy would always do the best he could, but time and time again, rather it was a joint by the family of picking up sticks, or a single job of cleaning the bathroom, it still was never good enough. Always would the father find something else that the boy had missed, or didn't do good enough. In fact, it had gotten tot he point where every time the boy did perfectly what the father had asked him to do, the father would point out something that the boy should of done, yet had no knowledge that it needed to be done."

"So time went on and the boy's relationship with his father grew worse and worse. And the fact that his siblings were doing very well for themselves didn't seem to be helping his case as they had jobs and even one had moved out. As for the boy, he had gone to college. of course, his siblings had each attempted to go to college as well but each of them had dropped out due to one circumstance or the other. So the boy managed to graduate, being the only one of his siblings to do so. But that wasn't good enough for the father. No, it wasn't good enough, nor did the father even acknowledge it as being an achievement as he wanted the boy to get a job. So, the boy looked and looked yet despite his associates degree, a degree that was said to open doors just for the fact of having one, the boy couldn't find one. The father, of course, got more disappointed and madder at the boy. As it just wasn't good enough that he was trying... no he had to have it right then and there."

"Finally, the boy had enough, he was so tired of all the pressure and constant wondering what he was doing wrong every time the father went by him. So the boy did the one thing that he knew for certain that they'd accept him. He joined the airforce. Yet, that wasn't good enough for the father, as he continued to criticize the boy because he believed joining the airforce was a bad decision due to the different things happening in the world and because he didn't believe the boy could handle it. But the boy went as he even excelled at what he did there. In fact, he did so well he was able to join a special unit. However, due to an accident that wasn't his fault, the boy was discharged from the airforce so once again, the boy was without a job. So he returned home, to a very disapproving father."

"So what was the boy to do know? He was discharged and he needed to find a job so he thought, but only one thing came to mind. After all, despite all the problems the boy had with his dad, there was really only one time the two got along. Only one thing they had in common enough that the boy didn't have to think, what he was doing wrong... it was wrestling. Whenever the show was on, they'd both watch it, finally able to enjoy the others company. When it wasn't on they'd once and awhile talk about it, discussing who of their wrestlers would win this, or why a wrestler did that. And for the longest time, ever since he first played a Smack Down Vs Raw 2010, the boy wished that he could become a wrestler himself. Yet he knew he had the endurance, the drive to keep on going no matter what was thrown at him. He knew he had it, yet, he lacked the physic, so he never even tried. But now? He had what he needed. he had his body toned and more so the training from his time in the airforce. He had what he needed so he made the tapes and sent them in to try to get a contract. After all, if he could get this job, maybe, just maybe, his father would finally be proud of something he did."

"So the wait was on, as the boy waited and waited for a reply. More than that he did his best to get ahold of them day in and day out. Finally, he got his chance as he was hired by one of the greatest companies wrestling had ever known. But as the boy thought of who he'd face for his first match, he decided something then and there... He'd start with a huge impact, he'd start, with a Boom."

"Now, the boy's set to take the Mid-Eastern Champion."

Thunder grinned as he finished the little story. Giving a little portion of his life, "So who's questioning rather I deserve to be champion or not? That'd be me. But, it's not what you think D-Dawg. It's not due to lack of confidence. No, it's because each and every day of my life I've questioned myself what'd I miss, how can I do it better. Fact is D-Dawg, I know I can beat you. That was never a question in my mind. What I did along the road to my rematch was to prove to myself, and my father, that I deserve to be Mid-Eastern Champion. So when that match ends and I've won, I'll be able to hold that title up high knowing that I've done what I need to do, to earn the championship."

Thunder nodded as he looked into the camera. A determination in his eyes.

"I know that you're not just going to hand me that title," Thunder continued, "I know that I'm up for a war. After all, with someone with 21 wins under their belt, you better believe I'll be taking them seriously. Then again, I take everyone I got against seriously... the only one I didn't, was the one I lost that title for in the first place. But I righted that wrong by making him tap out last Chaos."

"See D-Dawg I don't care what others have pegged you as. Rather you lost to Leo Kat or not, I don't care. I only care about how I see you. And I see you as a fierce competitor. So you'd better come expect a war. Because there will not be any holding back from me. You won't be seeing a man who as no confidence so that you can take advantage of it. Because as I said, I know I can beat you. No doubt about it."

Thunder pauses as he let's his words sink in. Then he gives the camera a curious look.

"Curious," Thunder said, "You claim that if I win, you'd be going down as having the shortest reign for the Mid Eastern Championship. Umm... Hello, apparently, you forgotten that title already belongs to me with only holding it for less than 2 weeks as it was taken from me. If you loose this match you'd come up long as you'd of held it for close to 3. So what's that got to do with anything?" Thunder shrugged, "Just food for thought. But then again, it would show just how much I want this win more than you. After all, you're argument of not wanting to be the shortest Mid-eastern Championship reign has already been disproven. Though not like I'm going to expect you to suddenly say, 'oh Great and powerful Thunder Dragon, you were so right about you reign being shorter than mine. So here, take this championship. You deserve it more than little old me'." Thunder said using a mocking voice at that last part. Thunder chuckled before he continued.

"So yeah, you can think what you want," Thunder said, "But whatever you say to diminish me and me goals are just going straight over my head. Why? because I don't care. I know what I can do and what I'm going to achieve. So don't think for a second you can get under my skin with your little words. All you're doing is barking like a little chuwawa. Means nothing to me. So I say enough talking, and let's fight."

Thunder grinned as he stood up as he walked over to the camera and shut if off as the image freezes on Thunder's grin of anticipating the great match.

Thunder Vs D-Dawg FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:25 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t516-kristy-punishes-team-grace
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum