JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Eli Vs D-Dawg Empty Thunder Vs Eli Vs D-Dawg

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:30 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/1-20-14-eli-vs-d-dawg-vs-Thunder-t851.html#p22091657

Show: Chaos [1/20/2014]

We begin in the motel room of Thunder Dragon as he has his Xbox 360 set up. At the moment he's playing EWE 2k14 but he's not alone as his friend is sitting on the other bed as they were both playing a match. Thunder was of course playing as himself, while his friend was playing as a CAW. The two of them were currently playing a tag team match against The Experience, Kelsi Parr and Hollie Winder.

-Thunder Dragon-
You know what I like about this game more than WWE 2k14?

-Thunder's Friend-
You're in it?

Thunder laughed slightly at his friends reply.

-Thunder Dragon-
True. But besides that.

Thunder's friend wasn't really sure what it was as he just shrugged. His character on the game currently performing a high flying move on Hollie.

-Thunder Dragon-
I like how you can actually have guys wrestler girls without it being some dumb mixed tag match.

-Thunder's Friend-
I guess, though that does sound a little wrong.

-Thunder Dragon-
Why's that?

Thunder's friend made his character tag with a tag team move before Thunder began to take over the match. Interesting how the game seemed one-sided as Hollie hadn't been able to tag out yet.

-Thunder's Friend-
Just makes it sound like you wanna wrestle women for the wrong reasons.

-Thunder Dragon-
If you say so. Though, you know it's not true.

Thunder's friend gave a shrug as he watched Thunder continue to take it to Hollie Winder on the game. Thunder then whipped Hollie into the corner again and initiated another tag team move.

-Thunder's Friend-
They really need to fix the AI's on this game. After all, shouldn't be this easy to isolate Hollie Winder.

Thunder gave a grin at that as he watched his friend hit Hollie with his signature move.

-Thunder Dragon-
Maybe you're just that good. But I keep telling you man, you should really join. Then we can team up for real.

Thunder's friend made his character do his taught to Hollie to have her start to rise. Which she did just that.

-Thunder's Friend-
I already told you I'm not interested. If you wanna go about prancing around in your underwear with others that's fine by me. Just don't think I'm going to.

Thunder's friend made his character perform his finisher which looked a little like a modified F5.

-Thunder Dragon-
I don't wear that style of gear. Besides, there are lots of people who can pull that look off.

Thunder's friend had his character pin Hollie Winder on the game as he replied.

-Thunder's Friend-
Really? Name one.

-Thunder Dragon-
CM Punk, Triple H, Sheamus, even Roman Reigns.

The ref on the game did the 3 count as it signaled for the match being over. It then began to show the match highlights which from the looks of them, it had been a one-sided match.

-Thunder's Friend-
Didn't know Reigns had that style.

-Thunder Dragon-
He did in NXT.

-Thunder's Friend-
That explains it then.

After the match highlights ended it showed a cut-scene where Kelsi Parr wasn't to happy with Hollie for loosing the match. Of course, that ended with Kelsi attacking Hollie as the two got into a small fight.

-Thunder Dragon-
That don't look to good.

The scene ended as the game headed back to the menu of EWE Universe Mode. Then a message popped up that read 'Kelsi Parr has left The Experience.'

-Thunder's Friend-
Nope not good at all. Though you think that could happen to the real Experience?

Thunder only shrugged as he started simming the matches of the show. They weren't in any of them anyways.

-Thunder Dragon-
Most likely not. And I'm pretty sure it'd take more than loosing a match to get them to split up.

-Thunder's Friend-
Well, it was the 5th time we defeated those two. Though, what about their other partner? Miss-bore was it?

Thunder chuckled as he had finished simming the shows matches and the game had already prompted him if her wanted to proceed to the next show which he selected yes.

-Thunder Dragon-
Mizore. And what do you think she'll leave the Experience because she's teaming with Stealth Elf?

Thunder's friend only shrugged as he looked at the matches for the card.

-Thunder's Friend-
I've seen it happen before.

-Thunder Dragon-
It's possible I guess.

Thunder’s friend then noticed one of the matches.

-Thunder's Friend-
Say, Kelsi Vs Hollie. Should be a good match? How about I play Kelsi while you play Hollie?

Thunder gave his friend a look and grinned

-Thunder Dragon-
Why do you always want to play as Kelsi?

-Thunder's Friend-
No reason.

Thunder continued his look but only chuckled. He knew his friend better than that.

-Thunder Dragon-
Yeah if you say so.

Thunder selected to play the match as of course, his friend picked to play as Kelsi Parr. The match began as it was showing Kelsi's intro the crowd booing her due to the game changing her alignment.

-Thunder's Friend-
We're going to need to fix that.

Kelsi finished her entrance as it was now showing Hollie's. Although Thunder decided to skip it. So the match began as the two began to face each other. Of course, Thunder was a little off due to not being as familiar with Hollie's move-set, yet his friend was handling Kelsi very well as it wasn't long before he has Kelsi hit Hollie with the K.S.T.F.O.

-Thunder Dragon-
Ever notice how there's like three others who's move looks like that?

Thunder of course was attempting to kick out but alas the ref gets to three. His friend was surely pleased with himself as he gave a smile.

-Thunder's Friend-
And there you have it. Kelsi Parr is still the best Diva in the WORLD!

Thunder looked at his friend and grinned.

-Thunder Dragon-
Oh really?

Thunder's friend looked to Thunder.

-Thunder's Friend-
Just saying.

Thunder only chuckled as they headed back to the main menu. Though before he scrolled down to see if one of their characters had a match.

-Thunder's Friend-
Let me do something real quick.

Thunder looked at his friend curiously as he saw that he was doing something on the game. So Thunder looked back to the screen to see his friend enter the tag team section and then add Kelsi Parr to his and Thunder's tag team. Thunder only chuckled.

-Thunder Dragon-
Really?

-Thunder's Friend-
Why have a problem with your formal rival joining your team?

Thunder only smiled.

-Thunder Dragon-
Nah, that's fine. Just I might start feeling left out with you two love-birds on the team.

Thunder could see he was right based on his friend's reaction.

-Thunder's Friend-
...We aren't love-birds.

-Thunder Dragon-
That's right, it's only in your fantasy's at night... and in your video games.

Thunder's friend was silent but Thunder could tell he was right and he only smiled. Thunder's friend stayed like that for a bit as Thunder navigated back to the matches section of the EWE Universes menu.

-Thunder Dragon-
Anyways, if you really like her, why not just ask her out. As far as I know, she's single.

His friend thought about it before he replied.

-Thunder's Friend-
She'll probably just think I'm some obsessed fan.

Thunder actually chuckled.

-Thunder Dragon-
Until you actually do something about it, you pretty much already are.

Thunder's friend didn't really reply as Thunder found the next match for them to play, another tag match as they took on Cryme Time. So they began to play the match though it was another domination.

The scene opens to a shot of the locker room in the American Airlines Center as we see Thunder Dragon there standing and wearing a cowboy hat. Otherwise he was dressed to compete. He looks to the camera and tips his hat.

-Thunder Dragon-
Howdy there EWE, it's me Thunder Dragon. And here on Monday Night Chaos, I'm ready for a rootin' tootin' good time.

Thunder grinned as he said that. Then he took off the hat and gave it a toss. Then he raised his hoodie's hood up before he continued.

-Thunder Dragon-
Anyways, with that little fun out of the way, time to talk about what I've come here to say. And that's my match tonight. Though I find it interesting how many times I keep facing the same guys. After all it seemed like only yesterday I was facing D-Dawg to try and become the Mid-Eastern Champion again. How'd that work out?

Thunder spread his hands and looked down to show he didn't have the belt. Then he looked back to the camera.

-Thunder Dragon-
Guess I failed huh? but it's all good, after all this match is to help me get to an even bigger prize, and no I'm not talking about the All-American Championship. I'm talking about the championship at the tip top. The Undisputed EWE Championship.

Thunder grinned as he could just hear the fans cheering in the background if this promo was being shown live.

-Thunder Dragon-
So of course, me, Eli, and D-Dawg's going head to head... to head in order to rack up more points for the WreslteMania Destiny Series. And this will be our last match to accumulate those points before Anniversary X. After that, one last chance to get in the top 8 before it's cut off time. As for myself, I'm pretty secure in making the cut even if I loose this match, and any other match I have at A.V.X. D-Dawg shouldn't need to fret too much though a win in this one will help further pad his lead. As for my friend Eli... Well, this win is almost crucial to him. Sure he's got the chance to get some points at A.V.X but he and about 5 others are pretty close to together. Thus loosing this match won't suit well for him.

Thunder gave a nod as he paused briefly. Gotta take a breath every once and awhile you know.

-Thunder Dragon-
Now I'm not just here to hype up this match. Because as much as I'd love to see Eli the Kid win this match, I just can't let it happen. After all last Chaos was a first for me. If you saw me and Jessica's twitter posts you'd know. But Last Chaos was the first time I lost twice in a row. So congratulations, CM Punk. Though I can't stay mad. It was an awesome match and was just plain nice to be able to face him last week. But like with the other people I've lost too, CM Punk. I plan on beating you the next time we meet.

Thunder grinned to the camera thinking of how much of an awesome match that would be. Then his grin turned to a smile.

-Thunder Dragon-
Speaking of people I've lost too. D-Dawg's in this match and if I wanna hold dear to what my record as shown so far, is that I need to beat him this time. After all, if you look at my record, I've beaten each person I've defeated before, once again but in a bigger way. And for those I've lost to begin with, I've managed to defeat them in our very next match. So far, I'm o for 2. But you'd better believe that at the end of the night it'll be o for 3.

Thunder nodded as you could see the determine look in his eyes.

-Thunder Dragon-
See D-Dawg, when we fought last time, I focused way to much on the road I had traveled to get there than the place I was at. Just look at my promos. They speak for themselves as I spent more time trying to hype up the fact I had done an awesome job in getting there, and very little on the match itself.

Thunder gave a nod again.

-Thunder Dragon-
Yet don't get me wrong. Last Time D-Dawg you beat me. And my lack of focus caught me. Am I making excuses? Well... take them as you want. But what I'm saying is this time I'm increasing my focus. I'm making sure that you DO NOT spoil my dreams again. Because sure, I don't need to win this match to stay in the WMD series. But I know what loosing can do to a person. It can start a downward spiral so that when that final checkpoint hits, and I'm stuck at the bottom of the series because I couldn't get that win, because I let the others come out and push me aside, all because I lost this match.

Thunder shook his head this time to emphasize what he was about to say next.

-Thunder Dragon-
No. Not this match. The streak would of started at Hell Frozen over. But you'd best be know that I refuse to let this loosing streak go any farther. I'm clinching it at two. Mark my words D-Dawg. I will win this match. Count on it.

You could see the fire in Thunder's eyes as he said that. He wasn't about to loose again. Yet that brought him to his other opponent.

-Thunder Dragon-
Eli, you got my respect, and you always will. Honestly, if I had my way, I'd make it that you made it to the Money in the Bank match, while I went on to defeat whoever the champion is at the time. Rather, Dutch Clark, White Tiger, or even if good ol' Cashmere finally cashes in by then and becomes the Undisputed champion. Then once it was all said and done, with me Undisputed Champion, and you Mr. Money in the Bank. We'd surely give them one for the fans as too great friends fight for the greatest championship this company has to offer.

Thunder grinned at just the thought of such a match. But then he sighed.

-Thunder Dragon-
However, I really hope that you can bounce back from this loss. Because, like I said earlier, I'm going to win this match and Eli I still want you to give me your best. But hey if you beat me. I'll be the first to congratulate you on this victory. After all, it'll not only show that your still in this fight for the Undisputed Championship. But it'll also show D-Dawg that come Anniversary X, you're not what people thought you were. You are a Champion and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Thunder gave a nod Ready to wrap up.

-Thunder Dragon-
So, Eli, D-Dawg, Here's to a great match. And since we're in Texas.

Thunder smiles.

-Thunder Dragon-
Yippee-ki-yay motha BOOM!

Thunder grinned as the scene faded.

Thunder Vs Eli Vs D-Dawg FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:44 am; edited 5 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Eli Vs D-Dawg Empty Re: Thunder Vs Eli Vs D-Dawg

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:31 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t138-raven-vs-trish-stratus
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum