JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Freddie Styles Empty Maya Vs Freddie Styles

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:25 am
Maya Vs Freddie Styles 7c5ae2_24669d3e4a4949d98271902b24e427b4~mv2

-Maya Jensen-
"What can you say about the unknown?”

A white board is seen in the middle of a classroom.  On it was various different facts written around in a green marker.  There didn’t seem to be to many of them but center of all the blocks of texts was one name, Freddie Styles.   That camera zooms back a little as we now see one Maya Jensen, Standing there in her white jacket black pants and presumably the same #GreenNoMore black T-shirt she wore from before but her back was turned as she’s staring at this board.

-Maya Jensen-
"I have gone over the facts in my head.  I have looked at this guy’s record time and time again and I still do not really know who he is.”

Maya walks over closer to the white board as she lifts up her hand with a green marker in it.  She uses it to tap on one section of the board that gave Freddie’s profile stats that she had found.

-Maya Jensen-
"I know he’s 6 foot 2, and 223 pounds.  I know he’s a high flyer and he’s a technical wrestler.  That’s all well and good but what does that tell me about Freddie himself?  Sure it gives me his fighting style and that’s he’s pretty big for a high flyer so it’s a start.  But there’s nothing really to talk about there or is there?”

Maya ponders on this question as she slowly turns around.

-Maya Jensen-
"You see, once again I find myself physically outclassed.  You heard me, right?  This guy’s bigger than me and stronger.  But he won’t just throw his power around trying to strike me with big punches.  No, he’ll be smart about it.  He’ll see where to punch the to punch.  He’ll be looking for a way to cause the most amount of damage on me which means that I have to smart too.  I have to use my training to make sure that I can wear him down.  And if he goes high risk I have to be there ready for him so I can assure him that he crash and burns!”

Maya nods as she begins to think more of her game plan.

-Maya Jensen-
"If you really want to know a guy, you need to look back at what he’s done.  So let’s go back a bit.  Back to Freddie Style’s debut at CWF’s Wrestle Fest 3.  There, Freddie took on one Allister Hayden as the winner moved on to the End Game match.  Which that in itself is something.  Winning a debut is always a way to show everyone exactly what you’re made of.  But then, later that night he failed to win the End Game match as he was the 2nd to be eliminated after a crucial mistake of tagging back in when he was still exhausted.”

Maya nods her head as she points with her marker to a spot on the board that listed out that information.

-Maya Jensen-
"That to me proves that he can be beat.  More specifically that he can make a mistake with his technical game and I will prove that I can find it.  But after that match, after he even went on camera to let everyone know how he saw wrestling should be, he was not seen from again… until the first episode of this show we’re set to debut on, where he came out and attacked Tala Sugay.”

The camera shifted slightly as to put that bit of information on the white board into focus before it returned to Maya.

-Maya Jensen-
"That attack, I have to wonder what brought that on.  Did Freddie want to simply make an impact before his official return to the ring?  Did he, like so many others, have a problem with Tala or her sister?  Or maybe he simply was showing off his new vicious streak.  I couldn’t tell you but what I do know is that makes him an even bigger threat for me.  For Freddie has shown that he is ready to get back in that ring and he is ready to tear apart whoever is set up to be with.  He’s ready to make a statement.  The problem is, he got the wrong opponent.”

Maya smiles as that fire begins to be lit in her eyes.

-Maya Jensen-
"This isn’t a statement of overconfidence.  No, this is a statement of determination.  I’ve gone to long waiting to finally get that exclusive victory.  I have finally gotten it in my other federations.  I finally managed to get that win and while you’ll just have to wait and see how things go for Evolution I can tell you that I refuse to go back to losing again.  I will make sure of that.”

Maya nods as her passion is spilling out.

-Maya Jensen-
"You see Freddie, you need to know that I am someone who does not back down.  You can beat me down, you can hit me with your Ballgame or put me in the Addiction.”

Maya had to slightly chuckle to herself at the name of that finisher as it reminded her of her LAW tag team partner, Abby Addiction.  But that didn’t stop her fire from burning as she continued to speak.

-Maya Jensen-
"You can do whatever you want to me in that ring, but I will not give up. I will keep on coming back.  Even when you think that I can not take any more punishment, I will reach down and pull out a strength that you will never see coming.  So Don’t Blink…”

Maya smirks as she walks straight at the camera filling it completely before she walks out of the view.  When she does the whiteboard is removed of all the writing from earlier but one single phrase.

Or You’ll Miss it.

Maya Vs Freddie Styles LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Freddie Styles Empty Re: Maya Vs Freddie Styles

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:25 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum