JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

The Frost Elite Vs The Slashers (Mizore's RP) Empty The Frost Elite Vs The Slashers (Mizore's RP)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:48 am
The Frost Elite Vs The Slashers (Mizore's RP) 7c5ae2_e26fff066a154336821c1ec04b137018~mv2

We open up in downtown St. Cloud Minnesota in a two story building that is well maintained with a small metal fence running around it. The sign on the pillar next to the entrance says: Houlihan Orphanage. The camera moves to the top of the building on the roof where one Mizore Payne is sitting down, staring off into the distance. She is wearing light blue pajamas with snowflakes on them and a white shirt. The sun has just come up on the horizon, making for a beautiful sunrise. Mizore looks into it squinting, a small smile crossing her face. She jumps when a voice speaks out behind her.

{Android #18}

You’re up here again. I really have to change those locks.

Mizore looks up as a woman with shoulder length blond hair sits next to her, wearing blue jeans and a black shirt. Mizore gives her a warm smile that isn’t returned.

{Mizore Payne}

I like to come up here and think. You saw what happened to me on Slam a few nights ago.

{Android #18}

I saw that you showed him mercy when you had him down and it cost you. You can blame Christy all you want but if you’d stayed on his bruised ribs and lungs, you’d still be the champion. And what’s worse, I understand that you aren’t even booked next week.

{Mizore Payne}

I just came off of a line of tough matches mom, I needed a small break. And once I meet up with Maya we are headed to Belfast Ireland for the CWF show. We have a tag team match there..

{Android #18}

So you are shifting your focus away from Paragon to focus on a different place?

{Mizore Payne}

I know you don’t approve of it.

{Android #18}

On the contrary, I think it’s good for you. There really aren’t many new people for you to face in HSW right now. Going elsewhere will be good practice for you. I hope that you let Maya make the travel arrangements. I’d hate for you to end up in Moscow Scotland again.

Eighteen chuckles as Mizore bows her head.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m really never going to live that one down am I?

{Android #18}

Not anytime soon. But you need to get changed and get on your way. I’m sure Maya will be along shortly to pick you up.

Eighteen stands up but Mizore stops her.

{Mizore Payne}

Wait! I have something very important I want to ask you.

Eighteen looks at her, raising an eyebrow. She doesn’t stop Mizore so Mizore takes her chance.

{Mizore Payne}

I want you to train me.

{Android #18}

Train you?

Eighteen actually laughs. This makes Mizore frown.

{Android #18}

We tried that before kid. I seem to remember you moping and whining cause I was too rough on you.

{Mizore Payne}

But I really feel like I need it. You have to be the one who gets me to the next level.

Eighteen looks at Mizore looking to see just how serious she is. She crosses her arms in front of her.

{Android #18}

On one condition. You do whatever I tell you to do. No complaining. No playing around. And we don’t stop the training until I feel like you are done. Agreed.

{Mizore Payne}

Agreed.

{Android #18}

That was easy. You must really be desperate. So for your first task, go win that tag match with Maya in CWF. I don’t care who your opponents are, I want you to take them out.

{Mizore Payne}

Well this Mick Horrorfick is one big…
{Android #18}

I’m sorry but that sounds like complaining. I don’t care if this Mick is a giant. I said to go and win. Come back to me after you get the big win. And God help you if you lose.

She walks off without another word. Mizore looks at the rising sun and slowly pushes herself to her feet, wondering what she got herself into. She heads back into the building to get changed and head for Belfast and her debut in CWF.

The scene opens up on a beautiful field full of flowers and life on a warm fall day. There is a small hill there as well. A light breeze blows through, causing the flowers to sway lightly in the wind. Suddenly the wind becomes harsher as the scene is suddenly blinded by a white light. When the light fades we find the field is now blanketed in snow. It is a complete cover, no sign of tracks or anything else. On the hill now stands a throne made out of solid ice. Sitting on the throne is a young woman with light purple hair. She is wearing a white jacket with black sleeves that reveals her bare shoulders where you can see the strap of the black tank top she wears underneath. She has a yellow plaid mini skirt on and purple striped sock under her white shoes. She sits off to the side of her chair, resting her left leg over the armrest as her right leg is set to the floor. She has a lollipop stick hanging out of the side of her mouth. She looks into the camera, a small smile crossing her face.

{Mizore Payne}

Hello CWF fans. My name is Mizore Payne. But you can just call me Mizore. I am the Ice Queen and I hope I can refer to you all as my little snowbunnies. I am a second generation superstar the daughter of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment Hall of Famers Jeff “White Tiger” Payne and Android Eighteen. Of course this is something that I didn’t know about until I was about seventeen, having been raised in an orphanage my entire life. Of course when I did find out my true linage, I myself went to the eWe where I was put under the tutelage of my future step mom Hollie Winder. Along with her best friend Kelsi Parr, they helped lead me to a championship in my debut match in the biggest pay per view of the program. Once dad was sure I was actually his daughter, he jumped in on my training. And it was the start of something great.

She smiles at her own memories. She continues to smile at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Then came the greatest moment of my life. I met the love of my life Maya. We went through alot together. We were multi time tag team champions. And we always have each others backs. Even after eWe closed and we found a new home in High Stakes Wrestling. And she was behind me as i became the first ever World champion there. Yes, I am a former World champion. And in a few weeks, I’ll be getting my championship back. Wait.

Mizore puts up a finger. She shifts in the throne so she is sitting forward, crossing her legs in front of her. She wiggles her finger back and forth as she smirks.

{Mizore Payne}

Does that surprise you Slashers? I bet you looked at this card and figured you had an easy win. What could two small little women hope to do against two big men like you? Even now your confidence is showing. Well, it’s more like arrogance. But you are dealing with former champions. You are dealing with a woman here who not only went undefeated to win a tournament but defeated bigger and tougher men than you to get there. I also stood toe to toe with one of the true legends of this business. I made him tap out. If it wasn’t for someone betraying me, I’d still be the champion. You don’t intimidate me at all boys. Defeating you to will be just another day at the office for the Frost Elite. And our main goal, those CWF tag team titles, are going to be ours before you know what hit you. The two of you are just simply a warm up.

She takes the bare stick out of her mouth and glances it over before flicking it to the ground where it blends in with the snow.

{Mizore Payne}

You see, I do have alternative motives here too. If I want to get my title back from that living legend, I need to broaden my horizons a bit. And that means stepping out of my comfort zone. That is why I agreed to come here to help my girl Maya. I need the extra training. I need to face newer and better opponents. So I welcome the chance to face The Slashers. To test myself against their raw power. Because that is the type of competitor I am.

She brushes the hair out of her face and turns her head slightly to the side as she looks into the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

I’ve got to know though Micky, why so angry? Throwing things around, spewing curse words. I think someone needs a time out. I’m glad your buddy Vlad is a voice of reason for you. But he thinks that he knows me just because he knows a little about our past in the eWe. That’s just the tip of the iceberg I’d like to introduce you to my mother. She was a just some blond woman in a man’s world. And they laughed at her when she made the jump into the men’s division. Five world championships later, and they knew better than to cross her. And while I didn’t get as much training from my mother as I’d have liked, I still have her blood in my veins. I’m not afraid of guys who are bigger than me. I’m not afraid of ones who are tougher than me. I have a wide array of weapons in my arsenal. I can beat you with speed. I can take you to the mat and out wrestle you. You think you are big and bad? You’ll tap all the same once I lock you in the Snowbound. And if that doesn’t work, a Cold Shoulder will stun you long enough for a quick three, We have tons of ways of taking you two down. It’s just a matter of what you will be caught with.

Mizore stands up in front of the throne and reaches into her jacket pocket, pulling out a wrapped lollipop. She takes the wrapper off and pops it into her mouth.

{Mizore Payne}

The main point I need the two of you to realize is that me and Maya are more than just a tag team. We are more than just multiple time champions. We are even more than lovers. We are as close as any team you will ever face. We know each other perfectly. We communicate almost telepathically. You will not find a weakness in our team. And that spells bad news for you. We will wear you down. And we will score the pinfall, getting ourselves some momentum going into the title match. Winter is coming to the CWF. And you Micky and your buddy Vlad will be the first two victims, trapped under the ice.

She turns her head slightly to the side, giving the camera a blank stare. She gives a small smile as a big gust of wind causes snow to block out the scene. When it dies down, the hill and field has returned to normal, almost like no snow has ever been there. The throne and Mizore are both gone. The only sign left of her is the lone lollipop stick sticking out of the ground by where the throne once stood. The camera stays on the stick for a moment before it fades away.

The Frost Elite Vs The Slashers (Mizore's RP) USnhKmt

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

The Frost Elite Vs The Slashers (Mizore's RP) Empty Re: The Frost Elite Vs The Slashers (Mizore's RP)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:49 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum