JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

The Frost Elite Vs The Slashers (Maya's RP) Empty The Frost Elite Vs The Slashers (Maya's RP)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:35 am
The Frost Elite Vs The Slashers (Maya's RP) 7c5ae2_e26fff066a154336821c1ec04b137018~mv2

OOC Note: This RP was made before I found out about the rule that all scenes are 'on-camera' for Match RPs. However, all RPs without this note will follow those rules. But as for this RP, Scene 1 was not on camera.

The door to the bedroom opened just a crack but this was only momentarily as the door was pushed open for one Maya Jensen was backing into the room. She wore a plain white t-shirt as well as a pair of blue jeans. In her hands was a rather large tray with a scrumptious look breakfast on it. Once Maya cleared the door she turns around and uses her foot to close the door.

Maya looked over to the bed where her girlfriend, Mizore Payne, was currently asleep her mouth wide open taking her breathes that way due to the bandages on her nose for it had been broken the night before last in a grueling match against one Jack Michaels. Maya looks over at the bandages on Mizore’s nose and sighs slightly to herself before walking over and placing the tray down on the bedside table. When she does she leans over and gently shakes Mizore’s shoulder.

-Maya Jensen-
"It’s time to get up, baby.”

Mizore stirs slightly but this time doesn’t fight it as her eyes slowly flicker open before looking over and smiling at Maya.

-Mizore-
"Mornin’.”

-Maya Jensen-
"Morning, beautiful.”

Maya smiles as she watches Mizore slowly sit up and gives a stretch. Maya just couldn’t help but watch her but then she turned and picked up the tray with the breakfast on it.

-Maya Jensen-
"I got you breakfast in bed.”

Mizore looks over as Maya presents her with the tray as she beams a little.

-Mizore-
"Ah, baby you didn’t have to do that.”

-Maya Jensen-
"I know, but I wanted too. Now sit up and eat.”

Mizore obliges as she sits up and sits up getting comfy. Once she does Maya lays the tray on her lap. Mizore smiles.

-Mizore-
"It looks delicious.”

Maya nods her head before she takes a step towards the foot of the bed.

-Maya Jensen-
"And while you’re enjoying your meal, I’m going to rub your feet.”

Mizore couldn’t help but smile of the special treatment she was getting as Maya removed the covers from Mizore’s feet. Mizore went to grab a bite of her breakfast when she noticed a piece of paper sticking out of Maya’s back pocket.

-Mizore-
"What’s that?”

Maya straightened up as she looked over to Mizore and followed her gaze to her back pocket.

-Maya Jensen-
"Oh, Annabelle and I were just going over some potential candidates for a tag partner for me in CWF. They’re bringing back their tag division and the titles are going to be up for grabs soon.”

-Mizore-
"Can I see it?”

Maya gave her a nod as she pulled the piece of paper out of her back pocket and handed it to Mizore. After that she turned around and had a seat at the foot of the bed and began to rub Mizore’s feet. Meanwhile, Mizore glanced at the list of potential tag partners as she took a bite of her breakfast. It took another moment before Mizore frowned slightly.

-Mizore-
"How come I’m not on here?”

This caused Maya to perk up slightly as she looked over to Mizore but didn’t stop rubbing her girlfriend’s feet.

-Maya Jensen-
"I didn’t think you’d want to do it. I mean you were a little against me branching at first. Besides, I never could get you to tag with me in LAW, and wasn’t the whole reason I had to quit LAW the first time was because the traveling was to much?”

Mizore gives a slight nod as she sat the piece of paper down on her tray keeping her eye contract with Maya.

-Mizore-
"Yeah, but I’ve been thinking a bit on what you said and figured that I could use some more experience and training. And like you said, CWF’s Evolution is on opposite week as HSW’s Slam anyways. So the traveling thing won’t be an issue.”

This actually caused Maya to brighten up a little. She couldn’t help it. After all being with Mizore in another fed would be great. But then Mizore held up a finger as she seemed to sense part of what Maya was thinking.

-Mizore-
"However, I think for now I’m only going to participate in Tag matches. I want to make sure I can handle this new transition before anything else. I’m sure we can talk with the CWF owner about not booking me to often either, mostly for tag title matches and if he wants to hype one up. That way you can still work on getting some single titles as well.”

Maya smiled for that as she got up and went over and gave Mizore a hug.

-Maya Jensen-
"That works for me, baby. I’m just glad you’ll be teaming with me.”

Mizore returned the hug as it lasted a little bit before Maya finally let go.

-Mizore-
"Just know that I’ll probably only go to the shows that I’m booked in though.”

Maya nodded in her understanding.

-Maya Jensen-
"I understand. But now, let’s get back to your pampering. Because I’m thinking a full body massage after you’re done with breakfast.”

-Mizore-
"I’d like that.”

Mizore smiles as Maya smiles back. She then returns to the foot of the bed where she returns to rubbing Mizore’s feet. Just as Mizore returns to eating her breakfast.

Night, that’s what the view opens up too as the camera begins to record. All we see is the night sky with a large full moon. It would almost be peaceful had lightning not flashed in the sky but there wasn’t a cloud in sight. The camera slowly pans down until we seen a very large and old house. The entire structure was black with a yellow glow coming from each window of the place. The glow and structure casted off an eerie atmosphere as the camera takes in the sight.

Flash!

Another crack of lightning flashes through the night sky as the view may have spotted something, or some one, in the window of this haunted house. Slowly though, the camera moves closer to this house, past the iron gates and right up to the door. The footsteps echo’d loudly on the old floor boards that made up the porch. The camera stays on this as the holder knocks on the door loud and fast.

Thud thud thud!

The camera waits there a moment before slowly the door begins to open with a loud creek of rusty hinges. Inside was pitch black as nothing could be seen. Suddenly, a pair of glowing eyes opened in the darkness causing the cameraman to take an involuntary step back. The eyes continued to glow while soft footsteps could be heard, coming from the eyes as who ever or what ever it was grew closer. Finally, a figure began to materialize out of the darkness and into the eerie light from the outside. This figure was Maya Jensen as she wore a dark outfit matching the mood of the haunted house.

-Maya Jensen-
"Halloween has come earlier.”

Maya smirks slightly as she crosses her arms and leans over on the door frame.

-Maya Jensen-
"For Next evolution, I find myself in tag team action as I me and my partner, Mizore, facing off against the Slashers. A fitting name to not only fit their theme but also to fit the month. As this is the month of fear, horror, and dressing up in costumes. But, that’s not really knew for these guys as it’s Halloween all year round for them.”

Maya smiles as she shifts over just a little more as a new glow appears in the darkness of inside the house. This was of a mask, floating a little over 6 feet in the air. But this wasn’t just any mask, but the mask of Mick Horrorflick.

-Maya Jensen-
"Mick Horrorflick. I do have to ask, why the mask? I mean is it to install fear in your opponents? Is it because you want that face to be the last face your enemies see right before you drop them with your Railroad Spike? Perhaps he’s just butt ugly and doesn’t want anyone to see it.”

Maya chuckled at her own joke before her more serious nature returns.

-Maya Jensen-
"But you see Mick, I’m not the kind of girl who scares easily. As I’ve seen TRUE terror in a man who did something way worse to me than you will even think of doing in that ring. THAT is a man I fear. You? You’re just a guy in a mask with anger issues. You want to use that power against me and my partner but you know what, Damian Kirkson and Kendo thought they could use that same power against me then as well. And what happened?”

Maya raised her hands smacking them together three times with much emphasis on that last slap.

-Maya Jensen-
"Three seconds and it was I who came out the victor. So bring your power, you will get outsmarted as we use that blind rage of yours against you.”

Maya snapped her finger as the glowing mask dissipated in a puff of green smoke. Maya then crossed her arms again.

-Maya Jensen-
"But this match isn’t just a one on one match. No this is a tag team as your partner is just as much Halloween as you are. As he is another terror in the night as he represents one of the greatest and well known movie monsters of all time. Even his name fits right into someone you would associate with the creature. That’s right, I’m talking about Vlad.”

Another glow starts in the darkness inside the house. This time we see a partial face with vampire fangs sticking out of it. The image could of been that of Vlad but it was difficult to tell.

-Maya Jensen-
"Despite all of that, Vlad is nearly a compete opposite of his tag team partner. Sure he’s big but he’s also slow and methodical. He seeks out those strong moves and he can take a hit.. I mean REALLY take a hit. He will take what you throw at him and just keep coming. But that’s fine. As we share that in common. As I am no stranger to pain. I’ve beaten down and even tortured on more than one occasion but I got back up. I withstood the pain and kept on coming. So we’ll see If Vlad how supernatural Vlad really is as we keep on coming back for more. But in the end, Vlad, you will fill the true cold of the undead.”

Maya again raises her hand and snapps her finger as the image of Vlad dissipates in green smoke. Maya resumes her crossed arms but as she does, a chilling visible wind began to blow from inside the area as even a few snow flakes and ice crystals could be seen.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’m will not be alone out there on Evolution. As I will be with my tag partner, Mizore. But what does Mizore bring to this match, hmm? None of you have seen her in a CWF ring before so you’ll have to go outside of it just to get a glimpse of just who it is your dealing with… just like I did. But let me give you a small taste of what to expect.”

A yellow glow spreads across the empty black area as it was the shine of a belt. But this wasn’t just some belt as it had three letters on it not associated with the CWF. They were HSW. Maya Smirks a little as continues.

-Maya Jensen-
"That’s right. My partner is a former HSW Champion. The FIRST HSW Champion to be exact. But her accomplishments don’t just stop there as both me and her were apart of another federation before HSW. In that federation we both turned heads as we BOTH began Diva’s GrandSlammers! Earning all three singles belts the Women’s division had to offer as the Diva’s Tag Team Championships!”

As Maya said this, the HSW title vanishes only to be replaces by the glow of two other championships. These titles were the EWE Diva’s Tag Team Championships.

-Maya Jensen-
"So we know how to become Tag Team Champions. And this match, is nothing but a preview to show the higher ups that we, The Frost Elite! Are worthy to be added into the Monster’s Mash! And if you think that you two are entered into that match, just know that you may be monster’s but that won’ help you as the results on Hell Bound will be the same as it will be on Evolution Three. With The Frost Elite as the victors. So, Don’t blink…”

Maya smirks as the glow from the tag titles disappears and Maya straightens up before slowly backing up until she was consumed by the darkness of the house. All that was left was her glowing eyes as she uttered one final thing.

-Maya Jensen-
"Or You’ll Miss it.”

The door slams shuts causing an howling rush of wind. The camera watches this before fading to black.

The Frost Elite Vs The Slashers (Maya's RP) USnhKmt

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

The Frost Elite Vs The Slashers (Maya's RP) Empty Re: The Frost Elite Vs The Slashers (Maya's RP)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:35 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum