JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

SmolderDash Vs Mizore Empty SmolderDash Vs Mizore

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:59 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2-2-15-mizore-vs-smolderdash-t1401.html

Show: Ladies Night [2/2/2015]

Scene 1

Monday Night Chaos 186 was nearing its conclusion as only 1 more match remained.  The first of the Co-Main events had just gotten over and Smolderdash was walking straight to her locker room.  You couldn't tell what she was thinking of feeling from the mask or covering her face.  Though with the fire flicking on her head people tended to avoid her just the same.  As Smolderdash gets to her locker room she enters shutting the door behind her.  The fire on her head stops as she removes it.  Jade, the girl under the suit just looks at the Smolderdash mask well she'd call it a helmet, though not that it was anything but fire resistance.  She didn't have the resources to make the helmet impact resistance, including bullet resistance, which were two things she was planning on doing once the Military approved of it.  But for now it worked as she was able to wear the suit to the ring and not be penalized for having protective head gear on.

Though as Jade looked down at that helmet she just seemed more furious.  Finally she throws the helmet across the room in her anger.  The helmet just happened to land on a cushion in the room face down, so no real damage was to it.  But Jade didn't seem to care before that anger just slowly melted into misery.

-Jade-
"What am I even doing here?  I'm not a fighter, I'm an inventor.  What was I thinking, thinking I could be in the same ring as these other real fighters.  I only took some self-defense classes and that's it.  I'm not a fighter...

Jade sighed as she was feeling blue.  She had been feeling miserable since Mr. E had kicked her out of his group.  She had thought he was going to help her but that wasn't even going to work.  So Jade crossed the room and had a seat down on one of the cushier chairs in the room.

-Jade-
"When Kristy asked me if I could help with commentary, I should have just left it at that.  Though they don't need me for that now since Chaos is back in full swing...  I could just quit, but no... I need the money.  Not to mention I've signed a contract, which was a stupid idea anyways.  I shouldn't be here in this fashion.  Ugh I should have asked if I could just become one of the staff, you know working on getting the ring, titantron and all those other things.  But No, I had to think that maybe I had another shot at portraying my suit to get it out from Iwei's shadow.

Jade tightened her fist in annoyance.  It was Iwei Huang who was a friend of her dad's.  And after Jade told him about her suit, he asked her if he could help advertise it by making it a Skylander.  At the time Jade didn't care but after that the military wouldn't take her serious.

-Jade-
"That's what I should do.  Just forget about this suit.  Or find some other idea to get it advertised.  I could go right now and talk with Kristy about this maybe get someone else to take my place as Smolderdash?

Jade got up to head for the door.  Yet before she made it half way she heard something.  Something slightly muffled as she couldn't tell what it was.  She shrugged slightly before she headed out the door and went to Kristy's office.  There she knocked.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Come in.

So Jade entered the office where she saw Kristy sitting behind her desk, though she wasn't alone as it seemed Michael Jensen was also there.  He was standing slightly behind Kristy's desk so Jade almost wondered if they had been doing something.  Of course, despite that she was feeling a bit more nervous with both of them there.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Can we help you?

Jade walked a bit closer as she thought on how she was going to say this.

-Jade-
"Well.... I was wondering if it were possible.... if I could get out of my contract?

There was a mild confused look on Kristy's face.  Michael also had some but seemed he was letting Kristy take care of it.

-Kristy Jensen-
"If this is about your loss, youíll be getting another chance, don't worry.

Jade shook her head.

-Jade-
"No it's not because of that.  I'm just not a wrestler, I'm an inventor... So I thought maybe I could do you better if I were on the crew members staff than as a wrestler.

Kristy seemed to think about this for a moment.  She even glanced towards her computer monitor.  Before back at Jade.

-Kristy Jensen-
"We've already got your opponent for next week.

-Jade-
"But can't you cancel it?  Or maybe get someone else to wear the suit?

Kristy thought for a moment then slowly shook her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm sorry Jade, We're still in the recovery stage here, which means we need to keep all the talent we have. And if we let you out of your contract what will that say to the other wrestlers here or even other wrestlers we want to bring in?

Jade looked to argue the point but Kristy held up a finger to silence her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Don't say something you'll regret or make me change my mind about the offer I'm about to give you.

Now it was Jade's turn to be puzzled.

-Jade-
"What offer?

Kristy lowered her hand back to the desk before she spoke.

-Kristy Jensen-
"The offer, is for you to complete out your contract and when the time for it to be over if you still would rather work for the crew members staff we can help you get on there.  May even promote you to head of the staff if you're as good as you say.

-Jade-
"So... I just have to stay till my contracts over?

-Kristy Jensen-
"Yes.

That brought a smile to Jade's face as she quickly went over and extended her hand for them.

-Jade-
"You got a deal.

Kristy returned the smile as she shook Jade's hand.  After Jade finished she headed for the door in a very good mood but stopped for a moment and glanced back.

-Jade-
"You said you have my opponent for next week, May I ask who it is?

-Kristy Jensen-
"Mizore.

Jade nodded as she filed that away to excited at the future position change to think about who she was about to go up against.  After she left Kristy looked back to Michael.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Now, where were we?

Michael smiled as he leaned back over her chair and kissed her.

Scene 2

-Smolderdash-
"What happens when two forces of nature collide?

The scene laid before them seem just about impossible.  On the one side you could see a frozen land, that lead up to a tall mountain full of ice.  Snow continued to fall on that side.  On the other we see what looks to be a land of fire, stretched out to a volcano up at the top.  Smoldering ash lightly fell as the fire on this side burned.  The places looked full and moving, not just some easy recognizable green screen as there wasn't even a clear middle as the two lands seemed to merge.

-Smolderdash-
"Fire and Ice, two of natureís most fearsome elements.  Fire is a devastating destroyer as it destroys everything in its path.  Ice is the force that uses its freezing temperatures to cover what it comes in contact with causing whatever it is to be locked in on the inside.  While one seeks to destroy the other seeks to preserve what is buried beneath its sheets.

The volcano began to erupt as jagged ice crystals began to pierce the snow covered land.

-Smolderdash-
"The two are polar opposites.  Both able to cancel the other out.  But when the force on one side is larger than the force of the other, it will because the other two lose the round.  Yet why do I mention this?  For if this were correct, then in this conflict you'd say that Ice would come out victorious.  This creature who chooses Ice as her power is more accomplished than myself, the creature of Fire.  She's won every championship that her division has to offer, all but one.  Yet I have yet to win one.  Not that I want to win a title for its glory, but to set an example and burn it.  But what good am I if I cannot defeat an opponent like McCool?  Was she indeed flawless as my fire couldn't find that kink in her armor?  Or does the answer lye within her name as her cool ways stopped my furious fire?  And yet if I could not defeat her, one that is only cool, will I be able to defeat the one as cold as ice?

As she spoke it seemed the land of ice was beginning to spread into the land of fire, causing it to coat in its ice as the fires drizzled down to nothing.  Jagged spears of ice pieced the land of fire.

-Smolderdash-
"You may say that McCool is a better opponent than Mizore for defeating her all but once.  But despite that, Mizore has been more accomplished than McCool.  Is this only because of McCool not getting what she deserved?  For if one defeats the champion even if she hasn't made the accomplishments herself, does it not mean that she has in her to all those things or even more so?

The ice continued till it began to form around the volcano and going up.

-Smolderdash-
"None the less, perhaps, I don't have it in me to do what I've said before.  I'm nothing but a small flame destined to be put out.  Perhaps all that's left for me to do is stop.  As this land is too much for me to overcome.  I should stick to where I belong, away from the coldness the EWE Ring.  I do not belong there.

The volcano cased over in ice completely.  The land of fire completely frozen.   The camera begins to zoom in at the top of the volcano as suddenly, we see Smolderdash floating over the place.  This was it, she knew it.  She was about to concede defeat.  In her she didn't even know why she was going all out with this visual because she knew she wasn't enough.  She wasn't a fighter.

-Smolderdash-
"NO!

Suddenly fire burst around her suit lit up with it.  Her eyes narrowed as she landed on the volcano and the ice began to melt.

-Smolderdash-
"I will not be giving in.  For even though it seems hopeless and I'm incased in ice on all side.  What's boils down in me is something I desire.  I want to see this company burn.  This place gave me a job yes, but it hasn't helped me in my quest.  I've been humiliated long enough.  I know that EWE is one of Kristy Jensen's passions as well as her stupid Daughter Stealth Elf, and Roller Brawl.  They're the family of the one who screwed me over so I'll start with them, as I burn down all they're hopes in dreams.  And Monday I have just the opportunity as I face Maya Jensen's best friend, Mizore.

The ice continued to melt before Smolderdash conjured up a large fireball as she threw it towards the ice covered mountain.  It struck as the camera followed it leaving what was now a shape of Mizore.  Smolderdash seemed to use some kind of fire in her suit to fly over to the mountain shaped Mizore.

-Smolderdash-
"I'd say it's nothing personal Mizore, but it really is.  You got involved with the Haug family, thus you must burn.  But don't worry, your friend will follow you.  I can't say when, but she will.  Mark my words.  I also don't care who you are, Diva's Tag Team Champion, former Shining Star Champion and Televixen Champion.  Everything burns when the fire is hot enough, and right now I'm boiling.

Smolderdash held out her hand as some kind of small torch like device appeared in her hand.  She did a flick of the wrist as a whip of fire came out of the torch.  After spinning around she whipped it at the statue again and again till it had many gashes in it.

-Smolderdash-
"Be afraid Mizore.  And yes I know you're demeanor.  You only feel the likes of Syd Vicious who's as of this moment gone.  But you will learn to fear me.  And any time you see a fire crackling, it'll remind you of the beating you took at my hands.  Rather you burn or you barely escape the flames with your life, you will remember as I defeat you and move on...

The Volcano on the other side erupted as an intense fire engulfed both places.  The Mizore Mountain just began to melt in the extreme heat.

-Smolderdash-
"In a Blaze of Glory.

Smolderdash flies off as the camera catches the Mizore melting down till there was nothing left.

-END-

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

SmolderDash Vs Mizore Empty Re: SmolderDash Vs Mizore

Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:00 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t444-stealth-elf-vs-summer-rae
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum