JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

SmolderDash Vs Audrey Marie Empty SmolderDash Vs Audrey Marie

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:56 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/smolderdash-v-audrey-marie-t945.html

Show: Ladies Night [2/17/2014] (Posted Date)

-Scene 1-

-Off Camera-

We open up to the Samford Hall Library. There we find a girl of about 18 or so. She was wearing relatively simply closes over her dark skin. Yet an interesting feature would be her pair of goggles she had on, resting just above her eyes. Who was this person and why was she important? Well you didn't think Smolderdash walked around every where in that suit did you?

Smolderdash, or Jade as her name truly was, was sitting there pouring over a particular book on the table. Actually there was quiet a few books there on the table, all about advance mechanics or the different properties of the fire element. That wasn't the only thing on the table as there was what looked to be a silver torch sitting by, it of course was only the handle as there was no fire was on it. Jade continued to her research when she was approached by a dark haired Woman. She seemed a bit nervous.

-Dark Haired Woman-
"Excuse me, are you researching mechanical things?"

Jade looked up from her research, curious as to who it was that was speaking to her.

-Jade-
"Yes."

-Dark Haired Woman-
"Well, my name's Avira... and I was wondering if you could help teach me about that... kinda stuff."

-Jade-
"I'm sorry, I don't go to school here. And I'll be leaving in a few days, once Ladies' Night is over."

-Avira-
"Oh... well, could you at least teach me for the few days you're here?"

Jade thought about it, but wasn't really sure if it was a good idea.

-Jade-
"Well, I don't know, I'm actually one of the wrestlers in EWE. So I have a match to train for during that time."

-Avira-
"Wait, you are!? I love the EWE!"

Jade wasn't sure how to take that. She just hoped she wasn't a die hard fan. She closed her book and stood up, picking her torch device up as well.

-Jade-
"... Ummm yeah, Well, I probably best be going."

-Avira-
"Did I freak you out? Sorry... "

Avira Sighs as she looks down sad. Jade looked at her and shook her head.

-Jade-
"No... not really, just I've only been in EWE for 2 weeks now. But I only really joined to help showcase my Smolderdash suit."

-Avira-
"Smolderdash suit? That sounds interesting..."

Jade looked to Avira. She wondered if she thought it like the others, that Jade had designed a suit based on the Smolderdash character. What little did those people knew, that it was the Smolderdash character that was based on her suit.

-Jade-
"Yeah well... It's my own original design... and I didn't rip it off Skylanders, he ripped it off me."

Avira was curious now. This girl was really interesting...

-Avira-
"How did he rip it off you?"

-Jade-
"... OK maybe not rip off exactly. See I-Wei Huang, the guy who created all the Skylanders characters, well he was a friend of my dad's. And he was a friend to the family in some ways. But, I created the Smolderdash suit in order to get a Military contract, When i told I-Wei about it, he thought of the idea to make it a Skylander to help with it's publicity."

Jade's eyes narrowed slightly as it aggravated her what he did.

-Jade-
"It only took away and real life creditability for the suit. Which caused my contract to get refused. So now I have to get some credit back, so a friend of mine suggested I join EWE with the suit. So that's what I'm doing. I've got one win under my belt, but that doesn't stop the Diva's champ from still thinking I'm a joke. Why did that stupid Elf have to join as that anyways? She's hurting my reputation just as much."

-Avira-
"That's terrible... I'm sorry to hear that... what's that about an elf?"

-Jade-
"Some girl got the bright idea to paint herself green and join the EWE as the Skylander Stealth Elf."

Jade's temper was rising a bit, this was a rather sore subject for her. She looked at a nearby clock to check the time. Finally she sighed. She needed to get her mind off things. So she looked back to Avira.

-Jade-
"Tell you what, if you want, I can show teach you some things now. Can't say I know about the other days though."

Avira gave a smile, happy that she was going to teach her.

-Avira-
"Thank you so much!"

Jade nodded to the girl. And really, she enjoyed her work, not as a Diva, for that was more like sticking a sticker on a nascar driver, but what she really enjoyed was building and fixing things. It actually took a lot of the stress off her. Though she couldn't say she's ever tried to teach anyone before.

-Jade-
"Well, go ahead and lead the way. I don't have a workshop here, but surely you have access to one of the school's workshops."

-Avira-
"well, I'm actually not a student... I just came here so see if I could get anyone to teach me. I know that's stupid but... I really want to learn."

Jade was slightly taken aback by that. She didn't get that.

-Jade-
"You're not a student? But couldn't you just enroll in some classes or something? Would make a lot more since then asking a complete stranger for lessons."

-Avira-
"Well, I don't really have any money to enroll..."

-Jade-
"But you could get financial aid couldn’t you?"

-Avira-
"I've tried, I was turned down."

This time Jade frowned. It did bother her that Avira seemed to want to learn that, only to be turned down. Reminded her slightly of her own problem. Finally she nodded again.

-Jade-
"OK, we can check if we can borrow one of the workshops here... if nothing else, I'm sure my friend Mr. E can try and persuade them into letting us use one."

Avira nodded returning to a smile.

-Avira-
"Alright! This'll be fun."

Jade nodded to as she even couldn't help but smiling a bit herself. The two of them headed off to find a way to get access to a workshop, so Jade could teach Avira a few things.

-Scene 2-

We open up to the Beard Eaves Coliseum where Ladies' Night was well underway. As the camera pans around the ring area, "Burning Ghetto" by Alien; Renegade hits over the PA system. It gets a few mixed reactions as the Ladies' Night fans still aren't sure about where this Diva stands. Soon, Smolderdash comes out from behind the curtain as she walks to the stage, the fire on her head blazing. Once again with out a visible microphone. This time however, Smolderdash stays up on the stage as she begins to look over the crowd. She pauses before flipping the on switch of her head piece.

-Smolderdash-
"Last week wasn't exactly the best week for Mr. E's Elite now was it?"

The crowds booed for they all knew who the Elite consisted of. Smolderdash didn't care. She needed to be ruthless and cunning. The military didn't care for popularity, they only cared about results, so Smolderdash was going to give them just that.

-Smolderdash-
"Every single one of the Elite members lost their matches. All of them... but me. I guess that goes to show you, that I am the best in the Elite."

The crowds gave a few mixed reactions again.

-Smolderdash-
"Last week, Lita thought that she had what it took to beat me. Saying all I was, was a costumed idiot, looking to entertain the masses. Even comparing me to Stealth Elf. Please, I'm ten times the woman she is and I refuse to be put into her catorgory. I'm not a Skylander, I'm not a video game character. Smolderdash is my creation and who I AM!"

Smolderdash's words intensified as she went on. There was much to be shown. She then held up one of her hands as a small fire lit there. She couldn't help but smile.

-Smolderdash-
"Now tonight, I face another former member of the Queens of Wrestling, a group that Trish Stratus and Mickie James disbanded because they realized just how much of a failer their group was."

-Stephanie McMahon-
"The Queens aren't..."

Smolderdash glared down to where the commentator booth was as she interrupted her.

-Smolderdash-
"When I talk, you listen. Now Shut it!"

Stephanie McMahon looked as if she was about to say something else. So Smolderdash continued.

-Smolderdash-
"You ever hear of Spontaneous combustion, McMahon? Well if not, I'll be gladly to show you exactly what it is if you say one more word. And no I'm not afraid to do it."

The crowds booed Smolderdash, but Stephanie decided to remain quiet she'll give her grip after Smolderdash finished.

-Smolderdash-
"Now as I was saying, the queens disbanded, but unlike Lita, who just b*tched about it. My opponent tonight has moved on, as she's created her own little faction, the BFFs...worse name ever. Unless she wanted to be know as the sing song group of girls who just were the best of friends."

Smolderdash chuckled. But she continued to hold that fire in her hand.

-Smolderdash-
"Though, that's how Audrey started isn't it? Just a big Mickie James fan, who got her first taste of action when she entered a battle Royal for the final qualifier at last years Money-in-the-bank. How'd that turn out for her? Well let's just say Hollie Winder failed to cash-in the briefcase in question at Hell Frozen Over a few months ago."

The fire in Smolderdash's hand grew a little dimmer but Smolderdash went on.

-Smolderdash-
"You see, Audrey, I have a lot on the line in this match. In fact I have allot on the line in every single match that I compete in. For I have to show that I'm not a joke. So if you mess with me, you WILL GET BURNED!!"

Smolderdash yelled the last three words. The fire on her head beginning to get mo

-Smolderdash-
"If I lose, it only let's these pea-brains think that what the others have said must be true. That I'm just some clown trick. I'm not an entertainer, I'm here to set this place on fire. I WILL be taken seriously. No more than that, I will be feared by all these pathetic Diva's in the back. I will become greater than that of the Diva's Champion, Syd vicious. She may be Vicious, but I've got a real hot temper and everyone will see if flare. mark my words."

Smolderdash looked straight into the fire that was still there on her hand. She smirked from inside the mask as she continued to speak.

-Smolderdash-
"Audrey, just think of yourself like this flame right here. You think you're big and if given the right circumstance you could become a roaring fire, one that would take this Division by storm. The problem is Audrey, is I'm a master of fire. For I control fire itself. So as for our match tonight..."

Smolderdash closed her fist as the flame instantly went out.

-Smolderdash-
"I'm going to snuff you out."

"Burning Ghetto" by Alien; Renegade hits the PA system again as Smolderdash stood there for a moment longer before she headed back through the curtain.

-END-

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

SmolderDash Vs Audrey Marie Empty Re: SmolderDash Vs Audrey Marie

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:56 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum