JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Smolderdash Vs Lita Empty Smolderdash Vs Lita

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:55 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/lita-vs-smolderdash-t908.html

Show: Ladies Night [2/12/2014]

Scene 1

We begin in Starkville, Mississippi. There we find one Smolderdash standing in the Elite's locker room in the Humphrey Coliseum. She was dressed interesting looking attire which included her mask. Right now she had her arms crossed as she was deep in thought. But it wasn't long before one Mr. E came into the locker room. Smolderdash looked up at him. She just might of said something about how he just came straight into a Diva's locker room without knocking. But he was the Elite's leader, and at the time neither her or Cynthia were caught in an embaresing predicament. Of course Cynthia wasn't there at the time.

-Mr. E-
"I see Cynthia's not here yet."

Smolderdash shook her head. Mr. E crossed the room as he continued to use his cane to assist him. He head a seat on one of the room's sofas as he glanced up at Smolderdash.

-Mr. E-
"I trust you're fully prepared for your match tonight."

Smolderdash gave a nod yet there was still a question on her mind.

-Smolderdash-
"Are you sure this is a good idea? I'm still not sure if the Smolderdash suit was designed for Entertainment."

Mr. E gave a light chuckle. As he laced his fingers together.

-Mr. E-
"Is that what you think this business is? Entertainment?"

Smolderdash gave another nod.

-Smolderdash-
"It's what I've heard. All professional wrestling is, a predetermined outcome as they have a corregraphed match to entertain the audience."

-Mr. E-
"It is what they say isn't it."

-Smolderdash-
"Yes it is. You said you were going to help me show my suit isn't some joke."

-Mr. E-
"Indeed I did. Just trust me Smolderdash. By the time it's all said and done, you'll have your military contracts. But first you need to show it off."

-Smolderdash-
"I see, but this isn't a No disqualification match."

-Mr. E-
"Correct. But that doesn't mean you can't dazzle it's abilities while you make your entrance."

Smolderdash thought about it. She could try something like that. Though she still had her slight doubts but she trusted Mr. E. Of course it was at this time that there was a knock at the door. Smolderdash wondered who it could be as she walked over to it and opened it slightly. On the other side was one Trixy with a cameraman behind her.

-Trixy-
"Hey there, care for an interview."

Smolderdash glanced back at Mr. E wondering if she should or not.

-Mr. E-
"You're call."

Smolderdash looked back to Trixy but she shook her head.

-Smolderdash-
"No."

-Trixy-
"Why not? After all the EWE nation would love to know more about you."

Strange as it was, Smolderdash started to get a little annoyed by that. Suddenly, a flame bursted onto her head. But it wasn't burning her or anything. Trixy took an involuntary step back.

-Trixy-
"Uhh... neat trick."

Smolderdash only narrowed her eyes.

-Smolderdash-
"If I wanted to let the EWE nation know more about me I'd tell them myself. I'm not giving anything to you creeps."

-Trixy-
"We're not creeps..."

Smolderdash just glared at Trixy. The fire still going off on her head.

-Smolderdash-
"You are what I say you are. Now get lost before I get really mad."

The fire on Smolderdash's head crackled a bit. Trixy could feel it's heat and wasn't taken any chances off getting burned. So she turned and left. Smolderdash just watched them leave when her intense glare lost it's intensity. She didn't just say that did she? She then heard the sounds of a slow clap. She turned around to see Mr. E was the one doing so.

-Mr. E-
"Very well done."

Smolderdash turned the fire on her head off as she looked to Mr. E.

-Smolderdash-
"You really think so?"

Mr. E gave a nod.

-Mr. E-
"Of course I do. We need to show the staff here that they come to us on our time, not the other way around."

Smolderdash nodded. Perhaps he was right.

-Mr. E-
"However, I do believe you should make some comments about your match tonight. You could do that in a variety of ways. Including an in ring promo."

Smolderdash thought about it. That would give her more of an audience to show off the suit. So she gave a nod.

-Smolderdash-
"I'll do that then."

Mr. E gave a nod. As he stood up and began to walk over to her.

-Mr. E-
"Very well, I shall help you make preparations."

Mr. E then headed out the door with Smolderdash as they left to make preparations for her in ring promo.

Scene 2

Some time later we see towards the ring. Suddenly, a fire bursts all the way around the apron as if it was setting up for an inferno match. The crackling of the fire could be heard for a bit before "Burning Ghetto" by Alien; Renegade plays over the PA system. Not long after that than Smolderdash came out from the back as she stopped on stage, the fire on her head blazing hot. Just then she sprinted down off the stage and down the ramp, but as she reached the end of the ramp she pointed her hands down and a blast of fire shot out of them as she used this to propel herself into the air as she flew the remaining distance and over the top rope. She then landed inside the ring. There wasn't a microphone in her hand but as she spoke her words went over the PA system, so most likely she had some kind of headset under her mask.

-Smolderdash-
"EWE, The Elite is here."

The crowd gave a some cheers despite what she said. It was a pretty neat entrance. The fire around the apron continued to crackle as her entrance song ended, yet thanks to Smolderdash's suit, the fire didn't bother her.

-Smolderdash-
"Just a few nights ago, you got but a small taste of what our group is like. We are ruthless, we are cunning, and we are out to take over this company in a Blaze of Glory."

Smolderdash crossed her arms as she looked around the crowd.

-Smolderdash-
"I can see the looks on your faces. I can see that you, much like my opponent later tonight, can see me as nothing but a skylander. For that stupid Video game ruined me. Because thanks to it, everyone that sees this suit I designed thanks of that video game and they think it's nothing but a joke. I honestly can't stand it. Do you know how long I worked on this suit? How I had big plans for it? Only for one little thing to effect it."

The fire on Smolderdash's head increased ever-so slightly to show off just how angry she was getting.

-Smolderdash-
"So it's time I showed everyone to stop judging the design. And it all starts tonight when I take on Lita."

The crowds boo at the sound of Lita's name.

-Smolderdash-
"See I've done a bit of research on Lita. And seems that she's not able to get over the fact that her old group doesn't want her anymore. Oh boo hoo Lita. Grow some backbone and try to do something on your own. But wait, you can't seem to do that either. Considering you brought Hollie Winder to a draw and it wasn't even your doing seeing how Hollie had the match in the bag, if not for a small mistake on her part. But go ahead, use that as apart of your reasons to why you think you can beat me. But we both know you'll see me as nothing but a joke. Which really burns me up."

Smolderdash clinched her fist as a whiff of fire came from it. She then continued on.

-Smolderdash-
"You're two biggest achomplishments that I've seen are pretty tainted. Like the fact you are a two time Diva's champion. Which would be something, considering it's the highest championship this brand has to offer. But oh that's right. It wasn't when you got them. In fact if it wasn't for Abby addiction merging it with the Women's championship, it'd still be a second rate title. Then there's the fact that you were apart of the greatest faction in 2012, the queens of Wrestling. But I've got to wonder if it wasn't Mickie and Trish who really did all the work since according to your record, you don't hold a single tag team win to your name. After all you seen all their achomplishments compared to you? H*ll it's no wonder they dumped your *ss and went their own way."

Smolderdash scoffed as she went on.

-Smolderdash-
"I still think it's funny that you're complaining about were you're at. You're at the bottom facing these new comers for good reason. You're don't deserve to be in the mid card, or anything else. You deserve the match that you're in Lita and I'll further prove it when I pin you tonight. Because I don't find myself facing a legend Lita. I find myself facing a has been who dreams she was more than what she is. Just because you've been a company long doesn't make you a legend. And we've already established that what you did manage to do during your 43 matches was looses almost double the amount you've won. So how does that make you a legend? It doesn't."

Smolderdash stops to ponder something else she heard Lita say.

-Smolderdash-
"You think I want to hang with you? That I even care what I mean to you? You're wrong Lita. I don't care about you but for one thing. And that is to make sure you're the first to fall to me. I'm not weak like that Stealth Elf Diva, who most likely was some Stealth Elf fan that took it to far. No I'm the real deal, Smolderdash. And when tonight ends, It will be the Sunrise of my career... and the Eclipse of yours."

Smolderdash then lifted her hand and a small blast of fire erupted from it. She then headed to the back. Things were going to get quiet hot for Lita.

end.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Smolderdash Vs Lita Empty Re: Smolderdash Vs Lita

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:55 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum