JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Summer Rae Empty Stealth Elf Vs Summer Rae

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:19 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2-9-15-stealth-elf-vs-summer-rae-t1419.html#p22144602

Show: Chaos [2/9/2015]

As Monday Night Chaos 187 continued on, Stealth Elf and Mizore were in the trainer's office being looked at.  For Mizore she had some bruises and cuts from Smolderdash's attack.  While Stealth Elf had burned her hands on the ropes.  The trainer wrapped up her hands and gave her some medicine to put on her hands in the next few days.  Of course, both of them were given the A-Okay for competing next week.  After the trainer finished Mizore and Stealth Elf headed to their locker room.  Stealth Elf only put on a hoodie over her attire, she didn't feel like doing anything else.

-Mizore-
"Thanks for the save out there.

-Stealth Elf-
"What friends are for.

Stealth Elf gave a slight smile as she looked to Mizore.  Mizore nodded as she grabbed her bag and began to look into it.  Of course, as she did this that desire came to Stealth Elf again as in her mind she couldn't help but wonder, if this was her moment.  Was this her chance to do what she wanted?  She held up a hand about to say something when a thought entered her mind.  Not a happy thought either, so she went back to silence.

For the rest of the show, the two of them hung out backstage.  Mizore had briefly suggested they sign some autographs but Stealth Elf couldn't due to her hands.  Eventually, the show ended and Mizore headed out, Stealth Elf actually was thinking of doing something else before she left.  After all she had the idea a few times after watching the show and hearing the commentary.  So she made her way to find Trish Stratus, who she found talking with some crew worker.  Stealth Elf walked closer as an awkwardness crept over her.  Maybe this was a bad idea.  Yeah that's it, just walk away.  Stealth Elf turns to leave but.

-Trish Stratus-
"Need something?

Stealth Elf turns around.  Trish was looking right at her.  She could try the cheap route and go on but, no she needed to know.

-Stealth Elf-
"Can I... talk with you?

-Trish Stratus-
"Sure you can.  What's on your mind?

vStealth Elf glance around, to many people walking around.  Even that crew member wasn't exactly out of ear shot.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... Can we talk somewhere more... private?

-Trish Stratus-
"Umm sure.

So Trish led Stealth Elf to an empty room.  Once there she looked back to Stealth Elf who was still pretty nervous.  This was extremely hard for her.  Not that she had to tell her the full story, but still.  Even her sister had found out herself so not like Stealth Elf had to tell her.  So she took a deep breath and began the question.

-Stealth Elf-
"I need some advice....

-Trish Stratus-
"On Summer?  Yeah I heard that you were facing her next week.

Stealth Elf shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"No not that...On something else.

-Trish Stratus-
"Oh, well what is it?

Now for the next part, hopefully she'd get it. Of course, she was feeling a bit embarrassed as a bit of red slipped into her cheeks.

-Stealth Elf-
"...On dating.

That wasn't what Trish was expecting her to ask.  But there was some slight confusion on her face.

-Trish Stratus-
"Shouldn't this be something you ask your mom about?

-Stealth Elf-
".... She can't help with this.

The blush on Stealth Elf's cheeks deepened more.  Trish didn't seem to understand exactly but she figured it was the typical teen response.

-Trish Stratus-
"I know it can seem scary to ask your mom for advice on the subject, but she has experience in the matter and she can far better help you than I can.

Stealth Elf only shook her head.  She wasn't getting it at all.  Yet she still couldn't find herself to just come out and say it.

-Stealth Elf-
"....No she doesn't... Not with this.

There was still some slight confusion with Trish.  Then a lightbulb seemed to go off as she finally understood.

-Trish Stratus-
"Oh... I see.

Stealth Elf's blush deepened as she heard it in her voice.  She understood now, yet she still found it hard to look directly at her.

-Trish Stratus-
"Let's have a seat.

So she walked over to a couch in the room as she sat down.  Stealth Elf sat on the other side but was too embarrassed to look at Trish.

-Trish Stratus-
"So tell me.  Do you have someone in mind?

Stealth Elf wasn't sure if she trusted her voice at the moment.  So she nodded.  But before Trish could say another word, her own voice just busted out of her.

-Stealth Elf-
"How am I supposed to tell her?  She's not like me and I don't want her to think I'm some kind of freak.  I can't lose her... Not over this.

Trish seemed to nod her understanding.

-Trish Stratus-
"I know it can be tough.  Mickie approached me so I can't say I speak from experience.  But it sounds like whomever it is you like is close to you.

Stealth Elf gave another nod.  She wasn't going to give it away and it seemed Trish was at least not forcing her to give it up.

-Trish Stratus-
"I'd say you should tell her.  You don't want that secret staying inside you for so long.

-Stealth Elf-
"But what if she....

-Trish Stratus-
"Then it's her loss.  Trust me, it's better for you to have been rejected then going your whole life wondering what might have been.

Stealth Elf nodded, she was right.

-Stealth Elf-
"So how do I...

Of course she was interrupted as the door to the room opened.  The sound claiming Stealth Elf up as her eyes quickly snapped to who was entering the room.  It was Justin White as he had a slight smirk to his face.

-Justin White-
"Ladies.

Trish rolled her eyes then looked down to Stealth Elf.

-Trish Stratus-
"Will continue this another time.

With a nod from Stealth Elf Trish got up and headed out of the room.  Justin following her for whatever reason.  Stealth Elf sat there for a moment as she thought, her eyes drifting to a calendar in the room.  One thing stood out to her as there was a heart drawn over the 14th.  She stared at it for a moment then came to a conclusion.

-Stealth Elf-
"... That's when I'll do it.

She then got up and headed out the room.

It was now a week later and time for Monday Night Chaos once again.  Backstage was the usual busy as people went around mingling and doing other EWE stuff.  One of which was Helen Martin as she had a camera following her.  Seemed she was going to get in an interview or two.  As she goes she happens across someone laying on a bench.  They were small and had a grey hoodie over some kind of brown skirt and pants combo.  As Helen went over to see who it was she gave them a shake.

-Helen Martin-
"Not sure if this is the best place for a nap.

The person turned to look at her as it was revealed to be Stealth Elf.  Yet not just that as she could see she was in her ring attire under the hoodie but she could also see the bruises she had and the blood shot eyes.  Seemed she was exhausted for something.

-Helen Martin-
"Oh my.  Stealth Elf what happened to you?

Stealth Elf didn't reply she only sat up.  She noticed the camera as she looked at it.  Helen seemed slightly concerned but Stealth Elf just glanced to her.

-Stealth Elf-
"... You here to interview me?

Her voice didn't even sound the well.  Perhaps she was sick or really exhausted.  But Helen ignored what she said.

-Helen Martin-
"Seriously Stealth Elf, what happened?

Stealth Elf didn't exactly say anything.  Her hands shuffled slightly on the inside of her hood then she spoke in a low tone which was harder to hear with her voice cracking.

-Stealth Elf-
"I'm... fine.

-Helen Martin-
"No you're not.  Seriously, you should go see the trainer.

Stealth Elf ignored the comment as she blinked her eyes a few times, trying to clear the exhaustion.

-Stealth Elf-
"...I'm fine.  Just... Interview me.  I haven't had time to do anything this week.

-Helen Martin-
"Stealth Elf I really think you should see the trainer.

Stealth Elf's eyes snapped towards her as her voice raised an octave.

-Stealth Elf-
"I said interview me!"

Helen was taken aback by Stealth Elf's outburst.  Just what was wrong with Stealth Elf?

-Helen Martin-
"I... all right, but after that you need to see the trainer.

Helen looked to the cameraman as he nodded and began rolling.  Helen got into position as she began.

-Helen Martin-
"Helen Martin here with one of my rare on camera interview's.  So who's the lucky guest for this special treat?  Well non-other than the one half of the Diva's Tag Team Champions, Stealth Elf.

The camera moved over some to fit Stealth Elf in the frame.  Didn't seem she was going to stand up.  She even left her hands inside her hoodie's pocket.

-Helen Martin-
"So, Stealth Elf, we haven't seen you in the ring since you took on Alicia Fox during the return of Monday Night Chaos.  Judging by those marks I have to wonder if you've taken up going to another fed.

-Stealth Elf-
"I haven't.

-Helen Martin-
"Then must be some training regiment.  Though, some of that sure paid off last week, when you managed to hop over the fire around the ropes and save you're Tag Team Partner from Smolderdash.  Have to wonder if Smolderdash didn't try and repay you for that last week?

Stealth Elf shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"No, but if Smolderdash wants to try that again on my friend, I'll be there to stop her again.  Though if Smolderdash thinks she'll be able to beat Mizore again she's dead wrong.

-Helen Martin-
"Perhaps, though Mizore hasn't exactly had the strongest showing since EWE's return from Hiatus.  And there's only 1 more show to go until you and her have to take on Michelle McCool and Summer Rae for your Diva's Tag Team titles.  You sure she'll be ready?

-Stealth Elf-
"Of course she will.  Just as I will be.  See it's going to start tonight, with Mizore winning her Number 1 Contendership match for the highest prize in our division.  That will sure fire her up, or I should probably say freeze...

-Helen Martin-
"You shouldn't.

-Stealth Elf-
"Ok, but She'll be winning that and when the Rumble arrives, me and her will be walking out not only you're Diva's Tag Team Champions, but your new Shining Star Champion and Diva's Champion.

-Helen Martin-
"Well you two sure love to split your focus at Pay-per-views.

Stealth Elf shrugs but winces slightly from the pain.  Helen frowns but Stealth Elf continues on.

-Stealth Elf-
"It happens.  Just the way things work I guess.

-Helen Martin-
"Right, well that brings us to your match here tonight.  Not only is she one of your Opponents for your Diva's Tag Team Championship, but also the one you need to defeat to realize the vision of yours.  So if you lose, not only will you not get the chance to go after the Shining Star Championship, but also it'll be a psychological advantage as well for when you face at the Rumble.

-Stealth Elf-
"I know.  Just all the more reason why I can't lose tonight.  See I know Summer's tough.  In fact I've wondered if she would have showed up when she was supposed to when defending our championships months ago, I wonder if we'd still be champions.  But Guess it goes to show you that the free bird's way of defending just freed them of the titles.

Stealth Elf smiled slightly of her joke.  Though she began to cough some.  Helen didn't want to continue but she realized Stealth Elf wouldn't let her stop it.

-Helen Martin-
"You never know.

-Stealth Elf-
"Right, which is just another reason this match is important to me.   Of course, there's the fact that it's a number 1 contender match like you said.  And honestly I've been tired of feeling like I'm a low card talent in the singles division.  I want to move up and this is my chance to do just that.  Besides, I just don't think Summer would make a very good champion.

-Helen Martin-
"Why's that?

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, we already know how she is without one.  And if she's anything like her partner Michelle she'll just be all full of herself. And we need a better champion than that.

-Helen Martin-
"Like the Current Champion, Calista Leon?

-Stealth Elf-
"Sure I guess.  Just I can't say I know what she's all about any more.  I'll be looking more into her after tonight.

-Helen Martin-
"So looks like we're about out of time, so any more words you'd like to say about your opponent?

Stealth Elf nodded as she looked directly to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"Summer, tonight you'll be getting a small preview of what's going to happen at the Rumble.  It'll be you flat on your back with my hand raised high.  So don't blink.... Or you'll miss it.

Stealth Elf actually began to cough again, using her inner arm to cover it. Helen signaled for the cameraman to stop recording.  She then looked to Stealth Elf.

-Helen Martin-
"There, now will you go to the Trainer?

-Stealth Elf-
"... I said I'm fine.

Helen only frowned and sighed as she looked to the cameraman and waved him on as the two of them headed off.  Stealth Elf just sat there looking down at the floor board before she pulled out her hands from her pocket.  She wasn't wearing her usual gloves but had gazed wrapped around it due to still not fully healed from the fire.  Stealth Elf just looked at them when someone walked up to her.  It was Android Eighteen.

-Android Eighteen-
"Good Luck out there tonight.  And if you do well, maybe we won't have to have another training session like your last.

Eighteen smirks as she walks off.  Stealth Elf shutters slightly as she continued to sit there as she waits for her match to begin.

Stealth Elf Vs Summer Rae LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:17 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Summer Rae Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Summer Rae

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:20 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t337-roller-brawl-vs-eli
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum