JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Gabrielle Vs Auburn Empty Maya Vs Gabrielle Vs Auburn

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:13 am
Maya Vs Gabrielle Vs Auburn 3Way

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=323

Slam 7 was not supposed to end the way it did.  It was not supposed to have Amber Ryan once again proving her dominance over Maya Jensen.  It was not supposed to have James Ceno attacking Maya right after she called out Leon Cashmere to a match at Slam 9 just so he could present Maya with further ‘evidence’ to back up his claim of being her biological father.  No that was not how it was supposed to end but here Maya was, sitting on the bed in the Trainer’s room just as Samantha Cole and her cameraman left the room after getting a post slam interview.  Maya just sat there as she just looked down at the supposed yearbook that Ceno presented her with at the end of the show.  Her annoyance was flashing across her face as a slight bit of information she had just heard came across her mind.  It was a lot of trouble for Ceno to go through just to mess with her head.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"So, Mizore called while the trainer was still checking on you.”

The voice of Annabelle interrupted Maya from her thoughts.  She had almost forgotten Annabelle was still in the room with her.  But what did she just say?  Mizore called?  Maya thought for a moment and remembered seeing Annabelle did get a phone call.. from Maya’s own phone as it were as Annabelle had kept ahold of Maya’s phone just in case Mizore did call while she was indisposed.  This did brighten Maya up slightly.

-Maya Jensen-
"Oh?  What’s she say?  ”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"She just called to check up on you and to apologies that she couldn’t be here tonight.”

Maya nodded her head as she knew that Mizore wouldn’t be here tonight.  It didn’t stop her from wishing that she was there.  Maybe if she had been there, Ceno wouldn’t of gotten the drop on her, proving once again how weak she was…

-Annabelle Jackson-
"And…”

Annabelle seen the look that started up on Maya’s face as she was quick to interrupt any negative train of thought.  As she did she pulled out Maya’s cell phone and held it out for Maya to take.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"She asked for you to call her as soon as you could.”

Maya reached out and took her phone as she held it in front of her.  Talking with Mizore right now was exactly what she needed.  So she took her phone out of sleep mode and unlocked it.  Just as she did her phone went off signaling the arrival of a new text message.  This paused Maya from her endeavor as she recognized the sender.  So she opened it up and sure enough it was the card for Slam 8.  Her eyes glanced down at it as she saw her own match up, this caused her to pause momentarily as she was a little surprised at who was in the match.

-Maya Jensen-
"Auburn?  They’re putting Auburn in the #1 contenders match?”

Annabelle looked over as she realized that Maya was addressing her instead of calling Mizore.  Well, it looked more like she was talking to herself but that didn’t stop Annabelle from replying anyways.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Auburn’s been doing rather well for herself.  Only lost one match in HSW if I recall.”

Maya seemed to shake her head as she glanced over to Annabelle.

-Maya Jensen-
"No, it’s not that.  I mean yeah I know if anyone deserves the shot, it’s her.  I mean Annie’s beaten just about every other woman in HSW except for Amber…”

Two different emotions played through Maya at the mention of Amber’s name.  Her ever constant feelings of failure began to creep back up on her as well as a fire to continue to prove herself.  But they were both over shadow’d as she looked down at her phone again and seen that Annie was set to go against Amber Ryan this caused a few stray negative thoughts to enter her mind.  Again, Annabelle could sense this as she cut in yet again.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Don’t forget your sister. She’s never beaten her.”

Maya gives off another nod trying to shake her feelings away as she looked up.  She couldn’t let her feelings get the better of her.  She had to remain strong.

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah, you’re right.  But then… she hasn’t beaten Auburn either…”

There it was, her mind slipped as it began to go down that road.

-Maya Jensen-
"I mean, who am I kidding right?  Why am I even in the #1 contenders match?  No, why is there even a #1 contenders match to begin with?  Annie’s beaten Gabrielle already.  Twice if you count the Vegas Roulette Match.  And she’s beaten me twice too.  Eliminated me in the 9way and then won the Women’s championship.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"You can’t count the Vegas Roulette?  I mean had your sister not interfered.”

But Maya wasn’t having any of that as she practically snaps at Annabelle.

-Maya Jensen-
"No, no more excuses.  I lost that match.  Annie won.  I’m tired of trying to build myself up thinking that I should of won a match had something not messed up.  All it is, is lies and I get my butt handed to me the next go around because I’m to delusional into thinking that I’m stronger than what I am.   I even made excuses for the Tag Gauntlet.  How they were fresh and we were bone tired.  But you saw what happened out there.  I hit her with every big move in my arsenal… EVERY ONE!  And it only took her ONE finisher to lay me out.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"You didn’t hit her Green No More…”

-Maya Jensen-
"So?  It wouldn’t of made a difference.  You seen her out there.  She took control of just about the entire match.  She didn’t just ‘survive’ my Finishers they barely put a dent in her.  I’m the one here sore while she’s probably off doing whatever is she does with just a few small aches if that.”

Maya stopped as her own aches sent a wave through her body letting her know to calm down.  Which Maya stopped as she just leaned back down on the bed she was on as she held up her phone again, just staring at the card.  Annabelle sighs slightly to herself.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"I don’t understand why you keep on doing this to yourself, Maya.  You’re supposed to be getting stronger right?”

Now it was Maya’s turn to sigh as she lowered her phone down as she draped her arm over her chest.

-Maya Jensen-
"I know… And I’m trying my best here.  But these things still creep into my mind and it gets harder to shake them each time.  And each time I think I have them beat, I get slammed down with reality.  I was supposed to show Amber and all of Paragon, that I’m not just some weak girl.  All I did was further prove their point.”

Maya just stopped as she continued to stare straight up at the ceiling.  Her mind going back to the end of Slam 7 when she found herself flat on her back for the three count yet again.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"But I thought that wasn’t the point.”

Maya’s mind paused as she looked over to Annabelle her eyes asking her question that she didn’t need to vocalize.  Annabelle easily caught on to it as she continued.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"I thought the point was to show that you’re not scared of them?  To show that you’re not just going to run away while they continue to have their cruel way with HSW?”

She was right and Maya knew it.  But that was the thing about depression, sometimes it hides the obvious facts under a blanket of negativity causing you to only be able to latch on to certain aspects of the situation.  But then there was times where those positive facts that are just to hard to miss to slip through the cracks of negativity and shine so bright that it’s impossible to ignore.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"So the way I see it, you haven’t failed yet.  As long as you continue to get right back up and keep on pushing yourself, Paragon will never win.”

A small smile spread on Maya’s face as what Annabelle said was getting through.  Her fire was returning.  Slowly she sat up as her body still ached from her match.  When she was up right she looked over to Annabelle her resolve having fully returned. She then leaned over the side and gave Annabelle a hug.

-Maya Jensen-
"Thanks Annabelle.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Any time.”

The two ended the hug as Maya finally swung her legs over the bed and stood up.  Her muscles screaming at her to lay back down but Maya couldn’t stay in there forever.

-Maya Jensen-
"Well, let’s get going.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Don’t forget to call Mizore.”

Maya almost chuckled as she thought of how she got side tracked from doing just that. But she nodded her head as she picked up her phone again and called Mizore.  As she did the two of them made their way out of the Trainer’s room and out of the building.

-Maya Jensen-
"There was a point where I thought that this was predetermined.  That my ticket to the Women’s Title match at Winter Survival was all but stamped.”

The voice echo’s across the screen as the camera’s open up to the outside of pitch black hallway.  Nothing could be seen inside that area but a single shining object standing further down.  This was the Women’s Championship as it stood in the darkness of the hall way only visible thanks to this glow.  As we continued to take in this image Maya’s voice continued on.

-Maya Jensen-
"After all, we’ve seen what’s been going on since the start of HSW?  It was me and Annie in the Main event of Slam 1.  It was Annie who eliminated me in the 9way match to see who would go to the final rounds of the HSW World Championship tournament.  Annie was the one who was also the biggest one who constantly got at me for my issue after Slam 4.  And in the Women’s championship match at Summer Breakdown, it all came down to just me and her in the final stage of the Vegas Roulette Match.   Even Annie herself seen it as that way as she headed to Christy Chaos’ room asking for me specifically to be her challenger to her title.  So It seemed it would be that right?  A sure fire shot for me to get being the #1 contendership to the Women’s Championship.”

The camera backed up as Maya spoke until we find that we were in a lit area just outside the pitch black hall.  Suddenly, from ether side of the hall a gate came from the wall sliding across the floor before they met in the middle.  The metallic sound of the locking mechanisms was heard, signaling that the gate was now locked.

-Maya Jensen-
"But I was wrong.”

As the camera continued to look at this gate, we’d notice two names displayed prominently on the bars.  One was Auburn and the other was Gabrielle.  After a moment, Maya stepped into the shot wearing her usual attire of white jacket, black #GreenNoMore T-shirt, and black pants.  Maya looked at the gate before slowly she turned around as her hands were placed inside the pockets of the her jacket.

-Maya Jensen-
"That’s right.  I will be earning my shot to go up against Annie at Winter Survival.  But do not take this as me being so full of myself that I believe I deserved to be just handed the shot.  I knew that more than likely I’d be placed in a match like this to get that shot.  While one of these women I already knew would be in here, the other was a bit of a surprise.”

Maya nods her head as she takes a step away from he left side of the gate to show the name Auburn to the camera.  Maya glances back at it for a moment before turning back towards the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
"Why was I surprised to see Auburn here?  It’s not like she hasn’t deserved a title shot.  It’s just I didn’t think she cared about this title.   After all she’s been going after the World title since she got here.  While her last two matches weren’t entirely about the title, one of them was in retribution for what happened during Auburn’s last match in the World Title Tournament.  But, that doesn’t even matter.  You’re here, in this match and I have to get through you do win.”

Maya shifts slightly in her stance as she frowned ever so slightly.

-Maya Jensen-
"I almost wish it wasn’t like this.  I mean Auburn is a great person.  She’s so happy and can cheer up even the gloomiest of individuals.  She can make a friend with just about anyone and that is something to say the least.  And I wish I could say that this would be just a friendly match between to great individuals but the truth is… I need to win this match.”

A small nod was seen from Maya as a fire gets lit inside of her.

-Maya Jensen-
"You see, I need to be there at Winter Survival.  I NEED to take on Annie Fugate one more time to try and best her.  For I’ve bee sick and tired of the way I’ve been seen around here.  Sure you have those who are nice and those who believe in me.  But the facts speak for themselves as I’ve lost every single match where there was something was on the line.  Rather it was to see who made it to Summer BreakDown in the tournament finale, Tittle matches, or just to show that I can beat the stronger members of Paragon.  Yes I beat Ceno, but to Paragon that didn’t mean a thing.  Not even Ceno himself seems to be bother’d by the fact that he lost to me.  In some ways it’s almost like he thinks he won that match!”

Maya couldn’t tell exactly James Ceno’s thoughts but it didn’t seem to have any effect on him, and if it did it was’t showing.

-Maya Jensen-
"Then you have the fact that this is yet again a match with multiple participants.  A match type that I have yet to win here in HSW.   I fought my way through the different people there and so far each time I’ve been stopped by someone who was just that much better than me.  Like going the distance thinking that I had what it took to make that final sprint, only to slam into a brick wall.  It’s happened on so many times that I have to fight the doubt away from my mind.”

Maya’s shoulders slag ever so slightly as she turns around and walks over to the gates that stood in between her and her goal.  The camera’s followed her, swinging around to see a more profile shot as Maya placed a hand on the cage and leaned her head on it, her forehead lightly touching the bars.

-Maya Jensen-
"I don’t see myself as a princess Paragon and even what Annie has adopted has said.  I never had.  I’ve always been a girl struggling to get around in a world who hated her just for looking different.  I was the one that everyone counted out despite I was given so many opportunities.  Like Cinderella and her Fairy-God-Mother.  In EWE I managed took those opportunities and climbed to the top of the Women’s division and I completed the Diva’s Grand Slam.  I did it even though every step of the way was rough and full of many times where I just wanted to quit and give up.”

Maya let out a sigh as her mind trailed back to those times.

-Maya Jensen-
"When EWE closed and I was finally ready to return to the world of wrestling.  I thought that I was strong.  I was Green No More after all.  No longer the rookie, no longer the discolored freak of nature that everyone turned to and despised.  But again I was wrong.  The challenges have only gotten harder and more difficult.  The problems with my looks are no longer an issue as I seen everyone has taken that big leap ahead of my in their skills and I’m still struggling.”

Maya stopped as she leaned forward, the camera following her as she turned away from the gate and leaned back on it.

-Maya Jensen-
"Truth is, I can’t sit here and even compare myself to Auburn or even Gabrielle.  I can’t even imagine what it must be like to live on the streets or be part of a family that your entire country despises just because you’re you.  Well, I can relate to that one a little bit.  As I’ve been looked down at what feels like all my life.  At least as far back as I can remember.”

Maya shakes her head as truth was she only had about 4 years of memories.

-Maya Jensen-
"As for Gabrielle, I don’t even know her story.  I know she’s still relatively knew to the wrestling world. As from my research she’s only been apart of the final days of EWE, and now the beginning of HSW.  But I can understand her drive.  Her wanting to make a name for herself.  I would talk about her suit but truth be told aside the occasional snide remark from people it doesn’t seem she’s got that much of a shadow to get out from under.  But I do know that Gabrielle wants this championship.  She and I are probably one of the few people who even care about the Women’s Championship.”

Maya seems to nod as she stands up straight as a bit more of that fire was beginning to blossom into her facial features.

-Maya Jensen-
"But that’s the thing now isn’t it?  Everyone else in HSW that may have been a contender for that Women’s title is now gone.  Mandie Wheeler hasn’t been seen since Summer Breakdown.  Fray?  She’s being sent to some psychiatric ward if I got the gist of what the man was saying on Slam 7.  Who knows when she’ll be back, if she ever comes back.  As for everyone else?  They seem to leave right after their debut.  Unless they’re Amber, who sees the Women’s title as obsolete as she put it.  And she’s not wrong as there doesn’t seem to be many in HSW who want that belt.  Just us three.”

Maya nods her head before now she was getting more serious.

-Maya Jensen-
"But that is why this match is that much more to me.   There’s just us three.  And Annie has already defeated two of us in a match.  So this may be my last shot to get the Women’s Championship.  And I refuse to let this shot slip through my fingers like so many others.   For as I said, I need to win.  I NEED to be there at Winter Survival.  Auburn, Gabrielle, you are in my way, but I will make it through.  So Don’t Blink…”

Maya turns around swiftly before hitting a powerful side kick causing the gate to break open.  As the gate’s now lay on either side of the now open area Maya turns back to the camera one final time.

-Maya Jensen-
"or You’ll Miss it.”

Maya then turns around and walks straight into the darkness where the Women’s Championship still glowed.

Maya Vs Gabrielle Vs Auburn LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Gabrielle Vs Auburn Empty Re: Maya Vs Gabrielle Vs Auburn

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:14 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum